RBI Assistant 2018 Apply Online :
RBI Assistant 2018 notification for recruiting assistants in RBI is going to be released in the month of October 2018. With the release of notification, online portal for submission of application will be opened. Aspirants who want to secure their career by doing a job in Reserve Bank of India must apply online at the website www.rbi.org.in without wasting any moment. The entire online application process is explained below in few simple steps. Online application process is divided into several parts as shown below-
- Registration of application
- Scanning and uploading of documents
- Filling up of additional details
- Payment of Fees
- Printing of application form with e-receipt
All the aspirants are requested to submit only one application form at RBI’s website before the last date. Application submitted in other modes will not be accepted by RBI. Before applying online, candidates must keep few things ready to be used in online application such as valid personal email ID, working mobile number, educational certificates / mark sheets, scanned copies of essential documents (photo & signature), scanned copies of preferred documents like category certificate etc.
RBI Assistant 2018 – How To Apply Online?
If you want to apply online for RBI Assistant 2018 exam then you must go through this post as on this page we have explained everything about RBI assistant 2018 online application.
- Open RBI’s official website or click here
- Find and click on link ‘Apply Online for Assistant’; this link will be available under ‘Opportunity’ section / link
- A new page will be opened
- Read important details and advertisement before applying online
- Now, find and click on tab ‘Click here for New Registration’
- On clicking the said tab, you will see a new page having a registration form for new users; old users can use their previous registration no. & password / date of birth to login and apply
- Fill up all the details carefully like name, mobile no. email ID, date of birth etc.
- After filling up the details, click on tab ‘Submit’
- On next page, you will see your provisional registration no.
- Keep your registration no. safe as you will need it in future
Step 2 Scanning and uploading of documents
In this step, you will have to upload scanned files of your latest passport size photograph & image. Scanning & upload documents will be also a part of online application. Therefore, do it carefully as per the guidelines outlined by RBI. Specifications / guidelines are given below
- Photograph should be in color and taken in light background, preferably white
- Dimensions of photo should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and size after scanning should be amid 20 KB to 50 KB
- Sign should be done on white paper with black ink pen
- Dimensions of sign should be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be amid 10 KB to 20 KB
- Format of both scanned files should be either JPG or JPEG
Step 3 Filling up of additional details
- After uploading scanned files, now fill up additional details of your online application
- Provide your education qualification details
- Enter the details of your work experience (if any)
- Enter other details to proceed further
- After filling up all the details, cross check them, then hit on tab ‘Submit’
Step 4 Payment of Fees
Now, make payment online using any of the available options (debit card / credit card / net banking). Category wise application fees / intimation charges are given below
- Rs. 450/- for candidates belonging to general / OBC categories
- Rs. 50/- for candidates with disability, ex-servicemen & candidates belonging to SC / ST category
- No fees / charges for staff candidates
Step 5 Printing
After paying application fees / intimation charges, now you will need to print e-receipt along with final submitted application form. Keep both print copies safe to use in future.
Highlights of RBI Assistant 2018 Exam
|Organized by||Reserve Bank of India|
|Date of release of official notification||October 2018|
|Category of examination||National level employment exam|
|Online registration dates||-|
|Online payment dates||-|
|Admit cards availability dates||-|
|Examination dates||November/ December|
|Official website of RBI||www.rbi.org.in|
RBI Assistant Salary
An RBI Assistant will get approximately ₹ 32,528/- per month including HRA.
We wish you Best of Luck for RBI Assistant 2018.