Download TNUSRB Police Constable 2020 Hall Tickets/Admit Card : The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) will release the police constable hall ticket 2020 on the official website @ tnusrbonline.org. TNUSRB Police Constable Hall Ticket 2020 can be downloaded few days before the written exam. You know that you can sit in the written examination for the TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman Recruitment only when you carry the hall ticket with you. The board will also send intimation to you and all other applicants about the availability of the hall ticket for downloading from the website of the board.
No candidate will get it to their postal address. So, you should make sure that you do not miss downloading it and also you should remember to take a print out of the same before the test. You would have got a user name (alpha-numeric) when you registered with the website of TNUSRB. You should use this user name and password to log in and to download the hall ticket.
TNUSRB Police Constable 2020 Hall Ticket Release date
The exact date of release of hall ticket will be notified by the board to your registered Email Address and your phone number via SMS. So, once you get this information, you can visit the website of the board to provide your login credentials and download the hall ticket. However, it is better to regularly visit the website of the board yourself after applying or a week or 10 days before the written test to check the availability of hall ticket and download it. It will help even if you do not get the intimation from the board about the availability of hall ticket for downloading.
|TN Police Constable Written Test Hall Ticket Release||10 days before the exam|
|TN Police Constable Written Result||Few weeks from the Written Test|
|Call Letter for Physical Measurement Test/ Endurance Test/ Physical Efficiency Test||10 days before the schedule|
|Final result||Updated Soon|
Process To Download TNUSRB Police Constable Hall Tickets
To download the hall ticket for the TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman Recruitment, follow the process below:
- Go to the website of the board at www.tnusrbonline.org
- Click on “Hall Ticket for TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder Fireman 2020”
- Enter the User name in the appropriate place, password in the appropriate space
- Ensure correctness and click ‘submit’
- Hall ticket will show up
- Make sure that the details are correct and click “Download” or “Print”
- If downloaded, do not forget to print later before the test and carry it to the test.
If you find some errors in the hall ticket, take it to the notice of the board as quickly as possible.
Details On TN Police Constable Hall Ticket
The hall ticket for TNUSRB constable, Jail Warder and Fireman 2020 recruitment will have the following details:
- Your name
- Your registration number
- Your user name
- Your DOB
- Your father’s name
- Date of the written test
- Complete address of the venue of the written test
- Reporting time to the venue
- Instructions to be followed
Make sure to read the instructions given in the hall ticket. Not just reading, you should follow those instructions without fail.
Instructions To Be Followed
- Do not forget to carry the hall ticket with valid photo identification to the test centre.
- Do not forget to download the hall ticket and also print it before the written test without fail.
- If you find any details incorrect in the hall ticket, take it to the attention of the board.
- You will have to preserve the hall ticket until the recruitment process is completely over. However, for every stage of the recruitment process, you will get a different call letter. For instance, the hall tickets that you get for the written test is valid only for the written test. Then, if you are shortlisted for the Physical Measurement Test, you will be notified to download the call letter from the website of the board. In the same way for the Endurance Test and so on.
- Make sure to reach the test centre for the written test on the time specified in the hall ticket.
- Do not forget to validate the details in the hall ticket before downloading it.
Documents To Carry To The Test Centre
You should carry the hall ticket that you downloaded from the website of the board for the written test. In addition to the hall ticket, do not forget to carry a valid ID card.
List of documents to be carried to the exam hall are,
- Hall Ticket
- Valid ID proof
You should not take any other bits of papers or documents or even any sort of electronic devices to the test centre. Also, be on time to the test centre as stated in your hall ticket. Carefully read and follow the instructions that you find in your hall ticket.
TNUSRB Police Constable & Jail Warder, Fireman FAQs
Q. Can I Expect The Hall Ticket For The Written Test To Be Available On The Website Of The Board A Week Before The Test?
A. Yes, you can expect availability of TNUSRB Constable hall ticket around 10 days before the date of the test. The board will send you an SMS and an Email to your registered Email address once the hall ticket is available. As soon as you get this intimation, you can immediately visit the website to download the hall ticket.
Q. Can I Get The Information About The Availability Of Hall Tickets From Other Sources?
A. Yes, most recruitment newspapers and daily newspapers publish the news. So, you can get an update from these sources as well.