UP ITI Apply Online 2019 : UP ITI 2019 application forms will be available soon on the website of State Council for Vocational Training (S.C.V.T.) @vppup.in/. Candidates who want to take admission to any trade / course in either private or government ITI of Uttar Pradesh must fill and submit upcoming UP ITI application form 2019. One important thing is, before final form submission candidates are required to pay application fee online. Without application fee, their form will not be accepted and considered as incomplete.
UP ITI admissions 2019 in private as well as government ITIs of UP are going to start from April 2019. Candidates from all across the state will participate in this upcoming admission process. As per their qualifications, candidates will be allowed to apply to trades / courses of their choice of either group A or group B. Moreover, candidates can also apply to trades of both groups.
Interested candidates are required to apply online through the website www.vppup.in before the last date [to be announced soon]. UP ITI application form 2019 shall not be accepted in the following cases-
- If submitted after the last date
- If submitted in any other modes
- If submitted without paying requisite application fees
- If submitted without filling up all the fields
- If submitted without uploading photo & signature
UP ITI Online Form 2019 Date
UP ITI 2019 application form availability dates are still not disclosed by S.C.V.T. But it is confirmed that S.C.V.T. will accept applications separately to apply for government and private ITIs. Process of online application submission for UP’s Government ITIs will start from last week of April 2019 and ends on May 25, 2019 [expected date]. After that, online application submission process for UP’s private ITI will start and remain active up to June 25, 2019 [expected]. As per their choice, candidates can apply to either Government ITI or private ITI. Candidates are also free to apply for both types of ITIs. However, if a candidate will apply for both types of ITIs then s/he needs to submit fees separately.
Important Points To Be Remembered Before Applying Online
- Candidates must check eligibility and other conditions
- Candidates can apply for maximum 10 trades / courses of any group
- Maximum 03 districts and 06 ITIs will be available to apply
- No changes in selection of districts / ITIs / trades will be allowed after submission of online form; therefore, select options for the same very carefully
How To Fill UP ITI Application Form 2019?
The process of filling UP ITI online form 2019 is a simple process. By following few simple steps, candidates can easily apply to an ITI trade / course of their choice. The online application process will be the same for both government and private ITIs as mentioned below
- Open official website of S.C.V.T. or click here
- [To apply for UP’s government ITIs] Find and click on link ‘Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2019-20’
- [To apply for UP’s private ITIs] Find and click on link ‘Online Submission of New Application for Admission for Session 2019-20 for private ITI’
- On clicking the link, you will see a new page having few tabs / buttons
- Find and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Before clicking on tab ‘Proceed’ firstly read and accept declaration
- A new UP ITI online form will be displayed
- Now, enter your name
- Enter your father’s / mother’s name
- Then select gender, category, sub-category, date of birth etc.
- Don’t forget to enter your Aadhar no. and mobile no. [both are mandatory]
- Enter your email ID [optional]
- Type your permanent address then address for correspondence
- Before clicking on the tab ‘Save & Go To Next Step’ check all the details filled in your UP ITI application form 2019 and make corrections [if required]
- On next page, your ‘Applicant ID’ will be displayed
- Select qualifying educational qualification
- Now enter your academic details like board name, Subject, Max. marks, obtain marks, grade etc.
- Don’t forget to scan and upload files of your photograph as well as signature; both files should be not more than 50 kb in size
- After that, click on tab ‘Save and Go To Next Step’ then select districts [can select maximum 3 districts] then ITIs of that districts
- Now, you will have to select trades / course options to which you want to apply
- Before clicking on the button ‘Next’ make sure your selected options are correct and do no require any changes
- Now to process payment, click on tab ‘Proceed For Payment’; following options will be available for making payment online – debit card / credit card / internet banking
- After submitting application fees online, print your UP ITI online form 2019 for future reference
ITI Admission 2019 Online Registration Fees and Mode Of Payment
For candidates of General / Backward Classes, the registration fees will be Rs. 250/-. On the other hand, applicants of Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Castes will have to pay an amount of Rs. 150/- towards the same.
Candidates can pay their UP ITI registration fees through debit card / credit card / internet banking.
Read : UP ITI Admission
UP ITI 2019 Quick Look
|Event name||UP ITI Admission 2019|
|Purpose||For admissions to various trades in Private / Government ITIs in UP|
|UP ITI online form 2019 date||Will be available soon|
|Selection criteria||Merit based selection|
|No. of seat allotment rounds||4|
|Dates of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round seat allotment||-|
|Date of UP ITI counselling 2019||-|
|Date of document verification||-|