UP Lekhpal 2019 Recruitment [Notification, Apply Online, Application Form] : In the year 2019, UPSSSC on behalf of department of revenue, Uttar Pradesh has released Lekhpal Notification to conduct a a state-level competitive examination to recruit eligible candidates for nearly 1364 vacancies of Chakbandi Lekhpal. To apply online, all the eligible candidates have to fill & submit application form online. Check this article for details on UP Lekhpal 2019 recruitment examination like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process & fee, mode of payment, admit card, result, cut-off etc.
- Important Dates
- Category Wise Vacancy
- District Wise Vacancy
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Important Books
UP Lekhpal Notification 2019
UPSSSC on behalf of Uttar Pradesh Board of Revenue, UP has released an official notification for UP ‘Lekhpal Recruitment Examination 2019’ on 06 March 2019. Along with release of UP Chakbandi Lekhpal notification, online registration process has been started from the same date. The last date for submission of application and payment of fee is 05 April 2019.
- UP Lekhpal Apply Online 2019
- UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2019
- UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2019
- UP Lekhpal 2019 Results
UP Lekhpal Vacancies 2019
As per UP Lekhpal notification 2019, the UPSSSC will recruit nearly 1364 candidates on the vacant posts of Chakbandi Lekhpal. A final selected candidate can be posted in any district of the Uttar Pradesh.
Category Wise UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2019
UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Vacancies 2019 category wise is listed below.
|Category||UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2019|
District Wise UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2019
|S.No.||District Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|70||Sant Kabir Nagar||-|
|72||Sant Ravidas Nagar||-|
Note – Above mentioned UP Lekhpal district wise UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2019 is tentative and can be changed.
UP Lekhpal Important Dates 2019
|Examination conducted by||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission on behalf of UP Department of Revenue|
|Examination Name||UP Lekhpal Recruitment Examination 2019|
|UP Lekhpal qualification||UP Board 12th passed or its equivalent|
|Examination type||Recruitment examination for UP Lekhpal vacancy 2019|
|UP Lekhpal Notification||06 March 2019|
|Starting date to fill the form online||06 March 2019|
|Last date to fill the form online||05 April 2019|
|Last date to correct the form online||12 April 2019|
|Admit card download||Will be updated shortly|
|Written examination date (CBT)||Will be updated shortly|
|Examination centers||All over Uttar Pradesh|
|Result declaration on||Will be updated shortly|
|Apply online on||http://www.upsssc.gov.in/|
UP Lekhpal Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying online, interested candidates must check UP Lekhpal eligibility conditions as follows
Candidates applying for UP Lekhpal should be at least 18 years old but not more than 40 years as on 01 July 2019. However, relaxation in maximum age limit will be applicable for the candidates of special categories as per government rules. For certain categories, UP Lekhpal Age Relaxation is given as per below
- SC/ST- 5 yrs
- OBC- 5 yrs
- PwD- 5 yrs
UP Lekhpal Minimum Educational Qualifications
All the UP Board 12th or its equivalent examination passed candidates are eligible to apply for UP Lekhpal recruitment examination 2019. However, candidates having NCC ‘B’ certificate or those who are in service in Territorial Army for at least 2 years will be preferred.
UP Lekhpal 2019 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 185/- towards their examination and online application processing fee. SC/ST candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 95/- towards their examination & online application processing fee. PwBDs are exempted from payment of application fee. They will have to pay an amount of Rs. 25/- only towards online processing fee.
- For general/OBC- Rs 185/-
- For SC/ST- Rs 95/-
- For PwBDs – Rs. 25/-
All the candidates can pay their fee online through State Bank of India’s website/ Credit /Debit card/ Net banking. Payment done through other modes will not be accepted by recruitment examination conducting authorities. The last date for payment of application fees online is 05 April 2019.
UP Lekhpal Application Form 2019 & Process
Candidates who want to apply for this UP Lekhpal 2019 recruitment examination have to fill and submit online application before the last date. The online portal for submission of applications with fees has been opened up and will remain open up to 05 April 2019. The process of filling the online application form has been divided into five parts and each of them is explained below.
