AP Grama Sachivalayam Energy Assistant recruitment has started with the release of notification, online application forms are invited from eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh. Energy Assistant apply online process will start from third week of July 2019 and the last date to of registration is 5th August 2019. The AP Government is committed to accelerate the delivery system so as to upgrade the living standard of the people of the state. Hence the concept of Village Secretariat has been introduced which is actually the core theme of local governance for timely and transparent services without any corruption at any level.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started AP Grama Sachivalayam system for efficient delivery of citizen services at village level. One Grama Sachivalayam will be created for every 2000-4000 population in rural areas and various functionaries will be appointed to deliver the services and to address the grievances within no time. Energy assistant in AP Grama Sachivalayam has functions of Power supply establishment and maintenance and Street light installation, maintenance and operation etc.
Energy Assistant Notification
AP Grama Sachivalayam Energy Assistant notification 2019 has been released on official website by the Department of Energy, AP to recruit on 5529 vacancies across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Concerned department will recruit functionaries for AP Grama Sachivalayam to be functional from 2nd October 2019. Eligible candidates should submit online for to appear in the written exam and further selection process.
|Release of notification||Third week of July 2019|
|Start of registration||Second last week of July|
|Last date of registration||First week of August|
|Date of release of hall ticket||Second week of August|
|Date of examination||Middle of August|
|Declaration of result||First week of September|
- AP Mahila Police & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM
- AP Veterinary / Fisheries Assistant
- AP Digital Assistant
Energy Assistant Vacancy
AP Grama Sachivalayam Energy assistant vacancies are 5529 in which 4691 are the existing vacancies and 838 are new posts to be created. The candidates selected will be posted in Grama Sachivalayam and comes under the department of Energy, AP. Following is a tabular presentation AP Energy Assistant vacancies.
|Designation||No. of vacant posts to be filled||No. of new posts proposed|
- AP Ward Sachivalayam
- AP Panchayat Secretary
- AP Welfare & Education Assistant
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Survey Assistant
Energy Assistant Eligibility
The candidate should be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh only. Candidates belonging to other states and union territories are not eligible to apply under any circumstances.
Candidates must possess a diploma in the relevant discipline. Candidates having higher qualification in the relevant discipline are also applicable.
Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and should not exceed 39 years of age.
Age Relaxation and Reservation
The reservation of age and number of vacancies will be as per the norms and rules of the Andhra Pradesh government.
No Objection Certificate
Candidates working in any state/central/semi-government/private sponsored company have to furnish a no objection certificate at the time of joining.
AP Energy Assistant Application Form
AP Energy Assistant application will be avaialble online and eligible candidates can submit online from last week of July to 2nd week of August 2019.
Energy Assistant : How To Apply Online?
Following is the procedure that a candidate has to follow so as to apply for this post:-
- The candidate has to open the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam or click here
- Now the candidate has to click on the ‘Energy Assistant Apply Online’
- Here the candidate has to first register himself/herself for the post with a verified mobile number and email id
- After receiving the registration number as well as the password, the candidate is advised to again login to the official website
- Now the candidate has to furnish his/her personnel detail which includes education details and have to upload the relevant documents
- The candidate is advised to be extra careful at this stage and should recheck the details at every step
- After completing the whole process the candidate has to click on the final submit button
Candidate is advised to validate each and every detail very carefully before clicking the final submit button as once the application form is submitted no changes can be made henceforth.
Following is the list of documents in scanned Copies that a candidate should have before applying for this post:-
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet (if applicable)
- Diploma Certificate/ Graduation Degree, whichever applicable
- Final year marks sheet of diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech whichever is applicable to the candidate
- Domicile proof of candidate such as Aadhar card, Driving license, Passport etc.
- Identification Proof of candidate such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license, Pass port etc.
- Candidate should have his/her photograph in JPG format having size less than 50 kb
- Candidate should have his/her signature in JPG format having size less than 20 kb
Apart from the above the candidate should have a registered mobile number and a registered email id for future communication purposes.
There is no application fee for the candidates of all categories.
