TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2020 – Download TSPSC Group 4 Hall Tickets 2020 : TSPSC Group 4 syllabus 2020 consist of General Knowledge, Secretarial Abilities and Computer Proficiency. TSPSC Group 4 exam pattern 2020 consist of the two-stage exam, Stage I with two papers, Paper 1 General Knowledge and Paper 2 Secretarial Abilities and stage II Computer Proficiency Test. TSPSC Group 4 selection process will be based on merit in the written exam only and CPT is qualifying nature. In this article, we have explained TSPSC Group 4 Services 2020 scheme of examination, syllabus & procedure of selection.
TSPSC Group 4 Important Events & Dates
|Notification release||June 2nd, 2020|
|Online application submission start and end date||June 7th to 6th July, 2020|
|Hall tickets||October 1st, 2020 or 7 days before commencement of examination|
|Examination (objective type)||October 7th, 2020|
|Result||Yet to be announced|
|CPT and medical examination||Yet to be announced|
|Final result||Yet to be announced|
TSPSC Group 4 Scheme Of Examination
TSPSC Group 4 exam will be held in two-stages.
- Stage I: Written Test with two papers Paper I & Paper II
- Stage II: CPT (Practical Type)
Stage I Written Exam
- Paper – I will consist of 150 multiple choice questions from General Knowledge. Each MCQ will be of 1 mark, so maximum marks in Paper 1 will be 150. Total time duration will be 150 minutes.
- Paper-II will consist of 150 multiple choice questions from Secretarial Abilities. Each MCQ will be of 1 mark, so maximum marks in Paper 2 will be 150. Time duration will be 150 minutes.
- In both papers, multiple-choice questions shall be in English, Telugu & Urdu. The examination will be conducted either offline or online.
Stage II CPT
- Stage II CPT will be qualifying in nature and have 4 parts for 50 marks and time duration is 30 minutes.
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2020
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2020 is as follows.
1. General Knowledge
Questions will be on current affairs, policies of Telangana State, literature, arts, heritage, culture & society of Telangana, Telangana movement & history of Telangana, modern Indian history with a focus on Indian National Movement, Indian political system & government, Indian constitution & its salient features, Economy & Geography of Telangana & India, environmental issues and disaster management, general science in everyday life, International relations & events.
2. Secretarial Abilities
MCQs will be on numerical & arithmetical abilities, logical reasoning, comprehension, mental ability and re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
3. Computer Proficiency Test
There will be also a test in ‘Proficiency in Office Automation with the usage of computers and associated software’ of 30 minutes. Maximum marks will be 50. This test will have 4 questions.
- The first question or Part A will have a question to be answered in MS-Word. The candidate will have to type a letter/paragraph/passage of about 150 words in MS-Word. It will be of 20 marks.
- In question 2 or part B, a candidate will have to prepare a table or graph in MS-Excel. It will be of 15 marks.
- In question 3 or part C, a candidate will have to prepare a PowerPoint Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-PowerPoint. It will be of 10 marks.
- In question 4 or part D, a candidate will have to display the content of E-mail (inbox).
Note: Minimum qualifying marks in computer proficiency test for SC/ST/PH candidates will be 15, for BCs 17.5 and for OCs 20 marks.
TSPSC Group 4 Procedure of Selection
Final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the order of merit list to be prepared after considering marks obtained by candidates in the written examination. Both papers marks will be considered in preparing a merit list. Later, final selected candidates will be called for CPT and verification of certificates followed by a medical examination.
Download TSPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates registered for TSPSC group IV services (general recruitment) 2020 can download their hall tickets from seven days before the date of examination i.e. from October 1st, 2020. Downloading TSPSC group IV services 2020 hall tickets will be a simple process.
- Open commission’s website or click here
- Click on ‘Hall ticket’ tab
- Click on the respective link
- You will see a login page
- Enter your TSPSC ID then select date of birth
- Type the verification code in the provided space as shown in the box
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab
- You will see your hall ticket
- Download and print it on the A4 size paper
- After downloading, read all the instructions printed on your hall ticket and verify the details.
|TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2020||TSPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2020|
|TSPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2020||TSPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2020|
|TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2020||TSPSC Group 4 Application Form 2020|