LIC HFL 2021 : LIC HFL Notification 2021 for the posts of Assistants, Associates, and Assistant Managers will be released, and apply online link will be available on the official website of LIC @ www.lichousing.com under ‘Careers’ page.
Candidates who are Indian citizens and fulfill eligibility conditions prescribed for the posts in LIC HFL notification can apply online up to 26 Aug 2021. LIC Housing Finance recruitment 2021 notification will be issued for the selection of eligible candidates on 300 vacancies of Assistants, Associates, and Assistant Managers.
Candidates interested in a banking career must apply online to participate in LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2021. Check this article for more details on eligibility criteria and other details like date of release of official notification, vacancy details, how to apply, application fee & mode of payment, remuneration, a probation period, selection procedure with the scheme of examination and syllabus, final selection, call letter, schedule of examination and center, result, etc.
LIC HFL 2021 Notification
On 7th Aug 2021, the General Manager (HR) at SBI Housing Finance Limited will release a notification for the recruitment of Assistants, Associates & Assistant Managers.
LIC HFL 2021 Vacancy
As per the notification, post wise distribution of vacancies is shown below
- Assistant – 125 vacancies
- Associate – 75 vacancies
- Assistant Manager – 100 vacancies
- Total no. of vacancies – 300
|Region||State / UT covered under region||Assistant||Associate||Assistant Manager|
|Western||Maharashtra / Gujarat / Goa||24||12||100|
|Southern||Tamil Nadu / Puducherry / Kerala||20||12|
|South Eastern||Telangana / Andhra Pradesh||12||7|
|Northern||Chandigarh / Rajasthan / Punjab / Himachal Pradesh / Haryana / Delhi||5||4|
|North Central||Uttarakhand / Uttar Pradesh||19||13|
|Eastern||West Bengal / Tripura / Sikkim / Assam||14||8|
|East Central||Odisha / Jharkhand / Bihar||10||5|
|Central||Madhya Pradesh / Chhattisgarh||10||7|
Note – Candidates can apply for only 1 post
LIC HFL 2021 Overview
|Name of the examination||LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||LIC Housing Finance Limited|
|Notification release||07 Aug 2021|
|No. of vacancies||300|
|Name of the posts||Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager|
|Selection procedure||Online Examination and Interview|
|Start & end of online registration and payment of fees||08 Aug to 26 Aug, 2021|
|Call letters for Online Examination||09 Sept 2021 onwards|
|Online examination||09 Oct OR 10 Oct, 2021 (tentative)|
|Online Examination Centre||Across India|
|Call letter for Interview||Yet to be announced|
|Interview||To be notified|
|Interview centre||To be notified|
|Final result||To be notified|
|Official website / Apply online @||www.lichousing.com|
LIC HFL 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
Age (As of 1st Jan 2021)
Applicants should be 21 years old but not have acquired an age of 28 years i.e. applicants must have been born between 2nd Jan 1992 – 1st Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive). This age bracket is common for all the posts.
Applicant must have basic computer knowledge.
Educational Qualification (As of 1st Jan 2021)
- Assistant Manager – Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate 60% marks and have done full-time MBA of 2 years’ duration OR full-time MMS of 2 years’ duration OR 2 years full-time PGDM / PGDBA / PGDBM / PGPM in any discipline from a recognized board/university/institute (minimum aggregate 60% marks). Correspondence / part-time degrees / qualifications are not acceptable.
- Associate – Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate 60% marks and have qualified CA – Inter examinations
- Assistant – Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks.
LIC HFL 2021 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
All the applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- against the application fee. In addition to this, applicants also need to pay GST @ 18% on the application fee. The above-quoted fee is non-refundable and applicable to all candidates.
All the applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode only by using Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Debit Cards (MasterCard / Maestro / RuPay / Visa ), Cash Cards / Mobile Wallet.
LIC HFL 2021 Application Form
As per the notification, applicants can apply for only one post through LIC HFL’s website. Before applying online, aspirants are required to keep scanned copies of essential documents like photos, signs, left thumb impression,s etc.
LIC HFL 2021 – How To Apply Online?
- Open LIC HFL’s website
- Find and click on the ‘Careers’ link
- You will be landed on a new page called ‘Job Opportunities’
- Search for section ‘RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS, ASSOCIATES and ASSISTANT MANAGERS’
- Under the same section, you will have to find and click on the link ‘Click Here’ available against ‘To Apply Online’
- A new page will be displayed
- Read all the important dates
- Then click on the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Read important points then click on the ‘Continue’ tab
- Enter and confirm your basic details like ‘First Name’, ‘Middle Name’, ‘Last Name’, ‘Mobile No.’, ‘Email ID’ etc.
