UP Lekhpal 2021 Recruitment [Notification, Apply Online, Application Form] : UPSSSC on behalf of the department of revenue, Uttar Pradesh will release UP Lekhpal Notification to conduct a state-level competitive examination to recruit eligible candidates for nearly 7882 vacancies of Chakbandi Lekhpal in July 2021. To apply online, all the eligible candidates have to fill & submit the application form online.
Check this article for details on UP Lekhpal 2021 recruitment examination like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process & fee, mode of payment, admit card, result, cut-off, etc.
- Important Dates
- Category Wise Vacancy
- District Wise Vacancy
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Important Books
UP Lekhpal Notification 2021
UPSSSC on behalf of the Uttar Pradesh Board of Revenue will release an official notification for UP ‘Lekhpal Recruitment Examination 2021’ in July 2021. With the release of UP Chakbandi Lekhpal notification, the online registration process will start and the last date for submission of application and payment of fee will be notified soon.
- UP Lekhpal Apply Online 2021
- UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2021
- UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2021
- UP Lekhpal 2021 Results
UP Lekhpal Vacancies 2021
As per UP Lekhpal notification 2021, the UPSSSC will recruit nearly 7882 candidates for the vacant posts of Chakbandi Lekhpal. A final selected candidate can be posted in any district of Uttar Pradesh.
Category Wise UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2021
UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Vacancies 2021 category-wise is listed below.
|Category||UP Lekhpal Vacancy|
UP Lekhpal Important Dates 2021
|Examination Name||UP Lekhpal Recruitment Examination 2021|
|Examination conducted by||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission on behalf of UP Department of Revenue|
|UP Lekhpal qualification||UP Board 12th passed or its equivalent|
|Examination type||Recruitment examination for UP Lekhpal vacancy 2021|
|UP Lekhpal Notification||July 2021|
|Starting date to fill the form online||July 2021|
|Last date to fill the form online||August 2021|
|Last date to correct the form online||To be notified|
|Admit card download||Will be updated shortly|
|Written examination date (CBT)||October 2021|
|Examination centers||All over Uttar Pradesh|
|Result declaration on||Will be updated shortly|
|Apply online on||http://www.upsssc.gov.in/|
UP Lekhpal Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying online, interested candidates must check UP Lekhpal eligibility conditions as follows
Candidates applying for UP Lekhpal should be at least 18 years old but not more than 40 years as of 01 July 2021. However, relaxation in the maximum age limit will be applicable for the candidates of special categories as per government rules. For certain categories, UP Lekhpal Age Relaxation is given as per below
- SC/ST- 5 yrs
- OBC- 5 yrs
- PwD- 5 yrs
UP Lekhpal Minimum Educational Qualifications
All the UP Board 12th or its equivalent examination passed candidates are eligible to apply for the UP Lekhpal recruitment examination 2021. However, candidates having NCC ‘B’ certificate or those who are in service in the Territorial Army for at least 2 years will be preferred.
UP Lekhpal 2021 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 185/- towards their examination and online application processing fee. SC/ST candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 95/- towards their examination & online application processing fee. PwBDs are exempted from payment of application fees. They will have to pay an amount of Rs. 25/- only towards the online processing fee.
- For general/OBC- Rs 185/-
- For SC/ST- Rs 95/-
- For PwBDs – Rs. 25/-
All the candidates can pay their fees online through State Bank of India’s website/ Credit /Debit card/ Net banking. Payment done through other modes will not be accepted by the recruitment examination conducting authorities. The last date for payment of application fees online is 05 April 2021.
UP Lekhpal Application Form 2021 & Process
Candidates who want to apply for this UP Lekhpal 2021 recruitment examination have to fill and submit an online application before the last date. The online portal for submission of applications with fees will be opened up. The process of filling the online application form has been divided into five parts and each of them is explained below.
