BCECE 2021 Notification: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the BCECE notification 2021 on 14 August 2021. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination will be conducted for admissions in several professional courses of Agricultural, Engineering and medical streams in the colleges/Institutions of the state of Bihar. BCECE Important dates, Eligibility criteria, Application form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and admit cards have been discussed here.
- BCECE Online Registration will start from 14.08.2021 and closes on 05.09.2021 (11.59 P.M).
- The Last date of payment for an online application through challan is 07.09.2021 (up to working hours of the bank).
- The last date of payment through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking with the final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate is 08.09.2021 (11.59 P.M.).
- Candidates can edit their Application Form between 09.09.2021 to 11.09.2021 (11.59 P.M.).
- Single Stage exam’s Admit Card will be available on the website from 21.09.2021. The tentative date of the single Stage Exam will be held on 16.10.2021 and 17.10.2021.
The BCECEB or Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is formed under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. Its main objective is to conduct examinations for those candidates seeking admission in top-notch Bihar based universities/institutions/colleges.
BCECE 2021 Notification
BCECE 2021 Notification has been released on 14 August 2021. BCECE 2021 exam is a state-level entrance test conducted for admissions in the first year of different degree programs of the following streams – Pharmaceutical, Dairy Science, Agriculture Science, etc. Students qualified in BCECE 2021 entrance test will get admission to institutions/colleges within the state. The final list of students will be made on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance test.
|Exam conducted by||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Exam Name||BCECE 2021|
|Essential Qualification||Must have passed in 10+2 exam in the respective subject applied for|
|Notification||14 August 2021|
|Application form||14 August 2021 - 5 Sep 2021|
|Admit card||3rd week of September 2021|
|Exam date||3rd week of October 2021|
|Exam Type||Entrance exam for various graduate courses available at colleges/institutions within the state|
|Exam mode||Online (fully computer based)|
|Exam centers||In all Major cities of the state of Bihar|
|Apply online at||https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
BCECE 2021 Eligibility
BCECE 2021 exam eligibility conditions are mentioned below.
The candidate should be Indian National and should fulfill one of the following Domicile conditions.
- Parents of the candidate are permanent residents of Bihar (or)
- Parents of the candidate are registered Refugees of the State of Bihar (or)
- Parents of the candidate are residents of other states but Govt. employees of Bihar (or)
- Parents of the candidate are Central Govt. employees posted in Bihar or PSU of GOI (or)
- Parents of the candidate were Govt. employees of Bihar before reorganization yet transferable cadre between Bihar and Jharkhand (or)
- Parents of the candidate are employees of the National Union posted in Bihar (or)
- Seats nominated by Govt. of Bihar for States/ UTs where Technical education is not available.
For Medical and Agricultural courses, candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as of December 2021. There is no age limit prescribed for Engineering and Pharmacy courses.
|S.No.||Course Name||Minimum Qualification||Subjects|
|1||Agriculture Science||Passed in I.S.C./I.S.C. (agri.) or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks||Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Mathematics/Agri. Sc.|
|2||Biotechnology (Graduate), B.Tech. (Biotechnology)||Passed in I.S.C. or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks||Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Mathematics/Agri. Sc.|
BCECE 2021 Application Form?
BCECE 2021 prospectus will be available on the website. Students are advised to visit the website and download the prospectus in order to check whether they are eligible for the BCECE entrance exam. Students also should read instructions before applying for BCECE 2021 Exam.
How To Apply Online?
Step 1: Registration – Interested candidates need to complete the online registration by filling up basic details. Once registration is completed, they will get a unique username and password.
Step 2: Provide Personal Information – candidates need to log in to their online account with the same unique username and password. Once a candidate login into his/her account, s/he can easily fill the online application form by filling in personal information.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
Step 4: Provide Educational Information
Step 5: Preview
Step 6: Payment – Candidates have to submit their online application form fee through debit card/credit card/net banking.
Step 7: Download and Print – After final submission, candidates are advised to take the printout of their online submitted application form for future use.
BCECE Application Fee
BCECE Application fee of different categories of candidates for different streams is as follows.
|General/OBC/BC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1100|
|PwD/SC/ST||Rs. 500||Rs. 550|
Mode of Payment
BCECE application fee can be paid either online or offline. Candidates can pay their application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
To make the payment offline through e-challan, candidates need to generate NEFT challan and pay at the nearest branch and the payment will be reflected in 1 hour. However, candidates need to validate the payment details by login into the BCECE payment page. If payment is not reflected in 1-2 days, contact BCECEB officials with payment details.
BCECE Application Form Correction
BCECE will provide an application correction window and candidates can edit the submitted application form before the given date of application form correction.
- Visit BCECE website
- Click on the BCECE application form correction link
- Log in using email and password/ Date of Birth
- Edit application Form
- Click on submit
BCECE 2021 Exam Pattern
- This entrance test will be conducted in a single stage.
- The question paper of the written exam contains questions of intermediate level.
- Questions will be of objective type and scripted in the English language along with Hindi translation.
- The question paper will be divided into four separate sections- a) Physics b) Chemistry c) Mathematics d) Biology or Agriculture Science.
