Check UPSC CDS 2021 Result : UPSC CDS Result 2021 will be announced on the official website @www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC CDS written examination result will be announced followed by the SSB Interview and final result.
UPSC CDS (I) Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 2 February 2021 and the written exam result will be released in the month of March 2021 and the Final result will be declared after May 2021.
UPSC CDS (II) Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 14th November 2021 and the written exam result will be released in the month of December 2022 and the Final result will be declared after January 2022.
- UPSC CDS 2021 written result will be released by UPSC on its official website after the successful completion of the Written Examination.
- Candidates who qualify the written exam conducted in pen and paper mode exam shall be considered eligible for the Officer Intelligence Rating Test and PPDT followed by the SSB interview.
- The final list of selected candidates based on merit, subject to medical fitness will be released by SSB on the UPSC website.
UPSC CDS Result Important Dates
|UPSC CDS Event||CDS (I) Dates||CDS (II) Dates|
|Written exam||2 Feb 2021||14 Nov 2021|
|Results of written exam||March 2021||Dec 2021|
|SSB interviews ||April 2021||Jan 2022|
|Final Result||May 2021||Feb 2022|
UPSC CDS Result 2021
UPSC will conduct CDS written exam and declare the result in the form of a PDF file that consists of the qualified candidate’s roll numbers for the SSB Interview round.
Candidates have to register themselves online exactly two weeks after the results are announced on the army recruitment official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to attend SSB Interview.
Stage I of the SSB interview is the Officers Intelligence Rating Test followed by a Picture Perception and Descriptive test. After the successful completion of this stage, the commission releases the list of the candidates who have cleared this round and have been selected for the SSB 4 day interview.
Stage 2 of the SSB interview involves a 4-day program involving a Psychological test, Group tasks, Personal Interview, and Conference.
After the completion of all these stages and document verification and a due medical examination, a final merit list will be released in the form of a PDF file that includes the name and respective roll numbers of the final selected candidates.
The candidates are selected depending on various factors such as minimum cut-off set by UPSC in written test, marks scored by candidates in the various stages of SSB Interview, availability of vacancies, etc.
How To Check The UPSC CDS Written Exam Result?
UPSC CDS Result 2021 for the written will be released by UPSC on its official website after the commencement of the exam. The steps to check the result and download it is as follows.
- Candidates must first visit the UPSC official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
- Once the website has been opened, Find and click on the ‘Active examination’ section or ‘Written Results’ section on the home page.
- Find CDS Examination II Written result 2021. A PDF file with the results of the written test shall be shown against the CDS written result under the ‘Download’ option. Click on the file and it will show the roll numbers of the candidates who have qualified for the subsequent stages.
- Candidates can search for their roll numbers using the keys Ctrl + F. Candidates are also advised to download the PDF for reference and future use.
UPSC CDS Final Result 2021
UPSC will select the candidates based on merit in the written test and forward the list to the SSB of Army Headquarters for further Process. After interviews, UPSC will release the final result of CDS (II) in a pdf on its official website. The final list contains the Institute wise qualified candidate’s roll numbers and names of the candidate.
The final result is provisional and allotment to the concerned post will be subject to medical examination along with document verification. Follow the below-mentioned process to check the final result of UPSC CDS (II):
- Open UPSC official website
- Click on the Final Results tab
- Click on UPSC CDS (II) Final Result pdf file
- Search name and / roll number
- Save the file for further reference
Documents To Be Forwarded
Final selected candidates must forward their education certificates and DOB certificate as claimed by them, in original along with Photostat attested copies to the preferred academy of their first choice. In case of any change of address of the candidate, communicate it directly to the concerned Army/ Naval/ Air Headquarters.
UPSC CDS Mark Sheet 2021
After the successful completion of all the stages, the scorecard is released by UPSC which is available on the official website. This scorecard is available to download only after the entire selection process is over. Candidates must follow the following steps to download the same.
- Candidates must log in to the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- The commission will provide a link for candidates to download their mark sheets. After clicking the link, they need to fill in their roll number followed by their date of birth and the given captcha code.
- Then click on the ‘Submit button. The mark sheet will be flashed on the screen. Candidates just need to keep a printout and downloaded a copy of this for the future.
UPSC CDS Answer Key
Candidates can check the UPSC CDS answer key on the website of UPSC. The answer key will be published for the written test after the publication of the final result.
- Visit UPSC website
- Hover mouse over Examination tab
- Click on ‘Answer Key’
- Click on the CDS Answer Key file to download
- Check Answer Key
UPSC CDS Cut Off
Candidates can check UPSC CDS cut off on the website of UPSC. The cut-off will be published for the written test and the final cut-off after the publication of the final result.
- Visit UPSC website
- Hover mouse over Examination tab
- Click on ‘Cut Off Marks’
- Click on CDS II off the file to download
- Check cut off
Previous Year CDS Cut Off
The UPSC CDS cut-off for the written exam of previous years has been mentioned below.
|Institute/ Category||CDS (I) 2017||CDS (II) 2016||CDS (I) 2016||CDS (II) 2015||CDS (I) 2015|
UPSC CDS Cut Off 2019
|Name of Academy||Written Cut off||Final Cut Off|