Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019 [Application Form For 11,880 Vacancies] : Candidates interested to work in Bihar Police are hereby informed that the Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar has released notification to conduct a recruitment event for the post of constable in Police Head quarter, Home Department, General Administrative Department. Bihar police constable job aspirants need to apply online @ www.csbc.bih.nic.in for appearing in the recruitment. Online application form is available from October 5, 2019 and the last date of registration is 4 Nov, 2019. Before going to fill & submit online application, interested candidates are requested to know few important things such as date of release of official notification, eligibility conditions, availability of application form, process, fee & mode of payment, selection process, examination pattern & syllabus, admit card, result etc.
|Examination name||Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019|
|Conducted by||Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar|
|Notification released on||Oct 4th, 2019|
|Post name & department||Constable in Bihar Police|
|No. of vacancies||11,880|
|Helpline no.||7290056830, 7290056831
|Examination Fee Related helpline no||7290056833|
Bihar Police Constable Important Dates
|Release of Notification||04.10.2019|
|Start of Application Form||05.10.2019|
|Last date to apply online||04.11.2019|
|Last date to pay fees||04.11.2019|
|Release of admit card||10-15 days prior to date of examination|
|Date of examination||To be notified|
|Release of Written Result||To be notified|
|Date of Physical Efficiency Test||To be notified|
|Final Result||To be notified|
Bihar Police Constable 2019 Notification
On October 4, 2019, the Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar has released an advertisement/notification to conduct a recruitment event for selection of constables in Bihar Police.
As per the advertisement, total 11,880 vacancies of constable are to be filled in departments such as Bihar Police, Home Department etc. and the posting of the candidates is located throughout Bihar. Following is a tabular representation of the vacancies category wise.
|S. No.||Category||Constable No. of Vacancies|
|6||Females of BC||354|
Bihar Police Constable 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested candidates who want to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 must know about the minimum eligibility conditions for the post of constable in various departments such as Bihar Police, Home Department etc.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Candidates must be of minimum 18 years of age and maximum of 25 years. An applicant’s age will be considered as on August 1st, 2019 as mentioned in his/her class 10th certificate.
Candidates of Male Backward class get 2 years, Female Backward class get 3 years and SC/ ST candidates get 5 years relaxation in upper age limit. Following is a tabular representation of the age criteria and relaxation for reserved category candidates.
|S. No.||Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|2||Male-backward class and extremely backward class||18||27|
|3||Female-backward class and extremely backward class||18||28|
A candidate who is posted as Home Guard (All Categories) in Bihar and also trained in Bihar will get a relaxation of 5 years at max.
Candidates who want to apply for any post available under Bihar police recruitment 2019 should have passed intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Necessary Physical Measurements
- For male candidates of General (Unreserved) and Backward Class (Male) – Minimum 165 cm
- For male candidates of EBC- Minimum 162 cm
- For male candidates of SC & ST category- Minimum 160 cm
- For Indian origin Gorkha candidates (only Bihar Police, Gorkha Battalion)- Minimum 160 cm
- For female candidates of all the categories- Minimum 155 cm
2. Chest (only for male candidates)
- For candidates belonging to General (Unreserved), Extremely Backward Class & OBC- Minimum 81 cm (+5 cm i.e. 86 cm after expansion)
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST- Minimum 79 cm (+5 cm i.e. 84 cm after expansion)
- For Indian origin Gorkha candidates (only Bihar Police, Gorkha Battalion)- Minimum 79 cm (+5 cm i.e. 84 cm after expansion)
Bihar Police Constable 2019 Application Form
To apply for Bihar police constable recruitment 2019, candidates need to submit an online application @ website www.csbc.bih.nic.in. Before attempting online application, candidates are advised to read important instructions to apply online available on the same website to ensure their eligibility.
Bihar Police Constable : How To Apply online?
The process to apply online is explained below in few simple steps:
- Go to the official site or click here
- Select the apply now link against the Advt. No. 02/2019
- A new web page shall open
- Click on registration
- Select New Candidate
- Select the language for instruction and read it
- Tick the declaration box and click Proceed
- Enter your basic details such as name, mobile number, gender, domicile etc.
- Click Proceed
- A new web page shall open which contain the applicant details
- Validate the details and tick the declaration box
- Click on the make payment
- Complete the payment process
- Registration id will be mailed on your phone and email
Fill Application Form
- After making the payment candidate should click on “Application Form Fill”
- Enter registration id
- Enter date of birth
- Enter the correct captcha
- Click submit
- A new web page will open
- Enter your educational qualifications
- Enter your work experience if any
- Enter your correspondence address
- Upload you recent photograph
- Upload you signature
- Validate the details
- Click submit
View Application Status
- Click on the “View Application Status”
- Enter registration id
- Enter date of birth
- Enter the correct captcha
- Click submit
- The completely filled application form will be uploaded on the screen
- Validate the details at once
- Tick mark the declaration box
- Click submit
Bihar Police Constable 2019 Application Fee
Candidates belonging to EBC,BC,EWS and Unreserved categories should have to pay a fee of Rs. 450/- as their online application fee. But candidates belonging to SC/ST categories need to pay only Rs. 112/-.