- Each section will contain 100 questions, each of four marks. There is also a provision of negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Each section will be held for 1.5 hrs.
|S.No||Subject||Questions||Maximum marks||Paper’s duration and time|
|i)||Physics||100||400||1.5 h (9 am to 10.30 am)|
|ii)||Chemistry||100||400||1.5 h (11 am to 12.30 pm)|
|iii)||Mathematics||100||400||1.5 h (2 pm to 03.30 am)|
|iv)||Biology||100||400||1.5 h (4 pm to 5.30 am)|
|v)||Agriculture Science||100||400||1.5 h (Next Day)|
BCECE 2021 Exam Syllabus
BCECE Syllabus is given below.
- Physics – Physical world & measurement, communication systems, electronic devices, atoms & nuclei, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, optics, electromagnetic waves, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating currents, Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism, current electricity, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, laws of motion, kinematics, etc.
- Chemistry – Chemistry in Everyday life, polymers, biomolecules, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Alcohols, Phenols & Ethers, Haloalkanes & Haloarenes, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements, solutions, electrochemistry, Classification of hydrocarbons, p-Block Elements, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties, etc.
- Mathematics – Probability, linear programming, 3D geometry, vectors, Differential Equations, applications of the integrals & derivatives, Continuity & Differentiability, determinants, matrices, inverse trigonometric functions, mathematical reasoning, algebra, sets, and functions, etc.
- Biology – Ecology & environment, biotechnology, and its applications, biotechnology and its applications, genetics and evolution, sexual reproduction, human & plant physiology, a structural organization in animals & plants, etc.
BCECE Seat Reservation
|S.no.||Category||Percentage of reserved seats|
|i)||Scheduled Caste||16 %|
|ii)||Scheduled Tribe||1 %|
|iii)||Extremely Backward Class||18 %|
|iv)||Backward Class||12 %|
|v)||Reserved Category Girls||3 %|
Note: Rest 50% of seats belong to General Category: GEN
BCECE 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards of the BCECE 2021 exam will be uploaded on the website by the exam conducting body days before the examination. A candidate can download the admit card by entering the required details after the release of admit cards. It will be available in the month of September 2021.
How To Download Admit Card
- Visit official website
- Find and click Admit cards link on the home page
- Enter required details like Application/ Registration number and Date of birth etc.
- Submit and check your admit card before taking printout
BCECE results will be announced online at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by October 2021. BCECE results will be published in Pdf and candidates can search the roll numbers in the merit list.
- Visit BCECEB website
- Click on BCECE Result 2021 Pdf
- Meri list will be downloaded
- check roll number
BCECE Merit List
BCECE Merit list will be published on the website that contains qualified candidate’s roll numbers and their category. The merit list is based on the rank/ merit they secure in the exam against the available vacancies.
Counseling will be conducted based on the merit list in different rounds. The cutoff will be decided separately for each round of counseling and candidates will be called for admission.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
Candidates need to score minimum marks to qualify in the exam. BCECE Minimum qualifying marks are as follows.
- General – 50%
- General PH – 45%
- Reserved OBC/SC/ ST – 40%
- Reserved PH – 40%
BCECEB conducts counseling separately for Pharmacy and Agricultural courses. It is also the state counseling conducting body of Medical and Engineering for NEET and JEE Main respectively. Candidates must download a counseling letters from the website to attend the Counseling process. Counseling will take place based on merit cum vacancy in multiple rounds.
- Register on the website for BCECE counseling after the result declaration
- Fill the choices and lock the seats online
- Provisional seat allotment will be done and issue provisional admission letter
- Handwritten verification will take place
- The final seat allotment will take place
- Download Final allotment letter
- Attend for Document verification
- Pay the admission fee
BCECE 2021 List Of Essential Documents
- Marks Sheet and Admit Card of I.Sc. Or equivalent examination, only Admit Card in the case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination. In the case of appearing candidates in the qualifying examination, a certificate clearly mentioning the subjects and stating that the result of such examination has not been published.
- Metric/ equivalent certificate and Admit Card as proof of age and identity issued by a recognized board or its equivalent
- Caste certificate (if applicable) issued by concerned SDO (Civil) of permanent residence/ C.O. countersigned by DM
- Character certificate issued by Head of the institution/college last attended
- Income certificate (If applicable, to be presented at the time of Counseling) issued by concerned SDO (Civil) of permanent residence/ C.O. countersigned by DM
- Application Form (Part-A) duly filled in by the applicant along with a photo pasted on a specified place on it
- Photograph (Self-attested by the applicant)
- Certificate for the native of Bihar issued by concerned SDO (Civil) of permanent residence/ C.O. countersigned by DM
- Refugee Registration certificate (if applicable) issued by Concerned DM (or ADM authorized by the DM) / Refugee Registration Officer
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the Govt. of Bihar issued by the employer
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of Govt. of India and posted in Bihar or an employee of any Public Sector Undertaking of the Govt. of India and posted in Bihar
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the United Nations Organization and that he/ she is at present posted in Bihar
- Such candidates who have not studied in Bihar but claim eligibility on the ground of permanent/ 10 years or more of continuous residence in Bihar in respect of their parents, must also furnish a certificate from the Institution where he/ she is studying for the qualifying examination indicating the permanent address as recorded in the Admission Register of that Institution issued by the principal of the concerned institution/college
- Certificate for Servicemen’s Quota (SMQ), clearly mentioning the relationship of the candidate issued by concerned authorities
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (DQ) issued by concerned authorities