NIACL Assistant 2021 Apply Online & Vacancies : NIACL Assistants recruitment 2021 notification will be released on the website of the New India Assurance Company Limited. Portal for online registration will be open from 16th to 31st of July, 2021. Interested candidates should apply online for the post of NIACL Assistant.
Read further to know the details of NIACL Assistant such as date of release of official notification, no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply, admit card, selection procedure, the pattern of examination & syllabus, examination dates & centers, result, etc.
NIACL Assistant Overview
|Name of the Examination||New India Assurance Company Limited Assistants Recruitment 2021|
|Also known as||NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||The New India Assurance Company Limited, Mumbai|
|Notification no.||To be released|
|Notification release||13th of July 2021|
|Post name & cadre||Assistants in Class III cadre|
|Online registration dates||16th to 31st of July, 2021|
|Payment of Application Fees - Online||16th to 31st of July, 2021|
|Call letters for Tier I (preliminary) exam||10 days before to the date of examination (tentative)|
|Tier I Online Examination (Preliminary Exam)||8th or 9th of September 2021 (tentative)|
|Tier I result||Will be updated soon|
|Call letters for Tier II (main) exam||10 days before to the date of examination (tentative)|
|Tier II Online Examination (Main Exam)||6th of October 2021 (tentative)|
|Apply online @||www.newindia.co.in|
NIACL Assistant 2021 Notification & Vacancies
The New India Assurance Company Limited, Mumbai will release an official notification for the recruitment of Assistants in the Class III cadre.
Download NIACL Assistant Notification 2021
NIACL Assistant no. of vacancies is 685 and the Category-wise vacancies are given below:
|S. No.||Category||General vacancies (provisional)||Backlog vacancies|
NIACL Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant in NIACL-
- Indian citizen
- A Tibetan refugee who is living in India since or before the 1st of January, 1962
- A subject of Bhutan / Nepal
Age limit (As on 30th of June, 2021)
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
|Sl. No.||Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|ii||Other Backward Classes (eligible for reservation)||3 years|
|iii||Existing employees of NIACL||5 years|
|iv||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
An applicant should have done a graduation course in any discipline from a well reputed University. Along with graduation, the applicant should also have passed in English as a compulsory subject at any of the levels- 10th / 12th / 10+2+3.
The applicant should have knowledge of the regional language of the state from which s/he will apply.
NIACL Assistants 2021 Online Application & Process
NIACL Assistant Application Forms will be available online from 16th to 31st of July, 2021. Candidates who want to apply for the post of Assistant will be required to submit an online application on the website www.newindia.co.in. The entire process is explained below:
NIACL Assistant Application Registration
- Open NIACL’s official portal or click here
- You will see the homepage of NIACL
- Scroll down up to the end of the page
- Click on the link ‘Recruitment’; it is available under the ‘Information and Help’ section
- On clicking link ‘Recruitment’, you will see a new page with the heading ‘ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT EXERCISE – 2021’
- Under the same heading, you will see several links
- Before applying online, read detailed advertisements either in English or Hindi by clicking the respective link
- After reading the advertisement, now click on the link ‘Click Here To Apply On-Line For Assistant Recruitment Exercise – 2021’
- A new page will be opened having online registration link and important dates regarding NIACL Assistant Recruitment Exercise – 2021
- Because you are new on NIACL’s website so click on the tab ‘Click here for new registration’
- Fresh registration will appear on the screen for new users
- Click the ‘Continue’ tab then enter your basic info such as first, middle & last name, mobile number, email ID, and security code as given in the image
- Click on the tab ‘Save & Next’
- You will see your provisional registration number & password; please note it down
- Now, upload scanned copies of your photo & signature; read guidelines for scanning documents before uploading files
- After uploading, click on tab ‘Next’
- Now, select your basic details such as category, religion, nationality, examination center for preliminary examination (Tier – I), date of birth, marital status, etc.
- Enter your father’s / mother’s name, correspondence & permanent address, etc
- Click on the tab ‘Validate your details’
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab to enter your educational qualification details
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- You will see a preview of your Registration details
- Read and confirm the declaration given at the end of the page
- Click on tab ‘Final Submit’
Payment Of Fees Online
- After going through the registration process, candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway
- Select any of the available payment options and make payment
- Print auto-generated e-receipt
- In this step, candidates will have to upload scanned copies of photograph, signature & left thumb impression & handwritten declaration either in JPG or JPEG format
- Upload scanned copies of other documents such as community certificate, PwD certificate, etc. (if applicable)
NIACL Assistant 2021 Application Fees & Mode Of Payment
Applicants belonging to SC/STIPWD/EX·SER will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- towards intimation charges only. Application fees for applicants other than SC/STIPWD/EX·SER will be Rs. 600/-. Application fees once paid will neither be adjusted nor be refunded to any applicant under any circumstances.
