NIACL Assistant 2018 Apply Online & Vacancies : NIACL Assistants recruitment 2018 notification has been released and available on the website of the New India Assurance Company Limited. Portal for online registration will be open from 16th to 31st of July, 2018. Interested candidates should go online to apply for the post of Assistant in NIACL. But before anything, they are requested to know few important things such as date of release of official notification, no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply, admit card, selection procedure, pattern of examination & syllabus, examination dates & centres, result etc.
NIACL Assistant 2018 Notification & Vacancies
On 13th of July 2018, the Dy. General Manager of the New India Assurance Company Limited, Mumbai has released an official notification for recruitment of Assistants in Class III cadre. To view / download it now, please click here.
Total no. of vacancies is 685. Category-wise vacancies are given below:
|S. No.||Category||General vacancies (provisional)||Backlog vacancies|
|Name of the Examination||New India Assurance Company Limited Assistants Recruitment 2018|
|Also known as||NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018|
|Conducted by||The New India Assurance Company Limited, Mumbai|
|Notification no.||CORP.HRM / ASSISTANT / 2018|
|Notification released on||13th of July 2018|
|Post name & cadre||Assistants in Class III cadre|
|Online registration dates||16th to 31st of July, 2018|
|Payment of Application Fees - Online||16th to 31st of July, 2018|
|Call letters for Tier I (preliminary) exam will be available to download from||10 days before to the date of examination (tentative)|
|Tier I Online Examination (Preliminary Exam)||8th or 9th of September 2018 (tentative)|
|Tier I result||Will be updated soon|
|Call letters for Tier II (main) exam will be available to download from||10 days before to the date of examination (tentative)|
|Tier II Online Examination (Main Exam)||6th of October 2018 (tentative)|
|Apply online @||www.newindia.co.in|
NIACL Assistant 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Following candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant in NIACL-
- Indian citizen
- A Tibetan refugee who is living in India since or before 1st of January, 1962
- A subject of Bhutan / Nepal
Age limit (As on 30th of June, 2018)
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
|Sl. No.||Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|ii||Other Backward Classes (eligible for reservation)||3 years|
|iii||Existing employees of NIACL||5 years|
|iv||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
An applicant should have done a graduation course in any discipline from a well reputed University. Along with graduation, applicant should also have passed in English as compulsory subject at any of the levels- 10th / 12th / 10+2+3.
Applicant should have knowledge of regional language of the state from which s/he will apply. For more details, please refer to official notification.
NIACL Assistants 2018 Online Application & Process
Application forms will be available online from 16th to 31st of July, 2018. Candidates who want to apply for the post of Assistant will be required to attempt an online application over the website www.newindia.co.in. The entire process is explained below:
NIACL Assistant Application Registration
- Open NIACL’s official portal or click here
- You will see homepage of NIACL
- Scroll down up to end of the page
- Click on link ‘Recruitment’; it is available under ‘Information and Help’ section
- On clicking link ‘Recruitment’, you will see a new page with heading ‘ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT EXERCISE – 2018’
- Under the same heading, you will see several links
- Before applying online, read detailed advertisement either in English or Hindi by clicking the respective link
- After reading advertisement, now click on link ‘Click Here To Apply On Line For Assistant Recruitment Exercise – 2018’
- A new page will be opened having online registration link and important dates regarding NIACL Assistant Recruitment Exercise – 2018
- Because you are new on NIACL’s website so click on tab ‘Click here for new registration’
- Fresh registration will appear on screen for new users
- Click ‘Continue’ tab then enter your basic info such as first, middle & last name, mobile number, email ID and security code as given in the image
- Click on tab ‘Save & Next’
- You will see your provisional registration number & password; please note it down
- Now, upload scanned copies of your photo & signature; read guidelines for scanning documents before uploading files
- After uploading, click on tab ‘Next’
- Now, select your basic details such as category, religion, nationality, examination centre for preliminary examination (Tier – I), date of birth, marital status etc.
