RRB NTPC 2021 Apply Online : RRB NTPC application form 2021 and eligibility criteria details are given here as per notification. RRB NTPC Apply online process begin from August 2021. Eligible candidates must submit the online application before the last date of registration i.e., September 2021 till 11:59 PM on the website of RRB.
Further details related to RRB NTPC application form 2021 are given below as per NTPC official notification. The exact date of application submission, exam date will be officially announced by the RRB through its NTPC notification.
The RRB is set to recruit more than 35,277 vacancies through the NTPC exam. RRB NTPC exam is an online exam conducted by the RRB to fill in posts under the Non-Technical Popular Categories. Further details of posts/vacancies are given below.
|Category of post||Name of the post||Total vacancies (All RRBs)|
|Graduate Posts||Station Master||6865|
|Senior Time Keeper||14|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||3164|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638|
|Under Graduate Posts||Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4940|
|Junior Time Keeper||17|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||4319|
The Railway Recruitment Board very commonly referred to as the RRB is a government organization that has been set up by the Railway Ministry to oversee the recruitment process for filling up various posts in the Railways.
RRB NTPC Important Dates
The tentative dates of RRB NTPC recruitment have been mentioned below.
|RRB NTPC Official Notification||August 2021|
|RRB NTPC Online application starts from||August 2021 at 06:00 PM|
|Online application ends on||September 2021 at 11:59 PM|
|Last date for payment of fee through online mode||September 2021 at 11:59 PM|
|Last date for payment of fee through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan||September, 2021 at 11:59 PM|
|Last date for final submission of applications||September 2021 at 11:59 PM|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card Download||Few Weeks before the commencement of Examination|
|RRB NTPC 2021 Tentative Stage 1 CBT Exam Dates||November 2021|
RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria 2021
RRB NTPC Eligibility criteria 2021 has been mentioned below in terms of nationality, educational and other qualifications, and age limit.
To be eligible as a candidate for the RRB NTPC exam, a candidate must qualify for the mentioned criterion.
- Citizen of India/ Indian National (or)
- A subject of Nepal/ Bhutan (or)
- Tibetan refugees arrived in India before 1st January 1962 (or)
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, or East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, and the United Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zambia, Zaire, or Vietnam.
- All candidates who belong to countries other than India are required to submit/show a Certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India. This certificate will allow them to appear for the exam.
RRB NTPC aspirants must fulfill educational qualification requirements to apply for the posts vacant under NTPC recruitment. Railway NTPC post wise educational qualification details are given below.
|Commercial Apprentice||Candidate must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University|
|Station Master||Candidate must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||Candidate must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University. He/she must also have typing proficiency as prescribed by RRB in Hindi/English on Computer|
|Goods Guard||Candidate must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University|
|Junior accounts assistant cum typist||Candidate must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University. He/she must also have typing proficiency as prescribed by RRB in /English on Computer|
|Traffic Assistant||Candidate Hindi must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University|
|Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||Graduation degree or its equivalent|
|Senior Time Keeper||Graduation degree or its equivalent with typing efficiency in English or Hindi on computer|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% marks (not necessary for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen / candidates having higher qualifications|
|Accounts Clerk Cum Typist||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% marks (not necessary for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen / candidates having higher qualifications and have typing proficiency in Hindi or English on computer|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% marks (not necessary for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen / candidates having higher qualifications and have typing proficiency in Hindi or English on computer|
|Junior Time Keeper||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% marks (not necessary for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen / candidates having higher qualifications and have typing proficiency in Hindi or English on computer|
|Trains Clerk||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% marks (not necessary for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen / candidates having higher qualifications|
Age Limit and Relaxation
All candidates applying for RRB NTPC (Under Graduate level Posts) must be aged between 18-31 years of age as of 01 July 2021. The age group for Graduate level posts is 18-33 years. Candidates falling in the given age limit only should apply for the posts under RRB NTPC. However, RRB provides age relaxation to the candidates of certain categories as mentioned below.
|Categories||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|PWD General||10 yrs|
|PWD OBC||13 yrs|
|PWD SC/ST||15 yrs|
|Jammu and Kashmir domicile||5 yrs|
RRB NTPC Application Form 2021
RRB NTPC Application form should be submitted online on the website of RRB. Railway NTPC Apply online process to submit an application will start from August 2021 and the closing date & time of online registration of applications is September 2021 at 11:59 PM. Final submission of applications can be done up to September 2021 at 11:59 PM.