- Part 1 : Candidate Registration
- Part 2 : Photo & Signature Upload
- Part 3 : Filling Remaining Part of form
- Part 4 : Fee Payment & Submit Application Form
- Part 5 : Print Application Form
How To Apply For UP Lekhpal 2019
Part 1 : Candidate Registration
To apply for UP Lekhpal 2019 or any other post under UPSSSC, candidates will have to go through one-time candidate registration process. Steps to complete candidate registration are given below
- Open the official website of UPSSSC @ upsssc.gov.in
- On homepage, you will see several tabs, links and images
- Find and click on link ‘Candidate Registration’ available under ‘Applicant Section’
- A new page will open up having links to Apply and to view advertisement of different ongoing UPSSSC jobs
- Click on button ‘Apply’ given in front of advertisement no. – ’03-Exam/2019’
- On clicking ‘Apply’ tab, several details of UP Lekhpal 2019 will pop up such as no. of post, qualification etc.
- Click on tab ‘Candidate Registration’
- Since you are new on website of UPSSSC therefore select option ‘No’ then click on tab ‘Proceed’
- Read the details and given declaration then click on tab ‘I Accept’
- Online registration form will open up
- Enter your personal details like candidates name, father’s / mother’s name etc.
- Select your home state & district
- Select category, date of birth and gender
- If you are married then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- Enter your mobile number and email ID
- Enter your high school details such as board name, year of passing, roll number etc.
- Enter your class 12th / intermediate details such as board name, year of passing, roll number etc.
- If you have acquired essential qualification then enter details like Board / Institution / University name, year of passing etc.
- Enter verification code then click on tab ‘Submit’
- You have successfully registered on the website of UPSSSC; note down your registration number
- Now go to part 2 to upload photo with signature
Part 2 : Photo & Signature Upload
- If you are still on last page of online registration then click on tab ‘Click here to Upload Photo With Signature’ otherwise open homepage of UPSSSC then click on tab ‘Photo With Signature Uploading’ available under ‘Applicant Segment’
- If you have clicked on tab ‘Photo With Signature Uploading’ available under ‘Applicant Segment’ then Candidate Login Panel will open up where you have to enter and submit your ‘Registration no.’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Gender’, ‘Domicile status’, ‘Category’ and ‘Verification Code’
- On submitting the above-said details, a page to upload photo with signature will appear on screen
- Select your files then click on tab ‘Upload photo and signature’
- Digital files of your photo and sign have been successfully uploaded in application
- Now go to part 3 to fill up the rest details in online application form
Part 3 : Filling Remaining Part of form
- Open homepage then click on tab ‘Remaining Details Submission’ available under ‘Applicant Segment’
- Candidate login panel will open up; enter and submit the asked details such as your ‘Registration no.’, ‘date of birth’, ‘Gender’ etc.
- After login, enter details of your permanent and correspondence / mailing address
- Then click on tab ‘Preview’
- Type verification code then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Go to Part 4 for fee deposition & final submit
Part 4 : Fee Payment & Submit Application Form
- Click on tab ‘Click Here To Pay The Required Fee’ otherwise open homepage then find and click on ‘Fee Deposition’ tab
- If you don’t want to make changes in your selected caste category and domicile then click on tab ‘No’
- You will be redirected to a webpage integrated with ‘Application Fee Payment Module’
- On the same webpage, you will also find advertisement, candidate’s personal and fee details
- Select ‘SBI Bank MOPS’ and make payment using ‘Credit card’ / ‘Debit Card’ / ‘SBI Buddy / ‘Internet Banking’
- Don’t forget to print ‘Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)’
- After fee deposition go to Part 5 (last part) to print detailed Application form
Part 5 : Print Application Form
- Open UPSSSC’s website then find and click on link ‘Print Detailed Application Form’
- Enter the asked details in Candidate Login Panel
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button
- After login, print detailed application form
Modification/ Edit Application Form
UP Lekhpal applicants can edit/ modify the application details submitted through a modification/ edit option provided on the official website. However only once they can edit the submitted candidate details. Candidates should note that they cannot edit Domicile category and Caste category once they have submitted the application fee.
How To Modify/ Edit Application Form?
