SSC CHSL 2018 application form will be available soon on SSC official website @ SSC.nic.in/. SSC CHSL exam will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission for recruitment to the posts like Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, DEO, LDC/ JSA etc. available in various Central Government Departments.
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission conducts CHSL exam to fulfil manpower needs of various Organizations / Ministries / Departments of the Government of India. Final selection to the posts will be made through three stages of examination as shown below
- Tier I Online exam [objective type test]
- Tier II [Descriptive Paper]
- Tier III [Skill test]
Interested candidates will have to go through the SSC CHSL Online Application Process but before that they must check SSC CHSL eligibility conditions.
SSC CHSL 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality / Citizenship
An applicant should be an Indian citizen or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal. Tibetan refugees who are already settled in India are also eligible to apply. However, they are required to submit valid proof before joining.
At the time of filling and submitting SSC CHSL 2018 application form, candidate should be at least 18 years old but not has acquired an age of 27 years. However, in some cases relaxation in upper age limit will be permitted as per the orders of the Government of India.
If you are applying to DEO post then you must have passed intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics from a recognized Board. Otherwise, you should have passed in 12th standard.
Note- SSC CHSL eligibility conditions may be changed after releasing of SSC CHSL 2018 notification.
How To Fill & Submit SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form?
Before applying, interested candidates are required to go through SSC online registration process. SSC registration is one time process and mandatory to apply for any post / service/ examination under Staff Selection Commission. After completing SSC registration, aspirant will get a provisional registration no. and password to be used in SSC CHSL 2018 application form.
SSC CHSL 2018 Apply Online Procedure
- Open SSC official website or please click here
- On homepage, you will see few icons and links
- Find and click on icon ‘Apply’
- Click on tab ‘CHSL’
- Then click on link ‘Apply’
- Once again, click on link ‘Click here to apply’
- A new webpage will be displayed having three sections- ‘Registration Part’, ‘Instructions to Candidates’ and ‘Application Part’
- Since you are a new user, therefore click on tab ‘Register’ available under section ‘Registration Part’
- New registration form will be opened
- Now, enter and verify your name, father’s & mother’s name
- Then enter and verify your secondary board exam roll no.
- Select date of birth then verify it
- Select and verify gender
- Enter text as shown in the box
- Then click on tab ‘Enter’
- Enter other basic details like visible identification mark [optional]
- Select and verify category
- Enter permanent address, mobile no. and email ID
- Enter text as shown in the image
- Then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph then signature
- Then click on tab ‘Next’
- Instantly, you will receive an acknowledgement mail from SSC having your provisional registration no. and password
- Now your SSC online registration is completed
- Use your provisional registration no. and password to complete your SSC CHSL 2018 application form
- After completing application, proceed for payment
- Then print final submitted application form
Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH / Ex-servicemen categories and females are exempted from submission of application fee. Other candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- towards application fee.
Mode Of Payment
Candidates can pay their SSC CHSL 2018 application form fees through any of the following modes
- Credit card
- Debit card / ATM card with PIN code
- Internet banking
|Name of the examination||Combined Higher Level Secondary examination 2018 / CHSL 2018|
|Conducted by||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CHSL 2018 notification shall be released on||-|
|SSC registration dates||-|
|SSC exam date [Tier I]||-|
|SSC exam date [Tier II / Descriptive Paper]||-|
|SSC exam date [Tier III/ Skill Test]||-|
|Final result will be released on||-|
|SSC official website / Apply online @||https://SSC.nic.in/Portal/Apply|
SSC CHSL 2018-19 Notification
Official notification is likely to be released in the month of Nov 2018. However, exact date is still not released. For more updates, please bookmark this page.
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL 2018 will be organized and completed after three tiers of examination. Tier I exam will be an objective type test to be held in online mode only. It will have 100 MCQs to be solved in only 60 minutes. Negative marking will be there in Tier I exam.
Tier II exam will be a descriptive paper and Tier III will be a skill test / typing test.