Download RRB MI Admit Card 2021 : RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Recruitment e-Call Letter/ Hall Ticket will be released on the respective RRB websites 10 days before each stage of the exam. The release of the separate e-call letter for the computer-based test, stenography skill test, performance test and other tests in this recruitment will happen on the official website of the zonal Railway Recruitment Board. Candidates will have to use their registration number and password to log in and download their e-call letter.
RRB MI Admit Card Release Date
Once the e-call letter is available for CBT and even for other tests in this recruitment, the applicants will be notified about the same through SMS and through an email to their registered phone number and Email Address.
However, applicants are recommended to regularly visit the website of the RRB to know the exact date of e-call letter release to make sure that they will not miss out the download even if they fail to get the e-mail and SMS notification. The release will happen about 10 days before all the exams be it CBT or skill test for shorthand.
RRB MI E-Call Letter Download Process
Here is the process to be followed by all applicants for downloading e-call letters to any level of the recruitment test in RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories recruitment:
- Visit the website of the appropriate RRB
- Look for a link to the e-call letter for CBT or appropriate exam like translation test, shorthand skill test, etc.
- Enter Registration Number and password and click on submit
- The e-call letter will show up
- Ensure the correctness of the details in the e-call letter
- Click Download or print
- Preserve the e-call letter and carry it to the appropriate test centre.
Details On E-Call Letter
The e-call letter for the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories will have the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate at the time of the test
- Free travel authority for SC/ST candidates, who have applied for the free travel authority.
- Space for writing self-declaration to be filled at the test centre
- Space for signature and thumb impression to be done at the test centre
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Position for which the candidate has applied
- Date, time and venue of the appropriate test like CBT, Skill test, translation test, etc.
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates, who have applied for the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories, will have to remember that they will not get the e-call letter delivered to their home.
- Once they receive the SMS and/or email, they will have to visit the website of RRB to download the e-call letter.
- Even, if they do not get the information to their mobile number or email address, they are recommended to visit the website of the board about 10 days before the CBT or translation test or any other test in this recruitment to download e-call letter.
- They will have to make sure that the details in the e-call letter are correct and pertain to them and not any other candidate. In the case of any discrepancies, they will have to take the information to the notice of RRB.
- Candidates are recommended to carefully go through the instructions given in the e-call letter. Also, they are expected to follow the instructions strictly. If they fail to comply with the instructions, their candidature might be cancelled.
- In the case of SC/ST candidates, who have opted for free rail travel facility and have uploaded their valid caste certificate to avail this benefit, they will have their free travel authority in the admit card. These candidates can book a ticket for travelling to all the tests in the recruitment process on the submission of a self-attested photocopy of their e-call letter and also the SC/ST certificate. At the time of the journey, these candidates will have to carry their original community certificate and also one original prescribed identity proof. If they do not carry these documents, they will be treated as travelling without ticket and they will be fined accordingly.
- Along with the e-call letter, all candidates will have to carry a valid photo identity, which can be Aadhaar card, voter card, driving license, identity card issued by the employer for government employees, passport, PAN Card, university/college photo identity if the applicant is still studying.
- Candidates are recommended to make sure that the name, DOB and the photo in the ID card matches with the details they have furnished in the online application. If there is a mismatch, they will not be permitted to appear for any of the tests.
- Candidates will have to carry a colour photograph of size 35 mm x 45 mm, which they uploaded in the application.
- Candidates should not write anything on the space given in self-declaration in the e-call letter. They will do this only at the test centre and they should also sign and affix their left-hand thumb impression only in front of the invigilator.
- No request will be entertained for a change of test centre.
Documents To Carry
Candidates will have to carry the e-admit card downloaded from the official website of the RRB. They should not carry any other bits of paper or electronic devices. Along with the e-call letter, they will have to carry a valid photo identity as stated in the instructions to follow section. Further, they should carry a copy of the colour photograph that they uploaded in the application.
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Admit Card FAQs
Q. Will I Get Separate e-call Letters For Different Stages Of RRB Recruitment?
A. Yes, for the RRB ministerial and isolated categories recruitment, you will have to download the e-call letter 10 days before each stage of the recruitment process. You will be notified by the board about the release of the admit card to your registered mobile number and email. It is better to safeguard all e-call letters until the recruitment process is completely over.
Q. Is There Any Particular Format In Which I Will Have To Carry The SC/ST Certificate To The Test Centre?
A. All candidates need not carry the SC/ST certificate to the test centre. Only those, who have applied for the free travel facility, should do this. They can find the format of community certificate in the notification.