SSC GD Admit Card 2020 : SSC GD Constable 2020 Admit Card is the essential document that every candidate should carry to the examination hall. SSC GD Constable exam is for the recruitment of constable in CAPFs and the Admit cards will be released 2 weeks before the examination. SSC will release the GD Constable hall ticket for CBE written exam on the SSC regional / sub-regional websites. The candidate requires Registered Id/Roll No., Father’s/Mother’s Name and Date of Birth to download the admit card.
- SSC GD Admit Card for PET/PST and DME will be released on the CRPF website stage-wise and candidates require User Name, Password to download the call letter for PET/PSE, and DME.
- Along with SSC GD Call Letter, candidates will have to carry a photo identity proof in original.
- Photo identity can be preferably Aadhar card or any other valid photo identity like PAN card, Voter ID, Passport, photo identity issued by the school/ college/ employer of the applicant, or any other valid photo identity proof.
The Staff Selection Commission will issue a notification for the SSC GD Constable 2020 Admit Card download on its website and send the communication to the registered mobile/ email. Candidates must visit the SSC website/ Regional /Sub-regional website and CRPF website according to the stage of the exam to download the admit card.
SSC GD Constable 2020 Admit Card
The availability of the SSC GD admit card will be notified by the SSC on its website. In general, admit cards for the SSC recruitment examination will be available from two weeks before the date of examination. As the date of examination is yet to be released by the SSC, candidates can check for the availability of admit cards from the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in two weeks before the date of examination.
SSC GD Constable exam admit card will be released in 3 stages – For Written exam (CBE), for PET/PST and DME.
- SSC GD Constable CBE admit card will be released by SSC on the regional websites.
- PST/PET and DME admit card will be released by CAPF nodal Agency i.e., CRPF on its website.
Download SSC GD Constable 2020 CBE Admit Card
- On the SSC regional website, candidates will have to look for the CBE admit card link that shows an e-admit card for SSC Constable GD 2020
- Enter the required details, Registration Id/Roll No., Date of Birth, and Father/Mother Name.
- Once, they enter the required details, they will have to click on the submit button.
- After submitting, they will find the SSC Constable GD Admit Card displayed on the screen.
- They will have to download it and should take a print out of the same.
Download SSC GD Constable 2020 PST/PET and DME Admit Card
- For PST/PET and DME admit card, look at CRPF website @crpf.gov.in
- Enter User Name, Password, Captcha code as shown
- Click on submit
- Admit card will be displayed
- Check details and take a print out
Details on SSC GD 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will find the following details in the admit card. They will have to ensure the correctness of the details therein:
- Official website of SSC
- Helpline Number
- Official Email ID
- Roll Number
- User ID
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Entry Closing Time
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Schedule of paper
- Exam instructions.
Candidates will have to visit the examination center as per the date and time specified therein.
Documents for Exam
Along with the admit card, candidates will have to carry photo identity proof in original.
- Admit Card
- Photo Id
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- College/ School/Employer Id
Region and The Appropriate States
As mentioned earlier, when candidates try to download admit card, they will see 9 regions in total. They will have to identify, which region they belong to, and here are the regions and the appropriate states:
- Eastern Region: West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Odisha, and Jharkhand.
- Karnataka Kerala Region: Candidates from Kerala and Karnataka states.
- Southern Region: Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Pondicherry
- North Eastern Region: Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur, Assam, and Arunachal Pradesh.
- Western Region: Goa, Gujarat, and Maharashtra
- Madhya Pradesh Region: Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
- Central Region: Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
- North Western Region: Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Northern Region: NCT of Delhi, Uttarakhand, and Rajasthan.
Candidates will have to remember that they will not get the admit card by post. They have no other option other than downloading the admit card from the regional website. They can visit the regional website by visiting the main website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in.
From this website, they can reach the regional website, by clicking on the appropriate link based on the region to which they belong to as mentioned above. For updates on the actual date of admit card release, candidates can continue to check this official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
SSC Regional Websites
Candidates can click on the “Admit Card” option in the top right corner of the official website of SSC at http://www.ssc.nic.in. When they click on this tab, they will be taken to a page that contains links to regional websites. For instance, they will find a page that contains links to the Eastern Region, Karnataka Kerala Region, Southern Region, and six other regional links.
|SSC Region||Regional Website Link|
|Eastern Region||Click here|
|Southern Region||Click here|
|Western Region||Click here|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Click here|
|Central Region||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Click here|
|North Eastern Region||Click here|
|Northern Region||Click here|
|North Western Region||Click here|
Candidates will have to click on the appropriate region to which they belong. They will be taken to the appropriate website, where they can download the admit card by providing the login credentials that they got when they registered with the website of SSC.