Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2019 [Apply Online, Application Form] – Syndicate bank will release Syndicate Bank PO 2019 official notification for admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) programme for the academic session 2019-20. Candidates qualifying this written examination will get an admission to PGDBF programme offered through NITTE & Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE). Upon successful completion of this course of 1 year duration, candidates will be appointed as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade I in the bank.
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee
- Application Form
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Exam Centres
- Cut Off
Below we are going to discuss everything about this entrance cum recruitment examination such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee & process, admit card, result, cut-off etc.
About Syndicate Bank PO 2019
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 will be an entrance cum recruitment examination for those candidates who are interested in an ever-growing banking career. Qualifying candidates will be eligible to get admission to 1 year PGDBF training course run at NITTE & Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE). After completing programme within the specified session, a student would be offered employment in the Syndicate Bank as PO (Probationary Officer) in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I. For 2019-20, the Syndicate Bank will select 500 few candidates through this current selection exercise. Exact number of student intake shall be cleared only after the release of Syndicate Bank PO 2019 official notification.
- Syndicate Bank PO Apply Online 2019
- Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus 2019
- Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2019
- Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Results
The main purpose of conducting this entrance cum recruitment examination is that to choose candidates who are dedicated, bright, can work effectively in team, have good communication skills (both written & oral), are zealous about their career objectives and who display a positive approach and integrity towards bank.
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Important Dates
|Examination conducted By||Syndicate Bank|
|Examination name||Syndicate Bank PO 2019|
|Essential Qualification||Graduation from a recognized university with 60% marks (for SC/ST/PwD- 55%)|
|Examination mode||Online (CBT or computer based test)|
|Online application (start and end)||January 2019|
|Admit cards available from (tentative)||1st week of February 2019|
|Exam date and time duration (tentative)||3rd week of February 2019|
|Exam Type||Entrance cum recruitment examination for post of Probationary Officer in Syndicate Bank|
|Exam centres||all over India (major cities)|
|Result declared on||Notified Soon|
|Apply online on||www.syndicatebank.in|
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit and Relaxation
All the interested candidates must note down that to apply for this examination they should be at least 20 years old but not more than 29 years. Age relaxation is applicable as shown in below table
|S.No.||Category Name||Age relaxation in years|
|1||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|2||OBC (Other Backward Classes/Non-Creamy layer)||3 years|
|3||SC/ST (Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe)||5 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
Minimum Educational Qualifications
To apply for Syndicate Bank PO 2019 examination, a candidate should have passed in any graduation programme from a recognized University with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PwD). To know more about eligibility criteria, candidates are requested to go through the official notification which will be available soon on bank’s website.
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Application Fee and Mode of Payment
General candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 600/- as their application + intimation fee. There is no application fee for candidates of SC/ST/PwD categories. They just have to pay an amount of Rs. 100.00 as intimation charges. All the candidates are required to know that they have to pay application fees/ intimation charges through online mode only by using internet banking, credit card and debit card.
Note – Bank Transaction charges are applicable and will have to be paid by the applicant. Application fees/ intimation charges submitted in other modes will be rejected by examination conducting authorities.
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Application Form and Process
All the banking aspirants have to fill and submit online application to apply for Syndicate Bank PO 2019. For the session 2019-20, Syndicate Bank invites online application for admission to one-year residential training programme i.e. Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF). Application filled and submitted in other modes will not be entertained by Syndicate Bank. Before filling and submitting online application for Syndicate Bank PO 2019 examination, you are requested to go through official notification carefully to ensure eligibility criteria.
How To Fill Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Online Application?
- Before attempting online application, make sure you have a valid email ID
- Visit Syndicate Bank’s official website
- At home page, you will see ‘Announcements’ tab
- On hovering mouse over ‘Announcements’ tab, you will find ‘Career’ tab/button
- Click it
- You will be landed on a new page where you will see ‘PGDBF PROGRAMME 2019-2020’ written under ‘Reference No. REC/99066/2018’
- Click ‘APPLY ONLINE’ link or Click here for direct link [link shall be activated soon]
- You will be landed on new page where you will ‘Click here for New Registration’ link
- Now, enter all the basic details such as name, mobile number, email ID etc in their respective fields
- Fill security code as given in box
- Hit ‘Save & Next’ button
- Now, you will receive an email along with an SMS with your ‘Provisional Registration Number’ and ‘Password’
- you are requested to note it down carefully as you have to use them in future
- Now, upload scanned copies of your recent recognizable PP size photo and signature
- But prior to uploading documents, you are recommended to read ‘Guidelines’ carefully
- Click ‘Next’
- Now, fill other basic details such as ‘Category’, ‘Date of Birth’, etc
- Now, hit ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Preview your application and make changes if you need
- Make ‘Payment’
- Don’t forget to take a print out of ‘E-receipt’ and ‘Application form’
List Of Documents Needed
- One valid email address and working mobile number
- Scanned copies of documents in required format (image and signature)
- Net banking or debit/credit card details to pay your application fee
- All academic mark sheets or certificates
Specifications For Scanning Photo & Signature
- Should be a recent passport size colour photo taken on a sunny day
- Preferred dimensions are 200 x 230 pixels with size – 20 kb to 50 kb
- Image file should be either JPEG or JPG format
- Sign must be taken by the applicant on white paper using Black ink pen
- Preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels with size equals to or less than 20 kb
- Image file should be either JPEG or JPG format
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Exam Pattern
This examination will be conducted in online mode by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) followed by Interview and/or group discussion. Syndicate Bank PO 2019 online examination will be divided into two sections- objective test and descriptive test. Candidates will get 120 minutes to solve objective test and another 30 minutes to solve descriptive test. Complete online exam pattern is given below.