- Part 1 : Candidate Registration
- Part 2 : Photo & Signature Upload
- Part 3 : Filling Remaining Part of the form
- Part 4 : Fee Payment & Submit Application Form
- Part 5 : Print Application Form
How To Apply For UP Lekhpal 2021
Part 1 : Candidate Registration
To apply for UP Lekhpal 2021 or any other post under UPSSSC, candidates will have to go through a one-time candidate registration process. Steps to complete candidate registration are given below
- Open the official website of UPSSSC @ upsssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see several tabs, links, and images
- Find and click on the link ‘Candidate Registration’ available under ‘Applicant Section’
- A new page will open up having links to Apply and to view advertisement of different ongoing UPSSSC jobs
- Click on the button ‘Apply’ given in front of advertisement no. – ’03-Exam/2021’
- On clicking the ‘Apply’ tab, several details of UP Lekhpal 2021 will pop up such as no. of the post, qualification, etc.
- Click on tab ‘Candidate Registration’
- Since you are new on the website of UPSSSC, therefore, select option ‘No’ then click on the tab ‘Proceed’
- Read the details and given declaration then click on the tab ‘I Accept’
- The online registration form will open up
- Enter your personal details like the candidate’s name, father’s / mother’s name, etc.
- Select your home state & district
- Select category, date of birth, and gender
- If you are married then select the option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- Enter your mobile number and email ID
- Enter your high school details such as board name, year of passing, roll number, etc.
- Enter your class 12th / intermediate details such as board name, year of passing, roll number, etc.
- If you have acquired essential qualifications then enter details like Board / Institution / University name, year of passing, etc.
- Enter verification code then click on tab ‘Submit’
- You have successfully registered on the website of UPSSSC; note down your registration number
- Now go to part 2 to upload a photo with signature
Part 2 : Photo & Signature Upload
- If you are still on the last page of online registration then click on the tab ‘Click here to Upload Photo With Signature’ otherwise open the homepage of UPSSSC then click on the tab ‘Photo With Signature Uploading’ available under ‘Applicant Segment’
- If you have clicked on the tab ‘Photo With Signature Uploading’ available under ‘Applicant Segment’ then the Candidate Login Panel will open up where you have to enter and submit your ‘Registration no.’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Gender’, ‘Domicile status’, ‘Category’ and ‘Verification Code’
- On submitting the above-said details, a page to upload a photo with a signature will appear on the screen
- Select your files then click on the tab ‘Upload photo and signature’
- Digital files of your photo and sign have been successfully uploaded to the application
- Now go to part 3 to fill up the rest details in the online application form
Part 3 : Filling Remaining Part of the form
- Open the homepage then click on the tab ‘Remaining Details Submission’ available under ‘Applicant Segment’
- Candidate login panel will open up; enter and submit the asked details such as your ‘Registration no.’, ‘date of birth’, ‘Gender’ etc.
- After login, enter details of your permanent and correspondence/mailing address
- Then click on tab ‘Preview’
- Type verification code then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Go to Part 4 for fee deposition & final submit
Part 4 : Fee Payment & Submit Application Form
- Click on the tab ‘Click Here To Pay The Required Fee’ otherwise open homepage then find and click on ‘Fee Deposition’ tab
- If you don’t want to make changes in your selected caste category and domicile then click on the tab ‘No’
- You will be redirected to a webpage integrated with ‘Application Fee Payment Module’
- On the same webpage, you will also find the advertisement, candidate’s personal and fee details
- Select ‘SBI Bank MOPS’ and make payment using ‘Credit card’ / ‘Debit Card’ / ‘SBI Buddy / ‘Internet Banking’
- Don’t forget to print ‘Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)’
- After the fee, deposition go to Part 5 (last part) to print the detailed Application form
Part 5 : Print Application Form
- Open UPSSSC’s website then find and click on the link ‘Print Detailed Application Form’
- Enter the asked details in the Candidate Login Panel
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- After login, print the detailed application form
Modification/ Edit Application Form
UP Lekhpal applicants can edit/ modify the application details submitted through a modification/ edit option provided on the official website. However only once they can edit the submitted candidate details. Candidates should note that they cannot edit the Domicile category and Caste category once they have submitted the application fee.
How To Modify/ Edit Application Form?
- Open official website of UPSSSC
- Click on Modify Submitted Application
- Enter Candidate Registration Number, Date of Birth, Registered Mobile Number, and Verification Code
- Click on the ‘Click Here To Proceed’ option
- Edit and submit the candidate details
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
UPSSSC will conduct a written examination for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Lekhpal. The expected UP Lekhpal 2021 exam pattern and syllabus have been given here.
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections.
