Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form For 11,865 Vacancies :
The Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar is going to conduct a recruitment event for the post of constable in Bihar Police, Special India Reserve Battalion, Bihar Industrial Security Battalion, Bihar Military Police and Fireman in Bihar Fire Services. Bihar police job aspirants need to apply online @ www.csbcbponline.com. Online application form will be live from May 28th, 2018. Before going to fill & submit online application, interested candidates are requested to know few important things such as date of release of official notification, eligibility conditions, availability of application form, process, fee & mode of payment, selection process, examination pattern & syllabus, admit card, result etc.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Official Notification & No. of Vacancies
On May 25th 2018, the Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar has released an advertisement/notification to conduct a recruitment event for selection of constables in Bihar Police & Fireman in Bihar Fire Services. To read/download it now, click here.
As per advertisement, total 11,865 vacancies of constable and fireman shall be filled through this recruitment event. Out of which, 9900 vacancies will be for constable post and rest 1965 vacancies will be for fireman in Bihar Fire Service.
Post & category wise distribution of vacancies:
|S. No.||Category||General constable||Fireman|
|No. of Vacancies|
|6||Females of BC||297||61|
Note:- For district, division & department wise number of vacancies, read Annexure A, given in official notification.
|Examination name||Bihar Police Recruitment 2018|
|Conducted by||Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar|
|Notification released on||May 25th 2018|
|Post name & department||Constable in Bihar Police & Fireman in Bihar Fire Services|
|No. of vacancies||11,865|
|Commencement of online registration||May 28th, 2018 @ 12 noon|
|Closing date of online registration||June 30th, 2018 up to 12 midnight|
|Admit cards for offline written test will be available to download from||Yet to be announced|
|Written test will be on||Yet to be announced|
|Result will be declared on||Yet to be announced|
|Physical Efficiency test will be on||Yet to be announced|
|Final results shall be declared on||Yet to be announced|
|Apply online @||www.csbcbponline.com|
|Examination Fee Related helpline no||7290056833|
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested candidates must know about minimum eligible conditions needed to apply for either constable or fireman post.
Age limit & relaxation
|2||BC & OBC||18||27|
|3||Females of BC & OBC||18||28|
An applicant’s age will be considered as on January 1st, 2018 as mentioned in his/her class 10th certificate.
Candidates who want to apply for any post available under Bihar police recruitment 2018 should have passed intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Necessary physical measurements
- For male candidates of General (Unreserved) and Backward Class- Minimum 165 cm
- For male candidates of OBC- Minimum 165 cm
- For male candidates of SC & ST category- Minimum 160 cm
- For Indian origin Gorkha candidates (only Bihar Police, Gorkha Battalion)- Minimum 158 cm
- For female candidates of all the categories- Minimum 155 cm
2. Chest (only for male candidates)
- For candidates belonging to General (Unreserved), Backward Class & OBC- Minimum 81 cm (+5 cm i.e. 86 cm after expansion)
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST- Minimum 79 cm (+5 cm i.e. 84 cm after expansion)
- For Indian origin Gorkha candidates (only Bihar Police, Gorkha Battalion)- Minimum 79 cm (+5 cm i.e. 84 cm after expansion)
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
Candidates belonging to OBC, BC & general (unreserved) categories should have to pay a fee of Rs. 450/- as their online application fee. But candidates belonging to SC/ST categories need to pay only Rs. 112/-.
All the candidates can pay their application fee online by using either a credit/debit card or net banking facility. Along with online application fee, candidates also need to pay applicable bank charges.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form & Process
To apply for Bihar police recruitment 2018, candidates need to attempt an online application @ website www.csbcbponline.com. Before attempting online application, candidates are advised to read important instructions to apply online available on the same website to ensure their eligibility.
The process to apply online is explained below in few simple steps:
- Open Selection Board’s official website or click here
- Find and click on ‘Bihar Police / Bihar Fire Services’ tab
- Now, click on ‘Click here for new registration’
- You will see a new registration form
- Select your post preference
- Select your state of domicile
- Select your district, category etc
- Enter your mobile number, email ID then select date of birth’
- Type security pin as shown in image
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Instantly, you will see a message like this- ‘Your Registration No. and Password has been sent to your registered E-mail ID and Mobile No.’
- At the same time, you will also receive a text message having registration no. and password on your provided mobile no.
- Now, click on the ‘Click here for Login’ tab
- You will see a login form
- Enter your registration no., date of birth as password & security pin
- Click on ‘Login’ tab
- You will be logged into your online account where you will see your Part I details along with Part II application form
- Now, you will have to fill your details in Part II application form
- Enter your personal details such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name etc
- Enter your correspondence address and permanent address
- Enter your educational qualifications
- Enter your current place then click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Click on ‘Proceed for Payment’ tab
- Click on ‘Process Online Payment’
- Make payment by using any of the available options
- Upload photo & signature
- Print registration slip
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Firstly, there will be a written test having 100 MCQs of 100 marks to be solved in 120 minutes. Paper will be divided into two sections. Section 1 will have 50 MCQs from Hindi, English, General Knowledge etc. Rest 50 MCQs shall be further divided into two parts having 25 questions in each part from optional subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science & Economics. Candidates will have to select any two subjects. Subject-wise syllabus/topics are given below:
- English- Comprehension, Various registers of English, Grammatical items and structures, translation, free composition etc.
- Mathematics- Trigonometry, Sets & Functions, Co-ordinate geometry, Algebra, Calculus, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability etc.
- History- Pre-history, Proto-history & History, The Pre-historic world, Ancient Civilizations, Medieval Order, Vehicles of modernization, Modernization affirmed, Spread of Modernization, Ills of Modernity, Three Ideologies & their mutual conflicts, Sanity Vs Motivated politics, Further changes / post-modernization, the revolt of 1857, Visions of the new state etc.
- Geography- Fundamentals of Physical Geography, Economic Geography, Man and Environment, Main Crops of the World, Major Industries of the World, Fundamentals of Human Geography, Transport, communication & Trade, Physical aspects & drainage systems, Transport, communication & International Trade, Natural Hazards and managements etc.
- Political Science- Concept of politics, State, Theories of the Origin of State, Sovereignty, Key Concepts, Union Executives, Parliament, State Executive, State legislature, Indian Judiciary, Electoral Systems in India, Working of local self government with special reference to Bihar, National Integration and challenges, Foreign Policy of India etc.
- Physics- Physical World & Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & Power, Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Heat & Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillations & Waves, Electrostatics etc.
- Chemistry- Structure of Atom, Some basic concepts of Chemistry, Hydrogen, Thermodynamics, States of Matter: Gases & Liquids, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry etc.
|Click here to download full syllabus here|
Note- To qualify written test, candidates should have to score at least 30% marks.
Physical Efficiency test
Candidates qualified in written test will be called for physical efficiency test. It will be of total 100 marks including events such as running, shot put and long jump. PET requirements are explained in official notification.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
The Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar will issue online admit cards for eligible candidates. To get admit card, candidates should have to login into their account by using their registration no. & date of birth as password.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Result
It is expected that results will be announced after few days from the date of written test. Final results shall be declared after PET.
We wish you Best of Luck for Bihar Police Recruitment 2018.