UP Lekhpal 2018 Notification, Apply Online, Application Form : In the year 2018, UPSSSC on behalf of department of revenue, Uttar Pradesh will conduct a recruitment examination to fill vacant posts. To apply, all the eligible candidates have to fill & submit application form online. To know more regarding this recruitment examination, Check this article for details of UP Lekhpal 2018 recruitment examination like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process & fee, mode of payment, admit card, result, cut-off etc.
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
UP Lekhpal 2018 Notification
According to available information, UPSSSC on behalf of Board of Revenue, UP will release official notification for UP ‘Lekhpal Recruitment Examination 2018’ at the end of 2018 and online application process will start thereafter. It is expected that by the end of 2018, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Services will complete all the formalities of this recruitment examination.
UP Lekhpal Vacancies 2018
As per sources, the UPSSSC will recruit nearly 4500 candidates on the vacant posts of Lekhpal. A final selected candidate can be posted in any district of the Uttar Pradesh. Here, we are providing district-wise approximate number of vacancies.
|S.No.||District Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|70||Sant Kabir Nagar||50|
|72||Sant Ravidas Nagar||50|
Note – above-mentioned district-wise number of vacancies is tentative and can be changed
UP Lekhpal 2018 Important Dates
|Examination conducted by||The Board of Revenue Uttar Pradesh|
|Examination Name||UP Lekhpal Recruitment Examination 2018|
|Essential Qualification||UP Board 12th passed or its equivalent|
|Examination type||Recruitment examination for vacant assistant teacher posts in UP|
|Starting date to fill the form online||Will be updated shortly|
|Last date to fill the form online||Will be updated shortly|
|Admit card download||Will be updated shortly|
|Written examination date (CBT)||Will be updated shortly|
|Examination centers||All over Uttar Pradesh|
|Result declaration on||Will be updated shortly|
|Apply online on||http://bor.up.nic.in|
UP Lekhpal Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates applying for UP Lekhpal should be at least 18 years old but not more than 40 years at the time of attempting online application. However, relaxation in maximum age limit will be applicable for the candidates of special categories as per government rules. Age Relaxation is given as per below
- SC/ST- 5 yrs
- OBC- 5 yrs
- PwD- 5 yrs
Minimum Educational Qualifications
All the UP Board 12th or its equivalent examination passed candidates are eligible to apply for UP Lekhpal recruitment examination 2018. However, candidates having NCC ‘B’ certificate can also apply for this recruitment examination.
UP Lekhpal 2018 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 315/- as their examination and online application processing fee. SC/ST candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 165/- as their examination & online application processing fee.
- For general/OBC- Rs 315/-
- For SC/ST- Rs 165/-
All the candidates can pay their fee online through State Bank of India’s website/ Credit /Debit card/ Netbanking or offline through e-challan by depositing cash at any SBI’s branch. Payment done through other modes will not be accepted by recruitment examination conducting authorities.
UP Lekhpal 2018 Application Form & Process
Candidates who want to apply for this UP Lekhpal 2018 recruitment examination have to fill and submit online application. Online portal for application submission will be opened soon. Candidates have to complete their online application in three levels
- Level 1- Online registration
- Level 2- Payment of fee through SBI payment gateway
- Level 3- Fill Application Form and submit it
How To Apply For UP Lekhpal 2018
- Go to the UPSSSC official website @ http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Find and click on the “लेखपाल भर्ती परीक्षा-2018” link
- You will be landed on a new page where you see several links like ‘Important dates & help portal details’, ‘notification’, ‘How to Apply’ etc.
- Click on the ‘How to Apply’ link to read important instructions regarding attempting online application
- Now, go to the Step 1 for online registration
- To register yourself online, you have to fill a form with basic details like name, date of birth, mobile number & email address
- Now, go to the Step 2 for fee payment
- Click on the “Payment of Fee through SBI Payment Gateway” link
- Pay your fee online by using a debit/credit card or through net banking
- You can also generate an e-challan to pay fee offline by submitting cash at any SBI’s branch
- Now, go to the last/Step 3 and click on the “Fill Application Form” link
- Fill the online application form and upload documents (photo & signature)
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and take a print out of your final submitted application
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2018 – UP Lekhpal 2018 Exam Pattern
In the year 2018, UPSSSC will conduct a written examination for the recruitment of lekhpal. The expected pattern and syllabus has been given here. Question paper will be divided into 4 sections and each section has 30 MCQs of 25 marks; which means, total marks will be 100 marks. Candidates qualified in written examination will be called for counseling or document verification.
|Section name||Name of the topics||Number of MCQs||Maximum marks|
|General Hindi||Anekarthi Shabd, Alankar, Sandhi, Samas, Ras, Tatsam & Tadbhav, Paryaywachi, Lokokti & Muhavre, Kaal, Veloom, Vachan, Kaarak etc||30||25|
|Mathematics||Percentage, Geometry, Number System, Statistics, Profit & loss, Algebra etc||30||25|
|General Knowledge||General science, national & international important events, India’s history, culture, constitution, Panchayati Raj, national revolution, economy, World’s geography etc||30||25|
|Rural development & rural society||Indian Rural Society, Sources of Rural Employment, Rural Administration, Rural Institutional Systems, Rural Social Change, Planning for Rural Development, Revenue Administration etc||30||25|
UP Lekhpal 2018 Call Letter
UPSSSC will conduct UP Lekhpal 2018 recruitment examination and issue a call letter for written examination. Candidates who will successfully submit their online application form along with examination fee can download their call letters from UPSSSC website after announcement. According to our sources, the BOR UP will upload Lekhpal examination admit card on its website before 10 days from the date of examination.
How To Download UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2018?
A candidate can download UP lekhpal 2018 admit card by following below steps
- Log on to UPSSSC website
- Find Lekhpal Recruitment admit card link and click on that
- Enter required details
- Save or take print out of admit card after checking details
UP Lekhpal 2018 Result
After few days from the date of written examination, UPSSSC will upload Lekhpal recruitment examination results on its website. Candidates appeared in UP Lekhpal recruitment 2018 can check their result on UPSSSC website. Candidates selected in written examination will be called for document verification.
How To Check UP Lekhpal 2018 Result?
A candidate can check UP Lekhpal 2018 results by following the below mentioned steps.
- Open UPSSSC website
- Find UP Lekhpal Recruitment Results link
- Click on results link and enter registration number and captcha
- Click on submit and Check your result
- Take a print out
UP Lekhpal 2018 Important Books
There are several important books available out there for preparation of Lekhpal 2018 examination. Here, we are providing names of few
- For General Hindi- Lucent Samanya Hindi 2018
- For Mathematics- Ram Niwas Mathuriya 2018 Edition, Sunita Publication’s
- For General knowledge- Arihant GK 2018 & Lucent’s GK 2018
- For Rural development & rural society- Inside-Outside, Village Information system, Rural housing Scheme and Policies
Finally, UP Lekhpal Recruitment Examination 2018 aspirants out there, we just want to say that prepare the entire syllabus well and read newspaper daily to keep you updated with General knowledge/ Current Affairs. On a lighter note, if you still have any query or question regarding this or any other examination then comment below.
Wish you Best of Luck.