AIIMS 2021 Notification, Application Form: AIIMS 2021 has been replaced by NEET which will be conducted by NTA for admission to MBBS/BDS and other undergraduate medical courses. The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) are the top-notch government medical colleges of higher education. AIIMS 2021 Admission will be based on merit in the NEET exam.
AIIMS Medical entrance exam (NEET) is a national level entrance test organized by the NTA for admission to the MBBS, BDS, and other medical programs in the AIIMS institutions. AIIMS 2021 admission will be through the NEET exam for admissions in 11500 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions in which 584 are for General Category, 311 are reserved for Other Backward Classes, and 172 for SC and83 seats for ST candidates.
- AIIMS 2021 exam (NEET) will be an offline based test (Pen & Paper) and scheduled to be held on 2nd May 2021.
- AIIMS 2021 registration Process will begin from 2nd Dec 2020 and the last date to apply online is 6th Jan 2021.
- Candidates interested to apply for AIIMS 2021 can submit online application on NTA NEET U Portal @https://www.ntaneet.nic.in/.
There are a total of 9 AIIMS functioning at the following locations of New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Nagpur, Guntur, and Rishikesh. The AIIMS was established under the 1956 Act of parliament. AIIMS offers its own medical degree (MBBS, BDS, etc) as well as other academic certificates. All the degrees and certificates provided by AIIMS are certified and recognized under the Indian Medical Council Act.
Read further for details about AIIMS 2021 exam such as eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIIMS 2021 MBBS Exam Notification
NTA will release the NEET 2021 notification for AIIMS 2021 admission. AIIMS 2021has been replaced by NEET. Candidates have to appear in NEET exam for admission to AIIMS MBBS, BDS courses.
Download NEET 2021 Notification Pdf
AIIMS 2021 MBBS Important Dates
|Exam Name||NEET (AIIMS MBBS) Exam 2021|
|Exam conducted by||NTA|
|Essential Qualification||Must passed in 10+2 exam with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English|
|Application start date||1st week of Dec 2020|
|Application last date||1st week of Jan 2021|
|Admit cards||April 2021|
|Exam date||2 May 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper Based|
|Exam Type||Entrance exam for admission to MBBS courses|
|Exam centres||In all Major cities of India|
|Apply online at||https://ntaneet.nic.in/|
|Result declaration (expected)||June 2021|
AIIMS 2021 MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Along with Indian citizens, foreign nationals and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) are eligible to apply for this exam
- At the time of filling the online application form, a candidate must be 17 years old. Candidates born on or after 2nd Jan 2001 are not eligible to apply
- A candidate must pass in intermediate or 10+2 exam from any recognized board with English, biology, chemistry, and physics as subjects. Intermediate final year students can also apply for AIIMS 2021 exam. Along with that, a candidate should have secured minimum marks in the qualifying exam. It should be 60 % for General/ OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
AIIMS Total Seats and Reservation
For the academic year 2021-22, AIIMS New Delhi will fill 1150 MBBS seats in all AIIMS campuses. A seat reservation has been mentioned below.
|S.No.||Category||Seat reservation in All India Quota (%)|
|1||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5|
|3||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27|
AIIMS MBBS Application Fee
Candidates must note down that only online fee will be accepted by the authorities for AIIMS MBBS Exam 2021. There will be no other mode of fee payment.
- General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs 1400/- + bank charges as their NEET application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories need to pay Rs 750/- + bank charges as their online application fee.
AIIMS MBBS 2021 Application Form
The candidates applying for AIIMS MBBS 2021 examination need to fill and submit an online application @NTA NEET UG portal. The following are the details a candidate has to fill in the online application form.
- Candidate’s full name
- Father’s name
- Contact number etc.
After filling these details, candidates have to pay their online application fee. After that, a candidate needs to choose ‘exam center’ and enter education qualification details. Candidates have to upload their scanned images. It is advised to all the candidates that don’t forget to print the final submitted form along with registration slip.
How To Fill AIIMS MBBS Online Application?
Candidates who want to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2021 exam need to register online at the NTA NEET website and fill the application form online. Candidates are advised to follow the steps given below-
Step 1 – A candidate should read the instructions mentioned in the prospectus carefully before filling the online application form.
Step 2 – Candidates need to visit the official website and click on ‘Fill Application Form’
Step 3 – SELECT New registration enter required details including Personal, Educational, etc.
Step 4 – Upload photo, Thumb Impression, and Signature, Pay the required fee, and choose the exam center and submit.
Step 5 – Save or Print the application form for further use.
Specifications for Uploading Images
A Candidate should upload images as per the below-given specifications
|Specifications for||Image size (in cm)||image size (in kb)||Allowed image Format|
|Passport Size Photograph||-||10 – 200 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Post Card Size Photograph||4" x 6 "||50 – 300 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Left Thumb impression||-||10 – 50 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||-||4 – 30 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Class 10th Passing Certificate||-||100-400 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
AIIMS MBBS 2021 Exam Pattern
- AIIMS MBBS exam will be conducted in offline mode (Pen & Paper based).
- AIIMS 2021 exam will be conducted through a single question paper consists of 180 objective type questions.
- AIIMS 2021 exam paper will be divided into 4 sections – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology & Botany).
- There will be 45 questions in each section and each question will be of 4 marks.
- The total number of questions will be 180 for a maximum of 720 marks.
- There is also a provision of negative marking, 1/4th marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|S.No||Subject/ Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
AIIMS MBBS Exam Syllabus
NEET UG syllabus has been outlined by NTA for NEET (AIIMS MBBS 2021) entrance examination. However, it has been mentioned that the general standard of the paper would be of 12th class. It is advised for candidates to prepare the class 12th NCERT syllabus or respective board syllabus.
Download NEET Syllabus 2021 Pdf (AIIMS MBBS)
Language Of Question Paper
The paper will be provided in 11 languages such as Hindi, English, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Assamese, Bengali, Oriya, Marathi, and Gujarati. While filling application an applicant should indicate the language of the paper, it cannot be changed later at any stage.
AIIMS 2021 Admit Card
AIIMS MBBS 2021 admit card will be available for download on the NTA NEET website. To download admit cards, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open NEET exam’s website
- Click and Open Students button and choose course
- Find and click ‘AIIMS 2021 admit cards’ button
- Enter the required details
- View, save or print your admit card instantly
Note– AIIMS MBBS exam 2021 admit cards will not be sent by email/SMS/post. Candidates need to carry original print out of their admit cards along with one photo and ID proof to the examination venue.
AIIMS Exam Centers
Following are the states where AIIMS 2021 exam will be held- Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Andaman and Nicobar, Puducherry, Arunachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Punjab, Manipur, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Karnataka, Kerala, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, and Assam.
AIIMS MBBS Result
Results will be declared on the AIIMS website in the third week of June 2021. The exam conducting body will prepare a result in the form of percentile, percentage, and raw scores.
AIIMS MBBS Cut Off
Here we are providing AIIMS MBBS 2017’s percentile cut off. With this, candidates can get a fair idea on AIIMS MBBS 2021 cut off.