- Each section has 30 MCQs of 25 marks; which means, total marks will be 100 marks.
- Candidates qualified in written examination will be called for counseling or document verification.
|Section name||Name of the topics||Number of MCQs||Maximum marks|
|General Hindi||Anekarthi Shabd, Alankar, Sandhi, Samas, Ras, Tatsam & Tadbhav, Paryaywachi, Lokokti & Muhavre, Kaal, Veloom, Vachan, Kaarak etc||30||25|
|Mathematics||Percentage, Geometry, Number System, Statistics, Profit & loss, Algebra etc||30||25|
|General Knowledge||General science, national & international important events, India’s history, culture, constitution, Panchayati Raj, national revolution, economy, World’s geography etc||30||25|
|Rural development & rural society||Indian Rural Society, Sources of Rural Employment, Rural Administration, Rural Institutional Systems, Rural Social Change, Planning for Rural Development, Revenue Administration etc||30||25|
UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2021
UPSSSC will conduct the UP Lekhpal 2021 recruitment examination and issue a call letter for the written examination. Candidates who will successfully submit their online application form along with the examination fee can download their call letters from the UPSSSC website after the announcement. According to our sources, the UPSSSC will upload the Lekhpal examination admit card on its website 10 days from the date of examination.
How To Download UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2021?
A candidate can download the UP Lekhpal 2021 admit card by following the below steps
- Log on to the UPSSSC website
- Find Lekhpal Recruitment admit card link and click on that
- Enter the required details in the Candidate Login Panel
- Save or take a printout of admit card after checking the details
UP Lekhpal Result 2021
After a few days from the date of the written examination, UPSSSC will upload Lekhpal recruitment examination results on its website. Candidates appeared in UP Lekhpal recruitment 2021 can check their result on UPSSSC website. Candidates selected in the written examination will be called for document verification.
How To Check UP Lekhpal 2021 Result?
A candidate can check UP Lekhpal 2021 results by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Open UPSSSC website
- Find UP Lekhpal Recruitment Result link
- Click on the results link and enter the registration number and captcha
- Click on submit and check your result
- Take a printout
UP Lekhpal 2021 Important Books
There are several important books available out there for the preparation of the Lekhpal 2021 examination. Here, we are providing names of few
- For General Hindi- Lucent Samanya Hindi 2021
- For Mathematics- Ram Niwas Mathuriya 2021 Edition, Sunita Publication’s
- For General knowledge- Arihant GK 2021 & Lucent’s GK 2021
- For Rural Development & rural society- Inside-Outside, Village Information system, Rural housing Scheme and Policies
UP Lekhpal Salary 2021
According to UP Lekhpal notification 2021, UP Lekhpal will get salary under revised pay matrix level-3 i.e. Rs. 21,700-69,100/- with Rs. 2000/- grade pay.
District Wise UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2021
|S.No.||District Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|70||Sant Kabir Nagar||-|
|72||Sant Ravidas Nagar||-|
Note – Above mentioned UP Lekhpal district-wise UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2021 is tentative and can be changed.
UP Lekhpal 2021 FAQs
Q. When Will UP Lekhpal 2021 Notification Gets Released?
A. UP Lekhpal notification 2021 will be released in July 2021 and made available on the website of UPSSSC.
Q. What Is The Number Of UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2021?
A. The total no. of UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2021 is 7882.
Q. Which Organization Will Conduct the UP Lekhpal Exam 2021?
A. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will conduct the UP Lekhpal exam 2021 on behalf of the Department of Revenue, UP Government.
Q. Which Is The Website To Apply For UP Lekhpal 2021?
A. You can apply for UP Lekhpal exam 2021 through the website upsssc.gov.in/
Q. I Am Not A Permanent Resident Of UP. Will I Get The Benefit Of Reservation?
A. Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh will get the benefits of reservation. Applicants from outside the State can apply under the Common / General category, but no such benefit of vertical or horizontal reservation will be allowed to such candidates.
Q. What Is The Salary Of UP Lekhpal?
A. UP Lekhpal Salary/scale of pay will be Rs. 21,700-69,100/- with grade pay – 2000/-.
Q. What Is The Mode Available For Payment Of Fee?
A. Fee can be paid online only using a credit/debit card or internet banking.