UP PCS J 2018 Apply Online – Civil Judge [Junior Division] 610 Vacancy : UPPSC exam calendar 2018 is available out there having dates of release of various notifications of UPPSC recruitment 2018. As per latest UPPSC news, UP PCS J 2018 notification is out and process of online application has been started from September 11, 2018. UPPSC PCS (J) application process will remain active throughout the month. The last date for submission of online application is Oct 11, 2018.
However, the last date for deposition of fee online in the bank is Oct 08, 2018. For more details on UPPSC recruitment 2018, please go through this post as below we have provided details of detail of vacancies, academic qualification, age limits, subject & syllabus for preliminary & written examination, detail regarding interview, name of examination districts, UPPSC admit card, UPPSC result / UP PCS J result etc.
UP PCS J 2018 Notification
UP PCS J 2018 notification has been released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on Sept 11, 2018. UP PCS J 2018 notification is available on the website.
- Click here to Download / view UP PCS J 2018 Notification in English
- Click here to Download / view UP PCS J 2018 Notification in Hindi
UP PCS J 2018 Vacancy
As per UP PCS J 2018 notification, total no. of vacancies is 610. However, number of vacancies may decrease or increase as per the requirement. Further updates on UP PCS J 2018 vacancy will be made available by commission through latest UPPSC news.
UP PCS J 2018 Overview
|Name of the examination||UPPSC PCS (J) 2018|
|Conducted by||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission [UPPSC]|
|UP PCS J 2018 notification / advt. no.||A-3/E-1/2018|
|UP PCS J 2018 notification / advt. released on||September 11, 2018|
|Post name||Civil Judge [Junior Division]|
|UP PCS J 2018 vacancy||610|
|Date of commencement of on-line application||September 11, 2018|
|Last date for submission of on-line application||October 11, 2018|
|Last date for deposition of fee on-line in the bank||October 08, 2018|
|Admit cards for prelim exam||-|
|Date of preliminary examination||December 16, 2018 [Tentative]|
|Prelim exam results||-|
|Admit cards for main exam||-|
|Date of main examination||-|
|Main exam results||-|
|Call letters for Interview||-|
|Date of Interview||-|
|Final UPPSC result shall be declared on||-|
|UP PCS J 2018 Apply online @||http://uppsc.up.nic.in/|
UP PCS J 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Complete details of UP PCS J eligibility are given below. Before applying online, candidates must check UP PCS J Eligibility conditions.
- Academic Qualification – Applicant must have a degree in Laws [Bachelor of Laws] of any recognized University. Along with a degree in laws, applicant should be an Advocate registered under the provisions of the Advocate Act, 1961 or a member faculty of Advocates in Scotland or a Barrister of Northern Ireland or England and is eligible to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate. Also, applicant must have a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- Age Limits – Applicant should be 22 years old but not have attained an age of 35 years on July 01, 2019 i.e. applicant must be born between July 2nd, 1984 – July 1st, 1997. However, as per rules of Government, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for different categories candidates.
UP PCS J 2018 Application Form & Procedure
As per latest UPPSC news, candidates who want to apply under UP PCS J 2018 notification are required to fill & submit an online application @ uppsc.up.nic.in before or on October 11, 2018. Online application process is divided into three stages and going through all the stages is compulsory for all those candidates who want to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2018.
In this stage of online application, applicant will have to enter and submit his basic details such as name, father’s name, mobile number & email ID, category, date of birth etc. After going through this stage, applicant will get a registration no. to be used in stage II. Applicant must print registration slip.
After going through UP PCS J 2018 online registration process, now applicant will have to make payment online. To make payment online, candidate will have to click a link ‘Click here to proceed for payment’ to be found in Stage II of online application process. After making payment online, applicant must print ‘Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)’.
In this stage of UP PCS J 2018 online application, applicant will have to upload scanned copies of your photo and signature. After uploading all the documents, click on ‘Preview’ tab to check the details before final submit. After submitting, print your application form and keep printed copy safe for future reference.
UP PCS J 2018 Application Fee
- Unreserved / OBC candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 125/- towards online application fee
- For SC / ST candidates, online application fee is Rs. 65/-
- For Handicapped persons – Rs. 25/-
UP PCS J 2018 Plan Of Examination
Preliminary Examination (Objective & Multiple Choice Type)
- There will be two papers having MCQs. Paper 1 will be for 150 marks and have MCQs on General Knowledge. Time duration will be 2 hours.
- Paper 2 will be for 300 marks and have MCQs on the topics of Law such as Indian Constitution, Jurisprudence, Civil Procedure Code, Indian Penal Code, Current International Affairs etc. Time duration will be 2 hours.
Main Examination (Written Conventional Type)
There will be five papers
- Paper 1 – General Knowledge (Maximum marks – 200)
- Paper 2 – Language – This paper will be of 200 marks.
- Paper 3 – Law – I (Substantive Law), this paper will be of 200 marks.
- Paper 4 – Law – II (Procedure & Evidence), this paper will be of 200 marks.
- Paper 5 – Law – III (Penal, Revenue & Local News), this paper will be of 200 marks.
Viva-voce (Personality Test)
- It will be of 100 marks.
- Personality test will be conducted to test candidate’s character ability, personality and physique.
UP PCS J 2018 Syllabus
UP PCS J syllabus is available on the official website of UPPSC. UP PCS J syllabus is also given in UP PCS J notification.
UP PCS J 2018 Admit Card
UPPSC admit cards will be available online before few days from the examination. To get admit card of UP PCS J 2018, follow the below steps.
- A candidate has to use his / her application OR registration no. & date of birth as password on the official website of UPPSC
- After entering required details click on submit
- View and download the admit card
UP PCS J 2018 Result
As per latest UP PCS J news, UPPSC result of preliminary / main / interview will be announced through official website. UPPSC result / UP PCS J result can be checked by entering registration no. on the Commission’s website @ uppsc.up.nic.in.
UP PCS J 2018 Salary (Scale Of Pay)
UP PCS J Salary will be Rs. 27700-770-35090-920-40450-1080-44770. For latest UPPSC news and UP PCS J news, please visit this page or Commission’s official website.
Best of Luck.