SBI PO Apply Online 2018 :
SBI PO 2018 Application process (SBI PO 2018 Application Form) is going to be started from April 21st to May 13th, 2018. SBI has made all the preparations to conduct SBI PO 2018 recruitment examination in upcoming months. Interested candidates can apply for SBI PO recruitment 2018 exam by filling and submitting an application on SBI’s official website. Online application will be available on SBI official website. The detailed application process has been given below.
How To Apply For SBI PO 2018 ?
- Go to the SBI’s official website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Now, go to the ‘Careers’ section
- You will see several links
- Now, find and click on the ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2018′ link
- Click ‘Apply now’ tab
- You will be taken on a new page where you have to register yourself by entering basic details like name, email address & working mobile number
- On registering successfully, you will receive a provisional registration number & password
- Use it to login into your account to complete your online application process’
- After logging, you will have to fill the required details
- Upload scanned copies of latest passport size photograph as well as signature in prescribed format
- Now, make the payment through the payment gateway integrated with the application
- To make payment, you can use a debit/credit card or internet banking facility
- After payment, print the e-receipt and application form having basic and other details
Note – All the candidates are required to know that their online application will not be completed unless they upload photo & signature.
SBI PO 2018 Application Fee
All the candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 600/- as their application fee except candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories. Such candidates have to pay only Rs. 100/- as intimation charges. Candidates will have to pay their application fee/intimation charges by using SBI online payment gateway service. Payment done in other modes will be not accepted by the company.
SBI PO 2018 Exam Centres
The State Bank of India will conduct PO 2018 examination in all the major cities in India. Names of few examination centres are Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Siwan, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Port Blair, Purnea, Samastipur, Gaya, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur, Chandigarh, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ludhiana, Bhilwara, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Bardhaman, Durgapur, Hooghly etc.
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card
SBI PO 2018 admit cards will be released on official website of SBI as per the below given schedule. A candidate should download separate admit card for each stage to attend in the examination.
|Stage/Examination name||Admit cards will be available from|
|I/Preliminary examination||June 2019|
|II/Main examination||July 2019|
SBI PO 2018 Exam Date and Result
SBI will conduct PO examination online in various locations across the country. SBI will start conducting preliminary examination from April 21st to May 13th, 2018. After releasing result of prelim examination on July 15th, 2018, SBI will conduct main examination on 4th August, 2018 followed by group exercise and interview which will be conducted in between September 24th, 2018 to October 12th, 2018. Final results will be released on November 1st, 2018.