Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 [Apply Online, Exam Date] : Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. will conduct an annual recruitment event for vacant positions available in Junior Officer Cadre. Saraswat Bank is one of the largest and premier Co-operative Banks in India. Presently, the bank has more than 280 fully computerized branches situated in six states in India i.e. New Delhi, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, and Goa.
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 will be conducted for the employment of energetic and dynamic candidates for the post of Junior Officer – Marketing & Operations in Grade B.
- Saraswat Bank Junior Officer 2021 Notification has been released on 5th March 2021.
- Interested candidates are recommended to apply online through the Saraswat Bank website from 5th March 2021 and the last date to apply is 19 March 2021 up to 23:59 hrs.
- The online exam will be conducted on 3rd April 2021.
Application submitted in other modes will not be accepted. Before applying online, candidates should know details about Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 such as date of release of official notification, eligibility conditions, recruitment process, online application fee & process, examination pattern & syllabus, admit card, result etc.
Saraswat Bank Important Dates
|Examination Name||Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|Notification||5th March 2021|
|Post name||Junior Officer|
|No of Vacancies||150|
|Online registration of application||5th March 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||19th March 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||March 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||March 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||19th March 2021|
|Download of Call Letters||one week before exam|
|Online Test||3 April 2021|
|Result||13th May 2021|
|Date of Interview||Yet to be announced|
|Final Results||Yet to be declared|
|Apply Online @||www.saraswatbank.com|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification & Vacancies
In May 2021, the Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. has released an official notification to conduct a recruitment event for the post of Junior Officer.
According to the official notification, there is a total of 150 vacancies of Junior Officer to be filled through this recruitment event. Region-wise distribution of vacancies will be as shown in the below table:
|Sr. no.||Region/Location||Centres||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Gujarat||Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara and Ahmedabad||10|
|2||Karnataka||Hubli, Belgaum and Bengaluru||10|
|10||Greater Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai / Mumbai||185|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Junior Officer in Saraswat Bank. Essential eligibility conditions are given in the official notification. A candidate should fulfill the eligibility norms for recruitment as given in the notification.
A candidate should be a minimum – 21 years & maximum – 27 years of age as of 1st Feb 2021.
A candidate should have passed the graduation examination with at least 60% marks from a recognized University. Preference will be given to B.Com. Graduates. Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation course are also eligible to apply. However, they will have to produce a passing certificate before or at the time of joining.
Saraswat Bank 2021 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
All the candidates should have to pay a fee of Rs.600/- as their application fee/intimation plus GST charges. The fee should be paid through online mode only by using Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards (Master Card/ Maestro / RuPay / Visa), IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets. No cash or any other mode will be accepted. After making payment, candidates should take a printout of the e-Receipt.
Candidates can pay their application fee by going through an online payment gateway integrated with the application form. Online payment of fees can be done between 5th-19th March 2021.
Saraswat Bank 2021 Application Form & Process
To apply for Junior Officer in Saraswat Bank, the online application needs to be filled and submitted between 5th-19th March 2021. Applications submitted in other modes shall not be accepted. The process to submit an online application is explained below:
- Open the Bank website
- You will see a homepage with having few important links; find and click on the ‘Careers’ link
- You will see a new page having ‘Careers’ main heading
- Now, click on the ‘Recruitment of Junior Officers (M&O)’ link
- Read the advertisement and guidelines for application by clicking the respective link
- Now, click on the ‘Online Recruitment Form link – Junior Officers (M&O)’
- You will see a new page having ‘Important events’ and ‘Dates’ table
- On the same page, find and click on ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Enter your basic details like your ‘first name’, ‘middle name’, ‘last name’, ‘mobile no.’, ‘email id’ etc
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Upload digital copies of your photo & signature in the prescribed format
- Enter further details
- Validate your details by clicking on the ‘Validate your details’ tab
- Click on the ‘Final Submit’ button
- To make a payment, click on the ‘Payment’ tab
- Select the payment option
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Take a printout of the online application form & e-receipt and keep them safe for future reference
After going through an online application process successfully, a candidate will receive a provisional registration number and password.
Saraswat Bank 2021 Exam Pattern & Selection Process
- There will be an online test to be held in the month of June/July 2021.
- Candidates who qualify the online test will be shortlisted and called for an interview.
- To qualify the online examination, a candidate has to score at least 50% marks.
- Questions in the online test will be in the English language only and for each incorrect answer, there will be a 1/4th marks penalty.
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed) (in minutes)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45|
Saraswat Bank Syllabus 2021
Saraswat Bank Syllabus 2021 is given below.
|Name of Tests||Topics/Syllabus|
|General/ Financial Awareness||Problems on banking awareness, financial awareness, static awareness, current affairs etc.|
|General English||Grammar, fill in the blanks, one word substitution, word association, error spotting/correction, vocabulary, paragraph jumbles/completion, sentence formation/correction, miscellaneous etc.|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||Coding/decoding, linear & circular seating arrangement, problems on blood relations, syllogism, logical & verbal reasoning, coded inequalities, input & output, data sufficiency, direction/alphabet test, alphanumeric series, ranking etc.|
Computer fundamentals, important terminologies, operating system, hardware & software, internet, networking, Microsoft Office & Excel etc.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Probability including permutation & combination, time & distance, work & time, mensuration (cone, sphere & cylinder), number systems, ration & proportion, simple & compound interest, series & sequence, percentage, data interpretation, loss & discount, mixtures & alligations, profit, simplification etc.|
Saraswat Bank Admit Card 2021
The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. will issue call letters for the online test through its website www.saraswatbank.com. For downloading call letters, the bank will inform candidates through email/SMS. A few days ago from the day of the online test, candidates can download their call letters by using their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
After downloading the call letter, a candidate has to affix his/her recent recognizable photograph to the call letter. On the day of the online test and interview, candidates should have to bring their e-call letter along with a photocopy of their valid photo ID to the examination venue.
Saraswat Bank Online Exam Date 2021
Online examination has been successfullly held on 3 April 2021 at various centers located in Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Karnataka, and Gujarat. A complete list of examination centers is given in the official notification.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Result
Final results are expected to be announced after the interview. However, the online test result has been announced officially on 13th May 2021. The exact dates of the final result declaration are still not disclosed by Bank.