Check HSSC Haryana Constable Result 2020 [Answer Key, Cut Off] : Haryana Police constable results 2020 will be released by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission in various stages on their official website @ hssc.gov.in. The commission will upload the result of each stage after the successful commencement of the respective stage of the exam. Candidates can check the result and locate their roll numbers from the result that has been uploaded.
The HSSC will also upload the answer key for the written exam based on which candidates can match their responses and also get an idea of their expected scores.
Haryana Police Constable Result 2020
The HSSC will release the result of the Police Constable recruitment exam in the following stages
- Knowledge test (written exam) result
- Physical screening test result
- Physical measurement test result
- Final merit list
The commission will first upload the result of the knowledge test. The knowledge test will be of 80 marks for 100 questions. 80% out of the total weightage is given to the written test which makes it the most important of them all.
Candidates who qualify the knowledge Test are then considered eligible for the Physical Screening Test. Candidates equal to 7 times the total number of vacancies that is present in each category are invited. The commission will release the result of this stage in the form of a PDF file wherein the roll numbers of all the selected candidates is mentioned.
All those who locate their roll numbers in the list are then eligible for the Physical Measurement test which is only qualifying in nature. Marks scored in this round will not be considered while calculating the final merit score. All those who meet the prescribed physical standards are then qualified for the next round.
The HSSC will release the result in the PDF format mentioning the roll numbers of those candidates who are called for the physical measurement and document scrutiny round. Candidates can check for their roll numbers using the Ctrl+F keys. All the candidates successfully qualifying the physical measurement test will then be called on for the document verification round that will be held on the same day.
Before formulating the final merit list, some additional qualifications and miscellaneous qualifications are also taken into account. They are as follows –
- Candidates possessing a Graduate degree in any discipline shall be awarded 5 marks extra.
- Candidates who hold a Post Graduate degree in any discipline, will get an additional score of 3 marks.
- Candidates who hold a valid NCC certificate of the A, B and C level shall get a benefit of 1, 2 and 3 marks respectively.
- All those applicant’s whose father/mother/spouse/son are/was/have not been a regular employee in any department/statutory/body/organization of the Central/State government shall get an additional credit of 5 marks.
- 5 marks will also be awarded to applicant’s who fall in the orphan/widow category.
- Those candidates who fall in the category of denotified tribe/nomadic group of the Haryana state shall also get additional benefit of 5 marks.
All the above mentioned criterion shall be take into consideration while formulating the final merit list.
After the completion of all stages, the commission will formulate the Haryana police constable merit list 2020. The aggregate marks scored in the knowledge test, the additional and miscellaneous qualification marks and the performance in all the stages shall be considered while making the final merit list.
The commission will upload the final list which will be arranged in order of merit of the total scores and the number of total vacancies in each category. Based on that, candidates shall be recommended for appointment after resolution of the tie cases.
How To Check Haryana Constable Result?
Candidates can check the Haryana Police Constable result 2020 in the following manner.
- Visit the official website of HSSC and click on the ‘results’ section on the home page.
- After the result section is opened, check for the stage wise result of the ‘Haryana Police Constable result’.
- Click on the link that is provided.
- The respective stage wise result shall be opened.
- Candidates can check the PDF result and locate their roll numbers by clicking on the ‘Ctrl+F’ keys.
Haryana Constable Answer key 2020
The HSSC will release the tentative answer key of the written exam for all candidates on its official website. Candidates can match their responses that they have marked with the ones mentioned in the tentative key. They can also get an idea of their expected score after matching the answers.
The commission will also give candidates the option to raise objections/claims against the tentative key and submit it to the commission within a stipulated time. The HSSC will go through all the claims and then will update candidates about any change, if there is any.
How To Check Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of HSSC @hssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, look for the link that provides the ‘Haryana Constable Answer Key’
- Click on that particular link and the key will be flashed on the screen
- Match your responses with the ones mentioned in the key
- Candidates can also download the key if they want.
Haryana Police Constable Cut Off Score
The Haryana Police Constable cut off 2020 will be formulated by the HSSC based on various important factors. All these factors will help in deciding and setting the cut off score on the basis of which candidates will be selected. Based on these factors, the cut off score may rise/go down each year.
The important Factors Are
- Difficulty level of questions asked in the exam in various shifts
- Total no of candidates who have appeared for the given exam
- The total number of vacancies that are available actually in each category
Haryana Police Constable FAQs
Q. How Does The Commission Formulate Merit List In Case Of A Tie?
A. In case of a tie, the commission takes into consideration a variety of factors such as marks scored by the candidate in the knowledge test, candidate who has higher level of education qualification, candidate who is older in terms of age, aggregate score achieved by the candidates, etc. Based on all these factors one by one, the commission eliminates the condition of a tie and then formulates the final list.