AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2021 [Apply Online, Exam Date, Application Form] : AP Grama Volunteers notification will be released for recruiting eligible candidates on vacancies across the state of Andhra Pradesh on 20th April 2021. AP Grama Volunteer online application form will be available on the official website @https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/ from 20th April 2021 and the last date of registration is 24th April 2021.
Eligible candidates can apply online to participate in the recruitment of Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteers before the last date. Available Grama Volunteer vacancies will be filled through AP Village Volunteers recruitment before 1st May 2021. Candidates will be selected through an Interview conducted by a selection committee at Mandal/ urban level.
The candidate should belong to the same panchayat/village/ city to apply for the vacancies available in the respective panchayat or city. Training will be given to the selected candidates and the final selection list will be released on the day of the Interview and the entire recruitment process will be completed and appointments will be given to the selected candidates before 1st May 2021.
- Candidates applying for vacancies in villages must have Intermediate qualifications and for vacancies in cities, candidates must have a Degree or Graduation qualification.
- Candidates applying for vacancies available in Scheduled areas should have 10th qualification.
- AP Grama Volunteer application form can be submitted online @gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in from 20th April 2021 and before 24th April 2021.
- The age limit of the candidates is between 18-35 years. There is no fee for the submission of an online application.
Candidates from across the state can apply @ap.gov.in for the AP Grama Volunteers job after checking the eligibility conditions as well as other related details. Further details about AP Village Volunteers recruitment like date of release of AP Grama Volunteers notification, district wise and community wise no. of vacancies, eligibility, application form, procedure, fees & mode of payment, admit card, exam pattern & syllabus, selection process, result, etc. have been explained below.
- Age limit
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Selection Process
- Exam Date
AP Grama Volunteer Notification
AP Grama Volunteers notification will be released on 20th April 2021. AP Village Volunteers notification has details about AP Grama Volunteers recruitment such as application dates, eligibility, and selection process, etc. Interested candidates must check eligibility criteria to apply for Grama Volunteer recruitment.
AP Grama Volunteer Overview
AP Grama Volunteer important dates from notification release to application submission and appointment date are tabulated below.
|Name of Recruitment||AP Grama (Village) Volunteers Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Notification||20 April 2021|
|Post name||Village/ Grama Volunteer|
|Age Limit||18-35 years|
|Educational Qualification||Intermediate (Village areas)|
10th (Scheduled areas)
|Job location||Within Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application submission start date||20 April 2021 at 12:00 am|
|Application submission Last date||24th April 2021|
|Dates for payment of fees||No payment required|
|Admit card/ Counselling call letter||To be notified|
|Interview/ Counselling||27-29 April 2021|
|Result||27-29 April 2021|
|AP Village Volunteer Recruitment deadline||1 May 2021|
AP Grama Volunteer Vacancies
AP Grama volunteers District wise vacancies list has been given below. Community wise vacancies list will be updated soon. District collector will decide the vacancies by taking one volunteer for 50 households. In each category, 50% vacancies will be reserved for Females.
Districts No. of Villages No. of Vacancies (Approximately) Chittoor 1523 To be Updated Anantapur 965 To be Updated Kurnool 923 To be Updated Ysr Kadapa 938 To be Updated Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore 1192 To be Updated Prakasam 1094 To be Updated Krishna 996 To be Updated Guntur 729 To be Updated East Godavari 1400 To be Updated West Godavari 897 To be Updated Visakhapatnam 3280 To be Updated Srikakulam 1815 To be Updated Vizianagaram 1534 To be Updated Total - 4,33,126
AP Grama Volunteers Eligibility
Candidates who will be applying for AP Grama Volunteer jobs must confirm that they satisfy the following eligibility conditions. Only those candidates fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria must apply online for the ongoing recruitment of AP Grama Volunteers.
- He/ She must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh, hence only citizens of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must belong to the same panchayat/ village/ city from where they are applying for available vacancies.
- They must possess a Domicile certificate or nativity certificate issued by the competent authority.
Candidates applying for AP Village Volunteers recruitment should have acquired the age of 18 years as on 30 June 2021 and the upper age limit is 35 years. So, candidates who are in-between the age of 18 to 35 can apply for the post of AP Grama Volunteers post. Age relaxation for certain categories will be notified in the official notification.
Candidates interested to apply for AP Grama Volunteer jobs in the village/rural region must have an Intermediate or equivalent qualification. For vacancies in cities, candidates must have Graduation/ degree qualifications. Candidates must have an original certificate of 10th/ Intermediate and/ Degree to apply for the post of Grama Volunteer in scheduled/ tribal, rural, and urban areas respectively.
AP Grama Volunteer Application Form
The application form to apply online for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment will be available online from 20th April 2021 at 12:00 am onwards. Interested candidates will need to fill in the online application form before 24th April 2021. There is no application fee for submitting an online application on the ap.gov.in website.