All the applicants should make payments by using only credit cards, debit cards, internet banking, etc.
NIACL Assistants 2021 Scheme Of Examination
The entire selection process of NIACL Assistant recruitment – 2021 will consist of the Preliminary & Main examination along with the Regional language test. NIACL Prelim & Main examinations (Tier I & II) will be held in online mode.
Tier I: Preliminary Examination
- NIACL Assistant Prelim exam will be a computer-based national level test.
- It will consist of 100 objective type questions, each of 1 mark, to be solved in 60 minutes.
- The question paper will consist of 3 sections- English language, Reasoning & Numerical Ability.
- All the sections will have MCQs in both Hindi & English languages, except for the MCQs available in the English section.
|Name of the section||No. of MCQs||Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
Tier II: Main Examination
- Candidates who will qualify Tier I (preliminary examination) are eligible to appear in the main examination.
- The main examination will also be conducted in an online mode. It will be divided into 6 sections.
- Each section will consist of 40 MCQs of 50 marks.
- MCQs in all the sections will be in Hindi & English except for the MCQs available in the English language section.
The Main examination structure will be as follows:
|Name of the section||No. of MCQs||Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|Numerical Ability||40||50||Composite Time 120 minutes|
Note: Negative marking will be applicable to both Tier I & II examinations. 1/4th of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Regional Language Test
Candidates qualified in the main examination will be called for a Regional Language Test. It will be conducted at a few centers only.
NIACL Assistant Selection Process
- Candidates must appear in the Prelim exam, a screening test, upon qualifying in the Prelim exam, they will be called for the Main exam.
- Candidates clearing the Main exam will have to appear for the Regional Language Test which is qualifying in nature.
- NIACL Assistant selection will be based on merit in the online Main examination.
NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2021
NIACL Assistant Syllabus of Prelim and Main exam is tabulated below.
|Name of the section||Syllabus / topics|
|Numerical Ability||Partnership, pipe and cisterns, problem on Ages, ratio and proportion, time and distance, quadratic equation, simplification or approximation, data sufficiency, time and work, profit and loss, average, data interpretation, number series, boats and streams.|
|English Language||Sentence improvement, word association, vocabulary, error spotting, cloze test, para jumbles, verbal ability, reading comprehension, grammar, fill in the blanks.|
|General Awareness||Static awareness, Banking & financial awareness, General knowledge, National / international current affairs etc.|
|Computer Knowledge||Networking, operating system, keyboard shortcuts, Microsoft office, Computer fundamentals / terminologies, computer abbreviation, computer hardware, internet etc.|
|Reasoning||Tabulation, coded inequalities, alphanumeric series, blood relations problems, ranking / direction / alphabet test, syllogism, coding / decoding, input / output, seating arrangement, logical reasoning, data sufficiency.|
NIACL Assistants 2021 Dates of Tier I & II Examinations
- Tier I (preliminary examination) will be held on the 8th or 9th of September, 2021.
- Tier II (main examination) will be held on the 6th of October, 2021.
- The date of the regional language test will be announced soon by the company.
Tier – I examination will be conducted at several places across India such as Tirupati, Bhopal, Nasik, Rourkela, Latur, Indore, Nellore, Kurnool, Silchar, Jorhat, Gwalior, Satna, Panaji, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Bhilai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Ajmer, Agartala, Kanpur, Lucknow, Agra, Allahabad, Moradabad, Pune, etc.
Tier-II examination will be conducted at limited centers. Examination centers for the main examination will be intimated later.
The regional language tests will be conducted by the company at 1 or 2 centers only. The centers for this test will be intimated later.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Admit Card
The New India Assurance Company Limited will issue separate call letters for both preliminary & main examinations. Call letters shall be available to download through the company’s website from 10 days before the date of each examination. The process to download the call letter is explained below:
- Open NIACL’s official website
- Find an click on ‘Download Admit card for Assistant Exam – 2021 (Preliminary or main examination)’
- Enter and submit the required details such as ‘Provisional registration no.’ & ‘date of birth’
- Your call letter will be displayed on your computer’s screen
- Download / save it
- Don’t forget to print your call letter
NIACL Assistant 2021 Result
Firstly, NIACL will announce Tier I examination result after few days from the date of the preliminary examination. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to appear in the main examination. After a few days of the Tier-II examination, its result will be announced and published on NIACL’s website. To know more, please visit NIACL’s online portal or go through the official notification.