RPF SI 2019 Apply Online : Ministry of Railways will conduct a recruitment drive to fill multiple posts of Railway Protection Force Sub Inspector (RPF SI). The application process for the recruitment of RPF SI is expected to begin soon on the official website of RPF @ si.rpfonlinereg.org/. All the candidates wh0 fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply online for the post of RPF SI. The interested candidates should read further to get information about all the important aspects of the RPF SI recruitment such as, how to apply, documents required to apply, application fee, eligibility conditions etc. We have provided all these information and other important details that will prove helpful for the candidates who are interested to apply for the RPF SI Recruitment 2019.
RPF SI Important Dates
The dates for RPF SI Application process has not been released yet but we will update them in the below given table as soon as they will be announced by the RPF
|RPF SI 2019 Event||Date|
|Application From release||To be announced|
|Last date to fill the application form||To be notified|
|Admit card release||10 days before the exam|
|Examination||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
RPF SI Eligibility Criteria 2019
If you are interested to apply for the RPF SI Recruitment 2019 then you must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria as set by the Ministry of Railways. Only those candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions as mentioned below will be able to apply online through the official website and the applications of the all the candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements prescribed by RPF will be summarily rejected.
The candidates should be Indian citizens in order to apply for RPF SI Recruitment 2019.
The candidates who will be applying for RPF SI Recruitment should not be more than 25 years of age as on 1st July 2019 and they must also not be younger than 20 years.
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|20 years||25 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to the candidates who belong to the reserved categories and willing to take part in the RPF SI Recruitment 2019
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husbands but not remarried||SC / ST||7 years|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer||5 years|
|Domicile of Jammu and Kashmir between 1 st January 1980 to 31 st December 1989||SC / ST||10 years|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer||8 years|
|Ex-servicemen with at least 6 months of continuous service||SC / ST||Duration of service plus 8 years|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer||Duration of service plus 6 years|
|Unreserved||Duration of service plus 3 years|
|Central Government employees with minimum of 3 years of regular service||SC / ST||10 years|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer||8 years|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer||3 years|
Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university in order to become eligible to apply for RPF SI Recruitment 2019.
Candidates apply for RPF SI Recruitment should have minimum physical standards as mentioned below.
|Gender/ Category||SC / ST||OBC and unreserved||Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Kumaonese, Dogras, Marathas and other categories specified by the Government|
|Female||152 cm||157 cm||155 cm|
|Male||160 cm||165 cm||163 cm|
Chest – Only For Male Candidates
|SC / ST||OBC and unreserved||Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Kumaonese, Dogras, Marathas and other categories specified by the Government|
|Expanded||81.2 cm||85 cm||85 cm|
|Unexpanded||76.2 cm||80 cm||80 cm|
RPF SI Application Form 2019
The online application form for RPF SI Recruitment 2019 will be made available on the official website of RPF @ https://si.rpfonlinereg.org/. Eligible candidates will be able to fill the online application form through the official website. The application form is expected to be released soon. No official date has been announced yet so you should keep in touch with the official RPF website to get the information about the RPF SI Recruitment.
Apply Online for RPF SI 2019 (link will be available soon)
RPF SI – How To Apply Online?
You will need to follow the instructions mentioned below in order to successfully complete the online application process
Step I – Registration
- Go to the official website of RPF @ si.rpfonlinereg.org/
- Click on “New Registration” link
- Some instructions will appear
- Click on the check box to confirm you have read and understood the instructions
- Select Zonal group you want to apply for
- Enter your name
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter your father’s name
- Fill in your mother’s name
- Enter your Aadhaar number (optional)
- Select your State / UT
- Select your Category
- Enter your Education Board
- Enter your class 10th Roll number
- Enter the year of passing of class 10th
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter your email id
- Verify the information
- Click on “submit”
- Once you hit the submit button an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and another on your email id
- After receiving the OTP, click on “Verify through OTP”
- Enter the OTP received on mobile
- Enter email OTP
- Click on verify button
- After the successful verification a unique registration number will be generated
- Note the unique registration number and continue
Step II – Application Form
- Click on “candidate login” link
- Enter your registration number to login
- Fill the online application form
- Enter your educational qualification details
- Select your community
- Select your gender
- Select your religion
- Select if you are an ex-serviceman, minority, economically backward class candidate or not
- Select if age relaxation is applicable or not
- Set priority for railways
- Provide detailed educational qualifications
- Choose the language for exam from the dropdown list (English will be the default language)
- Fill in your mother tongue
- Enter your correspondence address
- Enter bank details for refund purpose
- Verify the information filled in the application form and proceed to make payment
Step III – Application fee Payment
- Select the method of payment (online or offline)
- Make payment of the application fee
- Proceed to upload your documents
Step IV – Documents Upload and Printout
- Upload your colour photograph
- Upload scanned copy of SC / ST certificate (if applicable)
- Accept the declaration
- Submit the application
- Take print out of your application form for future use
RPF SI Application Fee 2019
To successfully complete the online application process the candidates will have to make payment of application fee. Candidate who belong to the unreserved categories will have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 400/- shall be refunded back to their bank account after they appear for CBT. For the candidates belonging to reserved category, the application fee will be Rs. 250/- and the entire amount will be refunded to their bank account once they appear for the CBT. You can make payment of the application fee through online and offline mode. You can use debit card, credit card or net banking to pay the online or you can pay the fee offline through SBI Bank Challan.
|Category||Application Fee||Refundable Fee (after candidate appear for CBT)|
|SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen/ Female/ Economically Backward Class / Minorities||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Other categories||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 400/-|
You will need the following documents to fill the online application form
- Scanned copy of Photograph with the dimensions of 35mm x 45mm and the size should between 15 to 40 KB
- Scanned image should be in JPEG / JPG Format
- Scanned copy of SC / ST certificate in JPG / JPEG format and the size should be between 50 to 100 KB
Apart from the above mentioned documents you will need the original as well as self-attested photocopies of the following documents at the time of document verification
- High school mark sheet / certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- 2 colour photographs
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer (for government employees)
- Caste certificate
- Discharge certificate (for ex-servicemen)
- Domicile certificate
- Valid photo id poof
RPF SI Apply Online 2019 FAQs
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For RPF SI Recruitment For SC / ST Candidates?
A. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category should not be older than 30 years in order to apply for RPF SI recruitment 2019.
Q. What Is Minimum Height Requirement For Female Candidates To Apply For RPF SI Recruitment 2019?
A. Female candidates should be at least 157 cm tall in order to apply, though those who belong to SC /ST category should be atleast 152 cm tall to become eligible for RPF SI Recruitment 2019.
Q. How Much Is The Application Fee For RPF SI Recruitment 2019?
A. Candidates from unreserved category will have to pay Rs. 500/- and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-
Q. How Much Fee Will Be Refunded To The Candidates?
A. Candidates who appear for CBT will get refund of Rs. 400/- out of Rs.500/- and reserved category candidate will get the entire amount or Rs. 250/- refunded to their bank account.