SSC CHSL Apply Online 2019 : SSC CHSL 2019 application form has been released and made available from 5th March 2019 on SSC official website @ SSC.nic.in/. SSC CHSL exam will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission for recruitment to the posts like Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, DEO, LDC/ JSA etc. available in various Central Government Departments. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online before the closing date i.e. April 05, 2019 up to 5:00 pm.
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission conducts CHSL exam to fulfil manpower needs of various Organizations / Ministries / Departments of the Government of India. Final selection to the posts will be through a selection process having three stages of examination as shown below
- Tier I Online exam [objective type test]
- Tier II [Descriptive Paper]
- Tier III [Skill test/ Typing Test]
Interested candidates will have to go through the SSC CHSL Online Application Process but before that they must check SSC CHSL eligibility conditions.
SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality / Citizenship
An applicant should be an Indian citizen or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal. Tibetan refugees who are already settled in India are also eligible to apply. However, apart from Indian citizens, every other applicant will have to produce a certificate of eligibility at the time of final appointment. This certificate of eligibility must be issued by the Government of India.
As on 01 Aug 2019, candidate should be at least 18 years old but not has acquired an age of 27 years or they should born between 02 Aug 1992 to 01 Aug 2001. However, in some cases relaxation in upper age limit will be permitted as per the orders of the Government of India.
|Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit (in years)|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15|
|SC / ST||5|
|Divorced Women / widows / women legally separated and who are not married again||Up 35 years of age|
|Divorced Women / widows / women legally separated and who are not married again (SC / ST)||Up 40 years of age|
|Applicants who were living in J&K while 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5|
Essential Qualifications (As on 01 Aug 2019)
If you are applying for DEO post in the office of C&AG (Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India) then you must have passed intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics from a recognized Board.
For posts other than DEOs in C&AG such as LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO, applicant should have passed class 12th or equivalent examinations.
Note – SSC CHSL eligibility conditions are given in detail in the SSC CHSL 2019 notification.
How To Fill & Submit SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form?
Before applying, interested candidates are required to go through SSC online registration process. SSC registration is one time process and mandatory to apply for any post / service/ examination under Staff Selection Commission. After completing SSC registration, aspirant will get a provisional registration no. and password to be used in SSC CHSL 2019 application form.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2019 – Step by Step Guide/Procedure
Part I one-Time Registration
- Open SSC official website or please click here
- On homepage, you will see few icons and links
- Search for ‘Login’ section
- Then click on link ‘New User? Register Now’ link
- A new form will open up where you have to enter and submit your basic details
- Enter and verify your ‘Aadhaar no.’
- If you don’t have ‘Aadhaar’ then select any other type of ID and enter ID number of the selected ID
- Enter and verify your name, father’s and mother’s name
- Select and verify your date of birth
- Enter and verify your class 10 details such as board name, roll number and year of passing
- Select and verify your gender
- Select highest level of educational qualification
- Enter and verify your mobile number and email address
- Select state of permanent address
- Verify all the entered details then click on tab ‘Save’
- Check and confirm your mobile number and email address by clicking on tab ‘Confirm’
- You will see your registration number; meanwhile, you will receive an auto generated password on your mobile and email
- Go back to SSC’s homepage and login using your registration number and password
- After login using details, you will see your first login screen where you have to enter and submit your old and new password to change password
- After changing password successfully, login again using your registration number and changed password
- After login, you will see your basic details entered by you during 1 step of 1 time registration
- You can make changes in your entered basic details by clicking on tab ‘Edit’
- After making changes, click on ‘Save’ tab to save them then click on ‘Next’ tab to proceed further
- Now, enter your additional and contact details
- Select and verify category then select nationality
- Write your identification marks
- Enter the details of your permanent and present address
- Save all the details and proceed further to complete the last stage of online 1 time registration
- In last part, you will have to upload scanned copies of your latest photo and signature; both the files should be as per the specifications prescribed by SSC
- Read the statement of declaration then accept it
- Click on tab ‘Final Submit’
- Confirm your photo and signature
- Instantly, you will receive OTPs on your registered mobile number and password
- Enter and submit any 1 OTP to complete your online 1-time registration
- Now, your registration is successfully completed; note down your registration number
Part II Online Application Form
- Once again open website of SSC and login using your registration number and password to complete SSC CHSL 2019 online application form
- After login, find and click on link ‘Apply’ available under ‘Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018’
- You will see your partially filled SSC CHSL 2019 online application
- Fill up the rest details in your SSC CHSL 2019 online application
- Then click on button ‘Preview’
- Verify all the details then click on button ‘Submit’
- You will be redirected to the payment page
- If you want to make payment online then selection option ‘Online’ otherwise click on option ‘Offline’ and print challan of SBI
- Now, print your final submitted SSC CHSL 2019 online application
Specifications For Scanning Files
- Photo and signature should be scanned in JPEG / JPG format
- Scanned file size of photo should be between 20 KB to 50 KB; image size should be about 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Scanned file size of signature should be between 10 KB to 20 KB; image size should be about 4.0 cm x 3.5 cm
Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH / Ex-servicemen categories and females are exempted from submission of application fee. Other candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- towards application fee.
Mode Of Payment
Candidates can pay their SSC CHSL 2019 application form fees through any of the following modes
- Credit card
- Debit card / ATM card with PIN code
- Internet banking
- BHIM UPI
- Challan of SBI
SSC CHSL Overview
|Name of the examination||Combined Higher Level Secondary examination 2019 / CHSL 2019|
|Conducted by||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CHSL 2019 notification release||March 05, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Registration start date||March 05, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Registration Last date||April 05, 2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)|
|Last date for depositing fee online||April 07, 2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
|Last date for generating challan of SBI||April 07, 2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
|Last date for depositing fee offline through challan of SBI||April 09, 2019 (while working hours of Bank)
|SSC CHSL exam date [Tier I]||July 01 to 26, 2019
|SSC CHSL exam date [Tier II / Descriptive Paper]||Sept 29, 2019
|SSC CHSL exam date [Tier III/ Skill Test]||-|
|Final result will be released on||-|
|SSC official website / Apply online @||https://SSC.nic.in/Portal/Apply|
SSC CHSL Notification 2019
SSC CHSL Official notification has been released on March 05, 2019. Eligible candidates must read official notification and submit online application form before the last date i.e. April 05, 2019.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL 2019 will be organized and completed after three tiers of examination. Tier I exam will be an objective type test to be held in online mode only. It will have 100 MCQs to be solved in only 60 minutes (80 min for PwBD). Negative marking will be there in Tier I exam.
Tier II exam will be a descriptive paper and Tier III will be a skill test / typing test.
SSC CHSL Apply Online FAQs
Q. By When I Can Apply For SSC CHSL 2019?
A. You can apply for SSC CHSL 2019 between March 05, 2019 to April 05, 2019.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Female Candidates?
A. Female candidates and applicants belonging to SC / ST / PH / Ex-servicemen categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Q. Which Organization Will Conduct Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination [CHSL 2019]?
A. Staff Selection Commission will conduct CHSL 2019 exam.
Q. How Can I Pay The Application Fee?
A. Fee can be paid online or offline. To pay fee online, use a credit / debit card or internet banking or BHIM UPI. To pay fee offline, generate a challan of SBI during filling SSC CHSL online application then submit it with cash in any nearby branch of SBI.
Q. Which Is The Website For Submission Of Applications?