AP Welfare & Education Assistant recruitment notification has been released by AP Tribal Welfare Department for 11114 vacancies. All these vacancies are for newly proposed post of Welfare & Education Assistant which will be functioning under AP Tribal Welfare Department in AP Village Secretariats (AP Grama Sachivalayam). Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria prescribed for the post of AP Welfare & Education Assistant can apply online after checking details such as date of notification, number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, application procedure, application fee, mode of payment, date of admit card, exam pattern & syllabus, result, cutoff / qualifying marks etc.
As per the latest orders made by Government of Andhra Pradesh, AP Tribal Welfare Department is conducting a direct recruitment for 11114 newly formed vacancies of Welfare & Education Assistant in AP Village Secretariats. Recruitment of functionaries and issue of appointment letters will happen between 23 July 2019 and 15 Sept 2019, respectively. From 16 Sept 2019 onwards, training will be provided to functionaries up to 28 Sept 2019. By 30 Sept 2019, selected candidates will be allotted to Village Secretariats which are likely to be functioning from 02 Oct 2019 onwards.
|Name of examination||AP Welfare & Education Assistant Recruitment 2019|
|Conducted by||AP Social Welfare Department|
|Notification released||26 July 2019|
|Notification no.||01 / 2019|
|Post name (designation)||Welfare & Education Assistant in Village Secretariat|
|Posting in||AP Village Secretariats|
|Functions (indicative)||All welfare programs / Pensions / SHGs / Housing and Education|
|No. of vacant posts to be filled||11,158|
|Registration dates||27 July 2019 - 10 Aug 2019|
|Admit card for written exam||03 days before commencement of examination|
|Written exam||01 Sept 2019|
|Document verification||16 Sept 2019 to 18 Sept 2019|
|Final result||September 20, 2019|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Issue of appointment letters||-|
|Training of selected candidates||23 to 28 Sept, 2019|
|Office setup||By 20 Sept 2019|
|Allotment of selected candidates to Village Secretariats||By 30 Sept 2019|
|Commencement of functioning of Village Secretariats||October 2, 2019|
|Training on roles and responsibilities at HRD I (6 weeks)||07.10.2019 to 16.11.2019 (4 weeks theoretical training at Institutional level+ 2 weeks practical training at Dept. level)|
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus
- AP Mahila Police and Woman and Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Survey Assistant
- AP Panchayat Secretary Jobs
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Notification
AP Welfare & Education Assistant notification has been released on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 @http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/. AP Welfare & Education Assistant notification can also be downloaded by clicking on below provided link.
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Vacancies
The total number of vacancies to be filled through AP Welfare & Education assistant recruitment is 11,114. District-wise number of vacancies is given in below table
|Name of the District||No. of vacancies|
AP Welfare & Education Assistant 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who will apply online for AP Welfare & Education Assistant job in AP Tribal Welfare Department (Social Welfare) must fulfill the following eligibility criteria
Nationality / Domicile
Candidates must be a citizen of India and a native of Andhra Pradesh.
As on 01 Aug 2019, candidates should have acquired an age of 18 years. The upper age limit to apply is 39 years.
|Lower age limit||Upper age limit|
|18 years||42 years|
The concession in upper age is applicable to the candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates must possess a graduation degree of any recognized University / Institution / College. Final year students can also apply online but at the time of appointment they will have to show a proof of passing the prescribed essential educational qualification.
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Application Form
AP Welfare & Education Assistant application form is available on the website of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates will have to logon to http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/ to access online application. But before that, they will also have to complete a mandatory registration on the same website. Without registration, candidates will not be able to fill in online application. The last date for registration of application and filling in online application is 05 Aug 2019.
How To Apply For AP Welfare & Education Assistant Job?
AP Welfare & Education Assistant online application involves two stages. Steps to complete entire online application are mentioned below.
Registration Of Application
- Open the official website of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalam Recruitment 2019 or click here http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- Read official notification then click on ‘Apply Online’ link
- Find and click on ‘New Registration’ tab
- An online registration form will appear on the screen
- Read important instructions before proceeding further
- Fill in the particulars in registration form such as full name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number etc,
- Confirm all the details entered by you and make changes, if required otherwise click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Registration ID will appear on the screen and sent to candidates on their registered email ID and mobile number
- Use registration ID to access and fill in online application
Fill In Online Application
- Once again, open the website of AP grama sachivalayam recruitment 2019
- Open login screen
- Enter and submit registration ID and date of birth as password
- Application form will open up on the screen
- Enter your educational qualification details
- Enter your contact details such as permanent address, correspondence address etc.
