JEECE 2019 Registration [JCECE Application Form]: JEECE 2019 is going to be held on 2nd week of May 2019 by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Online portal for submission of application forms will be opened in 1st week of April 2019. Interested candidates should apply online before the last date i.e. 4th week of April 2019. Find few important things about JEECE 2019 like date of release of official notification, eligibility conditions, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, selection process, admit card, examination date, result, counseling etc.
JEECE Notification 2019
In 1st week of April 2019, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Ranchi will release an official notification for the year 2019 Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination. It is commonly known as J.E.E.C.E. It will be an entrance examination for taking admission of eligible & solicitous candidates in the 1st year/semester of professional degree courses like B.E./B.Tech.
JEECE 2019 Quick Look
|Examination name||Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (J.E.E.C.E.) 2019|
|Conducted by||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Notification releases on||1st week of April 2019|
|Category||Entrance examination for courses like B.E./B.Tech.|
|Online application process starts from||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date||4th week of April 2019|
|Admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of examination||2nd week of May 2019 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM (3 hours)|
|Result||3rd week of May 2019|
|Apply online at||http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/|
JEECE 2019 Eligibility Conditions
Candidates who want to apply for JEECE 2019 should meet all the eligibility conditions as per given in official notification. Few important ones are explained below:
An applicant should be an Indian citizen as well as permanent/local resident of Jharkhand. To prove this eligibility condition, at the time of counseling, candidates will have to present/show original permanent/local resident certificate issued by competitive authority.
Age Limit and Relaxation
There is no minimum or maximum age limit for admission to a course covered in JEECE 2019.
Candidates applying for JEECE 2019 should have passed 10+2/I.Sc. or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics as compulsory subjects and have scored minimum 45% marks in these mentioned subjects taken together. Minimum passing marks in qualifying examination will be 40% for applicants belonging to reserved category.
JEECE 2019 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
Candidates belonging to General/BC – I / BC – II should have to pay a fee of Rs. 900/- as their examination fee. Female of all categories and SC/ST candidates should have to pay a fee of Rs. 450/- as their examination fee.
|Category name||Examination fee (in Rs.)|
|General/BC – I / BC – II||900/-|
|Female of all categories||450/-|
All the candidates can pay examination fee online through net banking, debit card or credit card. Application/examination fee once paid will not be refunded under any conditions.
JEECE 2019 Application Form & Process
JEECE 2019 application forms are available online but before attempting online application process, candidates should keep ready few things like working mobile number, valid email ID, scanned images of signature & photo, mark sheets of intermediate/10+2, left hand thumb impression etc. The process for applying online is explained below in few simple steps:
- Open JCECEB’s official website or click here
- On homepage, you will see different important links
- Find and click on the ‘Click here for all online application submission – JCECEB 2019’ link
- You will see a new page having links to apply for various ongoing events
- Find and click on the ‘Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination – 2019(B.TECH/B.E)’ link
- Instantly, you will see a new page having important dates and few tabs
- Find and click on the ‘New Registration’ tab
- You will see an application form
- Fill up all the details carefully; then, click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Now, fill up the qualifying examination details
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- You will see your application no. and password
- Now, fill up the communication/address details
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Now, you will see few more fields where you have to choose and set password
- After entering all the details, now click on the ‘Set Password’ tab
- You will see a new page where you have to upload your recent passport size color photo, signature along with left thumb impression
- After uploading all the required scanned copies, click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Now, pay the application fee and print final submitted application form
JEECE 2019 Exam Date, Pattern and Syllabus
JEECE 2019 will be held on 2nd week of May 2019 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM. It will be conducted in pen & paper mode. Question paper consists of three sections viz Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and each section will have 50 MCQs of 50 marks. Question paper will be available in both Hindi as well as English languages. There will be also provision of negative marking. For each wrong answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted from total score.
Syllabus for the examination will be same as CBSE board class 12th. To know more about syllabus, go to JEECE’s official website.
JEECE 2019 Admit Card
Before few days from the date of examination, J.C.E.C.E board will allow candidates to download their admit cards through website from 2nd week of May 2019. Applicants should know that JEECE 2019 admit cards shall not be sent by the post.
JEECE 2019 admit card will be printed with applicant’s name, father’s name, date of birth, roll no., category, subject group, photograph, name & address of examination centre allotted to her/him.
JEECE 2019 Result
According to official notification, JEECE 2019 results will be out in the 3rd week of may 2019. Once results out, candidates can download their JEECE 2019 results through Board’s official website.