RBI Grade B 2019 Apply Online Application Form : RBI Grade B 2019 notification will be released and made available on official website of RBI. RBI Grade B exam 2019 will be a direct recruitment for the posts of Specialists in Grade ‘B’ in Common Seniority Group (CSG) streams. Through RBI Grade B exam, the bank will recruit qualified banking aspirants for numerous vacancies of officers which are going to be available in their various branches located across the nation.
If you want to be a Grade B officer in RBI then you must apply to the upcoming RBI Grade B examination. But before applying, you must ensure the eligibility criteria of the advertised posts. To check RBI Grade B eligibility conditions, please go through official notification. Along with conditions, you must also aware of few other things such as date of release of notification, no. of vacancies, mode of application, application fee / intimation charges & mode of payment, important dates, how to apply, scheme of selection & syllabus, examination centres, admit cards, results etc.
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Application Fee
- Exam Pattern
- Exam Centres
- Admit Card
- Cut Off
RBI Grade B 2019 Notification
Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai will release RBI Grade B advertisement in March 2019 of direct recruitment for the posts of Specialists in Grade ‘B’ in Common Seniority Group (CSG) streams. Once RBI Grade B advertisement is released, you can view / download it through the Bank’s website @www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2019
Every year, the Reserve Bank of India Services Board organizes and conducts a recruitment exercise for the vacancies of Grade B Specialists Officers available in various branches of RBI. Generally every year, no. of vacancies ranges from 150 to 500. Last year, no. of vacancies of posts ‘Grade B’ was 167. However, for this year’s Grade B exam, exact no. of vacancies is still not released. It is expected that exact no. of vacancies will be disclosed with the release of official advertisement.
RBI Grade B 2019 notification PDF – Download Here Now!
|Name of the examination||RBI Grade B Exam 2019|
|Also known as||Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Direct Recruitment 2019|
|Conducted by||Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai|
|RBI Grade B advertisement no.||-|
|RBI Grade B 2019 notification will be released in||March 2019|
|RBI Grade B Vacancy 2019||167 [tentative]|
|Mode of application||Online|
|RBI Grade B apply online dates||July 2019|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|RBI Grade B exam dates||-|
|RBI Grade B admit card will be available from||-|
|Declaration of RBI grade B result 2019||-|
|RBI official website||www.rbi.org.in|
|Apply online @||https://opportunities.rbi.org.in|
RBI Grade B Eligibility 2019
All the interested candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as per given in RBI Grade B 2019 notification PDF.
Applicant must be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal / Bhutan. Refugees from Tibet and other countries who are permanently settled in India are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates will have to produce a certificate / document issued by the Government of India.
On 1st of May 2019, applicant must have attained an age of 21 years but not be more than 30 years. In case, an applicant is possessing Ph.D. and M.Phil. then his/her upper age limit can be 34 and 32 respectively. Further, the upper age limit can be relaxed in the following cases
- Up to 5 years relaxation for SC / ST category candidates
- Up to 3 years for OBC candidates
- Up to 5 years for ex-employees of any banking institution
- Up to 10 years for the PwBD. For SC / ST PwBD – 15 years & OBC PwBD – 13 years.
Note- For further updates on Age limit and relaxation please refer to official notification [will release soon]
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Posts wise minimum educational qualifications are given below
|Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - DSIM||Jointly offered PGDBA [PG diploma in Business Analytics] by IIM Calcutta / IIT Kharagpur & ISI Kolkata with 50% marks or equivalent |
M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with at least 55% marks
Master's Degree in Mathematics with at least 55% marks along with 1-year PG diploma in Statistics or related subjects
A Master's Degree in Statistics & Informatics / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics / Mathematical Statistics / Statistics from IIT-Kharagpur / Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with at least 55% marks
|Doctorate in topics related to subjects mentioned under section ‘Essential qualifications’
Research & publication in standard journals or teaching experience
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||A master’s degree in Finance / Integrated Economics Course / Mathematical Economics / Quantitative Economics / Econometrics / Economics, with at least 55% marks||A doctorate degree in Economics or research or publications in standards journals or teaching experience|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) (General)||Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks along with 60% marks in class 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th examinations||Not Applicable|
RBI Grade B Application Form 2019
Application forms shall be available to fill and submit online on Bank’s website @https://opportunities.rbi.org.in from July 2019. No other mode for submission of application will be available. But before applying online, you have to keep the following things
- Valid email ID & mobile no.
