LIC ADO 2019 Apply Online : LIC ADO application form 2019 release for the Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers will happen on the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India. For the year 2019, it is expected that the application process will begin in the first week of June 2019 and will end in the last week of June 2019. The test for this recruitment is conducted as an online test and is expected to be conducted in the month of July 2019.
LIC ADO Important Dates
As far as the LIC ADO 2019 is concerned, candidates can know the exact dates once the notification is out. However, here are some tentative dates for the candidates interested in applying for the Apprentice Development Officer Position with Life Insurance Corporation of India.
|Release of Official Notification for LIC ADO Recruitment||Final week of May or the First Week of June 2019|
|Starting date to apply online and pay application fee||Initial or Second Week of June 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online application and payment of application fee||Final week of June or initial week of July 2019|
|Downloading call letters for online test||In the mid of July 2019|
|Date of online test for LIC ADO Recruitment||Final week of July 2019|
|Release of Results for Online Test||In the mid of August 2019|
|Interview of qualified candidates||In September 2019|
To know the exact dates, candidates can visit the “Career” section on the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
LIC ADO Eligibility 2019
The applicants must be Indian Nationals. Only then, they can apply to the LIC ADO Recruitment 2019.
The LIC ADO Recruitment is open not just for the fresh candidates, but also for the employees and agents working for the LIC. Accordingly, the educational qualification requirement is different for both categories as follows:
- For Employees/Agents of LIC : The applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline.
- For Others : For new entrants, the educational qualification required is a degree in any discipline.
For both the cases mentioned above, the degree must have been obtained from a university established by Statue or an institution recognized by the Government of India or any State Government. Candidates with the Fellowship for the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai can also apply for the position even if they are past employees or agents of LIC.
LIC ADO Age Limit
The least age requirement is 21 years and the utmost age requirement is 30 years as on the 1st of June 2019 to apply for the LIC ADO Position. A relaxation of the upper age limit is applicable as below:
|Type of Candidate||Utmost Age Limit|
|Member of SC/ST||35 Years|
|OBCs (Other than those from the creamy layer)||33 Years|
|LIC Employees, who are not SCs, STs or OBCs||42 Years|
|LIC Employees, who belong to OBC Category (Other than those in the creamy layer)||45 Years|
|LIC Employees from SC/ST Category||47 Years|
|LIC Agents, who do not belong to SC/ST Category||37 Years|
|LIC Agents, who are members of OBCs (Other than those in the creamy layer)||40 Years|
|LIC Agent, who is a member of SC/ST Category||42 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||30 increased by the number of years of service in the armed forces subject to the utmost 45 years for candidates from OBC Category. In the case of SC/ST, the age limit is a maximum of 47 years. In the case of candidates other than SC/ST/OBC category, the maximum age should not be more than 42 years.|
|All Others||30 Years|
LIC ADO Application Form
The application form for LIC ADO should be submitted online from the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation. Candidates can find the application under the Career section of the website of LIC.
LIC ADO 2019 : How To Apply Online?
Here is the process to apply for the LIC ADO 2019 Recruitment:
- Firstly, candidates will have to register themselves if they are not previously registered at the website of LIC.
- Upon registration, they will get a registration number and password and it will be delivered to their Email and phone via SMS besides being displayed on the screen.
- Now, candidates can log in using the registration number and password. They have the option to use “Save and Next” option if they cannot complete the application in a single sitting.
- Candidates will have to carefully enter their basic details as the first step in the online application.
- Next, candidates will have to upload the recent passport size photo in the dimension of 200 x 230 Pixels. The file size must be from 20kb to 50 kb. They are recommended to make sure that the scanned image should not be more than 50 KB.
- The signature will also have to be uploaded by the candidates. They will have to sign on white paper with a black ink pen. The ideal dimension suggested is 140 x 60 pixels and the size of the file should be between 10kb and 20 kb.
- Both signature and photo should be in JPG or JPEG Format. Candidates will have to upload both these files by clicking on the appropriate link. Once pictures are uploaded, candidates will have to click on the payment tab to make the payment of application fee/intimation charges.
- Finally, they will have to preview the entire application before they click on the submit button.
LIC ADO Fee
The application fee and intimation charges are Rs.500 for general category candidates, while the reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs.50 alone, which is the intimation charge. Along with the appropriate fee, candidates will have to bear the transaction charges. Candidates will find a payment gateway in the application. They can pay using mobile wallets/cash cards/IMPS/Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-receipt will be generated by the system.
To apply, candidates should have the scanned copy of their signature and photograph and they should also have their educational certificates to fill up the application online.