LIC ADO 2021 Apply Online : LIC ADO Application Form 2021 will be released in the 3rd week of May 2021 for the recruitment of 8581 Apprentice Development Officers on the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The LIC ADO application process begins on 20th May 2021 and will end on 9th June 2021. Candidates must have an age limit between 21-30 years as of 1st June 2021 and should have completed a degree.
LIC ADO recruitment is conducted in two stages, an online exam (Prelim & Main) and Interview. LIC ADO prelim online exam is expected to be conducted on 6th & 13th July 2021, and the main exam will be held on 10th August 2021 followed by an Interview.
LIC ADO Important Dates
As far as the LIC ADO 2021 is concerned, candidates can know the exact dates from the notification. Here are some tentative dates for the candidates interested in applying for the Apprentice Development Officer Position with Life Insurance Corporation of India as per the official notification.
|LIC ADO Description||Tentative Dates|
|Release of Official Notification ||20th May 2021|
|Start date of apply online||20th May 2021|
|Last Date of online application||9th June 2021|
|Last Date for printing application form||24.06.2021|
|Prelim call letters ||29th June 2021 onwards|
|Date of online prelim test||6th & 13th July 2021|
|Online Prelim result||End of July 2021|
|Online Main Test||10th August 2021|
|Interview of qualified candidates||In September 2021|
To know the exact dates, candidates can visit the “Career” section on the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
LIC ADO Eligibility 2021
The applicants must be Indian Nationals. Only then, they can apply to the LIC ADO Recruitment 2021.
The LIC ADO Recruitment is open not just for the fresh candidates, but also for the employees and agents working for the LIC. Accordingly, the educational qualification required is different for both categories as follows:
- For Employees/Agents of LIC : The applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline.
- For Others : For new entrants, the educational qualification required is a degree in any discipline.
For both the cases mentioned above, the degree must have been obtained from a university established by Statue or an institution recognized by the Government of India or any State Government. Candidates with the Fellowship for the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai can also apply for the position even if they are past employees or agents of LIC.
LIC ADO Age Limit
The least age requirement is 21 years and the utmost age requirement is 30 years as on the 1st of June 2021 to apply for the LIC ADO Position. A relaxation of the upper age limit is applicable as below:
|Type of Candidate||Utmost Age Limit|
|Member of SC/ST||35 Years|
|OBCs (Other than those from the creamy layer)||33 Years|
|LIC Employees, who are not SCs, STs or OBCs||42 Years|
|LIC Employees, who belong to OBC Category (Other than those in the creamy layer)||45 Years|
|LIC Employees from SC/ST Category||47 Years|
|LIC Agents, who do not belong to SC/ST Category||40 Years|
|LIC Agents, who are members of OBCs (Other than those in the creamy layer)||43 Years|
|LIC Agent, who is a member of SC/ST Category||45 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||30 increased by the number of years of service in the armed forces subject to the utmost 45 years for candidates from OBC Category. In the case of SC/ST, the age limit is a maximum of 47 years. In the case of candidates other than SC/ST/OBC category, the maximum age should not be more than 42 years.|
|All Others||30 Years|
LIC ADO Application Form
The application form for LIC ADO should be submitted online from the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation. Candidates can find the application under the Career section of the website of LIC. LIC ADO application form registration begin from 20th May 2021 and the last date of registration will be 9th June 2021.
LIC ADO 2021 : How To Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply for Apprentice Development Officer 2021 will have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to complete the application process successfully.
- Visit the LIC’s website or click here https://www.licindia.in/
- Scroll down to the bottom of the website and find the “Careers” link
- Click on “Careers”
- A new page will open which contains all the available posts
- Click on the “Recruitment for Apprentice Development Officer 2021-21”
- You will be redirected to a new page, here you will find “Apply online”
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE”
STEP I – Registration
- Now you have to click on “Click here for new registration”
- Read the guidelines carefully
- Fill in the details about yourself
- Your First, Middle, and last name
- Enter your Mobile number
- Fill your Email ID
- Enter the security code provided in the picture
- Click on “Save & Next”
STEP II – Photo and Signature
- Upload the scanned copy of your passport size color photograph
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature
STEP III – Details
- Select your category
- Select type of Applicant
- Enter your religion
- Select if you belong to the minority community
- If you belong to the whose member died in the 1984 riots, select “yes” otherwise “no”
- Select “yes” if you are a person living in the state of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989, else select “no”
- If you are an Ex-serviceman, select “yes” otherwise “no”
- Enter the number of months served if you are an Ex-serviceman
- Select your zone
- Choose the division
- Choose examination center for Phase I
- Now select the examination center for Phase II
- Select if you applied for “Urban” or “Rural” center
- Mention your nationality
- Enter your date of birth
- Select your gender
- Select your marital status
- Enter your father’s name and Mother’s name
- Fill in your address for correspondence
- Enter your permanent address
- If correspondence and permanent address are the same clicks on “same as Address for Correspondence”
- Choose the address where you want to receive the GST invoice
- Click on “Save & Next”
STEP IV – Educational Qualifications
- Enter details about your Graduation degree
- Fill the particulars of you Post Graduation degree
STEP V – Experience Details
- Enter the details about your working experience in Sales
- Select “Yes” if you are presently working, else select “no”
STEP VI – Other Details
- If you belong to SC/ST/OBC category and are willing to take pre-examination training, click “yes” otherwise “no”
- Enter the languages you can speak, read or write
- Click on “Save & Next”
STEP VII – Preview Of Application
- Verify all the details mentioned in the application form
- If you are satisfied with the information click on checkboxes next to “I Agree”, “I confirm this is my signature”, “I confirm this is my photo”
- Click on “Final Submit”
STEP VIII – Upload Documents
- Upload the scanned copy of your thumb impression and handwritten declaration
- Enter the security code provided in the image
- Click on “Save & Next”
STEP IX – Fee Payment
- Enter the security code as provided in the image
- Click on submit
- Select the payment method
- Click on “Make Payment”
LIC ADO Fee
The application fee and intimation charges are Rs.600 for general category candidates, while the reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs.50 alone, which is the intimation charge. Along with the appropriate fee, candidates will have to bear the transaction charges. Candidates will find a payment gateway in the application.
They can pay using mobile wallets/cash cards/IMPS/Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-receipt will be generated by the system.
|General/ OBC||600 + Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST||50 + Transaction Charges|
To apply, candidates should have a scanned copy of their signature and photograph and they should also have their educational certificates to fill up the application online.
- Scanned copy of Photograph (20kb–50 kb /4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Scanned copy of Signature (10kb-20kb, With black ink, 140 x 60 pixels preferred), It should not in capital letters
- Handwritten declaration (50 KB – 100 KB, on white paper with black ink, 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI )
- Scanned copy of Left-hand thumb impression (on white paper with black/ blue ink, 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI, 20 KB – 50 KB).