AP Welfare & Education Assistant 2021 notification will be released by AP Social Welfare Department for 97 vacancies of Welfare & Education Assistant which will be functioning under the AP Social Welfare Department in AP Village Secretariats (AP Grama Sachivalayam).
- AP Social Welfare Department is conducting direct recruitment for 97 Welfare & Education Assistant vacancies in AP Village Secretariats.
- AP Welfare & Education Asisiatnt Apply Online process commences between Jan to Feb 2021.
- AP Welfare & Education Assistant Exam will be held between 9 to 14 August 2021.
Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria prescribed for the post of AP Welfare & Education Assistant can apply online after checking details such as date of notification, a number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, important dates, application procedure, application fee, mode of payment, date of admit card, exam pattern & syllabus, result, cutoff/qualifying marks, etc.
|Name of examination||AP Welfare & Education Assistant Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||AP Social Welfare Department|
|Notification release||Jan 2021|
|Notification no.||To be released|
|Post name (designation)||Welfare & Education Assistant in Village Secretariat|
|Posting in||AP Village Secretariats|
|Functions (indicative)||All welfare programs / Pensions / SHGs / Housing and Education|
|No. of vacant posts to be filled||97|
|Registration dates||Jan/Feb 2021|
|Admit card for written exam||03 days before commencement of examination|
|Written exam||9th to 14th Aug 2021|
|Final result||To be notified|
|Document verification||To be notified|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Issue of appointment letters||To be notified|
|Training of selected candidates||To be notified|
|Allotment of selected candidates to Village Secretariats||To be notified|
|Training on roles and responsibilities at HRD I (6 weeks)||To be notified|
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus
- AP Mahila Police and Woman and Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Survey Assistant
- AP Panchayat Secretary Jobs
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Notification
AP Welfare & Education Assistant notification will be released on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021 @http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/ in Jan 2021. AP Welfare & Education Assistant notification can also be downloaded by clicking on below provided link.
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Vacancies
The total number of vacancies to be filled through AP Welfare & Education assistant recruitment is 97. District-wise number of vacancies is given in below table
|Name of the District||No. of vacancies|
AP Welfare & Education Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who will apply online for AP Welfare & Education Assistant job in AP Social Welfare Department must fulfill the following eligibility criteria
Nationality / Domicile
Candidates must be a citizen of India and a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
As of 01 July 2021, candidates should have acquired the age of 18 years. The upper age limit to apply is 42 years.
|Lower age limit||Upper age limit|
|18 years||42 years|
The concession in upper age is applicable to the candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh. To know more, please have a look at below provided table.
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|N.C.C (who have worked as instructor in NCC) / Ex. Service men||3 years can be deducted from age along with the length of service rendered by them in the NCC / armed forces|
|SC / ST and BCs||5 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the state Census department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 Years|
|Except Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc., are not eligible, other A.P State Government Employees||Up to a maximum 5 years based on the length of regular service|
|Women legally separated from their husbands, widows, and divorced women who are not remarried||Upper age limit is 43 years (48 years for SC / ST)|
|Candidates employed and working on temporary basis||Up to a maximum of 5 years or length of service in years whichever is less|
Candidates must possess a graduation degree of any recognized University / Institution / College. Final year students can also apply online but at the time of appointment, they will have to show proof of passing the prescribed essential educational qualification.
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Application Form
AP Welfare & Education Assistant application form is available on the website of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates will have to logon to http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/ to access the online application.
But before that, they will also have to complete a mandatory registration (also known as one time profile registration) on the same website. Without registration, candidates will not be able to fill in the online application. The last date for registration of application and filling in the online application is Feb 2021.
How To Apply For AP Welfare & Education Assistant Job?
AP Welfare & Education Assistant online application involves three stages. Steps to complete the entire online application are mentioned below.
Step / Stage 1 Registration / OTPR
- Open the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021 or click this link http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- Find and click on ‘One-time profile registration’ link
- A new window will be displayed where you have to enter your name, date of birth, gender, Aadhaar no. and mobile number (in case, you don’t have ‘Aadhaar no., you can select any other photo ID then enter its number; don’t forget to upload a scanned file of the selected valid photo ID’
- Upload soft copy of your recent photo along with signature
- Accept declaration
- Enter verification code then click on ‘Upload’ tab
- A new page will open up having detailed OTPR form
- Before proceeding further, accept declaration 1 then enter your father’s / mother’s names
- Select community then type the email ID
- Select marital status and religion
- Select option ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to provide info in the following options- ‘Ex-servicemen’ / instructor in NCC / government employee / contract / outsourcing employee / PWD
- Enter your both addresses (correspondence and permanent)
- Enter your education details from class 4th to class 8th
- Enter your educational qualifications like the name of the board, roll no., month and year of passing
- Select up to 3 districts in which you want to appear for the examination
- Read then accept statement given under ‘Declaration 2’
- Click on tab ‘Preview’
- Make changes, if required otherwise click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Your OTPR is completed successfully
- You will also receive OTPR ID on your registered mobile number
Step / Stage 2 Submit Online Application
- Once again, open the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021
- On the homepage, find and click on Submit online application link
- Click on Apply tab available under ‘Posts Under Category – I’
- Enter OTPR ID, select date of birth
- Select post you wish to apply for
- Enter verification code
- Read declaration then accept it then click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Online application form will be displayed
- Read and accept declaration 1
- Select post details
- Enter qualification details
- Read and accept declaration 2
- Click on tab ‘Preview’
- Make changes, if you want by clicking on the ‘Edit’ tab or else click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Your application is submitted successfully
- Proceed further to make payment online
Step / Stage 3 Payment
- Open homepage of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021
- Find and click on the ‘Payment’ link
- Enter login ID / OTPR ID
- Select date of birth
- Enter verification code then click on the tab ‘Proceed to payment’
- Make payment online using credit card / debit card / UPI / internet banking
- Once payment is done, print your application for future reference
Note – Online application is considered incomplete until and unless the applicant will fill in all the fields of application and uploads the soft copies of asked documents and make payment of fee.