- Enter ‘Security Code’
- Click on the tab ‘Save & Next’
- Upload scanned files of image & signature
- Then click on the ‘Next’ tab
- Enter your basic details such as ‘post’ you are applying for, region, and center of examination (State / UT and city)
- Enter your personal details such as date of birth, gender, marital status, father’s / mother’s names, address for correspondence, and permanent address
- Click on the tab ‘Validate your details’ to check for error
- Make correction(s), if any error found or else click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Enter your qualification details such as exam name you have passed, discipline/specialization, date of passing, % of marks, and class/grade (details of graduation / PG / professional qualification should be filled)
- If you have any work experience post qualification then enter the following details
- ‘Name of the employer’
- ‘Total period of Service’
- ‘nature of duties’
- ‘Reason for leaving’
- ‘Years of experience’
- Write the name of the language known
- Then click on ‘Validate your details’ to confirm details
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Preview will be displayed on the screen
- Read and accept the declaration
- Click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab
- Upload soft copy of left thumbprint and hand-written declaration
- Type security code in the provided space then click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will be landed on the payment page
- Select an option to make payment online
- Once payment is done, print e-receipt along with LIC HFL online application
Documents Required For Applying Online
- Educational certificates / documents
- Soft copy of the signature, passport sized photo, and hand written declaration
- Soft copy of left thumb impression
- Details of debit/credit card or internet banking to make payment online
Specifications For Scanning Documents
|Particulars||Dimensions||Size of file|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels (preferred)||10 kb - 20 kb|
|Hand - written Declaration||800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI / 10 cm * 5 cm||50 kb - 100 kb|
|Left thumb impression||240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI / 3 cm * 3 cm||20 kb - 50 kb|
In LIC HFL online application, candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport-style photo. Photo image should be in color and taken against white or any light-colored background. Preferred dimensions are 200 x 230. The size of the file must be between 20 kb and 50 kb.
Signature / Left Thumb Impression / Hand Written Declaration Images
Along with the soft copy of photos, candidates also have to upload soft copies of other documents such as signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration in their LIC HFL online application.
- The sign should be done on white paper only using a black ink pen
- LTI should be taken on white paper using blue or black ink
- The declaration should be written by the applicant itself in English on white paper using blue or black ink
LIC HFL Exam Pattern 2021
The selection procedure will be the same for all three posts. Firstly, LIC Housing Finance Limited will conduct an online examination followed by an interview. Online examination will have objective type questions. It will be in English language only.
Structure Of Online Examination
|Sr. No.||Section||No. of MCQs||Maximum Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude (For Assistant Manager)|
Numerical Ability (For Assistant & Associate)
Note – Penalty for wrong answers will be applicable. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
LIC HFL 2021 Call Letter
All eligible/shortlisted aspirants can get their call letters by downloading from the company’s website. Call letter will be printed with the name of the examination center with address, time & date for online examination/interview, etc. A call letter for online examination/interview will not be sent by courier/post.
How to download a Call letter for an online examination/interview?
- Open company’s official website
- Search for respective link/page
- Enter registration / roll no.
- Enter the password/date of birth
- Call letter for online examination/interview will be displayed
- Check all the details then take a print out
All the aspirants are required to appear for the online examination with a printed copy of the e-call letter, photocopy & original ID proof.
Online Examination Centre
Online examination is expected to be held on either 09 or 10 Oct 2021 at the following centers
|Region||State / UT covered under region||Online Examination Centre|
|Western||Maharashtra||Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad, Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane|
|Southern||Tamil Nadu||Coimbatore, Madurai, Chennai|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Hyderabad|
|South Central||Karnataka||Mysore, Bangalore|
|Uttar Pradesh||Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Meerut, Lucknow|
|Eastern||West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri|
|East Central||Odisha||Rourkela, Bhubaneswar|
|Central||Madhya Pradesh||Indore, Bhopal|
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be informed about interview centers at a later stage.
LIC HFL 2021 Interview
Candidates who obtain the above cutoff in the merit list based on online examination marks will be called for an interview. The qualifying interview will be compulsory for candidates who want to be considered for further selection.
The selection committee will release a final merit list separately for each post. The final merit list will be prepared after summing up the marks of the online examination and interview.
However, according to the official notification, the company holds the right to replace the selection procedure, if required. Therefore, aspirants are requested to keep an eye on this post to get the latest news and updates on LIC Housing Finance recruitment 2021.
Finally selected candidates will have to undergo a medical test to be conducted by the Medical Officer approved by the company.
LIC HFL 2021 Salary
- Assistant – Rs. 23,870/-
- Associate – Rs. 35,960/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 56,000/-
- For the post of Associate / Assistant – 6 months from the date of joining
- For the post of Assistant Manager – Candidates selected for Assistant Manager post will have to undergo a training of 1 year before final appointment. During training, Management Trainee or candidates will be paid Rs. 25,000/- per month. Once the training period is over, successful candidates / Management Trainees will be appointed as Assistant Manager, and from the date of appointment, there will be a probation period of 1 year.
Note – Probation period may be extended for maximum of 6 months (Assistant/Associate) and 12 months (Assistant Manager).
LIC HFL Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q. How Many Questions Will Be In Online Examination?
A. Online examination will include 200 MCQs, each of 1 mark, to be solved in total of 120 minutes.
Q. When I Can Attempt Online Registration For LIC HFL Recruitment 2021?
A. Registration for LIC HFL recruitment 2021 can be done between 08 Aug 2021 and 26 Aug 2021.
Q. Will Be There Any Negative Marking In Online Examination?
A. Yes, there will be negative marking in the online examination. For every incorrect answer, 1/4th or 0.25 of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted.
Q. How Can I Appear For Interview?
A. Candidates who qualify for online examination by scoring cutoff to be decided by the examination conducting authorities will be called to appear for an interview. No one can directly appear for an interview.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Reserved Category Candidates?
A. Application fee is the same for all the candidates including reserved category (SC / ST / PWD) candidates. All the candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- (plus GST @ 18%) towards the application fee.
Q. How Payment Can Be Made?
A. Payment of application fee can be made by using a credit card, debit card (Maestro / MasterCard / Visa / RuPay), IMPS, Internet banking, and Mobile wallets/cash cards.
Q. What Is The Last Date For Payment Of Fees?
A. 26 Aug 2021.
Q. Which Is The Official Website To Download LIC HFL Online Exam Call Letter?
A. Call letter for the online examination can be downloaded from www.lichousing.com.