JEECE 2021 Registration [JCECE Application Form]: JCECE notification 2021 will be released in the last week of August 2021. The online portal for submission of the JEECE application form will open in the last week of August 2021. Interested candidates should apply online before the last date of registration i.e. last week of September 2021. JEECE 2021 exam will be held in October 2021 by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Read further to know about JEECE 2021 details like date of release of official notification, eligibility conditions, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, selection process, admit card, examination date, result, counseling, etc.
JEECE Notification 2021
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Ranchi will release JEECE notification 2021 in August 2021 to conduct Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination. JEECE is an entrance examination for taking admission of eligible & solicitous candidates in the 1st year/semester of professional degree courses like B.Tech (Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc. Agriculture & Forestry, B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry, BHMS, B.F.Sc., etc. in the state of Jharkhand.
JEECE 2021 Quick Look
|Examination name||Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE) 2021|
|Conducted by||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Notification release||Last week of August 2021|
|Category||Entrance examination for courses like B.E./B.Tech.|
|Online application start date||Last week of August 2021|
|Application last date||4th week of September 2021|
|Admit card||October 2021|
|Date of examination||October 2021 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM (3 hours)|
JEECE 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Candidates who want to apply for JEECE 2021 should meet all the eligibility conditions as per the official notification which is explained below:
An applicant should be an Indian citizen as well as a permanent/local resident of Jharkhand. To prove this eligibility condition, at the time of counseling, candidates will have to present/show original permanent/local resident certificates issued by the competent authority.
Age Limit and Relaxation
There is no minimum or maximum age limit for admission to a course covered in JEECE 2021.
Candidates applying for JEECE 2021 should have passed 10+2/I.Sc. or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics as compulsory subjects and have scored a minimum of 45% marks in these mentioned subjects taken together. Minimum passing marks in the qualifying examination will be 40% for applicants belonging to the reserved category.
JEECE 2021 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
Candidates belonging to General/BC – I / BC – II should have to pay a fee of Rs. 900/- as their examination fee. Female of all categories and SC/ST candidates should have to pay a fee of Rs. 450/- as their examination fee.
|Category name||Examination fee (in Rs.)|
|General/BC – I / BC – II||900/-|
|Female of all categories||450/-|
All the candidates can pay the examination fee online through net banking, debit card or credit card. The application/examination fee once paid will not be refunded under any conditions.
JEECE 2021 Application Form & Process
JEECE 2021 application forms will be available online but before attempting the online application process, candidates should keep ready few things like working mobile number, valid email ID, scanned images of signature & photo, mark sheets of intermediate/10+2, left-hand thumb impression, etc. The process for applying online is explained below in a few simple steps:
- Open JCECEB’s official website or click here
- On the homepage, you will see different important links
- Find and click on the ‘Click here for all online application submission – JCECEB 2021’ link
- You will see a new page having links to apply for various ongoing events
- Find and click on the ‘Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination – 2021(B.TECH/B.E)’ link
- Instantly, you will see a new page having important dates and a few tabs
- Find and click on the ‘New Registration’ tab
- You will see an application form
- Fill up all the details carefully; then, click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Now, fill up the qualifying examination details
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- You will see your application no. and password
- Now, fill up the communication/address details
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Now, you will see a few more fields where you have to choose and set the password
- After entering all the details, now click on the ‘Set Password’ tab
- You will see a new page where you have to upload your recent passport size color photo, signature along with a left thumb impression
- After uploading all the required scanned copies, click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Now, pay the application fee and print the final submitted application form
JEECE 2021 Exam Pattern
JEECE exam will be conducted in pen & paper mode.
- The question paper consists of three sections viz Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and each section will have 50 MCQs of 50 marks.
- The question paper will be available in both Hindi as well as English languages.
- There will be also a provision of negative marking. For each wrong answer, 1/4th of the marks will be deducted from the total score.
|Group||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology||50 each for PCMB||200||200||4 hrs|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry, & Biology||50 each for PCB||150||150||3 hrs|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics||50 each for PCM||150||150||3 hrs|
The syllabus for the examination will be the same as CBSE board class 12th. To know more about the syllabus, go to JEECE’s official website.
- Communication Systems
- Electronic Devices
- Atom & Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- General Processes and Principles of Isolation of Elements
- “D” and “F” Block Elements
- “P”- Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Aldehydes, Carboxylic Acid, and Ketones
- Chemical Kinetics
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Alcohols, Ethers, and Phenols
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Linear Programming
- Relations & Functions
- Three-Dimensional Geometry and Vectors
- Ecology & Environment
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
JEECE Exam Date
JEECE 2021 will be held in October 2021 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM and the exact date will be notified soon.
JEECE 2021 Admit Card
Before a few days from the date of examination, the J.C.E.C.E board will allow candidates to download the admit cards through the website from October 2021. Applicants should know that JEECE 2021 admit cards shall not be sent by post.
JEECE 2021 admit card will be printed with the applicant’s name, father’s name, date of birth, roll no., category, subject group, photograph, name & address of the examination center allotted to her/him.
How to Download JEECE Admit Card?
- Visit official website
- Click on JEECE Admit Card 2021
- Enter Registration id and Date of Birth
- Click on submit
- Download/ Print JEECE Admit Card
JEECE 2021 Result
According to the official notification, JEECE 2021 results will be out in October 2021. Once results are out, candidates can download their JEECE 2021 results through the Board’s official website.
How to Check JEECE Result?
- Visit official website
- Click on JEECE Result 2021
- Click on ‘View Scorecard’
- Login using email id and password
- Click on submit
- View and download the JEECE scorecard
JEECE Merit List & Seat Allotment
JCECE will publish a combined merit list and category wise merit list on its website based on the marks scored by the candidates with higher ranks. Candidates have to submit an admission form by choosing the preference of different degree courses and colleges for counseling.
JCECE counseling will commence in the last week of October 2021 in 2 rounds, Round 1 and Round 2. Candidates selected will be called to counseling based on merit to Round 1. Upon successful verification, they can choose the Institute and stream. If the seats are unfilled in Round 1, candidates will be called for Round 2 counseling.