AP Agriculture Department has released the notification to recruit 400 candidates for AP Village Sericulture Assistant positions in Grama Sachivalayams. Recruitment notification has been released on 27th July 2019 on the official website and the candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to fill the online application form starting from 27th July 2019 till 10th August 2019. If you are interested in applying for AP Village Sericulture Assistant Recruitment then you must read further to get all the information about the important dates, apply online process, exam pattern, selection process, minimum eligibility criteria etc.
|Post||Village Sericulture Assistant|
|Conducted by||Agriculture Department|
|Authority||AP Grama Sachivalayam|
|Number of vacancies||400|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official website||Click Here|
Village Sericulture Assistant Important Dates
Interested candidates should know about the following important dates for AP Village Sericulture Assistant Recruitment 2019.
|Notification Release||27 th July 2019|
|Application form date||27 th July 2019|
|Last date to apply online||10 th August 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release||3 days before the exam|
|Examination||1 st September 2019|
|Result||September 1, 2019|
AP Village Sericulture Assistant Notification 2019
AP Village Sericulture Assistant Notification was released on 27th July 2019 on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of AP Village Sericulture Assistant should go through the official notification very carefully. The notification will contain all the important details about the recruitment process, such as distribution of vacancies, eligibility criteria, and reservation policy etc. So you should read the official notification before filling the online application form.
Village Sericulture Assistant Vacancies
Agriculture Department of AP have announced 400 vacancies for the AP Grama Sachivalayam for the post of AP Village Sericulture Assistant. These 400 vacancies will be distributed in among all the district of Andhra Pradesh as per the following table
|District||Number of Vacancies|
Village Sericulture Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2019
In order to apply for the AP Village Sericulture Assistant Recruitment you have to fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria as set by the AP Grama Sachivalayam. If you do not fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions then your application form will be rejected.
Nationality / Domicile
- Candidates should be Indian Citizen
- They must also be residents of Andhra Pradesh
Candidates who have migrated to the Andhra Pradesh from Telangana between 2nd June 2014 – 1st June 2019 shall get local status certificate from competent authority.
Candidates willing to apply for AP Village Sericulture Assistant should not be older than 42 years and they must be at least 18 years of age.
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|18 years||42 years|
Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will be provided relaxation in the upper age limit as per the reservation policy of the Andhra Pradesh Government.
|Divorced women, women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and widows||ST /SC||6 years|
|SC / ST / BC||5 year|
|Ex-Servicemen and NCC Instructors||3 years plus the duration of their service|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees in State Census department (minimum service of 6 months)||3 years|
|State Government Employees (expect for APSRTC, Corporations, APSEB, and Municipalities etc.)||Up to 5 years|
Candidates must have any one of the following minimum educational qualification in order to apply for AP Village Sericulture Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- They should have passed Vocational Intermediate course in Sericulture OR
- They must have B.Sc. with Sericulture OR
- They should have an M.Sc. Degree in Sericulture
Village Sericulture Assistant Application Form 2019
AP Village Sericulture Assistant Application form is available to fill on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. The application form was released on 27th July 2019 and interested candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions will be able to fill and submit the online application form through the official website. The last date to fill the online application form is 10th August 2019 till 11:59 pm but the candidates are advised to fill the application form as soon as possible to avoid any problem due to the last moment load on the website.
Village Sericulture Assistant : How To Apply Online?
You must have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to successfully apply for AP Village Sericulture Assistant for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019.
