RPF SI Admit Card 2022 will be released for CBT followed by PET/ PMT and Document Verification. Railway Protection Force will conduct a recruitment process to hire candidates for the post of RPF Sub Inspector. The selection will be made by conducting a Computer Based Test (CBT) and Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PET/ PMT) and DV.
To call the eligible candidates for CBT and PET / PMT and DV, RPF will issue admit cards and candidates can download call letters from the official website of RPF Recruitment @ si.rpfonlinereg.org/. Candidates will need their registration number and date of birth to download their admit card.
Empanelled candidates for the medical exam must download the attestation form and fill in the details and bring it to the medical exam.
RPF SI Important Dates
Important dates regarding the RPF SI 2022 Recruitment will be updated in the table given below as soon as they will be announced by the RPF
|CBT Admit Card
|10 days before the exam
|Computer Based Test
|Sep/ Oct 2022
|PET / PMT Admit Card
|To be notified
|PET / PMT
|To be notified
RPF SI Admit Card Release Date 2022
Railway Protection Force will announce the release date of RPF SI Admit Card 2022. The Admit Card will be released at least 10 days before the examination, so the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of RPF in order to get the latest information about the RPF SI Admit Card in Sep/ Oct 2022.
The RPF SI Admit Card will be the most important document for the candidates as without the admit card they will not be allowed to enter the examination centre. Candidates should also know that they have to download their admit card from the official website only as no copy of the admit card will be provided to the candidates through any other means.
Download RPF SI Admit Card (link will be available soon)
How To Download Admit Card?
Candidates will have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to download their RPF SI Admit Card from the RPF official website
- Go to the official website or click here
- Find and click on the call letter /admit card link
- A new page will open
- Enter your registration number and date of birth
- Click on the “log in” button
- Your admit card will be displayed
- Take a printout of your admit card
- Download your admit card for future use
Note: RPF will release a separate admit card for CBT and PET / PMT. You have to download both these admit cards from the official website.
Details On RPF SI Admit Card
RPF SI Admit Card will contain the following details about the exam and the candidate,
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Date and time of exam
- Registration number
- Reporting time
- Examination Centre name and address
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Space for signature of candidate and invigilator
You should carefully check the information mentioned on your admit card and if you find any discrepancy in the mentioned information then you should immediately get in contact with the RPF Recruitment authority.
Instructions To Be Followed
You will have to follow the below-mentioned instructions to avoid any kind of inconvenience during the RPF SI Exam.
- You must take a printout of your admit card along with a valid photo id and a passport size photograph with you to the examination centre
- Your admit card must be in good condition
- The information mentioned on your admit card should be clearly visible
- Photo and signature on the admit card must be clear
- Attendance of the candidates will be taken through the biometric machine by taking their thumb impression
- You must arrive at the examination centre at reporting time as mentioned on your admit card
- You cannot request to change the examination centre allotted to you
- You should not bring the following prohibited items to the examination centre: bags, mobile phone, pager, Bluetooth devices, earphones, microphones, camera, books, log table, calculator, wristwatch, smartwatch, fitness band, edible items, water bottle, piece of paper, pencil box, geometry box, etc.
- You should maintain discipline during the examination
- You must follow the instructions provided by the examination centre authority
- You should not use any unfair means during the exam
- If you are found in possession of any of the restricted items, appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against and you shall be debarred from the examination.
Documents Needed To Carry
Candidates appearing for the RPF SI Exam should carry the following documents with them to the examination centre.
- Printout of the Admit card
- Passport size photograph (same as uploaded in the online application)
- Valid photo id proof any one of the following
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Voter id card
- Driving license etc.
If you fail to produce these documents at the time of the RPF SI Exam, then you will not be allowed to enter the examination centre to appear for the exam.
RPF SI Admit Card 2022 FAQs
Q. When The RPF SI Admit Card 2022 Will Be Released?
A. RPF SI Admit Card 2022 will be released 10 days before the date of examination, hence expected in Sep/ October 2022. You should keep in touch with the official website to get the latest information about the release date of the RPF SI Admit Card.
Q. Where Can I Download My RPF SI Admit Card 2022?
A. RPF SI Admit Card will become available to download on the official website of RPF @ si2.rpfonlinereg.org/
Q. What Information Will I Need To Download My RPF SI Admit Card 2022?
A. You will need your registration number and date of birth to download your RPF SI admit card from the official RPF website.
Q. Can I Use The Same Admit Card For Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test?
A. No. RPF will release separate admit cards for Computer Based Test (CBT) and Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PET & PMT) on its official website. You have to download the appropriate admit card to appear for CBT and PET & PMT.
Q. What Documents Will I Have To Carry To The RPF SI Examination Centre?
A. You will need a hard copy of your RPF SI Admit Card, passport size photo as uploaded in the application form and a valid photo id proof in order to appear for the RPF SI Examination.