SSC GD Admit Card 2018 – Download SSC GD 2018 Call Letter : Similar to any other examination, admit card for the SSC GD Constable examination is the essential document that every candidate should carry to the examination hall. Along with this card, candidates will have to carry a photo identity. This photo identity can be preferably Aadhar card or any other valid photo identity like voter ID, photo identity issued by the school of the applicant or any other valid photo identity.
The Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for the SSC GD Constable 2018 recruitment. The commission has announced that the application process online will begin from the 24th of July 2018. This recruitment process is for recruitment of constable for the Assam Rifles. Admit cards will be released before few days of examination.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Admit Card
The availability of admit card will be notified by the SSC later. In general, admit cards for SSC recruitment examination will be available from two weeks before the date of examination. As the date of examination is yet to be released by the SSC, candidates can check for availability of admit cards from the official website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in two weeks before the date of examination.
Where To Find SSC GD 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates can click on the “Admit Card” option in the top right corner of the official website of SSC at http://www.ssc.nic.in. When they click on this tab, they will be taken to a page that contains links to regional websites. For instance, they will find a page that contains links to Eastern Region, Karnataka Kerala Region, Southern Region and six other regional links. Candidates will have to click on the appropriate region to which they belong. They will be taken to the appropriate website, where they can download the admit card by providing the login credentials that they got when they registered with the website of SSC.
Steps To Download SSC GD Constable 2018 Admit Card
- On the regional website, candidates will have to look for the link that shows e-admit card for SSC Constable GD 2018.
- They will have to enter the required details, date of birth and application number.
- Once, they enter the required details, they will have to click on the submit button.
- After submitting, they will find the SSC Constable GD Admit Card displayed on the screen.
- They will have to download it and should take a print out of the same.
Details In SSC GD 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will find the following details in the admit card. They will have to ensure the correctness of the details therein:
- Official website of SSC
- Helpline Number
- Official Email ID
- Roll Number
- User ID
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Entry Closing Time
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Schedule of paper
- Exam instructions.
Candidates will have to visit the examination center as per the date and time specified therein.
Documents To Be Carried To The Exam Hall
Along with the admit card, candidates will have to carry any of the following photo identity:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
Region and The Appropriate States
As mentioned earlier, when candidates try to download admit card, they will see 9 regions in total. They will have to identify, which region they belong to and here are the regions and the appropriate states:
- Eastern Region: West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Odisha and Jharkhand.
- Karnataka Kerala Region: Candidates from Kerala and Karnataka states.
- Southern Region: Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Pondicherry
- North Eastern Region: Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur, Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.
- Western Region: Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra
- Madhya Pradesh Region: Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
- Central Region: Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
- North Western Region: Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Northern Region: NCT of Delhi, Uttarakhand and Rajasthan.
Candidates will have to remember that they will not get the admit card by post. They have no other option other than downloading the admit card from the regional website. They can visit the regional website by visiting the main website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in. From this website, they can reach the regional website, by clicking on the appropriate link based on the region to which they belong to as mentioned above. For updates on the actual date of admit card release, candidates can continue to check this official website of Staff Selection Commission.