Step 1 – One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
- Go to AP Grama Sachivalayam website @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- Click the “One Time Profile Registration OTPR” link
- Registration form will appear
- Fill the registration form
- Enter your name, date of birth
- Select Gender and enter Aadhaar number, mobile number
- Upload your photo and signature
- Enter security code provided on the form
- Click on upload button
- You will be taken to a new page
- Accept the declaration
- Enter required details
- Enter your Father’s name, mother’s name,
- Select community
- Enter email id, marital status
- Select religion
- Choose if you are an Ex-Serviceman, NCC Instructor, Government Employee or a person with disability
- Enter your address details (permanent and correspondence)
- Enter your basic educational details
- Select your preferred examination district
- Accept the “Declaration 2”
- Click on “preview”
- Click on “edit” to make changes
- Submit the application form
- Your Registration id will be generated
- Note down your registration id and proceed to fill the application form
Step 2 – Online Application Form
- Open AP Grama Sachivalayam website
- Click on “Submit online application”
- A new page will be open
- Click on “apply” button
- Enter your registration id
- Select “Village Sericulture Assistant” post
- Accept the declaration
- Prefilled application form will be displayed
- Select if you willing to apply for Non Local District
- Enter your qualifications
- Accept the “declaration 2”
- Click on “preview” button
- Click on “edit” button to make changes
- Click on “submit” button to submit the application form
- Your Candidate ID will be Generated after submitting the application form
- Note down your Candidate ID
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fee
- Enter your Registration ID and Date of Birth
- Enter verification code
- Click “Proceed to Payment” button
- System will calculate your application fee
- Click on “Proceed to payment” once again
- Choose the method of payment
- Make payment of the application fee
- Take printout of fee receipt and application form
Village Sericulture Assistant Application Fee 2019
AP Sachivalayam Village Sericulture Assistant Application fee will be Rs. 400/- Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- out of which application fee will be Rs. 200/- and Rs. 200/- will be for examination fee. Payment of application fee can be made using online method through credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI. Candidates who belong to SC / ST / BC/ Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen will not have to pay examination fee but they need to pay Rs. 200/- for processing application. Candidates can apply for Non Local District but for that they have to pay Rs. 100/- for each district they apply for. They should also know that they can only apply for a maximum of 3 districts.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Non Local District Charge|
|Unreserved||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs.100/- per district|
|Physically Handicapped / SC / St / BC / Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 200/-||Exempted||Exempted|
If you are willing to apply for the AP Village Sericulture Assistant Recruitment 2019 then you should have the following documents in order to complete the online application process.
- Photo and signature (scanned copy)
- Valid Photo ID if Aadhaar not available
With the above documents, candidates will also be required to bring the below documents at the time of document verification process.
- Domicile certificate
- Local Status Certificate (if required)
- Educational certificate
- Category certificate
- Medial certificate for physically handicapped
- Photo Id proof etc.
Village Sericulture Assistant Exam Pattern
Candidates who successfully apply for the AP Village Sericulture Assistant for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 will have to appear for a written exam. The written exam will be conducted in the offline mode and will consist of multiple choice objective questions. The question paper will consist of 150 questions which will be divided into two parts. Part A will have 50 questions related to General Studies and Mental Ability and Part B will contain 100 questions about Sericulture. For each correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. The duration of the written exam will be 150 minutes.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|A||General Studies and Mental Ability||50||50||50 minutes|
Village Sericulture Assistant Syllabus
Candidates who will be appearing for the AP Village Sericulture Assistant recruitment exam should prepare according to the provided syllabus.
Mental Ability and General Studies
- Current Affairs of regional, national and international importance
- Indian Polity and Governance
- History and Culture of Indian and Andhra Pradesh
- Constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments
- Reform ad centre – state relations with reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Public Policy
- Key welfare and development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh
- General English
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Society, Social justice, rights issues
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- General Science and its applications to day to day life
- Contemporary development in science and technology and information technology
- History of Sericulture
- Morphology and Taxonomy of Mulberry
- Non-mulberry food plants
- Soils and preparation of land
- Mulberry plantation methods
- Mulberry cultivation
- Manure and fertilizers
- Nutritive values of Mulberry leaf
- Non-Mulberry Silk worms
- Rearing house
- Rearing equipment
- Preparation for Rearing
- Environmental conditions and management
- Economics of silkworm rearing
- Entrepreneurship development
- EDP in Sericulture
- Hatching and Brushing
- Chawki Rearing
- Late age Rearing
- Spinning and mounting
- Effective rate of rearing
- Silkworm anatomy
- Silkworm diseases and pest management
- Seri bio technology
- Cytology and anatomy of mulberry
- Farm management
- Mulberry diseases
- Mulberry pests
- