UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2021 Admit Card for Prelim will be released in February 2021 and the Main Exam Admit Card will be released most probably in July 2021.
Candidates who have successfully applied will be able to download their admit card from the official website of UPSC @ upsc.gov.in by entering their registration id and date of birth.
Candidates will need to download their admit card from the official website as UPSC will not send admit cards to the candidates through any other means. By reading further candidates can find information on how to download admit card, required documents, important instructions, etc.
Combined Geo-Scientist Important Dates
Important dates regarding the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2021 are provided in the table below.
|UPSC CGE Event||Date|
|Last date to apply||27th October 2020|
|Admit Card (Preliminary)||Feb 2021|
|Preliminary Exam||21 Feb 2021|
|Admit Card (Main)||July 2021|
|Main Exam||17 July 2021|
|Admit Card (Interview)||To be notified|
|Interview / Personality Test||To be notified|
|Final Result||To be notified|
UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card Release Date 2021
UPSC will release three separate admit cards for each of the three stages of Combined Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021. First, the Preliminary Exam Admit Card will be released on the official website in February 2021.
Then the Admit Card for Main Exam will be released in July 2021 and finally, the Interview Admit Card will be released. UPSC will be releasing the admit card at least 3 weeks before the date of the exam.
The candidates should keep in touch with the official website of UPSC @ upsc.gov.in/ to get information about admit card release. UPSC will also inform the candidates about the release of admit card by sending them a message on their registered mobile number/email id.
Download Geologist Admit Card 2021 (link will be activated soon)
How To Download Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned procedure to download their UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Combined Exam Admit Card 2021.
- Go to the official website of UPSC @ https://upsc.gov.in/
- Click on “Admit Cards” link
- A new page will open
- Click on “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC”
- List of available admit cards will be displayed
- Click on the “Download” link against Combined Combined Geo-Scientist Exam
- Click on the list to download the appropriate admit card (Preliminary / Main / Interview)
- Read the provided instructions carefully
- Click on the “Yes” button to continue
- Select if you want to use your registration id or roll number to download the admit card
- Enter your registration id/roll number
- Select your date of birth
- Enter the security code given in the image
- Click on submit
- Your admit card will be displayed
- Download and take a printout of your admit card
Note : The procedure to download Preliminary / Main / Interview Admit Card will be the same.
Details On Admit Card
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Admit Card will contain the following information about the exam and the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Gender of candidate
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Date and time of exam
- Name and address of examination center
- Category of candidate
- Name of exam
Candidates should carefully go through the information on their admit card and if they find any discrepancy in the details given on admit card then they should contact the authority by calling on any of the following numbers between 10 AM to 5 PM on working on any working day.
Candidates can also visit the UPSC Campus in person and visit the UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate to get their problem resolved.
Instructions To Be Followed
Candidates who will be appearing for the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2021 should follow the below-mentioned instructions to avoid any inconvenience at the time of exam or interview
- Candidates should carry the printout of their admit card and valid photo id as uploaded in the online application form with them to the examination center
- They should arrive at the examination center at the reporting time as mentioned on their admit card
- Candidates should not bring any of the restricted items to the examination center such as mobile phone, pager, programmable calculator, wristwatch, bag, edible items, pencil box, paper, book, chart, maps, communication devices, Bluetooth, smartwatch, fitness band, pen drive, or any other electronic device
- If the candidate will be found in possession of any of the prohibited item (even in switched off condition), then they will be disqualified from the exam and appropriate legal action will be taken against them
- Candidates will be allowed to use a nonprogrammable calculator in Main Exam but they will not be allowed to use any kind of calculator in Preliminary Exam
Documents Needed For Exam
While appearing for the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam or Interview, candidates should bring the original as well as photocopies of the following documents with them to the examination center
- Printout of admit card
- A valid photo id (details of which they have filled in the online application form)
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- ID proof issued by Government
- Recent passport size photograph
Those who fail to produce the above-mentioned documents would not be allowed to enter the examination center and appear for the exam or interview.
UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Examination Centres
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2021 will be conducted at the following examination centers across the country.
UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Admit Card FAQs
Q. When The UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Admit Card Will Be Released?
A. UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Admit Card will be released at least 3 weeks before the date of the exam. The admit card for the preliminary exam is expected to be released in Feb 2021 and the main exam admit card will most probably be released in July 2021.
Q. What Things Will Be Required To Download UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Admit Card 2021?
A. Candidates will need their registration id/roll number and date of birth in order to download their UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Admit Card for 2021.
Q. Can I Request To Change The Examination Center Allotted To Me?
A. No, UPSC will not accept any request regarding the change in the examination center.
Q. What Documents Do I Need To Carry To The UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Centre?
A. You will need a hard copy of your admit card, a valid photo id which you have uploaded in the application form and your recent color passport size photograph.