LIC HFL exam pattern and syllabus for Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager posts are explained here. LIC HFL recruitment of the suitable candidates will be made on the basis of an online exam and interview.
LIC will be conducting the online exam on 9th or 10th October 2020. Candidates who successfully apply for the LIC HFL recruitment 2020 will be called to appear for the online examination.
Before appearing for the LIC HFL online exam the candidates should be aware of the few key things, such as, the exam pattern, syllabus, selection process etc. Here we have provided all that information that will be very useful for the candidates who will be appearing for the LIC HFL Recruitment Exam 2020.
LIC HFL Important Dates 2020
Below are some important dates for LIC HFL 2020 that the candidates should know.
|Last date to apply online||26th August 2020|
|Admit card / call letter||9th September 2020|
|Exam||9th or 10th October 2020|
|Result||To be notified|
LIC HFL Exam Pattern 2020
- LIC will conduct the online exam for 200 marks. The online exam will be consisted of 200 questions and the candidates will get 120 minutes to answer all the questions.
- Online Exam will have multiple choice objective type questions and there will be negative marking for incorrect answers.
- 1/4th of the marks allotted to the question will be deducted if your answer will be incorrect but there will be no penalty for unanswered questions.
- The online exam for Associate, Assistant and Assistant Manager will be held separately and the question paper will be divided into 4 sections.
- Each section will contain 50 questions for 50 marks. All the questions will be in English language only.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||50||50||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (for Assistant Manager) / Numerical Ability (for Assistant and Associate)||50||50||35 Minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 Minutes|
|English Language||50||50||35 Minutes|
Below you will find the detailed information about the LIC HFL Online Exam 2020.
- The online exam for LIC HFL will have 200 questions for 200 marks.
- There will be multiple choice objective type questions in the LIC HFL Online Exam
- Each question will be consisted of 1 mark
- For every incorrect answer 1/4th mark allotted to that question will be deducted
- No marks will be deducted for any unanswered questions
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections; General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude / Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning and English Language
- Each section will contain 50 questions
- Duration of General Awareness is 15 minutes
- Each section except for General Awareness you will get 35 minutes to answer all the questions
- Candidates applying for Assistant and Associate position will have to choose Numerical Ability section and for Assistant Manager candidate there will be Quantitative Aptitude section
LIC HFL Syllabus 2020
LIC HFL Exam 2020 syllabus is given below.
- Banking and Financial Institution
- Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Polity
- Countries and their Capitals & Currencies
- Indian Culture
- Indian Geography
- Indian Economy
- Books and Authors
- Science and Technology
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs
- Statements and Conclusion
- Input Output
- Coding and Decoding
- Number and Alphabet Series
- Distance and Directions
- Blood Relations
- Statements and Arguments
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement
- Statements and Assumptions
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Order and Ranking
- Verbal Reasoning
- Data sufficiency
- Alphanumeric Series
Quantitative Aptitude / Numerical Ability
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Sufficiency
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time, Wage and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Mathematical Inequalities
- Problem on Ages
- Number Series
- Simple Interest
- Mixture and Alligations
- Data Interpretation
- Compound Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Line, Bar, Tabular and Pie Charts
- Profit and Loss
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the Blanks
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Subject verb agreement
- Comprehension Reading
- Phrases and Idioms
- Singular and Plural, etc.
LIC HFL Exam Date 2020
As per the official notification released by the LIC, HFL Online Exam 2020 is expected to be held on the 9th or 10th of October 2020. The candidates should keep in touch with the official website of LIC HFL @ www.lichousing.com/ to get all the latest information about the LIC HFL Online Exam 2020.
LIC HFL Selection Process 2020
LIC will conduct a two stage selection process to hire the most suitable candidates for the post of Assistant, Associates and Assistant Managers. First step will be the online exam and after that the qualifying candidates will have to go through a personal interview.
All the candidates who apply successfully will be called to appear for the LIC HFL Online Exam which will be conducted for 200 marks. Candidates have to qualify the online exam to appear for the personal interview.
LIC will publish a merit list on its official website after conducting the online exam and those who get placed in the merit list will be called for personal interview.
Qualifying candidates of the online exam has to attend the personal interview. During the personal interview the personality, mental ability and other relevant skills of the candidates will be tested.
LIC will also conduct the document verification along with the interview only those candidates who get their documents verified will be allowed to appear for the interview.
After conducting the online exam and interview the LIC will a final merit list on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in online exam and personal interview.
The final merit list will be published on LIC’s official website for the final selection of the candidates on the post of Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager. Before final appointment the candidates will have to go through a Medical Examination.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 FAQs
Q. When The LIC HFL Exam Will Be Conducted?
A. LIC HFL Exam is expected to be held on 9th or 10th October 2020.
Q. How Many Questions Will Be There In LIC HFL Exam 2020?
A. There will be 200 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions in the LIC HFL Exam 2020.
Q. Will There Be Negative Marking In LIC HFL Exam 2020?
A. Yes, there will be negative marking, for every incorrect answer 1/4th or 0.25 marks will be deducted. But there will be negative marking for unanswered questions.
Q. What Will Be The Duration Of LIC HFL Exam 2020?
A. Candidates have to answer all the 200 questions in 120 minutes.
Q. How The Selection For Assistant Post Will Be Made?
A. The selection procedure for all the positions will be same, first the candidates will have to appear for the online exam and then the qualifying candidates will be called for document verification and interview and finally the selected candidates will have to go through a medical examination before getting appointed at the post of Assistant, Associate or Assistant Manager.