LIC HFL call letters will be released to call the candidates to appear for the online exam and personal interview. Candidates who apply for the post of Assistant, Associate or Assistant Manager will be able to download their admit card/ call letter from the official website, starting from 9th September 2020.
Candidates who have applied for the LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 should read further to get all the information about, how to download your call letter / admit card, the important dates, and other important details that the candidates should know before the appearing for the LIC HFL Online Exam.
LIC HFL Important Dates 2020
Interested candidates can find the important dates regarding the LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 in the table given below
|Last date to apply online||26th August 2020|
|Admit Card / call letter release||9th September 2020|
|Exam||9th or 10th October 2020|
|Result||To be notified|
LIC HFL Admit Card / Call Letter Release date 2020
There will be two admit cards or call letters for LIC HFL Recruitment 2020. The first admit card will be issued for all the candidates who successfully apply for the recruitment process to appear for online exam.
The second admit card will be issued to call the qualifying candidates of the online exam to appear for the personal interview. The LIC HFL Admit Card will be released on 9th September 2020 on the official website of LIC @ www.lichousing.com.
LIC HFL Admit Card for interview will be released after the publication of result of Online Exam. You should also keep your registered mobile number and email id active as all the important information will be conveyed by LIC through message on the registered mobile number and email id of the candidates.
Download LIC HFL Admit Card 2020 (link will be available soon)
How To Download Admit Card?
To download your LIC HFL Admit Card/ Call Letter you have to follow the below mentioned steps,
- Go to the official website or click here
- Go to the Careers tab
- Find and click on “LIC HFL Call letter 2020” link
- You will be taken to a login page
- Enter your registration number
- Enter your date of birth
- Click on “Login” button
- Your call letter will be displayed
- Download and take printout of your LIC HFL call letter
Details on Admit Card
LIC HFL Admit Card / Call Letter will contain the following information about the candidate and the exam
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Date and time of the examination
- Name and address of the examination centre
- Name of the post the candidate have applied for (Assistant/ Associate / Assistant Manager)
- Photo and Signature of the candidate
Instructions To Be Followed
Candidates will need to follow the instructions mentioned below in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience at the time of LIC HFL Exam
- You should carry printout of your call letter / admit card with you
- You must carry a valid photo id with you to the examination centre as well as a photocopy of the photo id
- ID should have the same name as mentioned on the call letter
- You have to affix a recent passport size photo on the call letter (it is preferred to affix the same photo as uploaded in the online application form)
- You should keep multiple copies of the photo affixed on the admit card for to submit at various stages of the recruitment process
- You should not change your appearance until the end of the recruitment process
- You will have to submit one copy of your call letter and photo id at the examination centre
- You will not be allowed to take calculators, mobile phones, pagers, or any other communication device inside the examination centre
- Candidates have to report at the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the online exam
- Biometric Data /thumb impress of the candidates will be captured for verification before the commencement of the exam
- Before appearing for biometric capturing you should make sure that your fingers are not covered in ink, colour or any other thing, they must not be dirty or wet
- If your primary thumb is injured then you should inform the authority so the impression of your fingers might be taken
Documents Needed To Carry
Candidates need the following documents in order to appear for LIC HFL Recruitment Exam 2020.
- Print out of your LIC HFL Call Letter / Admit Card
- Passport size photos
- Valid photo id proof (original as well as photocopy) any one of the following
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- ID issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College / University Id Card
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph
Note: candidates should note that Learner’s Driving Licence and Ration Card will not be accepted as valid identity proof.
LIC HFL Call Letter 2020 FAQs
Q. When The LIC HFL Admit Card/ Call Letter Will Release?
A. LIC HFL Admit Card / Call Letter will Release on 9th September 2020.
Q. Where Can I Download My LIC HFL Call Letter 2020?
A. You will be able to download your LIC HFL Call Letter 2020 from the official website of LIC HFL @ www.lichousing.com.
Q. Will I Receive My LIC HFL Admit Card In The Email?
A. No. LIC will not provide your LIC HFL Admit Card to you though email or any other means. You have to download your admit card from the official website.
Q. What Documents Will I Need To Carry To The LIC HFL Exam 2020?
A. You will need printout of your LIC HFL Admit Card, passport size photos and a valid photo id proof (original as well as photocopy) to carry to the LIC HFL Examination centre. If you would be unable to produce these documents then you will not be allowed to appear for the LIC HFL Exam.
Q. Can I Request To Change The LIC HFL Examination Centre Allotted To Me?
A. No, you cannot request to change the examination centre allotted to you for LIC HFL 2020 Exam.