- Scanned copy of photograph & signature as per guidelines mentioned in notification – Photo (4.5*3.5 cm, 20 kb to 50 kb in size) & Signature (10kb to 20 kb in size)
- Necessary documents / cards to make payment online
RBI Grade B 2019 Apply Online Procedure
- Open RBI official website or please click here www.rbi.org.in
- Find and click on URL ‘Recruitment for the post of “Officers in Gr. B’; this URL will be available under page ‘Opportunities @ RBI’
- Once again, click on the hyperlink ‘Online Applications’; it will take you to the online registration page
- Enter your basic details then upload the photo & signature
- Then go for option – new registration
- Enter and submit your name, contact details & email ID
- You will get a provisional registration no. & password; both are system generated
- Now, fill up the rest details in your application, then verify them
- Click on tab ‘Final Submit’
- Now proceed for payment by clicking on tab ‘Payment’
- Make payment online by using any of the available means
- Then click on button ‘Submit’
- Print your final submitted application form
RBI Grade B Application Fee 2019
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD categories will have to pay only Rs. 100/- towards intimation charges. There’s no application fee for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
- Candidates of Gen / OBC category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 850/- towards application fee including intimation charges
- There’s no application fee as well as intimation charges for staff candidates of RBI
Mode Of Payment
Candidates can pay the prescribed application fee / intimation charges through the online mode only by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2019
- Phase-I online Examination (Objective Type)
- Phase-II online Examination
- Phase-III Interview
Phase-I Online Exam (Objective Type)
It will be single stage paper to be held for 200 marks. It consist tests of – a) English Language, b) General Awareness, c) Quantitative Aptitude and d) Reasoning. Candidates will get total 120 minutes for answering all the MCQs.
Candidates who score above or equal to minimum cutoff marks will be shortlisted as well as called for Phase-II exam. Board will decide minimum cutoff marks for each test.
Phase-II online Exam [objective + Descriptive test]
Those who qualify Phase-I exam will get an opportunity to appear in Phase-II exam to be held online mode only. It will consist of 3 papers as below
|Paper no. & type||Name of Paper||Time (in minutes)||Marks`|
|I [Objective type test]||Economic and Social Issues||90||100|
|II [Descriptive type test]||English (Writing Skills)||90||100|
|III [Objective type test]||Finance & Management||90||100|
It will be of 50 minutes. Candidates who obtained minimum marks in Phase-II exam will be shortlisted as well as called for Phase-III Interview. Phase-II exam cut-off marks will be decided by the board.
RBI Grade B Exam Centres
Centres for Phase-I Exam – Kakinada, Port Blair, Dibrugarh, Eluru, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Tirupati, Chittoor, Vijaywada, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Mumbai, Warangal, Rajahmundry, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Alappuzha, Muzaffarpur, Bhagalpur, Bengaluru, Chikaballapur, Patna, Bagalkot, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Nagpur, Nasik etc.
Centres for Phase-II Exam – Jammu, Kanpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Patna, Pune, Chennai, Nagpur, Jammu, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi etc.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2019
Phase-I (Objective Type)
|General Awareness||English Language||Quantitative Ability||Reasoning|
|Banking Terms||Reading Comprehension||Permutation, Combination & Probability||Coding Decoding|
|National Institutions||Cloze test||Mixtures & Allegations||Seating Arrangement|
|Monetary Plans||Para jumbles||Sequence & Series||Coded Inequalities|
|Indian Banking Systems||Paragraph Completion||Number Systems||Data Sufficiency|
|Indian Financial Systems||Fill in the blanks||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Alphanumeric Series|
|Current Affairs||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting`||Simplification||Logical Reasoning|
|Paper no.||Name of Paper||Topics / Syllabus|
|I||Economic and Social Issues||Social Structure in India, Indian Political System, Social Sectors in India, IMF and World Bank etc.|
|II||English (Writing Skills)||This paper will have descriptive type questions designed to judge candidates’ writing skills along with expression and understanding of the topic|
|III||Finance & Management||Questions on RBI and other financial institutions like – NHB, NABARD, EXIM, SIDBI etc., primary as well as secondary markets, risk management, & Corporate Governance in Banking sector, nature & scope of Management, the processes of Management, concept & goals of HRD, Motivation, Mechanisms of Corporate Governance etc.|
- Phase-I exam will be only for screening as well as shortlisting candidates
- Marks obtained by candidates in Phase-II & Phase-III will be used for preparing a final merit list
- Based on final merit list, candidates will be selected for the posts mentioned in advertisement
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019
The RBI will issue admit cards online through the website www.rbi.org.in. There will be a separate admit card for each stage of examination.
How To Download RBI Grade B Admit card?
- Open RBI official website
- Find and click on link ‘Download Admit Card for Grade ‘B’ exam’
- A new page will be opened having a ‘Login’ screen
- Enter your registration ID then password
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Now you are logged into your account
- After logging, find and click on respective link
- Your admit card will be displayed
- Download and print it
Read : RBI Grade B 2019 Call Letter
RBI Grade B Result 2019
RBI will announce stage wise result of examinations through its website. To check result, a candidate has to follow few below given steps
- Open RBI official website and search for results page; it is available under URL ‘Opportunities’
- Under ‘Results’ page, you will see a list having date wise results
- If you want to check Phase-I result then find and click on the respective link
- A new page will be opened having Test wise and aggregate cut – off marks in Phase- I examination along with a panel to check Phase-I exam’s result
- To check your result, enter your roll no, date of birth then click on tab ‘Find’
- In same way, you can check result of Phase-II and Phase-III examinations
RBI Grade B 2019 Cut Off
Below we have mentioned Test wise and aggregate cut – off marks of Phase- I examination held in 2018. Based on these cut-off marks, candidates were shortlisted for Phase-II exam held in 2018.
|Section||Quantitative Aptitude |
|Total Score/ Aggregate
|PWD (OH / HI / VH / MD)||5.25||5.25||10.75||14.25||91.75|
|General / UR||7.50||7.50||15.00||20.00||105.75|
We wish you Best of Luck for your RBI Grade B 2019 exam.