All the candidates can pay their application fee online by using either a credit/debit card or net banking facility. Along with online application fee, candidates also need to pay applicable bank charges.
Bihar Police Constable 2019 Exam Pattern
The Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 will be held in 2 stages i.e. Written examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test.
- At stage I, there will be a written test having 100 MCQs of 100 marks to be solved in 120 minutes.
- Paper will be divided into two sections.
- Section 1 will have 50 MCQs from Hindi, English, General Knowledge etc.
- Section 2 will have 50 MCQs, which shall be further divided into two parts having 25 questions in each part from optional subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science & Economics.
- Candidates will have to select any two subjects.
|Topic||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Hindi, English, General Knowledge etc.||50||50|
|Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Polity, Economics etc. (Any 2 subjects)||50||50|
The candidate should know that in order to qualify the written examination a minimum of 30% in it. Following is the tabular representation of the exam pattern.
Bihar Police Constable 2019 Syllabus
Subject-wise syllabus/topics are given below:
- English- Comprehension, Various registers of English, Grammatical items and structures, translation, free composition etc.
- Mathematics- Trigonometry, Sets & Functions, Co-ordinate geometry, Algebra, Calculus, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability etc.
- History- Pre-history, Proto-history & History, The Pre-historic world, Ancient Civilizations, Medieval Order, Vehicles of modernization, Modernization affirmed, Spread of Modernization, Ills of Modernity, Three Ideologies & their mutual conflicts, Sanity Vs Motivated politics, Further changes / post-modernization, the revolt of 1857, Visions of the new state etc.
- Geography- Fundamentals of Physical Geography, Economic Geography, Man and Environment, Main Crops of the World, Major Industries of the World, Fundamentals of Human Geography, Transport, communication & Trade, Physical aspects & drainage systems, Transport, communication & International Trade, Natural Hazards and managements etc.
- Political Science- Concept of politics, State, Theories of the Origin of State, Sovereignty, Key Concepts, Union Executives, Parliament, State Executive, State legislature, Indian Judiciary, Electoral Systems in India, Working of local self-government with special reference to Bihar, National Integration and challenges, Foreign Policy of India etc.
- Physics- Physical World & Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & Power, Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Heat & Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillations & Waves, Electrostatics etc.
- Chemistry- Structure of Atom, Some basic concepts of Chemistry, Hydrogen, Thermodynamics, States of Matter: Gases & Liquids, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry etc.
|Click here to download full syllabus here|
Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates qualified in written test will be called for physical efficiency test. It will be of total 100 marks which include events such as running, shot put and long jump. Following is a tabular representation of the Physical Efficiency Test.
|Running||50||Maximum of 6 minute|
|Shot Put(Male)||25||Minimum of 16 Feet|
|Shot Put (Female)||25||Minimum of 12 Feet|
|High Jump (Male)||25||Minimum 4 feet|
|High Jump (Female)||25||Minimum 3 feet|
Bihar Police Constable 2019 Admit Card
The Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar will issue online admit cards for eligible candidates. To get admit card, candidates should have to login into their account by using their registration no. & date of birth as password. The admit card is expected to come out 10-15 days before the date of examination.
How To Download Admit Card?
- Visit official website
- Find Download e-Admit Card for Written test/ PET of Constable in Bihar Police
- New page will be opened
- Enter necessary details such as Registration no. and Password (DOB in DD-MM-YY format)
- Download and print admit card
Bihar Police Constable Answer Key
Bihar Police Constable Answer Key of written exam may be released by CSBC after the completion of written exam along with question paper. Candidates can check the answer keys to get idea about the score they obtain.
Bihar Police Constable Result 2019
It is expected that results will be announced after few days from the date of written test. Final results shall be declared after PET. Candidate is advised to keep going through the official website for up to date information.
How To Check Result?
- Open official website@ www.csbc.bih.nic.in/
- Find and click on link ‘Results: Selected candidates for the post of Bihar Constable with Advt. no 02/2019’ (CBT/ PET/ Final)
- Pdf will be downloaded
- Check the result by finding your Roll no
- You can also check other details like allotted district/ unit and service
Bihar Police Constable 2019 Salary
The candidate selected in the examination will be paid in the pay matrix level 3 having salary Rs 21,700/- to Rs 69,100/-. Gross salary will be Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month.
Bihar Police Constable FAQs?
Q. How Can I Become Constable In Bihar Police?
A. Candidates must appear in the Bihar Police Constable recruitment process by submitting an online application. On clearing CBT, PET and Document verification, candidate will be posted as Constable in one of the district of Bihar.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Bihar Police Exam?
A. Candidates of EBC, BC, EWS and Unreserved categories must pay Rs. 450/- and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.112/- as their application fee.
Q. Is Bihar Police Constable Exam Contain Negative Marking?
A. No, there will be no negative marking in CBT of Bihar Police Constable exam.
Q. What Is The Full Form Of CSBC?
A. Central Selection Board of Constable is the full form of CSBC.
Q. What Is The Salary Of Bihar Police Constable?
A. Bihar Police Constable will get Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- in pay matrix level 3. The Gross salary will be Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month.
We wish you Best of Luck for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019.