RBI Assistant 2021 Apply Online : RBI Assistant 2021 Apply Online process will be commenced from 23 Dec 2021 and the last date of registration is 16 Jan 2022. RBI Assistant Notification will be released in the month of December 2021. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria and apply online at the website www.rbi.org.in.
- RBI Assistant Apply Online Process will start from 23 December 2021 and the last date to submit the application form is 16 Jan 2022.
- RBI Assistant Application Fee can be submitted from 23 Dec 2021 to 16 Jan 2022 through online mode only.
- RBI Assistant Eligibility consists of Nationality, Age Limit, and Educational Qualification.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens, must be aged between 20 to 28 years as on 1st Dec 2021, and must have Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Overview of RBI Assistant 2021 Exam
|Recruitment Name||RBI Assistant 2021|
|Organized by||Reserve Bank of India|
|Date of release of notification||23 Dec 2021|
|Notification no.||To be released|
|Category of examination||National level employment exam|
|Online registration dates||23 Dec 2021 - 16 Jan 2022|
|Online payment dates||23 Dec 2021 - 16 Jan 2022|
|Prelim Admit cards availability dates||Feb 2022|
|Prelim Examination||14, 15, 20 Feb 2022|
|Main Examination||March 2022|
|Official website of RBI||www.rbi.org.in|
RBI Assistant Eligibility
Before submission of the RBI Application Form, candidates must ensure they fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria.
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen to Apply for the RBI Assistant exam.
Candidates must be aged between 20 and 28 years as of 1st December 2021. Candidates born between 2 Dec 1993 to 1 Dec 2001 are eligible for the posts.
Candidates of certain categories can claim age relaxation as follows.
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|PWD||15 years (SC / ST)|
13 years (OBC)
10 years (Gen)
|ST / SC||5 years|
|Applicants with work experience in RBI||3 years|
|Candidates lived in J&K state during 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5 years|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 years|
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and for SC/ST candidates no minimum marks are prescribed. Candidates must have a working knowledge of MS Word.
- Candidates belonging to the Ex-Servicemen category either have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or must have passed the 10th class or equivalent exam of the Armed Forces with 15 years of minimum working experience in the Indian Armed Forces.
- Candidates must know how to speak, read, and write the local language of the region where they are applying for.
Documents Required to Apply Online
Before applying online, candidates must keep a few things/documents ready to be required at the time of filling online application.
- Valid personal email ID
- Working mobile number
- Educational certificates/mark sheets
- Scanned copies of essential documents (Photo & Signature)
- Scanned copies of preferred documents like category certificate
RBI Assistant Application Form 2021
Interested candidates are requested to submit only one application form at RBI’s website from 23 Dec 2021 and before the last date of registration i.e., 16 Jan 2022. Application submitted in other modes will not be accepted by RBI. RBI Assistant Application form submission contains 5 steps.
- Registration of application
- Scanning and uploading of documents
- Filling up of additional details
- Payment of Fees
- Printing of application form with e-receipt
RBI Assistant 2021 – How To Apply Online?
RBI Assistant 2021 Apply Online process in detail is given below.
Step 1 Registration
- Open RBI’s official website or click here
- Find and click on the link ‘Apply Online for Assistant’; this link will be available under the ‘Opportunity’ section/link
- A new page will be opened
- Read important details and advertisement before applying online
- Now, find and click on the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’
- On clicking the said tab, you will see a new page having a registration form for new users; old users can use their previous registration no. & password/date of birth to login and apply
- Fill up all the details carefully like name, mobile no. email ID, date of birth, etc.
- After filling up the details, click on tab ‘Submit’
- On the next page, you will see your provisional registration no.
- Keep your registration no. safe as you will need it in future
Step 2 Scanning and Uploading of Documents
In this step, you will have to upload scanned files of your latest passport size photograph & image. Scanning & upload documents will be also a part of the online application. Therefore, do it carefully as per the guidelines outlined by RBI. Specifications/guidelines are given below
- The photograph should be in color and taken in a light background, preferably white
- Dimensions of the photo should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and size after scanning should be amid 20 KB to 50 KB
- The sign should be done on white paper with a black ink pen
- Dimensions of the sign should be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be amid 10 KB to 20 KB
- The format of both scanned files should be either JPG or JPEG
Step 3 Filling up of Additional Details
- After uploading scanned files, now fill up additional details of your online application
- Provide your education qualification details
- Enter the details of your work experience (if any)
- Enter other details to proceed further
- After filling up all the details, cross-check them, then hit on the tab ‘Submit’
Step 4 Payment of Fees
Now, make payment online using any of the available options (debit card/credit card /net banking).
Step 5 Printing
After paying application fees/intimation charges, now you will need to print an e-receipt along with the final submitted application form. Keep both print copies safe to use in the future.
RBI Assistant Application Fee
Category wise RBI Assistant application fees/intimation charges are given below.
- Rs. 450/- for candidates belonging to General / OBC categories
- Rs. 50/- for candidates with disability, ex-servicemen & candidates belonging to SC / ST category
- No fees/charges for staff candidates