UPSC CDS 2020 Admit Card – UPSC CDS call letter 2020 will be released @upsc.gov.in by the third week of October 2020 for the CDS II exam. The Union Public Service Commission will release CDS II exam admit cards for written examination to be held on 8 November 2020. UPSC CDS 2020 aspirants have to visit UPSC’s website in order to download their admit cards.
- UPSC CDS 2020 admit card/call letter will be available 3 weeks before the commencement of the written examination / SSB interview.
- Candidates who will be appearing for the CDS exam are required to obtain their e-admit card by using the RID & Date of Birth.
UPSC CDS 2020 examination will be organized and conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 8th Nov 2020. UPSC CDS examination will be held at more than 30 examination centers across the nation. The commission will release UPSC CDS 2020 admit cards on its website and successfully registered candidates can download the admit cards.
Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination for admission to several programs runs at the below-mentioned academies.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai
UPSC CDS Admit Card Date
UPSC CDS exam e-admit cards will be released 3 weeks before the commencement of the written exam. Hence UPSC CDS II admit cards will be released by the third week of October 2020 for the exam to conducted on 8th Nov 2020.
|CDS I Exam|
|Admit Card||Jan 9, 2020|
|Exam Date||Feb 2, 2020|
|Result||23 March 2020|
|CDS II Exam|
|Admit Card||3rd week of October 2020|
|Exam Date||8th Nov 2020|
How To Download UPSC CDS 2020 Admit Card?
For admission to the academic year 2020-21, UPSC will release CDS admit card on its website three weeks before the commencement of the exam. UPSC CDS 2020 aspirants need to download their admit card from UPSC’s website only as admit cards will not be sent by courier to any candidate. To download your admit card, you need to follow few simple steps.
- Step 1- Go to the UPSC’s website
- Step 2- Open ‘Admit Cards’ button
- Step 3- Click ‘E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC’ link
- Step 4- Hit ‘click here’ link
- Step 5- Again hit ‘Click here’ link
- Step 6- Read ‘important instructions’ carefully and hit the ‘Yes’ button
- Step 7- Now, select any of the given options- ‘By Registration Id’ or ‘By Roll Number’
- Step 8- Type ‘Registration Id’ or ‘Roll Number’, select your date of birth and enter the code as shown in the above image
- Step 9- Click the ‘Submit’ tab
- Step 10- Download/save your UPSC CDS 2020 admit card and take a print out
In case, if you have not received admit card from website/communication regarding candidature/ for any information/clarification about UPSC CDS 2020 admit card, candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23381125/ 011-23385271/ 011-23098543 on working days between 10 am to 5 pm.
UPSC CDS 2020 Admit card for Written Test
Candidates who successfully apply for CDS 2020 will be called to appear for Phase I i.e. written test. UPSC CDS written examination will be held on 8th Nov 2020 and admit cards for the same will be available to download in the 3rd week of Oct 2020.
Candidates who will be writing CDS written tests should have a valid e-admit card otherwise they won’t be allowed to appear in the written examination. CDS 2020 Admit card 2020 for written test will be made available on the UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates. To download the admit card, candidates must have their vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received).
UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020 for SSC Interview
Candidates who qualify in the written examination by obtaining the minimum qualifying marks which will be decided by the Commission will be called to appear for SSB interview (intelligence and personality test). However, to get a call letter for Interview, eligible candidates will have to register themselves on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
CDS 2020 Admit card 2020 / call letter for SSB interview (intelligence and personality test) will be available to download most probably three weeks before the commencement of SSB tests. Candidates can download their call letter for an interview by using their registration ID and other essential details.
Documents Required For Exam
Candidates who will be appearing for the CDS 2020 exam must carry their photo ID proof in original & photocopy and 4 passport size photos to the CDS 2020 exam centers. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear in the CDS 2020 examination.
- Valid e-Admit Card/ Call letter
- Valid Photo Id Proof mentioned in admit card
- Black ballpoint pen
- 4 passport sized photographs
Details on Admit Card
UPSC CDS admit card contains the following details.
- Application number
- Roll No.
- Photo Identity Card
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s category
- Centre of exam
- Venue of exam
- Subjects, Subject code and Time
- Reporting time
- A list of documents to be carried on the exam day
Error On Admit Card
If you find any discrepancy of information on the CDS admit card, you can report it to the UPSC. Candidates can contact if they find difficulty in downloading admit card through mail email@example.com. The communication should contain the following details.
- Name and year of exam
- Name of candidate
- registration number
- Complete postal address
- Roll No.
- Candidate must carry valid e-Admit Card to each stage of examination.
- Carry valid Photo ID proof mentioned as a preference in the application form.
- Candidate must carry a black ballpoint pen for each session of the exam.
- Keep UPSC CDS admit card copy till the declaration of the final result.
- Reach the exam hall at-least 20 minutes prior to the exam.
- Candidates should not possess electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, pagers, etc.
- Candidates should not leave the exam hall until the completion of the exam.
Items not allowed in UPSC CDS Examination
The following are some items that the candidates must not take with them to the examination center. Those candidates, who would be found in possession of any such items, will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Mobile phones
- Loose sheets
- Mathematical instruments
- Log tables
- Stencils of maps
- Slide rules
- Rough sheets
- Drawing instruments
- Test booklets
- Any form of Bluetooth or communication device
- Download UPSC CDS admit card from the latest version of Google Chrome/ Mozilla Firefox browser
- Preferably use Windows OS from the desktop computer to download
- Do not download the admit card from the mobile phone
- If the browser is disabled due to repetitive download, contact UPSC administration via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org to unblock
- Clear cache and cookies if you have a problem in downloading admit card if the problem still persists download from another computer.
CDS 2020 Admit card FAQs
Q. What are the document required for download CDS admit card 2020?
A. Candidate’s registration ID and date of birth are needed for downloading CDS admit card 2020.
Q. How can I download the 2020 CDS admit card?
A. UPSC CDS Admit Card can be downloaded using your registration ID / no. and date of birth OR roll number and date of birth OR name, father’s name and date of birth
Q. Can I change my CDS exam Centre?
A. No. Change of exam center is not possible. UPSC doesn’t entertain such requests.
Q. What should we carry for the CDS exam?
A. While going to appear for CDS 2020 exam, you guys must have a valid Photo ID proof in original and photocopy and 4 passport size photos.
Q. Is the calculator allowed in the CDS exam?