TSPSC VRO Application form 2021 are invited online for the recruitment of Village Revenue Officer in the revenue department of Telangana State. Candidates can check eligibility conditions and apply online to appear in the recruitment process. Check the official website of TSPSC for the notification and other updates about TSPSC VRO exam from time to time. Interested and eligible candidates should complete the Telangana VRO online application process prior to the last date of registration.
Date of start of the online application, closing date, examination date and all the important highlights regarding the TSPSC VRO exam will be disclosed in the official notification released by TSPSC. Candidates can check the vacancy details of TSPSC VRO exam provided in the table below.
|Post Name||Available Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Village Revenue Officer||700 (Expected)||1600-49870 /-|
TSPSC VRO 2021 Important Dates
TSPSC VRO exam tentative dates are tabulated below.
|TSPSC VRO official notification release||Notified soon|
|TSPSC VRO online application begins from||Will be updated soon|
|Last date of registration for TSPSC VRO exam||Will be updated soon|
|Last date for fee payment||Will be updated soon|
|Hall ticket of VRO exam available from||15 days before the exam|
|TSPSC VRO Examination date||Will be updated soon|
|Official website of TSPSC||www.tspsc.gov.in|
TSPSC VRO Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates should check the TSPSC VRO eligibility conditions and other details before applying online. Information related to eligibility criteria of VRO exam is stated below.
Candidate should have done 10+2/ its equivalent examination from either the State Board of Intermediate Examination or any central/ other institute recognized by Government of India. Candidates possessing educational qualification from distant education will only be considered if the college/ Institution/ university is recognized by the Government of India.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation
TSPSC VRO eligibility details regarding age limit are present in tabular form.
|Minimum Age of Candidate||18 years|
|Maximum Age of Candidate||44 years|
TSPSC VRO eligibility details regarding age relaxation are as follows.
|Candidates who are government employees of Telangana Sate||5 years (If they have done regular duty)|
|Candidate who are Ex-Service men||3 years (depends on duration of duty in armed force)|
|Candidates who were N.C.C. Instructor||3 years (depends on duration of their work)|
|Candidates of SC/ST/BC||5 years|
|Candidates who are Physically Handicapped||10 years|
TSPSC VRO Application Form 2021
TSPSC will release the official notification of TSPSC VRO exam on its official website and invites online applications from eligible candidates. If already registered in TSPSC portal, candidates can Log In with their profile whereas new users will have to complete One Time Registration Process (OTR).
They will get their TSPSC ID and then they can Log In with their TSPSC ID and Date Of Birth to proceed for the application submission for the post of VRO. Candidates can edit OTR and the login details are required for applying, downloading the TSPSC VRO hall ticket etc.
The online Application process of TSPSC VRO exam has been explained step by step below.
One Time Registration
- Open the official website of TSPSC @www.tspsc.gov.in
- On the home page of TSPSC candidates will see One Time Registration(OTR) Menu that has two options
- Edit OTR
- New applicants will select the ‘NEW’ option
- A new page will open where the candidate has to fill the following information
Aadhaar Card Details
- Candidate should enter their Aadhaar card number and the name mentioned in their Aadhaar Card
- Candidate has to enter his/her name as mentioned in SSC or equivalent Certificate.
- The candidate will fill their Gender, Place of Birth, Mandal, Native Village, Community, Father’s/Mother’s name, Mother Tongue, Religion, Identification Mark 1 and 2.
- Candidate has to select either YES or No if he/she is differently-abled person, Ex-Servicemen, retrenched employee of State Census Department, worked as an instructor in N.C.C., Employed, claims for a fee exemption, claims for age relaxation.
- Candidate has to select the nature of employment as well
- Candidate has to fill Address of correspondence, Permanent Address, E-mail ID, Mobile number (active)
- The applicant has to select any one option- Regular/Private/Open Schooling to fill the detail in Type of Study category.
- They have to fill the School Name and district from class I to IX. He/She has to fill educational details of class X, XII, Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation, M.Phil and PhD.
- Applicants can also fill additional qualification category if they possess any.
Upload Photograph & Signature
- Candidate will see the photograph and signature Upload option. The photograph should be scanned either coloured or B/W.
- Candidate should upload the photograph and signature according to the given size and dimension.
|Photograph||50 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||30 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
- Candidate has to select Notification Alert option
- After filling all the information candidate has to click Preview option
- Click on Submit option after reviewing the information
- The candidate will receive their TSPSC ID
Edit OTR Details
- If the candidate wants to edit details of OTR than he/she has to select Edit OTR option
- A new page will open where they will enter their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth
- The candidate will select Get OTP option than they will receive OTP on their registered phone number
- Candidates can see their details and can edit the desired information and save it finally.
How To Apply Online For TSPSC VRO Post?
- Candidates who want to apply for TSPSC VRO exam can Log In via TSPSC ID and their Date of Birth
- Find and click on apply online option against TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2021
- Details entered in OTR will be retrieved automatically
- Fill the required details such as exam centre preferences etc.
- Once all the information columns are filled by the candidate they can see the payment option of SBI e-pay. Applicants will get four online payment options. He/She has to select anyone and has to follow the computer-generated instructions for successful fee payment.
- When the online fee process is successfully completed, candidates should download fee receipt and completed application form in pdf format
- Check the PDF that has all the important details of candidate furnished in application submission.
- The candidate will need this system generated application form PDF for future reference
TSPSC VRO Exam 2021 : Application Fee
- Applicants of TSPSC VRO exam have to pay INR/-200 as application processing fee and 80 rupees as examination fee.
- No examination fee will be charged from the candidate if the candidate belongs to SC/ST/BC/PH and Ex-Servicemen and Unemployed candidates that come in a range of 18-44 age group. They need to pay only the application processing fee.
Mode Of Fee Payment
TSPSC VRO exam fee should be paid Online via SBI e-pay. The payment gateway is integrated with the online application form, so candidates have to submit their fee online through the payment gateway.
Documents Needed For Applying
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate
- Scanned copy of the photograph of the candidate
- Aadhaar Card of Candidate for OTR
- Educational Certificates – SSC/Post Graduation certificate
- Community and Caste Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer certificate for candidates of BC category