Download UPPCS J 2021 Admit Card : UP PCS J admit card 2021 will be released and made available by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on their official website at uppsc.up.nic.in few days before the commencement of each stage of the exam viz. Prelim, Main, and Interview round. Candidates need to download stage wise admit card/call letter from the official website after it has been uploaded by the commission.
UP PCS J Admit Card 2021 Release Date
UP PCS J exam 2021 will be conducted in three separate stages and the commission will release a separate hall ticket/ admit card/ call letter for each stage before the commencement of each particular stage. Candidates who have successfully filled in the UP PCS J application form 2021 will be able to download the admit card from the commission’s website.
The admit card for the preliminary exam will be first released by the commission for all those who have filled the application form followed by the admit card/call letter for the mains exam and the interview round for those candidates who qualify at every stage.
Candidates need to take note of the fact that the admit cards will be uploaded on the website and candidates will have to download admit cards from the website. No candidate without his/her valid admit card shall be allowed to appear for the exam. All candidates must regularly follow the commission’s official website for any kind of update/news.
How To Download UP PCS J Admit Card?
Candidates can download the UP PCS J admit card by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on their official website @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- Once the website is opened, look and click on the link that mentions ‘UP PCS J admit card (Prelim/ Main)/ Call letter (Interview)’
- Enter the mandatory details such as the registration no, date of birth, gender, and the verification code
- After entering all the necessary details, click on ‘download admit card’
- The UP PCS J admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check the details properly and download and take a printout.
Before downloading the admit card, candidates must make sure that the details that are mentioned on the admit card such as name, date of birth, registration number, gender, photo, signature, exam date, and venue details are proper and do not have any error. If in case any error/discrepancy is found, the candidate must contact the commission immediately.
How To Retrieve The Registration Number?
If by any chance, the candidate forgets his/her registration number, candidates can easily retrieve their registration no by following these steps. All candidates who have filled in the application form properly and submitted it successfully can retrieve their registration number.
- Visit the official website of the UPPSC @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the page where the admit card is to be downloaded, click on the part that mentions ‘know your registration number’
- Click on that and the page will be redirected where candidates can retrieve their old registration number
- Candidates will have to enter the necessary details which were filled during application such as candidate’s name, father/husband’s name, date of birth, and verification code then click on ‘search’
- The registration number will be flashed on the screen
- Candidates can now use this number to download their admit card.
Details Mentioned On The Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the admit card/call letter of every candidate.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s name of the Candidate
- Date of birth
- Category (SC/ ST/OBC/Ex-Service men/ J&K Domicile/ Benchmark disability candidate)
- Roll number /Application no./ Registration no
- Photograph and signature
- Day, time, date, and venue of the exam center
- Reporting time to the exam venue
- List of instructions that need to be followed in the exam hall
Guidelines That Are To Be Followed By The Candidates
The below mentioned guidelines must be followed by all the candidates of UP PCS J.
- Candidates are not allowed to possess any kind of electronic gadget/device such as mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, digital and smartwatches nor carry any of these items into the exam hall.
- Any kind of costly/prohibited item/possession must not be brought into the exam hall. The safety and security of all such items are the sole responsibility of the candidate. The commission will not be responsible for the loss of any of these items.
- Any candidate who is found to be impersonating someone else/asking someone else to impersonate him/her will be debarred permanently from giving the current exam and the subsequent ones as well.
- Candidates who are caught behaving in an inappropriate/illicit/intolerable inside the exam venue premises will be debarred and his/her candidature will be permanently canceled.
- All candidates are hereby advised to check all the details mentioned in the admit card properly and verify all the details. In case any error is found, the matter must be immediately reported to the commission.
- Candidates for their own convenience must visit the exam venue beforehand to avoid any kind of last-minute hassle/delay of any kind.
- Candidates must arrive at the reporting venue on or before reporting time. Candidates arriving late shall not be allowed to proceed towards the exam hall.
Documents To Be Carried To The Exam Hall
All the candidates must carry the below mentioned items/documents with them to the exam hall. No other item/document apart from these shall be allowed inside.
- e-admit card/call letter of Prelim/ Main /interview
- Latest passport size photo (colored preferable)
- A valid government issued photo ID proof like Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc.
UPPCS J Admit Card FAQs
Q. How Can The Candidates Get Their Admit Cards?
A. The commission will upload the admit cards a few days before the commencement of the prelims exam/main exam/interview round on its official website. Candidates must regularly follow the website for news and updates. No admit card shall be sent by the commission at the communication address of the candidate.
Q. Can The Exam Centres Once Allotted Be Changed?
A. According to the preference of the candidates regarding their exam centers, the commission will allot the centers based on the preference as well as the number of seats available in each center. Once allotted, no request for change/modification in the exam date/venue shall be entertained. The decision of the commission shall be the final in this case.
Leave a Reply