AP Energy Assistant Exam Pattern
Single stage written exam will be held for the recruitment of AP Grama Sachivalayam Energy Assistant post. In the written examination there will be multiple choice questions where candidate have to select correct option from the given 4 options. Candidates are advised to be extra careful while marking answer. There will be no negative marking.
AP Energy Assistant Syllabus
AP Energy assistant under Grama sachivalayam will have syllabus as follows. Following are the topics from which the question paper will be made:
- D.C. Generators and Motors
- Alternators and Synchronous Motors
- Three Phase Induction Motors
- Single Phase Induction Motors and Commutator Motors
Power Generation And Switch Gear And Protection
- Hydro Power Plants
- Thermal Power Plants
- Nuclear Plant
- Combined Operation of Power Plants And Economic Aspects
- Faults and Switching Apparatus
- Protective Relaying
Transmission And Distribution
- Line Conductors, Line Supports And Sag Calculation
- Transmission Line Parameters
- Performance Of Lines
- Insulators And Substations
- Cable And Distribution System
Measuring Instruments And Electric Circuits
- Measuring Instruments
- Electric Circuits
Utilization Of Electrical Energy
- Electric Drives
- Electric Heating and Welding
- History of India with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Geography of India with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Current Affairs
- Science And Technology
General English And Reasoning
- Jumble words
- Error in a sentence
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Problem Solving
- Time, Distance and Work
- Number and Word Series
- Missing Word and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement and Conclusion
The candidate will have to go through two stage selection procedure.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Selection will be based on merit in the written exam for the post of Energy assistant in Grama Sachivalayam of AP. Candidates scoring above the cut off marks in the written exam will be called for the document verification. The authorities will have the sole right to decide the cut off as well as the eligibility of the candidate. For transparency the authority will publish the answer key as well as the cut off marks list at appropriate time.
AP Energy Assistant Hall Tickets
AP Energy Assistant Hall Ticket will be released 7 days prior to the date of examination. Following are the steps to download the admit card.
- The candidate has to first login to the official website
- The candidate has to click on Energy Assistant download hall ticket link shown on the web page
- Here the candidate has to enter the registration number with the password
- A new window will open which will contain the hall ticket/admit card
- Candidates are advised to download the admit and take out the hard copy of it
Candidates are advised to have a clear print out of the admit card which clearly shows the details of the candidate. If there is any discrepancy the candidate must immediately contact the relevant authorities.
AP Energy Assistant Results
The candidate has to check his/her roll number with the name of the candidate from the list of candidates selected. The candidate is here by informed that the result will be furnished only at the official website; there is absolutely no other option for the candidate to check the result.
The candidate has to go through a probation period of 2 years under the relevant department. Under no circumstances the probation period can be altered. On competition of probation period, department will confirm the probation.
During the probation period the candidate will get a monthly stipend of Rs 15000 only. After the completion of the probation period the concerned department will take the necessary steps required.
There will be an induction training program of one week, the main purpose is to impart basic knowledge about the duties and functions. The general training will be imparted in center such as Bapatla/ Samarlakota/ Kalahasthi and other identified appropriate centers.
The line department will further train the candidates for future duties and job without affecting the current scenario. In the general training session candidate will be taught about the computer skills, the basic management skills and the official correspondence whenever needed.
Following are the duties that an AP Grama Sachivalayam Energy Assistant has to comply:-
- Power supply establishment and maintenance
- Street light installation, maintenance and operation
- Proper connection and maintenance of the households, business properties with the DISCOMS
- Promote and establish renewable energy resources.
These are the major duties that a candidate has to fulfil apart from that the candidate has to maintain the transparency in the system with no corruption. Candidate has to maintain the horizontal as well as vertical balance also.
AP Energy Assistant FAQ’s
Q. What Is The Fee Of AP Grama Sachivalayam Energy Assistant Examination?
A. There is no fee for applicants of all categories.
Q. Can A Candidate Of Other State Apply?
A. No, only domicile of Andhra Pradesh candidates can apply.
Q. How Many Papers Are Going To Be Conducted In Written Exam For The Post Of Energy Assistant?
A. There is going to be one examination which is computer based/ offline.
Q. When Will The Cut Off Marks Publish?
A. The cut off marks will be published after the result gets announced.