AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket 2021 will be released on the official website on 24th August 2021 for all posts. AP Grama Sachivalayam written exam will be conducted in September 2021. Candidates are requested to download AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam hall tickets to appear in the written exam.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has successfully completed the application submission process to fill 14,061 vacancies in AP Gram Sachivalayams located in various panchayats.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket will be released and the candidates will be able to download their hall ticket from the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
- The candidate requires OTPR Id/ Application Id/ Aadhaar No. and Date of Birth to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket.
- AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam offline examination (OMR based) will be conducted from September 1 to 8th.
Candidates should know details that will prove helpful for them at the time of downloading their call letter and while appearing for the recruitment exam. By reading further you will get to know about how to download the hall ticket, documents required for the exam, and other important things that you should know to appear for the exam.
Important dates regarding the AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket and exam has been updated here.
|Hall Ticket||24th August 2021|
|Exam||1 to 8 September 2021|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Release Date 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam hall tickets will be released on 24th August 2021, one week before the date of the recruitment exam. The candidates who have successfully completed the online application process will be able to download their hall ticket from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam.
The candidates should keep in touch with the AP Government website to get the latest information about the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment. Candidates should also keep their registered mobile number and email id active to receive the important details about AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
To download the AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam hall ticket, candidates will need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website
- Look and click on ‘Click Here’ under the ‘Download Hall Ticket’
- Enter your OTPR Id/ Application Id/ Aadhaar No.
- Enter your ‘Date of Birth’
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Print the hall ticket
- Download the hall ticket
Direct Link to Download AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
Details On AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket will contain the following details about the candidate and the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Exam center name
- Exam center address
- Date and time of exam
- Name of exam
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Other important instructions, etc.
Candidates should check the information mentioned on the hall ticket and if they find any discrepancy then they must contact the authorities and get them corrected.
AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Post wise exam schedule has been given below.
|Post Name||Exam Date||Session/ Time|
|Panchayat Secretary Grade-V, Mahila Police, Welfare and Education Secretary, Ward Administrative Secretary||01.09.2021||Forenoon|
|VRO, Survey Assistant||03.09.2021||Forenoon|
|ANM/ Ward health Secretary||03.09.2021||Afternoon|
|Village Agriculture Secretary||04.09.2021||Forenoon|
|Village Horticulture Secretary||04.09.2021||Afternoon|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||06.09.2021||Forenoon|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||06.09.2021||Afternoon|
|Engineering Assistant, Ward Amenities Secretary||07.09.2021||Forenoon|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||07.09.2021||Afternoon|
|Ward planning & Regulation Secretary||08.09.2021||Forenoon|
|Ward Welfare & Development Secretary||08.09.2021||Forenoon|
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||08.09.2021||Afternoon|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary||08.09.2021||Afternoon|
Instructions To Be Followed
Candidates who will be appearing for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam will have to follow the below-mentioned instructions to avoid getting into any problem during the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam.
- They should carry a printout of their hall ticket with them to the examination center because without the hall ticket they will not be allowed to appear for the exam
- Soft copy of the hall ticket will not be considered a valid document and candidates will not be permitted into the examination center premises on the basis of soft copy of hall ticket
- The hall ticket should be in good condition, it should not be torn or crumbled
- The information printed on the hall ticket must be clearly visible
- The photo and signature of the candidate on the hall ticket must be clear, it should not be blurry or unrecognizable
- Candidates should report at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam
- They should not bring any prohibited item with them to the examination center
- They should not have a cell phone, smartwatch, fitness tracker /smart bands, pager, Bluetooth, microphone, earphone, communication devices, camera, calculator or any other electronic device with them during the exam
- They must also not bring any of the following items to the AP Grama Sachivalayam exam: edibles, books, paper, maps, graph paper, pencil, eraser, ruler, pencil box, geometry box, plastic pouch, bag, whitener and any such things
- They should not show any kind of indiscipline and they should not indulge in any kind of violent behavior
Candidates who are found to be violating the rules as prescribed above will be debarred from AP Sachivalayam Exam and disciplinary and legal actions will be taken against them.
Documents Needed To Carry
Candidates have to carry the following documents with them to the examination center. If they do not carry these documents to the examination center then they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Print out of AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket
- Valid photo id proof (any one of the following)
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter id card
- Driving License
- Any other id card issued by the government etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2021 FAQs
Q. When The AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2021 Will Be Released?
A. AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket will be released on 24th August 2021, one week before the date of the competitive exam. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website to get the latest information about the Hall Ticket release date and exam.
Q. What Documents Are Required To Carry To The AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Exam?
A. You will need to carry a printout of your AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket and a valid photo id proof to the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment examination center.
Q. How Can I Download My AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket?
A. You will need to download your AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket from the official website. You have to visit the official website and click on the hall ticket link and then you have to login by entering OTPR ID/ Applicant ID/ Aadhaar No. and password to download your hall ticket.
Q. Can I Use Soft Copy Of My AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket To Appear For The Recruitment Exam?
A. No. The soft copy of the AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket will not be considered a valid document.