RRB NTPC 2019 Apply Online : RRB NTPC application form 2019 and eligibility criteria details are given here as per notification. RRB NTPC Apply online process begins from March 01, 2019. Eligible candidates must submit online application before last date of registration i.e., 31 March 2019 till 11:59 PM on the website of RRB. Further details related to RRB NTPC application form 2019 are given in NTPC official notification which was released on Feb 28, 2019. The exact date of application submission, exam date has been officially announced by the RRB through its NTPC notification.
According to RRB NTPC notification, the RRB is set to recruit more than 35,277 vacancies through this exam. RRB NTPC exam is an online exam conducted by the RRB to fill in posts under the Non-Technical Popular Categories. Further details of posts / vacancies are given below.
|Category of post||Name of the post||Total vacancies (All RRBs)|
|Graduate Posts||Station Master||6865|
|Senior Time Keeper||14|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||3164|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638|
|Under Graduate Posts||Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4940|
|Junior Time Keeper||17|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||4319|
The Railway Recruitment Board very commonly referred to as the RRB is a government organization that has been set up the Railway Ministry to oversee the recruitment process for filling up various posts in the Railways.
RRB NTPC Important Dates
The tentative dates of RRB NTPC recruitment has been mentioned below.
|RRB NTPC Official Notification||28 February 2019|
|RRB NTPC Online application starts from||March 01, 2019 at 06:00 PM|
|Online application ends on||31 March 2019 at 11:59 PM|
|Last date for payment of fee through online mode||April 05, 2019 at 11:59 PM|
|Last date for payment of fee through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan||April 05, 2019 at 11:59 PM|
|Last date for final submission of applications||12 April 2019 at 11:59 PM|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card Download||Few Weeks before the commencement of Examination|
|RRB NTPC 2019 Tentative Stage 1 CBT Exam Dates||June / Sept 2019|
RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria 2019
RRB NTPC eligibility criteria 2019 has been mentioned below in terms of nationality, educational and other qualifications and age limit.
To be eligible as a candidate for the RRB NTPC exam, a candidate must qualify the mentioned criterion.
- Citizen of India/ Indian National (or)
- A subject of Nepal/ Bhutan (or)
- Tibetan refugees arrived in India before 1st January 1962 (or)
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, or East African countries of Uganda, Kenya and United Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zambia, Zaire or Vietnam.
- All candidates who belong to countries other than India are required to submit/show a Certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India. This certificate will allow them to appear for the exam.
RRB NTPC aspirants must fulfil educational qualification requirements to apply for the posts vacant under NTPC recruitment. Railway NTPC post wise educational qualification details are given below.
|Commercial Apprentice||Candidate must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University|
|Station Master||Candidate must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||Candidate must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University. He/she must also have typing proficiency as prescribed by RRB in Hindi/English on Computer|
|Goods Guard||Candidate must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University|
|Junior accounts assistant cum typist||Candidate must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University. He/she must also have typing proficiency as prescribed by RRB in /English on Computer|
|Traffic Assistant||Candidate Hindi must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Board or University|
|Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||Graduation degree or its equivalent|
|Senior Time Keeper||Graduation degree or its equivalent with typing efficiency in English or Hindi on computer|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% marks (not necessary for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen / candidates having higher qualifications|
|Accounts Clerk Cum Typist||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% marks (not necessary for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen / candidates having higher qualifications and have typing proficiency in Hindi or English on computer|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% marks (not necessary for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen / candidates having higher qualifications and have typing proficiency in Hindi or English on computer|
|Junior Time Keeper||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% marks (not necessary for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen / candidates having higher qualifications and have typing proficiency in Hindi or English on computer|
|Trains Clerk||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% marks (not necessary for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen / candidates having higher qualifications|
Age Limit and Relaxation
All candidates applying for RRB NTPC (Under Graduate level Posts) must be aged between 18-31 years of age as on 01 July 2019. Age group for Graduate level posts is 18-33 years. Candidates falling in the given age limit only should apply for the posts under RRB NTPC. However, RRB provide age relaxation to the candidates of certain categories as per mentioned below.
|Categories||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|PWD General||10 yrs|
|PWD OBC||13 yrs|
|PWD SC/ST||15 yrs|
|Jammu and Kashmir domicile||5 yrs|
RRB NTPC Application Form 2019
RRB NTPC Application form should be submitted online on the website of RRB. Railway NTPC Apply online process to submit application has been started from March 01, 2019 and the closing date & time of online registration of applications is March 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM. Final submission of applications can be done up to April 12, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
RRB NTPC 2019 – How To Apply Online?
