TNUSRB SI 2019 Apply Online [Eligibility, Age Limit] : TN SI Application form for applying online on the official website of TNUSRB was made available from 20th March 2019 after the release of notification on 8th March 2019. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board was constituted by the Tamil Nadu Government which is responsible for conducting competitive examination for the TNUSRB Sub Inspector (Taluk, Armed Reserve & TN Special police) position among many other positions for the police department in Tamil Nadu. For the year 2019, candidates can fill the application form from 20th March 2019. The last date to apply will be 19th April 2019. Tamil Nadu SI recruitment is conducted by the board both for open quota candidates and department quota. It means that candidates, who are already working for the police department, can apply under departmental quota of 20%. The test pattern differs for open quota and department quota candidates.
TNUSRB SI Important Dates 2019
As the dates of TNUSRB SI Recruitment for the year 2019 are released, candidates can have a look at the actual and tentative dates below:
|Notification Release||8th March, 2019|
|Opening Date for Registration||20th March 2019|
|Closing Date for Registration||19th April 2019|
|Hall Tickets For Downloading||A Week before the written test|
|Date of Written Exam For Open Quota||To be announced|
|Date of Exam For 20% Departmental Quota||To be announced|
TNUSRB SI Eligibility 2019
TN SI eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification etc. are explained here.
Applicants must have completed 20 years and should not be more than 28 years of age as on the 1st of July 2019. The upper age limit applicable for different categories is as follows:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Most Backward Class/Denotified Community, Backward Class (Muslim), Backward Class||30 Years|
|SC, ST and SC (Arunthathiyar)||33 Years|
|Destitute Women||35 Years|
|Ex-Personnel of Central Para-Military Forces/Ex-Servicemen||45 Years|
|For candidate applying for 20% departmental quota examination serving the police department||45 Years|
To apply for the TNUSRB SI (TK, AR and TSP) Recruitment, candidates must have completed their diploma/ degree in any stream from a university or institution recognized by the UGC in 10+2+3 pattern.
In class X, they must have studied Tamil as a subject. In the case of candidates, who have not studied Tamil, they must produce the certificate of passing Tamil Part II conducted by the TNPSC within two years from the date of joining the service.
Eligibility Requirement For 20% Department Quota
Police personnel should have completed 5 years of service on the date of notification if they plan to apply for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment. They should have a clean record without any major punishments, but minor punishments like censure, reprimand and black mark are permissible. These candidates will have to get a No Objection Certificate from the head of their office or unit and they should apply it as per the prescribed format when applying for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment. A candidate serving the police department can apply under both quotas if he/she meets the eligibility requirements for both. These candidates are exempted from taking the physical measurement test. But, they should attend the Viva-Voce and certificate verification.
For details regarding the reservation and concessions with respect to age and other requirements applicable to the transgender, destitute widow and other special categories, candidates can visit the notification page.
TNUSRB SI Application Form 2019
Men, women and transgender candidates planning to apply for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment, will have to apply online only. Here is the process to follow:
TNUSRB SI – How To Apply Online?
- Visit the website of the board at tnusrbonline.org/
- When you visit this website, you will find the link to the notification under ‘Ongoing Recruitment’ section. Just go through the notification completely and make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements
- You will find the link to ‘Application Form’ for the TNUSRB Sub-Inspector recruitment
- When you click on this link, the system will ask for a User ID and Password. If you have already registered with this website, you can log in using the credentials to apply
- If you do not have these credentials, you will have to click on the “Create New User” Option
- This will take you to the registration page, where you will have to provide your valid E-Mail ID, name, mobile number, secret question and the answer that is related to password that you are going to use on this website, so that you can easily remember the password and even this question will help you in the future, if you use the “Forget Password” option
- After entering the Email ID, you should verify it, by clicking on the option called “Verify Email”. When you click on this link, you will get an OTP to this email ID that you will have to enter in the registration form to continue with the other entries.
- Then, you should enter the password and confirm the password again. Then, enter the captcha code
- Finally, click on the Submit button. The system will show a registration confirmation along with your User ID. You should use this User ID and the password that you entered in the registration page to login to apply
- Now, you can log in and before you apply, the website will show you the instructions that you should carefully read before applying. You can also download the instruction if you want
- You will find three links once you log in. They are home, dashboard and registration. When you click on the registration, you will get to the registration form
- It will have 8 categories and you will have to fill up one by one
- First is personal details, then academic details, the third is work experience, the fourth is addition details followed by uploading your photo as the fifth, uploading signature as the 6th, uploading documents as the 7th and preview is the 8th option. After all these, you can submit the application
- After each step, you can save and continue to the next
- As far as the photo is concerned, it should be taken not older than 6 months ago. The size of the photo should be less than 20 KB and the maximum size is 60 KB. You can upload a photo in JPEG/JPG/PNG/BMP format
- For signature, the minimum file size should be 10 KB signed in a rectangular shape white paper using a black pen. The maximum file size can be 30 KB in the formats similar to the photo stated above
- Also, you will have to upload community certificate if applicable and SSLC Mark sheet copy as well
- Finally, choose the preview option and ensure the correctness before submitting. You also will have the option to edit if some changes are to be made
- With this registration completes and you can now apply
- When you click on the apply option, you will find that your ID appears automatically
- Now, choose the recruitment for which you wish to apply from the drop-down menu. Then, give the advertisement number and choose the preferred district, where you want to take the written test. Finally, click apply.
The TN SI examination fee is Rs.500. In case, a person working for the police department wants to apply for both quotas, the exam fee will be Rs.1000. The fee can be paid either through online or using cash challan.
You should have below documents as scanned copies on your system as per the size specification to apply for the TN SI notification 2019.
- Community certificate
- Educational qualification certificate, which is a bachelor degree
- Scanned Photograph and Signature