UP ITI Apply Online 2019 : UP ITI 2019 application forms are available on the website of State Council for Vocational Training (S.C.V.T.) @http://www.scvtup.in/hi or vppup.in/ from 18th June 2019. Candidates who want to take admission to any trade / course in either private or government ITI of Uttar Pradesh must fill and submit upcoming UP ITI application form 2019 before last date i.e., 12th July 2019. One important thing is, before final form submission candidates are required to pay application fee online. Without application fee, their form will not be accepted and considered as incomplete.
UP ITI admission 2019 for the session Aug 2019 has been started and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of SCVT @ www.scvtup.in. Before applying online, interested candidates must read form filling guidelines and instructions.
UP ITI admissions 2019 process in private as well as government ITIs of UP are going to start from 12th June 2019. Candidates from all across the state can participate in this upcoming admission process. After confirming eligibility conditions, candidates can apply to trades / courses of their choice of either group A or group B. Moreover, candidates can also apply to trades of both groups.
Interested candidates are required to apply online through the website @http://admissionscvtup.in/scvt2019/ before the last date i.e., 12th July 2019. UP ITI application form 2019 shall not be accepted in the following cases-
- If submitted after the last date
- If submitted in any other modes
- If submitted without paying requisite application fees
- If submitted without filling up all the fields
- If submitted without uploading photo & signature
UP ITI Online Form 2019 Date
UP ITI 2019 application form has been released by S.C.V.T. It is confirmed that S.C.V.T. will accept applications separately to apply for government and private ITIs. Process of online application submission for UP’s Government ITIs has started from 18th June 2019 and ends on July 12, 2019. As per their choice, candidates can apply to either Government ITI or private ITI. Candidates are also free to apply for both types of ITIs. However, if a candidate will apply for both types of ITIs then s/he needs to submit fees separately.
Important Points To Be Remembered Before Applying Online
- Candidates must check eligibility and other conditions
- Candidates can apply for maximum 10 trades / courses of any group
- Maximum 03 districts and 06 ITIs will be available to apply
- No changes in selection of districts / ITIs / trades will be allowed after submission of online form; therefore, select options for the same very carefully
UP ITI Eligibility Conditions
Candidates who wish to apply for UP ITI admission 2019 must meet the following eligibility conditions
As on 01 Aug 2019, candidates should have attained an age of 14 years or they have been born before 31 July 2005. However, there’s no upper age limit. No relaxation will be allowed in the minimum age limit.
- Candidates must have passed class 8th / 10th examinations under 10 + 2 system with at least 40% marks.
- Candidates must posses the academic qualification prescribed by SCVT, UP on website www.scvtup.in. Trade wise minimum educational qualification available on website has been determined by the GOI.
Candidates who will apply for UP ITI admission 2019 should be physically and mentally fit. Candidates must be free from any shortage in the body.
How To Fill UP ITI Application Form 2019?
The process of filling UP ITI online form 2019 is a simple process. By following few simple steps, candidates can easily apply to an ITI trade / course of their choice. The online application process will be the same for both government and private ITIs as mentioned below
- Open official website of S.C.V.T. or click here
- Find and click on link ‘Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2019-20 for Government/Private ITI’
- On clicking the link, you will see a new page
- Find and click on ‘ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें or Apply Online’
- Select Government/ Private or Both option and click on ‘Submit’
- Before clicking on tab ‘Proceed’ firstly read and accept declaration
- A new UP ITI online form will be displayed
- Now, enter your name
- Enter your father’s / mother’s name
- Then select gender, category, sub-category, date of birth etc.
- Select disability category and Minority category
- Enter your Aadhar no. and mobile no. [both are mandatory]
- Enter your email ID [optional]
- Select Domicile, Home district, Home tehsil, Home block
- Type your permanent address then address for correspondence
- Before clicking on the tab ‘Save & Go To Next Step’ check all the details filled in your UP ITI application form 2019 and make corrections [if required]
- On next page, your ‘Applicant ID’ will be displayed
- Select qualifying educational qualification
- Now enter your academic details like board name, Subject, Max. marks, obtain marks, grade etc.
- Don’t forget to scan and upload files of your photograph as well as signature; both files should be not more than 50 kb in size
- After that, click on tab ‘Save and Go To Next Step’ then select districts [can select maximum 3 districts] then ITIs of that districts
- Now, you will have to select trades / course options to which you want to apply
- Before clicking on the button ‘Next’ make sure your selected options are correct and do not require any changes
- Now to process payment, click on tab ‘Proceed For Payment’; following options will be available for making payment online – debit card / credit card / internet banking
- After submitting application fees online, print your UP ITI online form 2019 for future reference
ITI Admission 2019 Online Registration Fees and Mode Of Payment
For candidates of General / Backward Classes, the registration fees will be Rs. 250/-. On the other hand, applicants of Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Castes will have to pay an amount of Rs. 150/- towards the same.
Candidates can pay their UP ITI registration fees through debit card / credit card / internet banking.
Read : UP ITI Admission
UP ITI Admission 2019 Helpline
If a candidate faces any issue while attempting online application for UP ITI admission 2019 then s/he should contact UP ITI Admission 2019 helpline @ 0522 – 4150500 and 0522-2334928, 2337831 (for any other information). Candidates can also write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. UP ITI admission 2019 helpline is available on all the working days from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
UP ITI 2019 Quick Look
|Event name||UP ITI Admission 2019|
|Purpose||For admissions to various trades in Private / Government ITIs in UP|
|UP ITI online form 2019 start date||18th June 2019|
|UP ITI online form 2019 last date||12th July 2019|
|Selection criteria||Merit based selection|
|No. of seat allotment rounds||4|
|Dates of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round seat allotment||To be notified|
|Date of UP ITI counselling 2019||To be notified|
|Date of document verification||To be notified|
UP ITI Online Form FAQs
Q. Is it necessary to enter Aadhaar number in UP ITI online application form?
A. Yes, Aadhaar no. is mandatory.
Q. What are the documents required for applying online?
A. To apply for UP ITI admission, candidates must have a valid email ID, active mobile number, scanned images of photo & signature and details of credit card / debit card / internet banking.
Q. Can candidates belonging to other states are eligible to apply for UP ITI admission 2019?
A. Candidates from other states can apply for UP ITI admission 2019 only if they meet the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Q. What is the application fee for candidates belonging to OBC category?
A. Application fee for candidates belonging to General / OBC category is Rs. 250/- whereas for SC / ST candidates, application fee is Rs. 150/-.