|S.No.||Section name||No and type of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50 (objective)||50|
|3||English Language||50 (objective)||50|
|4||General Awareness||50 (objective)||50|
|5||English Language||2 (descriptive)||50|
Note – Syndicate Bank has the authority to make changes in the pattern/structure of examination. if any candidates will be intimated through official website.
Candidates qualified in online examination will be called for Interview and/or Group Discussion. Online examination’s cut-off/qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Syllabus
- Reasoning – Data sufficiency, order & ranking, inequality, circular/linear seating arrangement, syllogism, blood relations, coding-decoding, direction sense etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Number series, quadratic equations, missing DI sets, simplification/approximation, mathematical inequality, double diagram DI and MCQs on miscellaneous topics such as time, work & wages, profit, Partnerships, Pipes & Cisterns, loss & discount, simple & compound interest, Mixtures & Alligations etc.
- English Language – MCQs on sentence connectors, reading comprehension, fill in the blanks, error spotting, Idiom-Phrase/ Odd one out based MCQs, sentence improvement, cloze test etc.
- General Awareness – Banking awareness MCQs, Currencies, national/international important organizations’ headquarters, important Places, national/international current affairs, static general awareness, important government schemes, important summits, important days, books & authors, awards, etc.
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Call Letter
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 admit card for the online examination will be available to download in 1st week of February 2019. However, this date is tentative and it may be changed. To download call letters, candidates will be required to visit the official website of the Bank.
How To Download Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Admit Card?
- Open Syndicate Bank’s website in your browser
- Click ‘Career’ tab present in ‘Announcements’ tab
- Hit ‘Download Admit card’ link
- Fill all the asked details
- Click ‘Submit’ button
- Save or Print your Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Admit card
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Online Exam Centres
This year, Syndicate Bank PO 2019 examination will be held in more than 100 cities/towns across the nation. Name of few centres are- Durgapur, Dehradun, Meerut, Mathura, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Bikaner, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jhansi, Ambala, Surat, Salem, Erode, Chennai, Asansol, Roorkee, Haldwani, Sikar, Kota, Ghaziabad, Ajmer, Nashik, Panaji, Patiala, Agartala, Thrichur, Greater Kolkata, Allahabad, Aligarh, Agra, Hubli, Dhanbad, Srinagar, Una, Kochi, Kolhapur, Dhule, Kullu etc.
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Results
After few weeks from the date of online examination, Syndicate Bank will release results on its official website. Moreover, Syndicate Bank will intimate candidates of result declaration through SMS and email. To check your result, you need to visit Syndicate Bank’s official website.
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Cut Off
Syndicate Bank will set cut-off marks to qualify online examination. All the candidates will have to score above cut-off marks if they want to be called for Interview and/or Group Discussion.
Syndicate Bank PO FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date For Online Registration?
A. Dates are still not disclosed by the Bank.
Q. What Is The Total Number Of Student Intake?
A. The number of student intake shall be cleared only after release of Syndicate Bank PO notification.
Q. I’ve A Graduation Degree In Arts. Am I Eligible To Appear For Syndicate Bank PO?
A. Yes, you are eligible unless you will be not more than 28 years of age and you have a degree with at least 60% marks (55% marks for ST / SC / PwD).
Q. What Will Be The Application Fees For Candidates Belonging To SC Category?
A. There will be no application fees for candidates belonging to SC category. However, they will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- towards intimation charges.
Q. What Will Be The Mode Of Payment Of Fees?
A. Applicants can pay fees online by using debit card / credit card or internet banking.
Once and for all guys, if you still have any questions regarding Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Examination then do comment below.