Download OTET 2019 Admit Card : Odisha Board of Secondary Education will release the OTET Admit Card on its official website at least one week before the exam. The candidates who will be appearing for the OTET exam 2019 should download their admit card form the official website @ bseodisha.nic.in/. By reading further, candidates can get all the information about the release of admit card, how to download the admit card form the official website, what documents will they need to carry to the OTET exam centre and all the other information that will be useful for them.
OTET Important Dates 2019
All the important dates regarding the OTET Admit Card 2019 will be updated here as soon as they will be announced by the Odisha Board of Secondary Education.
|OTET 2019 Event||Date|
|Last date to apply||26 th July 2019|
|Admit Card Release||One week before examination|
|Exam||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
OTET Admit Card Release Date 2019
Odisha TET 2019 Admit Card is expected to be released in August 2019. The admit card for OTET will be released at least one week before the exam on the official website of Odisha Board of Secondary Education. Candidates should get in touch with the official website to get all the latest information about the OTET Admit Card. The Admit Card will be the most important document for the candidates, because without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the OTET exam. Candidates are also advised to keep their registered mobile number and email id active as the Odisha Board of Secondary Education will convey all the important information regarding the admit card release date, exam date, etc. on the registered mobile number and email of the candidate.
How To Download OTET Admit Card?
Candidates will have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to download their OTET Admit Card from the official website of Odisha Board of Secondary Education.
- Visit the Odisha Board of Secondary Education website or click here
- Under “Latest News” section, click on “OTET Admit Card 2019”
- You will be taken to a new page
- Fill in your registration number
- Enter your Date of birth
- Enter the security code
- Click on “Submit”
- You will be logged in
- Your OTET admit card will be displayed
- Take printout of your admit card
- Download your admit card for future use
Details On OTET Admit Card
Odisha TET Admit Card will contain the following details about the candidate and OTET exam.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Photo of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Preferred language
- Roll number
- Examination centre address
- Date and time of the exam, etc.
Note: If the candidate find any difference in the information provided in the admit card and their online application form, then they should immediately get into contact with the Odisha Board of Secondary Education and get the errors corrected.
Instructions To Be Followed
Candidates have to follow the below mentioned instructions to avoid any inconvenience at the time of Odisha TET exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card with them to the exam centre
- They should arrive at the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam
- Candidates should know that soft copy of the admit card will not be considered a valid document
- Candidates should not bring any kind of electronic device to the OTET Exam such as, calculator, mobile phone, Bluetooth, smart watch, fitness band, earphone, microphone, any other communication device
- They should not bring any restricted items to the exam centre such as, books, paper, pencil box, geometry box, plastic pouch, bag, wrist watch, pencil, eraser, whitener, notes, graphs, maps, etc.
- Candidates should keep all required document with them while appearing for the OTET Exam.
Documents Needed To Carry
Following documents will be required to carry to the OTET examination centre. Candidates who fail to produce the following documents will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Print out of the admit card
- Passport size photo
- Valid photo id proof (any one of the following)
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- Any photo id card issued by the Government
OTET Admit Card 2019 FAQs
Q. When The OTET Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released?
A. OTET Admit Card 2019 is expected to be released at least one week before the exam. Admit Card will most probably be released in August 2019.
Q. Can I Request A Change In The Examination Centre Allotted To Me For OTET Exam?
A. No, candidates will not be allowed to request any change in the examination centre allotted to them, they have to choose the examination centre most suitable for them at the time of filling the online application form.
Q. Where Can I Download My OTET Admit Card 2019?
A. OTET Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from Odisha Board of Secondary Education’s official website.
Q. What Documents Do I Need To Carry For The OTET Exam 2019?
A. Candidates have to bring print out of their admit card, recent passport size photo and a valid photo id proof to the OTET Examination centre.
Q. Can I Use Soft Copy Of The OTET Admit Card To The OTET Examination Centre?
A. No, you have to bring print out of your OTET Admit Card to the OTET examination centre. Soft copy of admit card will not be recognized as a valid document.