How To Fill In AP Village Volunteer Online Application Form?
- Open the official website of AP Grama Volunteer recruitment by clicking here
- Download and Read the official notification to confirm eligibility criteria
- Find and click on the ‘Apply Now’ link
- Read the disclaimer and check the box then click on ‘I Accept’
Step I: Check Your Eligibility For Grama Volunteer
- Select Place, Qualification and Date of birth
- Click on Check
- You will get the ‘info’ option stating that eligible or not
- Click on ‘ok’
Step II: Register/ Login Here
- Enter Aadhaar number and captcha code as shown in image
- Click on ‘Send OTP’ to receive OTP
- You will get ‘Success message’ with ‘OTP generation successful’
- Click on ‘OK’ and Proceed to Step III
- Enter the code in the box and click on Verify OTP/ if you didn’t get code, click on Resend
If Aadhaar Not Available
- Click on ‘Aadhaar Not Available’
- Enter Mobile number and click on ‘Send OTP’
- Enter OTP and click on ‘Verify OTP’
- Within 10 days Aadhaar should be linked
How To Verify With Aadhaar If Registered Using Mobile Number?
- Enter Mobile number
- Click on Send OTP
- Verify Mobile Number
- Enter the name as per Aadhaar, Father Name, Gender, Date of Birth and click on ‘Verify Aadhaar’
Step III: Personal Details
- Personal details will be loaded automatically along with Present address and other details and check the details including photo as in Aadhaar
- Upload profile image by using the ‘choose file’ option and click on the ‘Upload’ button
- The photo should be below 150 kb in size
- You will receive a message on the screen stating File upload successfully
- Click on ‘Ok’
- The photo will be updated
- Enter present address such as District, Mandal/ Municipality, Grama panchayat and the other details such as Door number, Street name, pin code will be loaded
Upload Residence Proof
- Type of proof can be of Ration card, Voter card, residence certificate, Bank statement
- The file should be in pdf format and the size should be a maximum of 1 MB
- Use choose file option and click on the ‘upload’ button
- You will get a success message
- Click on ‘ok’
- The mobile number will be loaded and it can be changed by using the edit option
- Enter mobile number and verify using the ‘send OTP’ option
- Enter received OTP and click on the ‘Verify’ option
- You will receive a ‘Success’ message stating that successfully verified
- Click on ‘OK’
Step IV: Education and Qualification
- Select Qualification as SSC
- Select Board/ University, Enter Registration number, Select type of pass, Year of pass, % marks secured
- Upload 10th certificate by using choose file option and click on ‘upload’
- You will see message File uploaded successfully, click on ‘ok’
Intermediate/ Diploma or Equivalent (Mandatory)
- Select Qualification as Intermediate
- Select Board/ University, Branch/ course, Enter Registration number, % marks secured, Year of pass
- Upload inter certificate by using choose file option and click on ‘upload’
- You will see the message File uploaded successfully, click on ‘ok’
Degree and Above (Optional)
- Select Qualification as Degree/ PG
- Select Board/ University, Enter Registration number, % marks secured, Year of pass
- Upload certificate by using choose file option and click on ‘upload’
- You will see the message File uploaded successfully, click on ‘ok’
- Click on Go and Continue
Step V: Socio-Economic Details
- Select Caste category status Yes/ No for Whether you belong to OC category
- If not ‘OC’, enter Caste certificate/ meeSeva caste certificate ID, click on ‘verify details’
- Select the caste category
- Upload caste certificate in pdf format with a size of max 1 MB, click on ‘upload’
- Select Differently abled details ‘Yes/ No’
- Select the type of disability
- Enter disability certificate ID
- Upload certificate using choose file option and click on ‘upload’ option
- Check the declaration box
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button
- You will get an application submission successful message on the screen and an application ID will be generated
- Click on ‘ok’
- Print application form and keep it safe for future reference
- Aadhaar Number and Registered mobile to verify through OTP
- Scanned Photograph (Jpg/ Jpeg with size below 150 kb)
- Valid photo ID proof such as Ration card, Voter card, Residence certificate, bank statement (Pdf format, size Max 1 MB)
- Candidates must possess 10th certificate (Scheduled areas), 10th + Inter Certificate (Rural)/ 10th + Inter + Degree certificate (Urban) (Pdf format, size Max 1 MB)
- Caste Certificate (Reserved Categories) (Pdf format, size Max 1 MB)
- PH Certificate for differently-abled candidates (Pdf format, size Max 1 MB)
These documents must be produced in the original during the document verification process.
Candidates applying for AP Village/Grama Volunteer recruitment need not submit the application fee. AP Village Volunteer’s online application form can be submitted without application fees. No payment is required to submit the application form.
The selection of candidates for the positions of AP Village/Grama Volunteers will be done through the merit in the qualifying examination (SSC) or through the state-level test. However, details of the selection process are yet to be disclosed by the Government of AP.
