Haryana Constable Apply Online 2020 : Haryana Police recruitment application form 2020 for the post of male and female constable will be soon released by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) on their official website @ hssc.gov.in. The official notification will consist of all the eligibility criterion, the apply online process and the documents required along with all other details.
After the release of the official notification, the commission will open the application portal for all the candidates wherein candidates can fill in the application form online. The application form is to be filled only in the online mode and no other mode is available. The following article consists of the details regarding eligibility, application process, documents required etc. in detail.
Haryana Constable Eligibility Criteria 2020
The HSSC decides and sets the eligibility criteria which candidates have to meet successfully for being considered eligible for the Haryana Police constable exam 2020.
Candidates who wish to appear for the Haryana Police constable exam, must have passed the 10+2 exam from a recognized Board/equivalent. The same educational qualification criteria is applicable to candidates of all categories.
Candidates must also have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to the Matric level i.e. class 10th level.
Physical Measurement Standards
|Male||General – 170 cm||83 cm (unexpanded) – 87 cm (expanded)|
|Reserve categories – 168 cm||81 cm (unexpanded) – 85 cm (expanded)|
|Female||General – 158 cm||N.A|
|Reserved categories – 156 cm|
Note : The physical measurement test is only qualifying in nature.
All candidates applying for this post must be aged between 18 and 25 years of age as on the first date of the month in which applications are started for the exam.
- For candidates belonging to the reserved category like SC, ST, OBC etc. will be given a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- If candidates applying to the post has a Graduate degree in any discipline, then he/she will get a relaxation of 4 marks during selection and final merit formulation.
- If candidates have a Post Graduate degree in any discipline, then they shall get a relaxation of 3 marks.
- A relaxation of 5 marks shall be awarded if the candidate’s father/mother/spouse/son is/was/has not been an employee in any department/board/statutory of the Central/State government.
- 5 marks shall be awarded as relaxation if the candidate is a widow/ orphan.
- 5 marks relaxation if the candidate belongs to a denotified nomadic group/tribe of the state of Haryana.
Haryana Constable Application Form 2020
All candidates can start to apply for the post in the online mode after the commission opens the application portal for the same. The online form can be viewed and filled online through the official website of HSSC @ www.hssc.gov.in. Candidates will also have to upload certain important documents along with their application form which is mentioned in the article.
Candidates must take a printout of the filled application form after filling the form and making the fee payment and keep it safely till the time of document verification.
Haryana Constable – How To Apply Online?
Candidates can follow the following steps to fill in the Haryana Police Constable online application form.
- Visit the official website of the HSSC @ www.hssc.gov.in
- Once the site gets opened, on the homepage click on the link ‘click for police recruitment’
- The login page will be opened
- On that page, register for the ‘Haryana Police Constable recruitment 2020’
- Candidates must fill in all the mandatory details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, communication details, email-ID, age, gender, category, educational qualification details, exam centre preferences, and all other necessary details
- After entering all the details candidates will have to upload their scanned image and signature as per the dimensions specified by the commission
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of the necessary documents
- Once all the details have been entered, candidates must proceed towards the fee payment mode. Candidates can pay their fee either through the online mode (through Net banking/debit card/credit card) or by generating e-challan and depositing the amount in the nearest bank branch
- Candidates after depositing the fee, will have to enter the transaction no/ID and then click submit. The form will be submitted
- The duly filled application form must be downloaded and kept safe till the time of document verification.
Cases Under Which The Application May Get Rejected
Under the following circumstances the application form of the candidate might get rejected.
- If the same candidate submits more than one application
- Candidate does not possess the prescribed academic qualifications
- If the details entered by the candidate is inappropriate/misleading
- If original documents do not match with the details entered while filling the application form.
Documents To Be Uploaded While Applying
Scanned copy of the following documents are to be uploaded with the Haryana Police Constable application form.
- Scanned copy of the proof of academic qualification details (matriculation certificate, marksheet)
- Scanned copy of the eligibility certificate issued to candidates of the DESM category by the Zila Sainik Board
- Scanned copy of category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature of candidate
Haryana Constable Application Fee
Haryana Police Constable application fees is different for candidates of different categories which has been mentioned as follows.
|General category male||Rs 100|
|General category Female (Haryana non-resident)||Rs 100|
|General category female (Haryana resident)||Rs 50|
|Reserved category male candidates (Haryana resident only)||Rs 25|
|Reserved category female candidates (Haryana resident only)||Rs 13|
Haryana Police Constable Application Form FAQs
Q. How Can The Candidates Retrieve Their ID and Password?
A. In case, the candidate forgets his/her password/registration ID, then they can click on the ‘forgot password’ option and then retrieve them easily.
Q. How Long Should We Wait Before The Payment Success Is Reflected?
A. Candidates can pay their fee either through the online mode (through Net banking/debit card/credit card) or by generating e-challan and depositing the amount in the nearest bank branch. In case of online payment as well as after entering the transaction details in case of offline payment, candidates must wait for at least two to three working days for the payment status to be successful.