LIC Housing Finance recruitment 2018 online applications are available now. LIC Housing Finance Ltd. rolled out a notification for selection and appointment of Indian citizen as Assistant / Associate / Assistant Manager. As per notification, this recruitment drive will be held in Oct 2018 for 300 vacancies of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager.
Candidates who are interested in banking career must apply to LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2018 through the official website after checking eligibility criteria and other details like date of release of official notification, vacancy details, how to apply, application fee & mode of payment, remuneration, probation period, selection procedure with scheme of examination and syllabus, final selection, call letter, schedule of examination and centre, result etc.
LIC Housing Finance 2018 Notification & Vacancies
On 20th Aug 2018, the General Manager (HR, OS & Estates) at SBI Housing Finance Limited has released a notification for recruitment of Assistants, Associates & Assistant Managers. If you want to read or download it now then please click here.
As per notification, post wise distribution of vacancies is shown below
- Assistant – 150 vacancies
- Associate – 50 vacancies
- Assistant Manager – 100 vacancies
- Total no. of vacancies – 300
LIC Housing Finance 2018 Overview
|Name of the examination||LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2018|
|Conducted by||LIC Housing Finance Limited|
|Notification was released on||20th Aug 2018|
|No. of vacancies||300|
|Name of the posts||Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager|
|Selection procedure||Online Examination and Interview|
|Start & end of online registration and payment of fees||21st Aug to 6th Sept 2018|
|Call letters for Online Examination will be available to download from||19 Sept to 07 Oct, 2018|
|Online examination for Assistant / Associate / Assistant Manager||6th or 7th Oct 2018 (tentative)|
|Online Examination Centre||Across India|
|Call letter for Interview will be available to download from||Yet to be announced|
|Interview will be on||-|
|Interview centre||Will be informed at a later stage|
|Final result will be announced on||-|
|Official website / Apply online @||www.lichousing.com|
LIC Housing Finance 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
Age (As on 1st Jan 2018)
Applicants should be 21 years old but not have acquired an age of 28 years i.e. applicants must have been born between 2nd Jan 1990 – 1st Jan 1997 (both dates inclusive). This age bracket is common for all the posts.
Applicant must have basic computer knowledge.
Educational qualification (As on 1st Jan 2018)
- Assistant Manager – Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate 60% marks and have done full time MBA of 2 years’ duration OR full time MMS of 2 years’ duration OR 2 years full time PGDM / PGDBA / PGDBM / PGPM in any discipline from a recognized board / university / institute (minimum aggregate 60% marks).
- Associate – Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate 60% marks and have qualified CA – Inter examinations
- Assistant – Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate 55% marks
LIC Housing Finance 2018 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
All the applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- against application fee. In addition to this, applicants also need to pay GST @ 18% on application fee. One more thing, above quoted fee is non-refundable and applicable to all candidates.
All the applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode only by using Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Debit Cards (MasterCard / Maestro / RuPay / Visa ), Cash Cards / Mobile Wallet.
LIC Housing Finance 2018 Application Forms and Process
As per notification, applicants can apply for only one post through LIC HFL’s website. Before applying online, aspirants are required to keep scanned copies of essential documents like photo, sign, left thumb impression etc.
LIC Housing Finance 2018 – How To Apply Online?
- Open LIC HFL’s website
- On homepage, search for section ‘News / Events’
- Find and click on ‘Recruitment of Assistants, Associates and Assistant Managers 2018’
- You will be landed on a new page called as ‘Job Opportunities’
- Search for section ‘RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS, ASSOCIATES and ASSISTANT MANAGERS’
- Under the same section, you will have to find and click on link ‘Click Here’ available against ‘To Apply Online’
- A new page will be displayed
- Read all the important dates
- Then click on tab ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Enter your basic details like ‘First Name’, ‘Middle Name’, ‘Last Name’, ‘Mobile No.’, ‘Email ID’ etc.
- Click on tab ‘Save & Next’
- Upload scanned files of image & signature
- Fill up the rest details in your online application
- Make payment
- Take a print out of final submitted application
LIC Housing Finance 2018 Exam Pattern
Selection procedure will be same for all three posts. Firstly, LIC Housing Finance Limited will conduct an online examination then interview. Online examination will have objective type questions. It will be in English language only.
Structure of online examination (common for all posts)
|Sr. No.||Section||No. of MCQs||Maximum Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
Note- Penalty for wrong answers will be applicable. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
LIC Housing Finance 2018 Call Letter
All eligible / shortlisted aspirants can get their call letters by downloading from the company’s website. Call letter will be printed with name of the examination centre with address, time & date for online examination / interview etc. A call letter for online examination / interview will not be sent by courier / post.
How to download Call letter for online examination / interview?
- Open company’s official website
- Search for respective link / page
- Enter registration / roll no.
- Enter password / date of birth
- Call letter for online examination / interview will be displayed
- Check all the details then take a print out
All the aspirants are required to appear for online examination with a printed copy of e-call letter, photo copy & original ID proof.
Online Examination Centre
Online examination is expected to be held on either 6th or 7th Oct 2018 at the following centres- Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad, Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane, Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Panaji, Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Puducherry, Kochi, Trivandrum, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Bangalore, Mysore, Chandigarh-Mohali, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Amritsar, Chandigarh-Mohali, Shimla, Delhi NCR, Lucknow, Meerut, Allahabad, Kolkata, Siliguri, Agartala etc.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be informed about interview centres at a later stage.
LIC Housing Finance 2018 Interview
Candidates who obtain above cutoff in the merit list based on online examination marks will be called for interview. Qualifying interview will be compulsory for candidates who want to be considered for further selection.
The selection committee will release a final merit list separately for each post. Final merit list will be prepared after summing up the marks of online examination and interview. However, according to official notification, the company holds the right to replace the selection procedure, if required. Therefore, aspirants are requested to keep an eye on this post to get latest news and updates on LIC Housing Finance recruitment 2018.
Finally selected candidates will have to undergo medical test to be conducted by the Medical Officer approved by the company.
LIC Housing Finance 2018 Salary
- Assistant – Rs. 22,257/-
- Associate – Rs. 33,498/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 52,200/-
We wish you Best of Luck for LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2018.