SSC JHT Apply Online 2021 : SSC JHT application form 2021 will be released on 17th April 2021. The candidates fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply online for SSC JHT 2021 on the official website of SSC till 16th May 2021. SSC JHT Paper I exam will be conducted on 26th August 2021.
Know the requirements for the online application process and the minimum eligibility criteria by reading the article. Here we have provided important information about how to apply, the application fee, and minimum qualifications required to apply for SSC JHT 2021, etc.
SSC JHT Important Dates
The candidates who are willing to apply for the SSC JHT 2021 should keep a note of the following dates.
|SSC JHT Online application||17th April 2021|
|Last date for online application||16th May 2021|
|Paper I Admit card release||August 2021|
|Date of SSC JHT 2021 Paper I exam||26th August 2021|
|Paper I Result||Oct 2021|
|Paper II Exam date||Nov 2021|
|Paper II Result||Jan 2022|
SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria 2021
The aspiring SSC JHT 2021 candidates should check the minimum eligibility criteria before applying to see if they have the minimum qualification to apply for the SSC JHT 2021. The following requirements are to be fulfilled by the candidates in order to be eligible to apply.
The candidate should be one of the following
- An Indian citizen
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- A Migrant from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee, who had come to India before 1st January 1962, with an intention to settle permanently.
The candidates belonging to the categories b, c, d & e, must have an eligibility certificate issued by the Indian Government, in order to apply for SSC JHT 2021.
The candidate applying for SSC JHT 2021 should not be more than 30 years of age as on 01-01-2021. The candidates belonging to the OBC/ST/SC/PwD categories will get relaxation in the upper age limit as indicated in the table below
|People with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|Ex-servicemen||Total time served in military + 3 years|
|Defense personnel who became disabled (handicapped) during fight with foreign country||3 years|
|Defense personnel who became disabled (handicapped) during fight with foreign country (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Residents of Kashmir during the period from 1 st January, 1980 to 31 st December, 1989||5 years|
The candidates should have the following mentioned educational qualification in order to apply for SSC JHT 2021.
Educational Qualification Required for Post “A” to “E”
- Master’s degree from a recognized university in English with Hindi as an elective of the compulsory subject or as the medium of examination
- Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as an elective or compulsory subject or as the medium of examination
- Master’s degree from a recognized university in any other subject, with Hindi medium and English as elective or compulsory subjects or as the medium of examination
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level. And Diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English or English to Hindi or two years’ (3 years for Post “E”) experience of translation work from Hindi to English and English to Hindi in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
- Master’s degree from a recognized university in any other subject, with English medium and Hindi as elective or compulsory subjects or as the medium of examination
Educational Qualification Required For Post “F”
Any one of the following
- Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects (either elective or compulsory)
- Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi or English or Hindi as an elective or compulsory subject
Educational Qualification Required For Post “G”
Any one of the following
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any subject and Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as elective or compulsory and Bachelor of Education from a recognized University or institute.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level (as elective or compulsory subject) and Master’s degree from a recognized university in any subject and Bachelor of Education from a recognized university or institute
SSC JHT 2021 Application Form
SSC JHT application form 2021 will become available on the SSC website on 17th April 2021. SSC JHT 2021 online application form last date will be 16th May 2021. The exact date will be updated here as soon as it will be announced by the SSC. The candidates can also check the SSC website for the latest information.
How To Apply For SSC JHT 2021?
Eligible candidates will be able to fill the online application form on the SSC website by following the steps mentioned here
First, the candidates have to complete the one-time registration process
- Visit the SSC website or click here
- Click on “Register Now”
- Enter the required details
- Click submit
- An OTP on the registered Mobile Number and Email ID
- Enter the OTP
- Registration ID and password will be sent to the registered mobile number and Email ID
- Login using your email and password
- Upload Photo/Signature etc.
- Complete the registration process
After completion of the registration process, the candidates will be able to fill the main application
- Login to the SSC website using registered Email and password
- Click “Apply”
- Fill in the required details
- Click on the “I agree” checkbox
- Fill CAPTCHA code
- Check the details
- Click on submit
- Make a payment of application fee
- Take a printout of the fee receipt
- Take a printout of the application form
SSC JHT 2021 Application Fee
The payment of Rs. 100/- has to be made by the candidates as SSC JHT Application Fee through SBI Challan, Net Banking, Credit card, or Debit card. The candidates should note that female candidates and candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PwD category did not have to pay the SSC JHT 2021 Application Fee.
|SC/ST/PwD and female candidates||Not applicable|
|Other candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Note: The payment of the SSC JHT 2021 application fee can only be made through SBI Challan, Net Banking, Credit, or Debit Card. The fee paid by any other means will not be accepted.
Documents/Details Needed For SSC JHT 2021
The candidate should have the following documents in order to apply for the SSC JHT 2021. Without the below-mentioned documents/things, the candidates will not be able to complete the application process.
- Active Mobile Number
- Active Email Id
- Scanned copy of Photograph of the candidate (JPEG, 20-50KB)
- Scanned Signature of the candidate (JPEG, 10-20 KB)
- High school Mark sheet/Certificate
- Aadhaar number/Aadhaar enrolment number
Note: If a candidate does not have either an Aadhaar number or an Aadhaar enrolment number, then they have to scan their left-hand thumb impression in JPEG format (10-30KB) and upload it at the time of filling the application form.
SSC JHT Application Process FAQs
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For SSC JHT 2021?
A. Candidate willing to apply for SSC JHT 2021 should not be older than 30 years as of 01-01-2021. Relaxation of 3 and 5 years will be given to the OBC and SC/ST candidates respectively.
Q. How Much Is The SSC JHT 2021 Application Fee?
A. The application fee for SSC JHT 2021 is Rs. 100/-. The Female candidates and candidates who belong to SC/ST/PwD category will be exempted from paying the SSC JHT application fee.
Q. How To Make Payment Of The SSC JHT 2021 Application Fee?
A. The payment for SSC JHT 2021 application fee can be made through SBI Challan, Net Banking, Credit card, or Debit only, any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
Q. When Will The SSC JHT 2021 Online Application Form Become Available?
A. The SSC JHT 2021 online application form is expected to become available on 17th April 2021.
Q. What Is The Minimum Educational Qualification Required To Apply For Post “Pradhyapak” (G)?
A. The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects and a master’s degree in any subject and a Bachelor of Education. OR Bachelor’s degree in any subject and a master’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects and Bachelor of Education.