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Application Fee
Candidates belonging to Open category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 400/- towards application cum examination fee. Such candidates can also apply for non-local districts by paying an additional amount of Rs. 100/- (per district).
Ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to SC / ST / BC / PHC will have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- only towards online application fee.
Documents Required For Applying Online
To apply online, candidates must have the following documents
- Educational / academic certificates and documents
- Soft copies of recent passport size photo and signature (both the files should be scanned as per the specifications mentioned in official notification)
- Other documents/certificates to support eligibility criteria
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Hall Tickets
Candidates who successfully apply online for AP welfare and education assistant job will be issued hall ticket/call letter online through the website of AP Social Welfare Department. Admit card/call letter is a mandatory document and must be downloaded by candidates themselves before the written exam otherwise they will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
- Open website of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021
- Find and click on the ‘Hall Ticket’ link
- Click on the appropriate link
- Login screen will appear
- Enter the asked details such as registration ID and date of birth
- Enter code/captcha as shown in the provided image
- Admit card/hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Download admit card/hall ticket then print it on the A4 size paper
- Candidates must read instructions written on their admit card/hall ticket
- Admit card/hall tickets should be taken to the examination centre along with any valid photo ID of the candidate
- Examination centre details along with other details will be printed on admit card/hall ticket
- Admit card/hall ticket should be kept safely until the selection process is over
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Exam Pattern
AP Welfare & Education assistant recruitment includes a written examination and document verification. Candidates who successfully apply online for AP Welfare & Education Assistant job will be called to appear for a written examination to be held from 09.08.2021 to 14.08.2021. The written examination will have 150 objective type questions to be solved in total of 150 minutes.
- Paper will have objective type questions only
- Each MCQ will be of 1 mark
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking
|Subject||No. of questions||Duration (in minutes)||Max. marks|
|General mental ability||75||75||75|
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Syllabus
|General mental ability||General studies|
|General Mental Ability and Reasoning||History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP|
|Comprehension – Telugu and English||Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh|
|Current Affairs of regional, national and international importance||Indian Polity and governance|
|Sustainable Development and environmental Protection||Society, social justice, rights issues|
|General Science and its applications||Key welfare and development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Quantitative Aptitude with data interpretation|
|Basic computer knowledge|
Once written examination is done, authorities will release the answer key on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021. A process to check answer key is explained below
- Open gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- Find and click on answer key link
- Click on the appropriate link
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Check answer key
Candidates can also submit their objection on answer key through the same website i.e. http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/. However, further information related to the answer key is yet to come.
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Result
Once written examination is done, authorities will release its result on the website of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021. The result will be announced most probably by Sept 2021.
How To Check AP Welfare & Education Assistant Result?
- Open website of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021
- Find and click on the result link
- Enter and submit the required details
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Print it on the A4 size paper
Cut Off / Qualifying Marks
Cutoffs/qualifying marks will be decided by the authorities who are conducting AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021. However, cutoffs/qualifying marks will be out only on completion of written examination.
Candidates who manage to qualify in written examination by scoring cutoff/qualifying marks will be called to appear for document verification. While coming for document verification, candidates must bring attested photocopies of their important documents/certificates as well as in the original.
Once verification of documents is done, candidates will be considered for final selection.
AP Welfare & Education Assistant Selection Process / Final Selection
The final selection of candidates will be done on a merit basis. After conducting document verification, authorities will prepare a category-wise merit list having names of candidates selected for the post of AP Welfare & Education Assist in AP Village Secretariats (AP Grama Sachivalayam).
One week training will be provided to the selected functionaries in order to make them aware of the basic knowledge about the functions and general skills such as computer skills, official correspondence, etc. Training of Functionaries will happen between the dates notified by Govt.
The candidates recruited for the post of AP Welfare & Education Assistant will be on probation for a period of 2 years. Once the probation period is over, candidates will be appointed on regular basis as per the rules of the department concerned.
AP Welfare and Education Assistant Salary
During the probation period, candidates will get an amount of Rs. 15000/- per month. However, after completing the probation period successfully candidates will be placed under the regular pay scale i.e. Rs.14,600 – 44,870 in RPS 2015.
AP Welfare and Education Assistant FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date For Submission Of Application?
A. Feb 2021.
Q. When Written Exam Will Be Conducted?
A. The written examination will be conducted from 9th to 14th August 2021.
Q. How Much Stipend Will Be Paid To Candidates During Probation Period?
A. Rs. 15,000/-
Q. What Is The Number Of Vacancies To Be Filled?
A. 97 vacancies will be filled through AP welfare and education assistant recruitment.