UP PCS J 2021 Apply Online – Civil Judge [Junior Division] 610 Vacancy : UP PSC J exam notification 2021 will be released in September 2021 (Expected). UPPSC J recruitment 2021 will be conducted to recruit 610 vacancies for the Civil Judge Junior Division. Candidates must check UP PCS J eligibility criteria to apply online for UP PCS J recruitment.
- UP PCS J 2021 application form can be submitted from September 2021 and the application process will remain active until October 2021.
- The last date for the deposition of fees online in the bank is October 2021.
- The candidate must be aged between 22 years and 35 years as of 1st July 2021.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor of Law degree to be eligible for UP PCS J recruitment.
- UP PCS J exam will be held in December 2021.
Go through this post for more details on UP PCS J recruitment 2021 like no. of vacancies, academic qualification, age limit, subject & syllabus for preliminary & written examination, interview, examination districts, admit card, result, etc.
|Exam Calendar 2021||RRB Recruitment 2021|
|SSC Recruitment 2021||Employment News 2021|
|Free Job Alert 2021||Upcoming Bank Exams 2021|
UP PCS J 2021 Overview
|Tentative Information (Not Official)|
|Name of the examination||UPPSC PCS (J) 2021|
|Conducted by||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission [UPPSC]|
|UP PCS J 2021 notification / advt. no.||-/2021|
|UP PCS J 2021 notification release||September 11, 2021|
|Post name||Civil Judge [Junior Division]|
|UP PCS J 2021 vacancy||610|
|Date of commencement of on-line application||September 11, 2021|
|Last date for submission of on-line application||October 11, 2021|
|Last date for deposition of fee on-line in the bank||October 08, 2021|
|Admit cards for prelim exam||To be notified|
|Date of preliminary examination||December 16, 2021 [Tentative]|
|Prelim exam results||To be notified|
|Admit cards for main exam||To be notified|
|Date of main examination||To be notified|
|Main exam results||To be notified|
|Call letters for Interview||To be notified|
|Date of Interview||To be notified|
|Final UPPSC result shall be declared on||To be notified|
|UP PCS J 2021 Apply online @||http://uppsc.up.nic.in/|
UP PCS J 2021 Notification
UP PCS J 2021 notification will be released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on 11th Sept 2021. UP PCS J 2021 notification is available on the website.
- Download UP PCS J 2021 Notification Pdf in English
- Download UP PCS J 2021 Notification Pdf in Hindi
UP PCS J 2021 Vacancy
UP PCS J total no. of vacancies will be approximately 610. However, the number of vacancies may decrease or increase as per the requirement. Further updates on the UP PCS J 2021 vacancy will be made available by the commission through the notification.
UP PCS J 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Complete details of UP PCS J eligibility are given below. Before applying online, candidates must check UP PCS J Eligibility conditions.
Applicant should be 22 years old but not have attained the age of 35 years as on 1st July 2021 i.e. applicant must be born between 2nd July 1986 – 1st July 1999.
However, as per the rules of Government, relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for different categories of candidates.
- Applicant must have a degree in Laws [Bachelor of Laws] of any recognized University (AND)
- The applicant should be an Advocate registered under the provisions of the Advocate Act, 1961, or a member faculty of Advocates in Scotland or a Barrister of Northern Ireland or England and is eligible to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate (AND)
- The applicant must have a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
UP PCS J 2021 Application Form
Candidates interested to apply for UP PCS J 2021 are required to submit an online application @ uppsc.up.nic.in on or before October 2021. UP PCS J Online application process is divided into three stages and candidates must fill in the details required and pay the fee to successfully complete the application submission process.
How to Apply Online?
Stage I: Fill Baic Details
- The applicant will have to enter and submit his basic details such as name, father’s name, mobile number & email ID, category, date of birth, etc.
- Candidates will get a registration no. to be used in stage II.
- Print registration slip for reference purposes.
Stage II: Make Payment
- After UP PCS J 2021 online registration, the applicant will have to make a payment online.