- Open official website of UPSSSC
- Click on Modify Submitted Application
- Enter Candidate Registration Number, Date of Birth, Registered Mobile Number and Verification Code
- Click on ‘Click Here To Proceed’ option
- Edit and submit the candidate details
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern
In the year 2019, UPSSSC will conduct a written examination for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Lekhpal. The expected UP Lekhpal 2019 exam pattern and syllabus has been given here. Question paper will be divided into 4 sections and each section has 30 MCQs of 25 marks; which means, total marks will be 100 marks. Candidates qualified in written examination will be called for counseling or document verification.
|Section name||Name of the topics||Number of MCQs||Maximum marks|
|General Hindi||Anekarthi Shabd, Alankar, Sandhi, Samas, Ras, Tatsam & Tadbhav, Paryaywachi, Lokokti & Muhavre, Kaal, Veloom, Vachan, Kaarak etc||30||25|
|Mathematics||Percentage, Geometry, Number System, Statistics, Profit & loss, Algebra etc||30||25|
|General Knowledge||General science, national & international important events, India’s history, culture, constitution, Panchayati Raj, national revolution, economy, World’s geography etc||30||25|
|Rural development & rural society||Indian Rural Society, Sources of Rural Employment, Rural Administration, Rural Institutional Systems, Rural Social Change, Planning for Rural Development, Revenue Administration etc||30||25|
UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2019
UPSSSC will conduct UP Lekhpal 2019 recruitment examination and issue a call letter for written examination. Candidates who will successfully submit their online application form along with examination fee can download their call letters from UPSSSC website after announcement. According to our sources, the UPSSSC will upload Lekhpal examination admit card on its website before 10 days from the date of examination.
How To Download UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2019?
A candidate can download UP Lekhpal 2019 admit card by following below steps
- Log on to UPSSSC website
- Find Lekhpal Recruitment admit card link and click on that
- Enter required details in Candidate Login Panel
- Save or take print out of admit card after checking details
UP Lekhpal Result 2019
After few days from the date of written examination, UPSSSC will upload Lekhpal recruitment examination results on its website. Candidates appeared in UP Lekhpal recruitment 2019 can check their result on UPSSSC website. Candidates selected in written examination will be called for document verification.
How To Check UP Lekhpal 2019 Result?
A candidate can check UP Lekhpal 2019 results by following the below mentioned steps.
- Open UPSSSC website
- Find UP Lekhpal Recruitment Results link
- Click on results link and enter registration number and captcha
- Click on submit and Check your result
- Take a print out
UP Lekhpal 2019 Important Books
There are several important books available out there for preparation of Lekhpal 2019 examination. Here, we are providing names of few
- For General Hindi- Lucent Samanya Hindi 2019
- For Mathematics- Ram Niwas Mathuriya 2019 Edition, Sunita Publication’s
- For General knowledge- Arihant GK 2019 & Lucent’s GK 2019
- For Rural development & rural society- Inside-Outside, Village Information system, Rural housing Scheme and Policies
UP Lekhpal Salary 2019
According to UP Lekhpal notification 2019, UP Lekhpal will get salary under revised pay matrix level-3 i.e. Rs. 21,700-69,100/- with Rs. 2000/- grade pay.
UP Lekhpal 2019 Faqs
Q. When Will UP Lekhpal 2019 Notification Gets Released?
A. UP lekhpal notification 2019 is already released and available on the website of UPSSSC.
Q. What Is The Number Of UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2019?
A. The total no. of UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2019 is 1364.
Q. Which Organization Will Conduct UP Lekhpal Exam 2019?
A. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will conduct UP Lekhpal exam 2019 on behalf of Department of Revenue, UP Government.
Q. Which Is The Website To Apply For UP Lekhpal 2019?
A. You can apply for UP Lekhpal exam 2019 through website upsssc.gov.in/
Q. I Am Not A Permanent Resident Of UP. Will I Get The Benefit Of Reservation?
A. Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh will get the benefits of reservation. Applicants from outside the State can apply under the Common / General category, but no such benefit of vertical or horizontal reservation will be allowed to such candidates.
Q. What Is The Salary Of UP Lekhpal?
A. UP Lekhpal Salary / scale of pay will be Rs. 21,700-69,100/- with grade pay – 2000/-.
Q. What Is The Mode Available For Payment Of Fee?
A. Fee can be paid online only using credit / debit card or internet banking.
Finally, UP Lekhpal Recruitment Examination 2019 aspirants out there, we just want to say that prepare the entire syllabus well and read newspaper daily to keep you updated with General knowledge/ Current Affairs. On a lighter note, if you still have any query or question regarding this or any other examination then comment below.
Wish you Best of Luck.