- Enter other details such as nationality, category, sub-category etc.
- Cross check all the details entered by you
- Click on ‘Preview’; your application in preview mode will appear on the screen
- Check all the details and make change, if required, by clicking on ‘Edit’ option
- Once all the information is checked and verified, click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Now, upload scanned copies of additional documents such as PWD certificate, Category certificate etc.
- Click on ‘Final Submit’ tab
- Your application is now submitted successfully
- Print your application and keep printed copy safe for future reference
Note – Online application is considered incomplete until and unless applicant will fill in all the fields of application and uploads the soft copies of asked documents
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Application Fee
There is no application fee. Candidates of all categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Documents Required For Applying Online
To apply online, candidates must have the following documents
- Educational / academic certificates and documents
- Soft copies of recent passport size photo and signature (both the files should be scanned as per the specifications mentioned in official notification)
- Other documents / certificates to support eligibility criteria
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Hall Tickets
Candidates who successfully apply online for AP welfare and education assistant job will be issued hall ticket / call letter online through the website of AP Tribal Welfare Department. Admit card / call letter is a mandatory document and must be downloaded by candidates themselves before the written exam otherwise they will not be allowed to enter into examination hall.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
- Open website of AP Tribal Welfare Department
- Open ‘careers’ page
- Click on appropriate link
- Login screen will appear
- Enter the asked details such as registration ID and date of birth
- Enter code / captcha as shown in the provided image
- Admit card / hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Download admit card / hall ticket then print it on the A4 size paper
- Candidates must read instructions written on their admit card / hall ticket
- Admit card / hall tickets should be taken to examination centre along with any valid photo ID of candidate
- Examination centre details along with other details will be printed on admit card / hall ticket
- Admit card / hall ticket should be kept safely until the selection process is over
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus
AP Welfare & Education assistant recruitment includes a written examination and document verification. Candidates who successfully apply online for AP Welfare & Education Assistant job will be called to appear for a written examination to be held from 16.08.2019 to 18.09.2019. Written examination will have 150 objective type questions to be solved in total 120 minutes. Further details are yet to be released.
Once written examination is done, authorities will release answer key on the official website of AP grama sachivalayam recruitment 2019. A process to check answer key is explained below
- Open gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- Find and click on answer key link
- Click on the appropriate link
- Answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Check answer key
Candidates can also submit their objection on answer key through the same website i.e. http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/. However, further information related to answer key is yet to come.
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Result
Once written examination is done, authorities will release its result on the website of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. Result will be announced most probably by 20 Sept 2019.
How To Check AP Welfare & Education Assistant Result?
- Open website of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
- Find and click on result link
- Enter and submit the required details
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Print it on A4 size paper
Cut Off / Qualifying Marks
Cutoffs / qualifying marks will be decided by the authorities who are conducting AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. However, cutoffs / qualifying marks will be out only on completion of written examination.
Candidates who manage to qualify in written examination by scoring cutoff / qualifying marks will be called to appear for document verification. While coming for document verification, candidates must bring attested photocopies of their important documents / certificates as well as in original.
Once verification of documents is done, candidates will be considered for final selection.
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Selection Process / Final Selection
Final selection of candidates will be done on merit basis. After conducting document verification, authorities will prepare a category-wise merit list having names of candidate selected for the post of AP Welfare & Education Assist in AP Village Secretariats (AP Grama Sachivalayam).
1-week training will be provided to the selected functionaries in order to make them aware of the basic knowledge about the functions and general skills such as computer skills, official correspondence etc. Training of Functionaries will happen between 23 Sept 2019 and 28 Sept 2019. By 20 Sept 2019, office will be set up with new furniture, equipments etc. Village secretariats will start functioning from 02 Oct 2019 onwards.
The candidates recruited for the post of AP Welfare & Education Assistant will be on probation for a period of 2 years. Once probation period is over, candidates will be appointed on regular basis as per the rules of department concerned.
AP Welfare and Education Assistant Salary
During probation period, candidates will get an amount of Rs. 15000/- per month. However, after completing probation period successfully candidates will be placed under regular pay scale of the department concerned.
AP Welfare and Education Assistant FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date For Submission Of Application?
A. Aug 2019.
Q. When Written Exam Will Be Conducted?
A. Written examination will be conducted from 16 Aug 2019 to 18 Sept 2019.
Q. How Much Stipend Will Be Paid To Candidates During Probation Period?
A. Rs. 15,000/-
Q. What Is The Number Of Vacancies To Be Filled?
A. 11,114 vacancies will be filled through AP welfare and education assistant recruitment.