- To make payment online, click the link ‘Click here to proceed for payment’ in Stage II of the online application process.
- After making payment online, the applicant must print ‘Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)’.
Stage III: Upload Documents
- The applicant will have to upload scanned copies of your photo and signature.
- After uploading all the documents, click on the ‘Preview’ tab to check the details before final submission.
- After submitting, print your application form and keep a printed copy safe for future reference.
UP PCS J 2021 Application Fee
- Unreserved / OBC candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 125/- towards online application fee
- For SC / ST candidates, the online application fee is Rs. 65/-
- For Handicapped persons, the UP PCS J application fee is Rs. 25/-
UP PCS J 2021 Plan Of Examination
UP PCS J Prelim and main exam pattern are as follows.
Preliminary Examination (Objective & Multiple Choice Type)
|UP PCS J Prelim Exam Patern|
|Paper I||General Knowledge||150||2 Hrs|
|Paper II||Law||300||2 Hrs|
- There will be two papers having MCQs.
- Paper 1 will be for 150 marks and have MCQs on General Knowledge. The time duration will be 2 hours.
- Paper 2 will be for 300 marks and have MCQs on the topics of Law such as Indian Constitution, Jurisprudence, Civil Procedure Code, Indian Penal Code, Current International Affairs, etc. The time duration will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking.
Main Examination (Written Conventional Type)
There will be five conventional papers in the UP PCS J Main exam.
|UP PCS J Main Exam Pattern|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||150||3 Hrs|
|Paper 2||Language||200||3 Hrs|
|Paper 3||Law I (Substantive Law)||200||3 Hrs|
|Paper 4||Law II (Procedure & Evidence)||200||3 Hrs|
|Paper 5||Law III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws )||200||3 Hrs|
- Paper 1 – General Knowledge (Maximum marks – 200)
- Paper 2 – Language – This paper will be of 200 marks.
- Paper 3 – Law – I (Substantive Law), this paper will be of 200 marks.
- Paper 4 – Law – II (Procedure & Evidence), this paper will be of 200 marks.
- Paper 5 – Law – III (Penal, Revenue & Local News), this paper will be of 200 marks.
Viva-voce (Personality Test)
- UP PCS J Personality Test will be of 100 marks.
- The personality test will be conducted to test the candidate’s character ability, personality, and physique.
UP PCS J 2021 Syllabus
UP PCS J syllabus is available on the official website of UPPSC. UP PCS J syllabus is also given in UP PCS J notification.
- General Knowledge
- Current National Issues & topics of Social relevance.
- International Affairs and Institutions
- Indian Economy
- Communications and Space
- Geography of India
- India and the World
- Science and Technology etc.
- History of India
- Indian Culture
- Indian Polity
- Civil Procedure Code
- Acts and Laws
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Law of Contract
- Indian Constitution
- Current International Affairs
- Indian Evidence Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Transfer of Property Act
- International Organizations
- General Knowledge (Paper – 1)
- Language (Paper – 2)
- Law – I (Paper – 3)
- Law-II (Paper – 4)
- Law-III (Paper – 5)
UP PCS J 2021 Admit Card
UP PSC J admit cards will be available online before few days before the examination. To get the admit card of UP PCS J 2021, follow the below steps.
- A candidate has to use his / her application OR registration no. & date of birth as password on the official website of UPPSC
- After entering the required details click on submit
- View and download the UP PCS J admit card
UP PCS J 2021 Result
UP PCS J Result of the Preliminary/Main / Interview will be announced through the official website. UPPSC J Prelim result / UP PCS J Main / Final result can be checked by entering registration no. on the Commission’s website @ uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Visit the UPPCS Website
- Click on UP PCS J Result (Prelim/Main/Final)
- Enter Registration no.
- Check the result
UP PCS J 2021 Salary (Scale Of Pay)
UP PCS J Salary will be Rs. 27700-770-35090-920-40450-1080-44770.
For the latest UPPSC news and UP PCS J news, please visit this page or the Commission’s official website.