RRB NTPC 2021 – How To Apply Online?
RRB NTPC 2021 application form will be released, candidates willing to appear for the same can apply through the online mode. The form can be filled only in the online mode and no other mode shall be allowed. The following steps can be followed by candidates to fill in the application form.
- Candidates must first log in to the official RRB website or click here
- Visit the Concerned RRB website where you wanted to appear for
- Now find and click on ‘Link for registration and submission of application online for NTPC(G) and NTPC(UG)’
- Before attempting online registration of applications, you are requested to read NTPC official notification by clicking on tab ‘CEN 01/2021’ to understand the eligibility conditions of the post to which you want to apply for
- After going through NTPC official notification, click on the tab ‘New Registration’
- Select the RRB wisely for which you want to apply because RRB once selected by you cannot be changed
- On selection of RRB, a new page will open up where you have to Select the qualification on the basis of which you are applying, category/community, etc.
- Then click on tab ‘Check Availability’
- RRB & post wise vacancy table will pop up
- Check details of vacancies then click on the ‘Apply’ tab available against the name of the RRB to which you want to apply for
- Read instructions and statement of the declaration provided at the bottom of the page
- Accept statements then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Enter and re-enter your name
- Enter your other details such as date of birth, Aadhaar card status, and father’s / mother’s name
- Enter your class X roll number then select the year of passing Matriculation
- Enter and confirm your mobile number then email ID
- Enter captcha then click on tab ‘Click to Continue’
- A message will pop up having your registration details
- If you want to edit or make the correction(s) then check the small box available against the following statement ‘No, I want to change some details. / No, I want to change some details.’
- Otherwise, read and accept another statement then click on tab ‘Submit’
- On clicking the tab ‘Submit’, your registration will be confirmed
- Now verify it by entering the OTP received on your registered mobile number and email ID
- After verification, you will get a registration number; please note it down carefully
- Now login into your account using your registration number and date of birth
- Enter the asked details in your Part I application such as qualification, percentage of marks, community, gender, nationality, religion, etc.
- Check all the entered details then read and accept the declaration statement
- Then click on tab ‘Save’
- Proceed further to make payment online or through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan
- Now, fill up / enter / select the details in part II of the online application like posts preferences, details of educational qualification, and exam medium/language
- Don’t forget to upload digital files of your photo, signature, and other necessary documents/certificates
- After submitting all the details in Part II of the online application, save and print it to use in future
RRB NTPC Application Fee
RRB NTPC application fee has to be submitted by the candidates to complete the application form. Once they have successfully filled in the application form, candidates have two choices for making the payment. They can make payment either online through debit card/credit card/net banking options or by generating an SBI challan and paying the required amount in the nearest SBI branch within the mentioned time. The RRB NTPC application fee for various categories is as follows.
|Categories||Fee||Refund after Stage I of CBT|
|All the candidates (Except below categories)||Rs.500/-||Rs.400/-|
|SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen, financially backward classes, women, minorities, Transgenders etc.||Rs.250/-||Rs.250/-|
Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- towards the application and exam fee. If candidates appeared in Stage I of CBT, an amount of 400 will be refunded back to the appeared candidates to account.
Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen, financially backward classes, women, minorities, Transgenders whose income is less than 50,000 have to submit Rs.250 towards registration and exam fee. However, after stage I of the CBT exam, Rs.250/- will be refunded back to the appeared candidates accounts.
Documents Needed For Application Submission
- Educational qualification details/ Educational Certificates
- Scanned Copy of Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Fee Payment Details/ Cash
RRB NTPC Apply Online FAQs
Q. What Is The Closing Date & Time Of Online Registration Of Applications?
A. September 2021 at 11:59 PM.
Q. How Can I Pay The Application Fee?
A. You can pay the application fee through
- Online using debit/credit card or net banking
- Offline through SBI or Post Office Challan
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Candidates Of General Category?
A. Candidates belonging to the general category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee. However, the amount of Rs. 400/- shall be refunded to them on appearing in Stage 1 CBT.