- Enter your father’s / mother’s name, correspondence & permanent address etc
- Click on tab ‘Validate your details’
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab to enter your educational qualification details
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- You will be see a preview of your Registration details
- Read and confirm declaration given in the end of the page
- Click on tab ‘Final Submit’
Payment Of Fees Online
- After going through registration process, candidates will be redirected to payment gateway
- Select any of the available payment options and make payment
- Print auto-generated e-receipt
- In this step, candidates will have to upload scanned copies of photograph, signature & left thumb impression & hand written declaration either in JPG or JPEG format
- Upload scanned copies of other documents such as community certificate, PwD certificate etc. (if applicable)
NIACL Assistant 2018 Application Fees & Mode Of Payment
Applicants belonging to SC/STIPWD/EX·SER will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- towards intimation charges only. Application fees for applicants other than SC/STIPWD/EX·SER will be Rs. 600/-. Application fees once paid will neither be adjusted nor be refunded to any applicant under any circumstances.
All the applicants should make payment by using only credit cards, debit cards, internet banking etc.
NIACL Assistants 2018 Selection Procedure and Scheme Of Examination
The entire selection process of NIACL Assistant recruitment – 2018 will consist of preliminary & main examination. Before the final selection, there will be also a regional language test only for those candidates who will qualify main examination (Tier II). The best thing is that both preliminary & main examinations (Tier I & II) will be held in online mode. Further details are given below.
Tier I : Preliminary Examination
It will be a computer based national level test. It will consist of 100 objective type questions, each of 1 mark, to be solved in 60 minutes. Question paper will consist of 3 sections- English language, Reasoning & Numerical Ability. All the sections will have MCQs in both Hindi & English languages, except for the MCQs available in English section.
|Name of the section||No. of MCQs||Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
Tier II : Main Examination
Candidates who will qualify Tier I (preliminary examination) are eligible to appear in main examination. Like Tier I, main examination will also be conducted in online mode. It will be divided in 6 sections. Each section will consist of 40 MCQs of 50 marks. MCQs in all the sections will be in Hindi & English except for the MCQs available in English language section Main examination structure will be as follows:
|Name of the section||No. of MCQs||Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|Numerical Ability||40||50||Composite Time 120 minutes
Note : Negative marking will be applicable to both Tier I & II examinations. 1/4th of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Regional Language Test
Candidates qualified in main examination will be called for a Regional Language Test. It will be conducted at few centres only.
NIACL Assistants 2018 Dates of Tier I & II Examinations
- Tier I (preliminary examination) will be held on 8th or 9th of September, 2018.
- Tier II (main examination) will be held on 6th of October, 2018.
- Date of regional language test will be announced soon by the company
Tier – I examination will be conducted at several places across the India such as Tirupati, Bhopal, Nasik, Rourkela, Latur, Indore, Nellore, Kurnool, Silchar, Jorhat, Gwalior, Satna, Panaji, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Bhilai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Ajmer, Agartala, Kanpur, Lucknow, Agra, Allahabad, Moradabad, Pune etc.
Tier – II examination will be conducted at limited centres. Examination centres for main examination will be intimated later.
Regional language test will be conducted by company at 1 or 2 centres only. Centres for this test will be intimated later.
NIACL Assistant 2018 Admit Card
The New India Assurance Company Limited will issue separate call letters for both preliminary & main examinations. Call letters shall be available to download through the company’s website from 10 days before to the date of each examination. The process to download call letter is explained below:
- Open NIACL’s official website
- Find an click on ‘Download Admit card for Assistant Exam – 2018 (Preliminary or main examination)’
- Enter and submit the required details such as ‘Provisional registration no.’ & ‘date of birth’
- Your call letter will be displayed on your computer’s screen
- Download / save it
- Don’t forget to print your call letter
NIACL Assistant 2018 Result
Firstly, NIACL will announce Tier I examination result after few days from the date of preliminary examination. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to appear in the main examination. After few days of Tier II examination, its result will be announced and published on NIACL’s website. To know more, please visit NIACL’s online portal or go through official notification.
We wish you Best of Luck for NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2018.