BCECE 2018 Notification
For the year 2018, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the Official notification for BCECE 2018 examination. Important dates, Details on Eligibility criteria, Application form, Admit cards, Exam pattern, Syllabus and admit cards has been released by BCECE board.
The BCECEB or Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is formed under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. Every year, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts competitive tests for admissions in several professional courses of Agricultural, Engineering and medical streams in the colleges/Institutions of the state of Bihar. BCECEB is one of the reputed state government bodies in the state of Bihar. Its main objective is conduct examination for those candidates seeking admission in top-notch Bihar based universities/institutions/colleges.
About BCECE 2018 Exam
It is one of the most popular entrance tests in the state of Bihar. BCECE 2018 exam will be conducted to take admissions in the first year of different degree programmes of the following streams, pharmaceutical, dairy science, agriculture science etc. Students qualified in BCECE 2018 entrance test will get admission in institutions/colleges within the state. Final list of students will be made on the basis of scores obtained in entrance test.
BCECE 2018 Exam Important Dates
Online Registration will start from 14.02.2018 and closes on 06.03.2018 (11.59 P.M). The Last date of payment for online application through challan is 09.03.2018 (up to working hours of the bank). The last date of payment through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate is 09.03.2017 (11.59 P.M.). Candidates can edit their Application Form in between 10.03.2017 to 12.03.2017 (11.59 P.M.). 1st Stage exam’s Admit Card will be available on the website from 21.03.2018. Tentative date of 1st Stage Exam is 16.04.2018 (Sunday) 2nd Stage exam is 14.05.2018 (Sunday).
Educational Qualification for BCECE 2018 Exam
BCECE 2018 List Of Essential Documents
- Marks Sheet and Admit Card of I.Sc. Or equivalent examination, only Admit Card in the case of candidates appearing in qualifying examination. In case of appearing candidates in the qualifying examination, a certificate clearly mentioning the subjects and stating that the result of such examination has not been published.
- Metric/ equivalent certificate and Admit Card as proof of age and Identity issued by a recognized board or its equivalent
- Caste certificate (if applicable) issued by concerned SDO (Civil) of permanent residence/ C.O. countersigned by DM
- Character certificate issued by head of the institution/college last attended
- Income certificate (If applicable, to be presented at the time of Counseling) issued by concerned SDO (Civil) of permanent residence/ C.O. countersigned by DM
- Application Form (Part-A) duly filled in by the applicant along with a photo pasted on specified place on it
- Photograph (Self attested by the applicant)
- Certificate for native of Bihar issued by concerned SDO (Civil) of permanent residence/ C.O. countersigned by DM
- Refugee Registration certificate (if applicable) issued by Concerned DM (or ADM authorized by the DM) / Refugee Registration Officer
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the Govt. of Bihar issued by employer
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of Govt. of India and posted in Bihar or an employee of any Public Sector Undertaking of the Govt. of India and posted in Bihar
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the United Nations Organization and that he/ she is at present posted in Bihar
- Such candidates who have not studied in Bihar but claim eligibility on ground of permanent/ 10 years or more of continuous residence in Bihar in respect of their parents, must also furnish a certificate from the Institution where he/ she is studying for the qualifying examination indicating the permanent address as recorded in the Admission Register of that Institution issued by principal of the concerned institution/college
- Certificate for Servicemen’s Quota (SMQ), clearly mentioning the relationship of the candidate issued by concerned authorities
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (DQ) issued by concerned authorities
BCECE 2018 Examination Pattern
This entrance test will be conducted in two stages. All the eligible candidates need to appear in the first stage exam. First stage of exam will be a qualifying paper. Students cleared or qualified in first stage paper will be invited for second stage paper. Question papers of both the stages contain questions of intermediate level. Questions in both exams will be of objective type and scripted in English language along with Hindi translation.
First Stage Exam Schedule : Date of exam- 16.04.2018
This first stage question paper will consists of only objective type questions. Question paper will be divided into four separate sections- a) Physics b) Chemistry c) Mathematics d) Biology or Agriculture Science. Each section will contain fifty questions each of four marks. There is also provision of negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Second Stage Exam Schedule : Date of Exam- 14.05.2018
Each section question paper will consists of 100 objective type questions each of 4 marks. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
BCECE 2018 Examination Syllabus
- Physics – Physical world & measurement, communication systems, electronic devices, atoms & nuclei, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, optics, electromagnetic waves, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating currents, Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism, current electricity, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, laws of motion, kinematics etc.
- Chemistry – Chemistry in Everyday life, polymers, biomolecules, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Alcohols, Phenols & Ethers, Haloalkanes & Haloarenes, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements, solutions, electrochemistry, Classification of hydrocarbons, p-Block Elements, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties etc.
- Mathematics – Probability, linear programming, 3D geometry, vectors, Differential Equations, applications of the integrals & derivatives, Continuity & Differentiability, determinants, matrices, inverse trigonometric functions, mathematical reasoning, algebra, sets and functions etc.
- Biology – Ecology & environment, biotechnology and its applications, biotechnology and its applications, genetics and evolution, sexual reproduction, human & plant physiology, structural organization in animals & plants etc.
BCECE Exam 2018 Seat Reservation
Note: Rest 50% seats belong to General Category: GEN
How To Fill BCECE 2018 Application Form ?
BCECE 2018 exam’s prospectus is available online. Students are advised to visit the website and download the prospectus in order to check whether they are eligible for this entrance exam or not. Students also read instructions properly before applying for BCECE 2018 Exam.
Step 1: In this step, interested candidates need to complete online registration by filling up basic details. Once registration is completed, they will get unique username and password.
Step 2: In this step, candidates need to login into their online account with the same unique username and password. Once a candidate login into his/her account, s/he can easily fill online application form by filling basic and educational details.
Step 3: In this step, candidates have to submit their online application form fee through a debit card/credit card/net banking.
Step: After final submission, candidates are advised to take printout of their online submitted application form for future use.
BCECE 2018 Exam Admit Card
Admit cards of BCECE 2018 exam will be uploaded on the website by the exam conducting body days before the examination. A candidate can download admit card by entering required details after the release of admit cards. It will be available in the month of April 2018.
How To Download Admit Card
1. Visit official website
2. Find and click Admit cards link on home page
3. Enter required details like Application/ Registration number and Date of birth etc.
4. Submit and check your admit card before taking printout
After successful completion of stage 1 examination, results will be announced for second stage of examination. After completion of second stage of examination, final results will be announced in the month of May 2018.
Cutoff and Counseling
Counseling will be conducted based on merit list in different stages. Cutoff will be decided separately for each stage of counseling and candidates will be called for admission.