UPSC CDS 2020 Admit Card – UPSC CDS call letter 2020 will be released @upsc.gov.in by third week of October 2020 for CDS II exam. The Union Public Service Commission will release CDS II exam admit cards for written examination to be held on 8 November 2020. UPSC CDS 2020 aspirants have to visit UPSC’s website in order to download their admit cards.
UPSC CDS 2020 examination will be organized and conducted by Union Public Service Commission on 8th Nov 2020. UPSC CDS examination will be held at more than 30 examination centers across the nation. The commission will release UPSC CDS 2020 admit cards on its website and successfully registered candidates can download their admit cards.
Union Public Service Commission conduct Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination for admission to the several programmes runs at below-mentioned academies.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai
UPSC CDS Admit Card Date
UPSC CDS exam e-admit cards will be released 3 weeks before the commencement of written exam. Hence UPSC CDS II admit cards will be released by third week of October 2020 for the exam to conducted on 8th Nov 2020.
|CDS I Exam|
|Admit Card||Jan 9, 2020|
|Exam Date||Feb 2, 2020|
|Result||23 March 2020|
|CDS II Exam|
|Admit Card||3rd week of October 2020|
|Exam Date||8th Nov 2020|
How To Download UPSC CDS 2020 Admit Card ?
For admission to the academic year 2020-21, UPSC will release CDS admit card on its website three weeks before the commenece of exam. UPSC CDS 2020 aspirants need to download their admit card from UPSC’s website only as admit cards will not be sent by courier to any candidate. To download your admit card, you need to follow few simple steps.
- Step 1- Go to the UPSC’s website
- Step 2- Open ‘Admit Cards’ button
- Step 3- Click ‘E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC’ link
- Step 4- Hit ‘click here’ link
- Step 5- Again hit ‘Click here’ link
- Step 6- Read ‘important instructions’ carefully and hit ‘Yes’ button
- Step 7- Now, select any of the given options- ‘By Registration Id’ or ‘By Roll Number’
- Step 8- Type ‘Registration Id’ or ‘Roll Number’, select your date of birth and enter the code as shown in above image
- Step 9- Click ‘Submit’ tab
- Step 10- Download/save your UPSC CDS 2020 admit card and take a print out
In case, if you have not received admit card from website/communication regarding candidature/ for any information/clarification about UPSC CDS 2020 admit card, candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23381125/ 011-23385271/ 011-23098543 on working days between 10 am to 5 pm.
Documents Required For Exam
- Valid e-Admit Card/ Call letter
- Valid Photo Id Proof mentioned in admit card
- Black ball point pen
- 3-4 passport sized photographs
Details on Admit Card
UPSC CDS admit card contain the following details.
- Roll No.
- Photo Identity Card
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Centre of exam
- Venue of exam
- Subjects, Subject code and Time
Error On Admit Card
If you find any discrepancy of information on the CDS admit card, you can report it to the UPSC. Candidates can contact if they find difficulty in downloading admit card through mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The communication should contain following details.
- Name and year of exam
- Name of candidate
- registration number
- Complete postal address
- Roll No.
- Candidate must carry valid e-Admit Card to the each stage of examination.
- Carry valid Photo ID proof mentioned as a preference in the application form.
- Candidate must carry black ball point pen for each session of the exam.
- Keep UPSC CDS admit card copy till the declaration of final result.
- Reach the exam hall at-least 20 minutes prior to the exam.
- Candidates should not possess electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, pagers etc.
- Candidates should not leave the exam hall till the completion of exam.
- Download UPSC CDS admit card from latest version of Google Chrome/ Mozilla Firefox browser
- Preferably use Windows OS from the desktop computer to download
- Do not download the admit card from mobile phone
- If browser is disabled due to repetitive download, contact UPSC administration via email @ email@example.com to unblock
- Clear cache and cookies if you have problem in downloading admit card, if problem still persists download from another computer.