AP Village Volunteer Interview
AP Village Volunteer recruitment Interview will be conducted from 26th April 2021 by a selection committee comprising of Mandal/ City officials and the selection list will be released on the day of the Interview and the appointments will be given before 1st May 2021. Candidates selected for the post of ‘Grama Volunteer’ will be given training.
The interview will be held on candidates’ personality and behavior, awareness of Government schemes, social issues, and social consciousness.
AP Village Volunteer Duties
For every 50 houses, 1 Village Volunteer will be appointed. Appointed Village Volunteer will have to perform the following duties
- Visit the appointed houses on a regular basis to aware people about ‘Navaratnas’
- Promote various Government Schemes among local citizens
- Encourage people to participate in various Government schemes
- Quick and easy delivery of Government schemes
- Acting as a link between the Government and People
Characteristics Of A Grama Volunteer
A Village Volunteer to be appointed in Andhra Pradesh will try to fill the gap between the government and people. He/she is liable for providing corruption-free services to the people of AP. Also, a Village Volunteer will provide his / her services to everyone, irrespective of caste, creed, and political affiliations.
AP Village Volunteer Results
AP Village Volunteer recruitment result will be announced from 26th April to 29th April 2021. The result will be issued on the official website of AP Village Volunteer Recruitment for the candidates who participate in the recruitment.
AP Village Volunteer Salary
After being appointed to the post of ‘AP Grama/Village Volunteer’, candidates will get a salary of Rs. 5000/- per month. However, AP Village Volunteer Salary might be increased at later stages of service.
AP Village Volunteer Recruitment FAQs
Q. Who Can Apply For AP Village Volunteer job?
A. A person belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh with an intermediate certificate (Rural) and Degree certificate (Urban) can apply for AP Village Volunteer recruitment.
Q. What Is The Number Of Vacancies To Be Filled Through AP Village Volunteer Recruitment?
A. 4 lakh candidates will be employed through AP Village Volunteer recruitment.
Q. Can I Send Application Offline?
A. No. To apply for the AP Village Volunteer job, you are required to fill in and submit an online application on the official website of AP Village Volunteer recruitment.
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply For AP Village Volunteer Recruitment?
A. The last date to submit an online application is 24th April 2021. However, the entire recruitment will be completed before 1st May 2021.
Q. Where I’ll Be Posted As Village Volunteer?
A. Choice of districts for posting will be made by candidates itself at the time of filling in online application.
నోటిఫికేషన్ డిటైల్స్ ఇన్ తెలుగు :
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం గ్రామ వాలంటీర్ల భర్తీకి ఏప్రిల్ 20 న నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల చేస్తుంది. అర్హత వున్న అభ్యర్థులు https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/ వెబ్ సైట్ లో దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవచ్చు.
ప్రజలకు సులభతరమైన, త్వరితగతిన పరిపాలనను అందించే లక్ష్యంతో ప్రతి గ్రామానికి ఒక వాలంటీరును నియమిస్తున్నట్లు గౌరవనీయులైన నూతన ముఖ్యమంత్రి శ్రీ వైస్ జగన్మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారు తన ప్రమాణస్వీకార ప్రసంగంలో ప్రకటించారు. తదనుగుణంగా గ్రామ వాలంటీర్ల భర్తీకి ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం నోటిఫికేషన్ ను విడుదల చేస్తుంది.
అర్హత వున్న అభ్యర్థులు ఏప్రిల్ 24 లోపు ఆన్లైన్ లో గ్రామ వాలంటీర్ల పోస్ట్ కు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవచ్చు. ఎటువంటి ఫీజు లేకుండా అప్లికేషన్ ను వేయవచ్చు. ఇంటర్ (గ్రామీణ ప్రాంతం ), డిగ్రీ (పట్టణ ప్రాంతం) పాస్ అయిన సర్టిఫికెట్ ను తప్పని సరిగా కలిగి ఉండాలి. రిజర్వ్ కేటగిరీ లో దరఖాస్తు చేస్తున్నట్లయితే కుల ధ్రువీకరణ పత్రాన్ని కలిగి ఉండాలి. పీహెచ్ కేటగిరీ లో దరఖాస్తు చేసుకుంటే వికలాంగ ధ్రువీకరణ పత్రం కలిగి ఉండాలి.
- వయసు : 18 -35 సంవత్సరాలు
- విద్యార్హత : ఇంటర్ పాస్ (గ్రామీణ ప్రాంతం ), డిగ్రీ (పట్టణ ప్రాంతం)
ముఖ్య సమాచారం :
- అప్లై ఆన్లైన్ లింక్ : https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/
- దరఖాస్తు చివరి తేదీ : ఏప్రిల్ 24
- అపాయింట్మెంట్ తేదీ : మే 1 లోపల
- నెలసరి భృత్యం / వేతనం : 5000