LIC ADO Admit card 2019 for the online test will be released on the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India under the “Careers” section. Candidates should know their registration number, password and Date of Birth to download the admit card/ Call Letter for the LIC ADO Examination. Candidates will get intimation to their registered Email Address and phone number once the call letter is available on the website of LIC for downloading. LIC ADO Prelim admit card/ call letter will be released for open market category candidates followed by main exam and Interview call letter.
Candidates can expect the release of call letter to happen a week or 10 days before the date of the online test. Candidates can expect the release of call letter to happen on 29th June 2019 for the prelim test that might be conducted on 6th & 13th July 2019. Main exam will be conducted on 10th August 2019 and call letter for qualified candidates for LIC ADO Main exam will be released by last week of July 2019. Call letter for Interview will be released by last week of August 2019.
|Prelim Call letter release||29th June 2019 Onwards|
|Main Exam Call letter release||last week of July 2019|
|Interview call letter release||last week of August 2019|
Process To Download LIC ADO 2019 Call Letter
Candidates can follow the process given below to download the call letter for the LIC ADO Online test:
- Candidates will have to hit the official website of the LIC as www.licindia.in in the address bar of their web browser.
- They will have to look for the tab called “Careers” on the home page of the website.
- When they click on this tab they will head to the following page licindia.in/careers
- On this page, they will have to look for the link that says Call Letter for LIC ADO 2019 (Prelim/ Main/ Interview).
- When they click on this link, they will be asked to enter their Registration Number, Password and Date of Birth.
- Once they provide these details and submit them, they will be taken to a page that contains their Call Letter.
- Candidates should make sure that the details given in the call letter for the LIC ADO 2019 Online Test are correct.
- Once they ensure the correctness, they will have to download it and should print it.
- To the exam centre, they will have to carry the downloaded call letter after affixing the recent recognizable photograph.
- Candidates are recommended to preferably use the similar copy of the photo that they used when applying for the LIC ADO Recruitment.
Details On Admit Card
Candidates will find the following details in the call letter for LIC ADO 2019:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Details of the venue of the online test
- Details of the original photo identity to be carried to the test centre
Instructions To Follow
- Candidates should invariably carry the call letter to the test centre for LIC ADO Exam.
- Along with call Letter, they will have to carry the original photo identity proof as stated in the call letter.
- In addition to the original ID Proof, candidates will also have to carry the copy of the same proof.
- Candidates are recommended to remember that their name should be written in the same manner as in the call letter and in the photo identity they carry.
- Women, candidates, who have changed their initial after marriage should take special note of it. In case, there is a mismatch between the name in the photo identity and the call letter, the candidates will not be permitted to take up the test.
- Candidates reporting late to the test centre, which means late than the reporting time specified in the call letter will not be permitted to appear for the test. The reporting time will be prior to the starting time of the test.
- The test timing is two hours. However, candidates will have to be at the venue about four hours including the time needed for the completion of different formalities like the collection of required documents, verification of documents, receiving instructions for the test and for logging in to the system to take up the online test.
- Candidates are recommended to regularly check their registered E-Mail as the corporation might send communications to this Email. Candidates are recommended not to share their Email password to anyone.
- Candidates should note that the call letters for LIC ADO will not be sent to them by post or via any other mode. They will have to download the call letter within the time specified in the Email notification they receive.
- Candidates will have to sign the attendance sheet at the test centre. This signature should match with the one posted in the call letter. In the case of a mismatch, the candidate might be disqualified.
Documents To Carry To The Test Centre
At the examination hall, the call letter of the candidates will be verified. Along with the call letter, the original and the photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity will also be verified. So, candidates should carry the call letter, along with an original and a copy of the same photo identity. The photo ID permitted can be any of the following:
- Photo identity issued by a Gazetted Office on the official letterhead
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Driving License
- A valid recent ID card issued by a recognized university/college
- Voter’s Card
- Aadhar Card with the photograph
- Bar Council Identity Card with the photograph
- Employee ID
Candidates should submit these documents to the invigilator for verification at the test centre. The identity of the candidates will be verified with this submitted document, call letter and the attendance list. In case, the identity of a candidate is in doubt, he/she might not be allowed to take up the test. Candidates should remember that Ration Card and E-Aadhar Card are not considered valid ID proofs.
LIC ADO FAQs
Q. Can I Choose The Centre In Which I Can Take Up The LIC ADO Test?
A. Yes, you will have to do it when applying for LIC ADO. You will find the choice of centres there and you have the option to choose the centre that is close to you. Remember that you should choose the test centre carefully and once the application is submitted, you cannot change the test centre or you cannot request for a change.
Q. Will There Be An Apprentice Period if I Am Selected For ADO Position?
A. Yes, there will be an apprentice period. However, you will get a stipend during this period.