Download RRB NTPC 2021 Hall Tickets : RRB NTPC Admit card 2021 will be released by Railway Recruitment Board on the regional RRB websites in due course. Candidates who will be appearing for RRB NTPC CBTs / CBAT / TST and document verification must have a valid e-call letter otherwise they shall not be allowed to appear in the respective exam. Further details on RRB NTPC 2021 have been given below.
Note: RRB NTPC 2019 Admit Card for CBT I stage has been released by Railway Recruitment Board. RRB NTPC CBT I will be held between 28 December – 30 January 2021.
Through RRB NTPC 2021, nearly 35,277 candidates will be shortlisted for both Under Graduate and Graduate posts such as Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Senior Time Keeper, Goods Guard, Traffic Assistant, Trains Clerk, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, etc. The entire recruitment process shall involve the following stages
- 1st Stage CBT
- 2nd Stage CBT
- TST / CBAT (as applicable)
- Document verification / medical examination
According to RRB NTPC 2021 notification, e-call letters for each stage of the RRB NTPC selection process will be issued to the eligible candidates through the official websites of RRBs. Candidates will have to download admit cards only from the website of the concerned RRB using their registration number and password. No RRB NTPC admit card will be sent by post.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 for 1st Stage CBT
Candidates who have successfully filled and submitted RRB NTPC online application will be called to appear for RRB NTPC 1st Stage CBT to be held between June to Sept 2021 (tentative). It will be a common test for all the notified posts in detailed CEN.
Candidates who will be appearing for RRB NTPC 1st Stage CBT must have a valid e-call letter. RRB NTPC admit cards 2021 for 1st Stage CBT will be issued through the RRBs website nearly ten days ahead of the day/date of RRB NTPC Stage 1 CBT.
Once the admit card for Stage 1 CBT will be uploaded on websites, RRBs will send messages and email to all eligible candidates in order to inform them. As soon as candidates will get SMS / email from the concerned RRB, they can download their e-call letters through the website of the respective RRB. Aspirants of RRB NTPC 1st stage CBT can get more info on e-call letters from the website of the concerned RRB.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 for 2nd Stage CBT
Based on the marks in Stage 1st CBT, candidates will be shortlisted and called for the 2nd Stage CBT. RRB 2nd Stage CBT is tentatively scheduled between Nov to Dec 2021. Candidates who will be going to appear for RRB NTPC Stage 2 CBT should get an e-call letter first.
E-call letters for all shortlisted candidates for Stage 2nd CBT will be uploaded on the websites of RRBs most probably 10 days before the date of the Stage 2nd CBT. Once admit cards will be uploaded, RRBs will inform candidates by sending them a mail and message on their registered email ID and mobile number. As soon as candidates will get SMS / email from the concerned RRB, they can download their e-call letters through the website of the respective RRB.
All the candidates are required to know that they will not get admit Card 2021 for 2nd Stage CBT by post/courier. They themselves have to download their admit card by visiting to the official website of the concerned RRB.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 for TST / CBAT (as applicable)
For a few posts like SM / TA, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, etc., RRBs will conduct TST / CBAT. Candidates who are shortlisted for TST / CBAT will be called by RRBs in due course. However, the date, time, and day for conducting TST / CBAT are still not decided and disclosed by RRBs.
RRB NTPC admit cards 2021 for TST / CBAT (as applicable) will be issued to eligible candidates through the official websites of RRBs. Once admit cards will be uploaded on websites, candidates will be informed via a message and email to be sent by respective RRBs. As soon as candidates will get SMS / email from respective RRB, they can download their admit cards by accessing the website of the concerned RRB.
RRBs will not send admit cards by post or courier. RRBs will issue admit cards in online mode only. Therefore, candidates selected for TST / CBAT (as applicable) must keep visiting the official website of the concerned RRB in order to get the latest updates on RRB NTPC admit card 2021.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 for Document Verification / Medical examination (as applicable)
This is the last stage of the RRB NTPC selection process and will be held for all the posts mentioned in the RRB NTPC notification (CEN). Candidates shortlisted for DV / medical examination will be called by RRBs through an e-call letter to be issued online to each candidate.
Once RRBs will upload e-call letters to their websites, they will inform eligible candidates by mailing and texting them. As soon as candidates will get SMS / email from respective RRB, they can download their admit cards by accessing the website of the concerned RRB.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Release
RRB NTPC Admit card 2021 is an important document that needs to be carried by all the candidates who are appearing for the online exam. It will be available to download for all the prospective candidates on the official website of RRB a few days before the examination. The Board will release an official notification mentioning the release of admit cards once the dates of the online exam are announced.
Candidates failing to procure the admit card will not be permitted to appear for the online exam. Only after the admit card and the details presented in it is duly checked by the invigilators and supervisors, a candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall.
How To Download RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card?
RRB Admit card 2021 will be released by the Board on its official website two-three weeks prior to the commencement of each examination.
- The admit card will be made available only to those candidates who have successfully filled the application form and paid the fees as well. All the different stages of the exam will have different admit cards.
- The admit card for the online CBT examination will be released followed by TST / CBAT and DV for the candidates who qualify for the CBT.
- Candidates applying for the posts of senior clerk cum typist and junior accountant cum typist will be provided with the admit card for the typing test.
- Candidates applying for the posts of the assistant station master and traffic assistant will be provided with the admit card for the computer-based aptitude test.
- The call letter for the verification of documents shall be made available only to those shortlisted candidates who have cleared all the above-mentioned stages.
Steps To Download The Admit Card
- Candidates must first log in to the official website of RRB @ rrbcdg.gov.in/
- Visit Regional websites of RRB by searching on other links
- Then click on RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 to download the admit card
- Now, fill in the registration/application number, password/date of birth, and the security code
- The RRB NTPC admit card will be flashed on the screen
- All the details mentioned in the admit card must be properly and carefully checked before downloading it
- All candidates are advised to keep a copy of the admit card with them safely till the completion of the online exam.
Details That Are Mentioned On The Admit Card
All the candidates must properly and carefully check all the details that have been mentioned in their respective admit cards. It must also be ensured that the photograph and signature are properly visible. In case of any discrepancy/issue, they must contact the RRB exam conducting authorities without delay.
The following details are mentioned on the RRB NTPC admit card.
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Category of the candidate
- Name and address of the exam center
- Day, date, and time of the examination
Instructions That Are To Be Followed
The following instructions need to be followed by each and every candidate while appearing for the examination. Any candidate who fails to follow these instructions can be debarred from appearing in the examination.
- Candidates cannot possess any electronic or wireless device such as mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, calculators, and etc. while inside the examination hall.
- Any candidate who falsely impersonates someone or sits on behalf of someone else or asks someone else to appear on their behalf can face cancellation and/or criminal charges
- Any sort of misappropriate behavior or conduct is not allowed
Under all these conditions, the Board reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the candidate and/or can also levy criminal charges against him/her.
Documents Needed To Carry For The Exam
- Downloaded e-hall ticket/admit card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Government approved photo identity proof
RRB NTPC FAQs
Q. Is it necessary to bring admit card while appearing for RRB NTPC Stage 1st CBT?
A. Yes, otherwise you will not be allowed to write Stage 1st CBT.
Q. Who will issue admit cards for Stage 2nd CBT?
A. RRB will issue e-call letters for every stage of the NTPC selection process.
Q. What are the documents required to download the RRB NTPC e-call letter?
A. Candidate’s RRB NTPC registration number and date of birth are needed to download the e-call letter from the website of RRBs.