OICL Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification, Apply Online, Exam Date : OICL Assistant 2021 notification will be released for assistant vacancies in The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. It will conduct a recruitment examination for the posts of Assistants and apply online process will be commenced soon on the official website.
OICL Assistant 2021 Official Notification will be released in the coming months. Here you will find important information about this recruitment examination such as important dates (tentative), eligibility criteria, application fee & process, admit card, result, cut-off, etc.
Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. also known as OICL is a well-known government-owned general insurance company in India. The company headquarter is located in New Delhi, India and have more than 1800 active branches and 30 regional offices across the nation.
OICL Assistant 2021 Important Dates
|Exam Name||OICL Assistant 2021|
|Exam conducted by||Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. (OICL)|
|Examination mode||Online (CBT or computer based test)|
|Online application (start and end)||Yet to be released|
|Admit cards available from||Yet to be released|
|Exam date and time duration||Yet to be released|
|Exam Type||Recruitment test for post of assistants in OICL|
|Exam centres||All over India (major cities)|
|Result declare on||Notified soon|
|Apply online on||orientalinsurance.org.in|
OICL Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit and Relaxation
The candidates who want to apply for OICL Assistant 2021 should be 18 years old but not more than 26 years. However, age relaxation is applicable for candidates of special categories. To know more, please have a look at below table
|S.No.||Category Name||Age relaxation in years|
|1||existing employees of OICL||5 years|
Note – Abbreviations used in the above table are- ST- Scheduled Tribe, SC- Scheduled Caste, OBC- Other Backward Community, and PwD- Persons with Disabilities.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
OICL Assistant 2021 interested candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University/college/institute OR candidate passed in XII or equivalent examination with 60% marks (for SC/ST/PwD candidates- 50%) and English as one of the subjects at any of the following levels – Graduation/intermediate/high school and have knowledge of state language from which he/she is applying.
OICL Assistant 2021 Application Fee and Mode Of Payment
A candidate who wants to apply for OICL Assistant 2021 examination has to pay a fee of Rs 500/- as his/her application fee (includes intimation charges as well) along with applicable bank charges. Employees of OICL/Ex-Ser/PwD/SC/ST candidates have to pay only intimation charges (50 Rs), no application fee for them.
Candidates of all the categories are required to know that only the online fees will be accepted by OICL. Candidates can pay their application fees (if applicable) by using a national debit or credit card. They can also make payments through net banking.
OICL Assistant 2021 Application Form and Process
Interested candidates have to apply online only and applications submitted in other modes will not be accepted by OICL. To apply online, a candidate has to follow a simple below-mentioned procedure
- Application registration
- Fee payment
- Uploading of required documents (image and signature)
How To Apply for OICL Assistant 2021 Recruitment Examination?
- Open OICL’s website in your browser @ www.orientalinsurance.org.in
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Now, you need to register yourself on OICL’s website so click the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- Enter your name, contact details, and email ID
- Click the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will get a provisional registration number and password through an email and SMS at your email ID and mobile number given at the time of registration
- Login in to your account with the same provisional registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the details
- Click the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Now, validate your filled details carefully as you cannot edit or change them later
- Make changes if you want
- Upload required documents in the prescribed format (scanned copies of image and signature)
- Before hitting the ‘Final Submit’ tab you are requested to preview your application form and do corrections (if applicable)
- Hit the‘ Final Submit’ tab
- Click the ‘Payment’ tab
- Make payment online
- Click the ‘Submit’ tab
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and final submitted application to use in future
List of Documents Needed
- working mobile number and valid email id for online registration
- scanned copies of photo & signature in the prescribed format
- debit/credit card
- 10th/12th/graduation/post-graduation mark sheets & certificates to fill personal and academic details
OICL Assistant 2021 Exam Pattern
- OICL Assistant 2021 will be conducted in online mode only i.e. CBT (computer-based test).
- OICL Assistant 2021 question paper will be available in both Hindi and English language (except for the English section).
- The total time duration will be 120 minutes.
The complete structure of the Question paper is given below
|Section No.||Section Name||Number of MCQs||Maximum Marks/section|
OICL Assistant 2021 Section-wise Syllabus
- Reasoning- Seating arrangement, syllogism, coded inequalities, blood relation, coding, decoding, number series, clocks & calendars, streams & boast, etc.
- English Language – Cloze test, reading comprehension, sentence correction/paragraph completion, synonyms & antonyms, phrase substitution, one-word substitution, paragraph jumbles, spotting errors, etc.
- General Awareness – National/international events & current affairs, countries name & their capitals, Indian budget & 5-years plans, sports, books name & their authors, science- discoveries & inventions, important days, general science, common abbreviations, Indian history & economy, etc.
- Numerical Ability – Logarithms, average, arithmetic (number theory), H.C.F. & L.C.M., cube roots, square roots, ratio & proportion, simplification, fractions & decimals, chain rule, variation, mensuration- areas & volumes, simple & compound interest, etc.
- Computer Knowledge – History of computer, computer languages, internet, computer network & types, computer hardware & software, types of computer, computer arithmetic, etc.
OICL Assistant 2021 Call letter
All the candidates have to download their call letters/admit cards from the OICL’s website. The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. will intimate candidates to download their admit cards by sending them an email or SMS.
How To Download OICL Assistant 2021 Admit Card?
- Click the link that you will get in intimation mail or SMS
- Enter the registration number/roll number
- Enter your date of birth
- Click the ‘Submit’ tab
- Take a printout of your admit card
- Paste your recent PP size image on admit card
Note- All the candidates have to bring an original photo ID along with their admit card to the examination center.
OICL Assistant 2021 Exam Date & Centres
This year, the Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. will conduct an Assistant recruitment examination in due course in the following cities/towns- Guwahati, Nellore, Kurnool, Tirupati, Guntur, Ongole, Vishakapatnam, Vijaywada, Amravati, Ahmednagar, Nasik, Aurangabad, Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Alwar, Sikar, Kota, Udaipur, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Surat, Faridabad, Palwal, Gurgaon, Vadodara, Gandhinagar, Patiala, Ropar, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Mohali, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Ujjain, Satna, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Indore, Silvasa, Vapi, Durgapur, Asansol, Bidar, Mysore, Kozhikode, Kollam, Jammu, Srinagar, Ranchi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Agartala, etc.
OICL Assistant 2021 Result
It is expected that Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. will declare OICL Assistant 2021 result after 2 or 3 weeks from the date of the examination. All the OICL Assistant 2021 aspirants are recommended to check OICL’s website regularly to get the latest updates on OICL Assistant 2021 recruitment examination.
OICL Assistant 2021 Cut-off
The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. will publish final cut-off marks on its website. Candidates qualified in written examination will have to appear in a computer proficiency test.
OICL Assistant 2021 Documents for Document Verification
Candidates qualified in OICL Assistant 2021 written examination will be called for document verification. At the time of document verification, qualified candidates have to produce the following below-mentioned documents
- Call letter or admit card
- A print copy of the OICL Assistant 2021 online application
- 10th/12th/graduation mark sheet
- Photo ID card
- Caste certificate (if applicable) issued by the respective government body
- Disability certificate (if applicable) in the suggested format issued by the respective authority.