RRB ALP 2021 Apply Online & Application Form : The Railway Recruitment Board(s) will release RRB ALP 2021 advertisement for RRB ALP 2021 recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians against Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No. -/2021.
After the release of the RRB ALP 2021 Notification, apply online process will be commenced for candidates to submit applications for RRB ALP 2021 recruitment examination. ALP 2021 interested candidates have to submit online applications on the official websites of RRB(s).
RRB ALP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
RRB ALP eligibility criteria are as follows.
A candidate applying for RRB ALP 2021 should be at least 18 years old but not more than 30 years. However, relaxation in the maximum age limit will be given to candidates belonging to special categories as per the rules of the Government of India.
- For Assistant Loco Pilot (APL)- passed in 10th/matriculation plus ITI/Course completed act apprentices OR degree/diploma in engineering
- For technicians- passed in 10th/matriculation plus ITI/Course completed act apprentices OR diploma in engineering OR 10+2/intermediate with Physics and Mathematics.
RRB ALP Application Form 2021
RRB ALP Application form 2021 will be available on the respective regional railway websites. Candidates must submit the RRB Application form before the last date of registration along with the fee.
How To Apply Online For RRB ALP 2021?
RRB ALP 2021 online application will be available on official RRB regional websites. A candidate can visit the concerned regional RRB website to fill the RRB ALP 2021 application form. The process of applying online has been given stepwise below.
- Open any RRB(s) website in your browser (complete list of RRB(s) with their website address is given below)
- Find and click on the ‘Recruitment’ link
- Now, click on the ‘Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No. -/2021’ link
- Download and read RRB ALP 2021 advertisement
- Find and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Click on the checkbox to indicate your understanding of the Official notification
- Now, enter all the details very carefully especially mobile number, email, and state because they can’t be changed later
- Fill in details like Name, DOB, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, State, Community, SSC Roll No, Year Of SSC Passing, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- You will be landed on a new page where your Registration number and password will be displayed. OTP will be sent to mail ID along with a mobile number.
- Use these details to log in to fill the remaining application.
- Fill details like Education Detail, Community, Gender, Religion in Part I application
- have to upload documents such as the latest passport size photo & signature
- Pay your application fee by using ‘credit/debit card/ Net banking’ if paying online and proceed to part 2 of the application
- If paying offline wait for 1 hour after payment in the SBI branch or 24-48hrs in case of Post office payment.
- Logon to complete part 2 of the application form
- Enter scribe details, detailed educational qualification, choice of exam language for stage I & II
- Upload photograph with Name and date printed on it along with other required documents like SC/St certificate if seeking travel pass
- Finally submit the application by declaration
- Don’t forget to print the e-receipt along with the final submitted application
- Keep both printouts to use in future
- Students waiting for results of prescribed educational qualification should not apply
- 12 copies of the Photograph should be kept with them for further use
- Photo and other documents should be in JPEG format in between 15-40 kb size.
Modification Of Application Form Details
A candidate can modify the submitted online application twice by paying Rs. 250/-. Only minor details in the application form can be changed and details like State, mobile number, and email Id cannot be changed.
RRB ALP 2021 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
All the candidates going to apply for RRB ALP 2021 examination are required to know that the RRB ALP application fee is Rs 500/- which is non-refundable, but candidates belonging to ST/SC/PwD/Female/ex-servicemen/transgender/minorities/economically backward classes have to pay only Rs 250/- as their RRB ALP 2021 examination fee.
The fee paid by certain categories will be refunded after appearing in CBT Stage I. The RRB ALP 2021 examination fee has been tabulated below.
|Category name(s)||Amount to be paid by candidates (in Rs)|
|Minorities & economically backward classes||250|
- All the candidates can pay their examination fee either online or offline. To pay the fee online, candidates have to use a valid debit or credit card or Net banking.
- To pay the fee offline, candidates have to generate an e-challan of their choice at the time of submitting an online application and submit it with the requisite fee at any SBI branch or post office.
- The examination fee in other modes will not be accepted.
Where To Apply For RRB ALP 2021?
Interested candidates of RRB ALP 2021 have to apply online at any of the RRB(s) websites. Names of all RRB(s) with website addresses are given below.
|S.No.||Name of RRB(s)||Website address|
|12||Jammu & Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
RRB ALP 2021 Vacancies
As per the official advertisement, we have got to know that with this recruitment event, the Railway Recruitment Board(s) will shortlist and recruit a total of 26502 eligible candidates for the posts of assistant loco pilots & technicians. The post-wise number of vacancies is given below.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||17,673|
Note – The number of vacancies is provisional and may decrease or increase at a later stage