LIC HFL Apply Online 2020 process will start for the vacancies of Assistant / Associate / Assistant Manager. Interested candidates can submit online application form @ www.lichousing.com before the last date i.e. 26 Aug 2020. LIC Housing Finance Limited will release a notification for recruiting eligible candidates on 300 vacancies. Candidate should submit online application on the official website before the last date of registration to appear in the recruitment event conducted by LIC HFL.
LIC HFL Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply online for LIC HFL Recruitment must fulfill the eligibility conditions as mentioned below.
Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for a vacancy of Assistant / Associate / Assistant Manager released under LIC HFL Recruitment notification.
Age Limit (As on 01 Jan 2020)
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 28 years
Candidates must have been born between 02 Jan 1991 and 01 Jan 1998 (both dates inclusive).
No relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates is applicable.
As on 01 Jan 2020, candidates must possess the following educational qualification
- Assistant – bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum aggregate 55% marks
- Associate – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum aggregate 60% marks and passed CA – Inter examinations
- Assistant manager – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum aggregate 60% marks and full time MBA or MMS or PGDM / PGPM / PGDBM / PGDBA in any discipline with minimum aggregate 60% marks. Course should be of 2-years’ duration and not completed through part-time / correspondence
Candidates must possess computer skills.
LIC HFL Apply Online Dates 2020
|Apply online Start date||August 8, 2020|
|Apply online Last date||August 26, 2020|
|Call letters will be available on||September 9, 2020|
|Online examination will be on||09 Oct 2020 or 10 Oct 2020|
|Result declaration||Will be notified soon|
|Call letter for Interview will be available|
LIC HFL Application Form
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 Application Form will be available on the official website of LIC Housing Finance Limited i.e. www.lichousing.com. First, candidates have to complete a mandatory registration, once registration is completed, they will get a registration no. and password on their registered email ID and mobile. Through registration no. and password, candidates will be able to access online application. After filling in online application, they have to upload scanned copies of required documents. Submitted online application will be considered incomplete until and unless candidates pay prescribed application fee within stipulated time.
How To Apply Online For LIC HFL Recruitment 2020?
- Open www.lichousing.com
- Open ‘Careers’ page by clicking on ‘Careers’ link available on homepage of LIC Housing website
- ‘Job Opportunities’ will be displayed
- Before applying online, read LIC HFL recruitment notification by clicking on ‘Click here’ link available against ‘To View Detailed Advertisement’
- After going through LIC HFL recruitment notification, now click on ‘click here’ link available against ‘To Apply Online’
- A page to apply online for LIC HFL recruitment will open up in a new window
- Find and click on ‘Click here for new registration’
- Registration page will open up having important points to be considered before applying online
- Read all the important points then click on ‘Continue’ tab
- Enter and confirm your first, middle and last name
- Enter and confirm your mobile no.
- Enter any alternative number (not mandatory)
- Enter and confirm email ID
- Enter ‘Security Code’ as shown in the image
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Provisional registration is completed; registration no. and password will be shown on the screen
- Now, upload scanned file of photo and signature
- Then click on ‘Next’ tab
- Select the post you are applying for
- Select region
- Select State / UT then city
- Select date of birth, gender, marital status
- Enter father’s / mother’s names
- Enter address for correspondence
- Enter your permanent address
- Click on ‘Validate your details’ tab
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Provide details of your qualification (graduation degree / PG / professional qualification) such as degree name, discipline / specialization, date of passing, % of marks and class / grade
- Enter details of your work experience, if any
- Type name of languages known
- Click on ‘validate your details’ tab
- Now, click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Preview your online application and edit details, if required or else click ‘Final Submit’ tab
- Upload scanned copies of the following documents
- Left thumb impression
- Hand written declaration
- Enter security code then click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Payment page will open up
- Select any of the available options to submit application fee
- After making payment of fee, print e-receipt and application
- Keep printed copies safe for future reference
Documents Required To Apply Online
The following documents / things will be required to apply online for LIC HFL recruitment 2020,
- Certificates / documents of educational qualifications ( up to higher studies)
- Scanned files of photo image, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration
- Details of Debit card / credit card / IMPS / mobile wallets / internet banking (to make payment online)
Specifications of Documents
|Document||Preferred dimensions||Size of file|
|Photo||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb - 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb - 20 kb|
|Left thumb impression||240 x 240 pixels||20 kb - 50 kb|
|Hand written declaration||800 x 400 pixels||50 kb - 100 kb|
LIC HFL Application Fee 2020
Candidates applying for any post (Assistant Manager / Associate / Assistant) are required to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- against their online application fee. Along with application fee, candidates also have to pay GST @ 18% of application fee.
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 500/-|
On successful payment of fee, e-Receipt will be displayed which must be printed by candidates for future reference. All the candidates are advised to know that application fee once submitted will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
Mode Of Payment
Candidates who will be applying online for LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 are required to pay application fee through online mode only. The payment of application fee can be done by using any of the following options
- Debit card (Visa / RuPay / Maestro / MasterCard)
- Credit card
- Cash card / mobile wallet
- Internet banking
Fee paid in any other mode will not be accepted.
LIC HFL Apply Online FAQs
Q. What Are The Dates Of Registration?
A. Registration of application can be done between 08 Aug 2020 and 26 Aug 2020.
Q. Can I Submit Application In Offline Mode?
A. No. Only online applications will be accepted. Application submitted in other modes will not be accepted.
Q. Are SC / ST Candidates Exempted From Payment Of Fee?
A. No. Candidates of all the categories including reserved will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- towards their application fee.
Q. Can I Apply For More Than One Post?
A. No. Candidates can apply for only one post.