SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020 : SSC CHSL 2020 application form has been released on 3rd Dec 2019 on the SSC official website @ SSC.nic.in/. Interested candidates can submit the online application form from 3rd Dec 2019 and the registration closing date will be 10th Jan 2020 (23:59). SSC CHSL exam will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission for recruitment to the posts like Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, DEO, LDC/ JSA, etc. available in various Central Government Departments.
- SSC CHSL Age limit is 18-27 years as on 1st Jan 2020 and candidates must possess Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent qualification to be eligible for the exam.
- SSC CHSL Application Fee for Male General/ OBC candidates is Rs. 100/- and payment is exempted for female and SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission conducts the CHSL exam to fulfill the manpower needs of various Organizations / Ministries / Departments of the Government of India. Final selection to the posts will be through a selection process having three stages of examination as shown below
- Tier I Online exam [objective type test]
- Tier II [Descriptive Paper]
- Tier III [Skill test/ Typing Test]
Interested candidates will have to go through the SSC CHSL Online Application Process but before that, they must check SSC CHSL eligibility conditions.
SSC CHSL Overview
|Name of the examination||SSC CHSL 2019-20|
|Conducted by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification release||3 Dec 2019|
|Registration start date||3 Dec 2019|
|Registration Last date||10 Jan 2020 (23:59)|
|Last date for depositing fee online||12 Jan 2020 (23:59)|
|Last date for generating challan of SBI||12 Jan 2020 (23:59)|
|Last date for depositing fee offline through challan of SBI||14 Jan 2020 (23:59)|
|SSC CHSL exam date [Tier I]||17-21 Aug to 24-27 Aug 2020|
|SSC CHSL exam date [Tier II / Descriptive Paper]||To be notified|
|SSC CHSL exam date [Tier III/ Skill Test]||To be notified|
|Final result||To be notified|
|SSC official website / Apply online @||https://SSC.nic.in/Portal/Apply|
SSC CHSL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality / Citizenship
- An applicant should be an Indian citizen (or)
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal (or)
- Tibetan refugees who came to India on or before 1st Jan 1962 to settle permanently in India (or)
- Person of Indian Origin migrated to India with permanently settling therefrom the countries of Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African countries of Kenya, Zaire, Ethiopia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, and Vietnam.
However, apart from Indian citizens, every other applicant will have to produce a certificate of eligibility at the time of final appointment. This certificate of eligibility must be issued by the Government of India.
As on 01 Jan 2020, candidates should be at least 18 years old but not have crossed the age of 27 years or they should born between 02 Jan 1993 to 01 Jan 2002.
However, in some cases relaxation in the upper age limit will be permitted as per the orders of the Government of India.
|Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit (in years)|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15|
|SC / ST||5|
|Divorced Women / widows / women legally separated and who are not married again||Up 35 years of age|
|Divorced Women / widows / women legally separated and who are not married again (SC / ST)||Up 40 years of age|
|Applicants who were living in J&K while 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5|
Essential Qualifications (As on 01 Jan 2020)
If you are applying for a DEO post in the office of C&AG (Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India) then you must have passed intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics from a recognized Board.
For posts other than DEOs in C&AG such as LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO, applicant should have passed class 12th or equivalent examinations.
SSC CHSL 2020 Application Form
Interested candidates are required to go through SSC online registration process. SSC CHSL registration is a one-time process and mandatory to apply for any post/service/ examination under the Staff Selection Commission. After completing the SSC registration, the aspirant will get a provisional registration no. and password to be used in SSC CHSL 2020 application form.
- Part I One Time Registration
- Part II Online Submission of Application
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020
SSC CHSL Application Form submission step by step guide/procedure is given below.
Part I one-Time Registration
- Open SSC official website or please click here
- On the homepage, you will see a few icons and links
- Search for ‘Log in’ section
- Then click on the link ‘New User? Register Now’ link
- A new form will open up where you have to enter and submit your basic details
- Enter and verify your ‘Aadhaar no.’
- If you don’t have ‘Aadhaar’ then select any other type of ID and enter the ID number of the selected ID
- Enter and verify your name, father’s and mother’s name
- Select and verify your date of birth
- Enter and verify your class 10 details such as board name, roll number and year of passing
- Select and verify your gender
- Select the highest level of educational qualification
- Enter and verify your mobile number and email address
- Select state of permanent address
- Verify all the entered details then click on tab ‘Save’
- Check and confirm your mobile number and email address by clicking on the tab ‘Confirm’
- You will see your registration number; meanwhile, you will receive an auto-generated password on your mobile and email
- Go back to SSC’s homepage and log in using your registration number and password
- After login using details, you will see your first login screen where you have to enter and submit your old and new password to change password
- After changing password successfully, log in again using your registration number and changed the password
- After login, you will see your basic details entered by you during one-time registration
- You can make changes in your entered basic details by clicking on tab ‘Edit’
- After making changes, click on the ‘Save’ tab to save them then click on the ‘Next’ tab to proceed further
- Now, enter your additional and contact details
- Select and verify category then select nationality
- Write your identification marks
- Enter the details of your permanent and present address
- Save all the details and proceed further to complete the last stage of online one time registration
- In the last part, you will have to upload scanned copies of your latest photo and signature; both the files should be as per the specifications prescribed by SSC
- Read the statement of declaration then accept it
- Click on tab ‘Final Submit’
- Confirm your photo and signature
- Instantly, you will receive OTPs on your registered mobile number and password
- Enter and submit any 1 OTP to complete your online 1-time registration
- Now, your registration is successfully completed; note down your registration number
Part II Online Application Form
- Once again open the website of SSC and log in using your registration number and password to complete SSC CHSL 2020 online application form
- After login, find and click on the link ‘Apply’ available under ‘Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018’
- You will see your partially filled SSC CHSL 2020 online application
- Fill up the rest details in your SSC CHSL 2020 online application
- Then click on button ‘Preview’
- Verify all the details then click on the button ‘Submit’
- You will be redirected to the payment page
- If you want to make payment online then selection option ‘Online’ otherwise click on option ‘Offline’ and print challan of SBI
- Now, print your final submitted SSC CHSL 2020 online application
Specifications For Scanning Files
- Photo and signature should be scanned in JPEG / JPG format
- Scanned file size of the photo should be between 20 KB to 50 KB; image size should be about 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Scanned file size of signature should be between 10 KB to 20 KB; image size should be about 4.0 cm x 3.5 cm
Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH / Ex-servicemen categories and females are exempted from submission of application fee. Other candidates (Male General/OBC) will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- towards application fee.
Mode Of Payment
Candidates can pay their SSC CHSL 2020 application form fees through any of the following modes
- Credit card
- Debit card / ATM card with PIN code
- Internet banking
- BHIM UPI
- Challan of SBI
SSC CHSL Apply Online FAQs
Q. By When I Can Apply For SSC CHSL 2020?
A. candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2020 between 3rd Dec 2019 to 10th Jan 2020.
Q. What Is The SSC CHSL Application Fee For Male & Female Candidates?
A. Male General and OBC candidate shave to pay Rs. 100/- and the female candidates and applicants belonging to SC / ST / PH / Ex-servicemen categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Q. Which Organization Will Conduct Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination [CHSL 2020]?
A. Staff Selection Commission will conduct the CHSL 2020 exam.
Q. How Can I Pay The Application Fee?
A. Fee can be paid online or offline. To pay the fee online, use a credit/debit card or internet banking or BHIM UPI. To pay fees offline, generate a challan of SBI during filling SSC CHSL online application then submit it with cash in any nearby branch of SBI.
Q. Which Is The Website For Submission Of Applications?