Download RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2021 : RRB Paramedical hall ticket/ e call letter for CBT will be released on the respective RRB websites. Railway Paramedical call letter will be available in two stages, one for the CBT and other for the document verification round. Without procuring RRB Paramedical admit card/hall ticket, no candidates shall be allowed to appear for neither of the stages of the exam.
Candidates will have to download the admit card/hall ticket from the official website of RRB, the call letter will be uploaded by the RRB on the respective websites. RRB paramedical e-call letter of CBT exam will be released in November, few days before the commencement of the CBT exam (November 2021). Similarly, the call letter for the DV round shall be made available 10 days prior to the Document Verification.
RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2021
The admit card/call letter is the most important exam prerequisite that every candidate has to compulsorily procure. Without his/her valid admit card/call letter, they will not be allowed to proceed further with their exam.
Candidates will have to download their admit cards from the official website and the Board is not liable to send the admit card/call letter to any candidate by post. The RRB will release the railway paramedical admit card 2021 for the CBT round on their official websites. After the CBT round is conducted, selected candidates will then be able to download the call letter for the DV round.
All those who have filled the application form and have paid the application fee successfully will be able to download his/her admit card/call letter on the official websites from November 2021.
|RRB Paramedical Admit Card Release||November 2021|
|RRB Paramedical CBT Exam||November 2021|
|RRB Paramedical Free Travel Pass Download||November 2021|
|Viewing of RRB Paramedical Exam City and Date||November 2021|
|RRB Paramedical CBT Result||To be notified|
How To Download Admit Card?
The steps for RRB paramedical admit card 2021 download is as follows.
- Visit the respective RRB official website that you have enrolled for
- On the home page, look for the link that mentions ‘CEN -/2021 admit card/call letter download’
- Click on that link
- The page will be redirected to the admit card login and admit card download page
- Enter all necessary details that has been asked such as Registration no, password/date of birth, security code, etc.
- Then click on submit
- The admit card/call letter will be flashed on the screen.
Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the admit card such as name, category, registration no, centre details, photo, signature, etc very carefully. By chance, if any mistake/error crops up, candidates must immediately inform the Board and get the changes done. Any error that comes to light at the exam venue shall not be entertained.
Candidates who belong to the SC/ST category and have opted for availing the free rail travel facility will get the free travel authority (sleeper class railway pass) after they have uploaded the required certificates.
The call letter for the CBT/DV round will consist of the free railway pass and candidates will be able to book tickets after submitting the self-attested photocopies of the admit card/call letter and the SC/ST caste certificate. All such candidates are advised to carry their original SC/ST certificate and one photo ID proof while on their journey.
Candidates coming for the exam will have to bring with them one coloured photograph (35mm*45 mm) which matches the one uploaded while applying for the RRB paramedical exam.
Candidates are also informed that they must leave the blank space provided in the call letter/admit card for filling in the self-declaration, signature and left thumb impression. Candidates will have to fill in all those details in front of the invigilator at the exam venue.
Details Mentioned On The Admit Card
There is a variety of important details and information that is mentioned in the admit card. Candidates need to be well aware of all the details as well as also have to read and follow the guidelines/instructions mentioned in their admit cards/call letters.
The following details can be found on each candidate admit card.
- Name of the candidate appearing for the exam
- Father’s name of that candidate
- Category of candidate
- Registration number
- Exam venue details such as address and reporting time at the venue
- Day, date and time/shift of the exam
- List of instructions that need to be followed
Guidelines/Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates are not allowed to bring and use any electronic gadget/device such as mobile phones, calculators, Bluetooth device, smartwatch, smart device, etc in the exam hall. If found guilty, such candidates shall be debarred from appearing in the exam.
- Candidates for their own safety must not bring with them any priced possession/costly item such as jewellery, laptop etc. to the exam venue. The safety of these items will not be the responsibility of the Board.
- Any candidate caught impersonating/cheating/behaving in an illicit/inappropriate manner, shall not be allowed to proceed further with the exam. Their candidature shall be cancelled.
- Candidates must visit the exam centre at least a day before the commencement of the exam. This will avoid any hassle/confusion at the end moment.
- Candidates must report to the exam venue at the reporting time mentioned in the admit card. Candidates arriving late to the venue shall not be given entry.
- All details mentioned in the admit card such as name, category, registration no, centre details, photo, signature, etc must be checked very carefully. By chance, if any mistake/error crops up, candidates must immediately inform the Board and get the changes done. Any error that comes to light at the exam venue shall not be entertained.
Documents To Be Carried
- Copy of the duly downloaded admit card/call letter
- Copy and original photo ID proof
- One coloured photograph matching the one uploaded while applying (35mm * 45mm in size)
RRB Paramedical Admit Card FAQs
Q. Will The Candidates Be Allotted Centres Based Only On Their Preference Of Centres?
A. Candidates while filling the application form will be given the chance to select their choice of exam centres. The Board will try every possible way to allot the centre accordingly as per the number of seats available in each centre. However, no request for change of exam date, time and centre shall be entertained and the decision of the Board shall be binding on all.