SSC CPO Result 2021 will be announced stage-wise after the completion of the respective stage on the official website@ https//ssc.nic.in. After few weeks from the completion of the Paper I exam, SSC releases a PDF containing the name and roll number of the qualified candidates for the PET/ PST, based on the results of the PET/PST round, candidates from the merit list will be qualified for the Paper-II exam.
Candidates clearing the Paper-II exam will be called for the Medical test. Finally, candidates clearing all the stages are invited to appear for the document verification, and on successful verification of documents, they are appointed on various posts notified by SSC. More information about SSC CPO Result, answer key, how to download the result, cut off marks, etc. is provided below.
SSC CPO Result Important Dates
Important dates regarding SSC CPO Result provided below.
|SSC CPO Paper I Exam||27th Sep - 5th Oct 2021|
|Paper I Result||To be notified|
|SSC CPO PET and PST Date||To be notified|
|PET & PST Result||To be notified|
|SSC CPO Paper II Exam||3rd Jan 2022|
|Paper II Result||To be notified|
|Final Result||To be notified|
SSC CPO Result Release Date 2021
Staff Selection Commission will release SSC CPO Result 2021 after completion of each stage. SSC CPO Result date will be notified in due course, so the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of SSC @ www.ssc.nic.in or this page to get the latest updates about the SSC CPO Result 2021.
- SSC will release the result after conducting each stage of the recruitment process. Paper I result will be released within a few weeks from the date of the exam and expected in the last week of October 2021.
- After Paper I, PST and PET will be conducted, the result for which will also be released on the official website of SSC.
- After qualifying PST and PET, candidates will be called for Paper-II and the merit list for Paper-II will be released on the SSC website by Jan 2021.
- Finally, shortlisted candidates will be called for medical examination and once it will be completed, the SSC will prepare and publish the final result on the official website.
How To Check / Download SSC CPO Result?
SSC uploads the CPO result of each stage on its official website. Candidates can check the results by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of SSC @ https://ssc.nic.in/
- Once the site has been opened, on the home page, click on the tab that mentions ‘Results’
- A new page will be opened which will indicate a list of SSC exams
- Click on the heading CAPF
- A list will appear indicating the results released by SSC
- From the given list, click on the link that you would like to check the result
- A PDF list will be opened that will consist of the names and roll numbers along with the category of the candidates who have qualified the respective exam
- Candidates should look for their roll number in the merit list (using CTRL + F)
- Candidates can check their roll numbers and download the PDF file for future use
Note: The category of all the reserved category candidates has been duly mentioned in every list with the roll numbers. Candidates are considered qualified only for the category that has been indicated with their roll numbers.
If the category mentioned does not match, then the candidate’s candidature will be cancelled. Candidates are therefore advised to contact the commission immediately if they find any error/discrepancy in terms of their category status.
Score Card Of Paper 1 & 2
The SSC will release the combined scores of candidates obtained by them in CPO Paper I and Paper II in the form of a scorecard. After the completion of the Paper-II exam, to ensure transparency in the concerned examination, SSC will upload the marks scored by candidates in Paper 1 and Paper 2 on the official website. Candidates need to enter their Registration number/Roll number and their Password to check their scores.
SSC CPO Answer Key 2021
SSC CPO answer key 2021 will be released by the commission on its official website after the completion of Paper I and Paper II respectively. Candidates can check the answer keys from the official SSC website. The candidates can match their responses with the answers uploaded in the official answer key.
The answer key will be tentative and in case of any doubt/mismatch, candidates can challenge the answer key and submit their query to the commission. In order to raise any objection to the answers provided in the SSC CPO Answer key, the candidates will have to duly fill the online form and make payment of Rs. 100/- per question within the time limit as prescribed by SSC.
SSC will go through all the complaints that have been received and release the final answer key after making appropriate adjustments (if any).
SSC CPO Cut Off Marks
Prior to the release of the SSC CPO final cut off 2021, the commission will release the separate cut off marks for Paper I. Once all the stages have been completed, SSC releases the combined cut off of Paper I +II. SSC will determine the cut off marks on the basis of, number of vacancies, reservation policy, and performance of candidates in the exam.
Candidates who score more or equal marks to the cut off marks are considered eligible for the subsequent rounds. To give you an idea about SSC CPO cut off marks, we have provided cut off marks of the previous year in the table below.
Paper I Cut Off 2017 (out of 200)
Paper I + Paper II Cut Off 2017 (out of 400)
SSC CPO Result FAQs
Q. When Will SSC CPO Result 2021 Gets Released?
A. SSC CPO Result 2021 CBT Paper I will be released in October 2021 and Paper II result in Jan 2022. Visit the official website at www.ssc.nic.in after the exam to get the latest updates about the result publication.
Q. How Many Marks Do I Need To Score In Order To Qualify SSC CPO Exam 2021?
A. The minimum qualifying marks or cut off marks will be published by SSC after conducting SSC CPO Exam on its official website. You have to score more or equal marks to the cut off in order to qualify SSC CPO Exam 2021.
Q. When The SSC CPO Answer Key 2021 Will Be Released?
A. SSC will release SSC CPO Answer Key 2021 within few days after conducting the SSC CPO Exam on its official website.
Q. Can I Raise Objections To The Answers Provided In The SSC CPO Answer Key?
A. Yes, you can raise objections to the answers provided in the SSC CPO Answer Key by filling the online form and paying Rs. 100/- for each question within the time period fixed by the SSC.