RRB NTPC 2019 application form is released, candidates willing to appear for the same can apply through the online mode. The form can be filled only in the online mode and no other mode shall be allowed. The following steps can be followed by candidates to fill in the application form.
- Candidates must first log in to the official RRB website or click here
- Visit Concerned RRB website where you wanted to appear for
- Now find and click on ‘Link for registration and submission of application online for NTPC(G) and NTPC(UG)’
- Before attempting online registration of applications, you are requested to read NTPC official notification by clicking on tab ‘CEN 01/2019’ to understand eligibility conditions of the post to which you want to apply for
- After going through NTPC official notification, click on tab ‘New Registration’
- Select the RRB wisely for which you want to apply because RRB once selected by you cannot be changed
- On selection of RRB, a new page will open up where you have to Select the qualification on the basis of which you are applying, category / community etc.
- Then click on tab ‘Check Availability’
- RRB & post wise vacancy table will pop up
- Check details of vacancies then click on ‘Apply’ tab available against the name of the RRB to which you want to apply for
- Read instructions and statement of declaration provided at the bottom of the page
- Accept statements then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Enter and re-enter your name
- Enter your other details such as date of birth, Aadhaar card status and father’s / mother’s name
- Enter your class X roll number then select year of passing Matriculation
- Enter and confirm your mobile number then email ID
- Enter captcha then click on tab ‘Click to Continue’
- A message will pop up having your registration details
- If you want to edit or make correction(s) then check the small box available against the following statement ‘No, I want to change some details. / No, I want to change some details.’
- Otherwise, read and accept another statement then click on tab ‘Submit’
- On clicking the tab ‘Submit’, your registration will be confirmed
- Now verify it by entering the OTP received on your registered mobile number and email ID
- After verification, you will get a registration number; please note it down carefully
- Now login into your account using registration number and date of birth
- Enter the asked details in your Part I application such as qualification, percentage of marks, community, gender, nationality, religion etc.
- Check all the entered details then read and accept declaration statement
- Then click on tab ‘Save’
- Proceed further to make payment online or through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan
- Now, fill up / enter / select the details in part II of online application like posts preferences, details of educational qualification and exam medium / language
- Don’t forget to upload digital files of your photo, signature and other necessary document / certificate
- After submitting all the details in Part II of online application, save and print it to use in future
RRB NTPC Application Fee
RRB NTPC application fee has to be submitted by the candidates to complete the application form. Once they have successfully filled in the application form, candidates have two choices for making the payment. They can make payment either online through debit card/credit card/net banking options or by generating SBI challan and paying the required amount in the nearest SBI branch within the mentioned time. The RRB NTPC application fee for various categories is as follows.
|Categories||Fee||Refund after Stage I of CBT|
|All the candidates (Except below categories)||Rs.500/-||Rs.400/-|
|SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen, financially backward classes, women, minorities, Transgenders etc.||Rs.250/-||Rs.250/-|
Candidates has to pay an amount of Rs.500/- towards application and exam fee. If candidates appeared in Stage I of CBT, an amount of 400 will be refunded back to the appeared candidates account. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen, financially backward classes, women, minorities, Transgenders whose income is less than 50,000 have to submit Rs.250 towards registration and exam fee. However, after stage I of CBT exam, Rs.250/- will be refunded back to the appeared candidates account.
Documents Needed For Application Submission
- Educational qualification details/ Educational Certificates
- Scanned Copy of Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Fee payment Details/ Cash
RRB NTPC Apply Online FAQs
Q. What Is The Closing Date & Time Of Online Registration Of Applications?
A. 31 March 2019 at 11:59 PM.
Q. How Can I Pay The Application Fee?
A. You can pay the application fee through
- Online using debit / credit card or net banking
- Offline through SBI or Post Office Challan
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Candidates Of General Category?
A. Candidates belonging to general category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee. However, amount of Rs. 400/- shall be refunded to them on appearing in Stage 1 CBT.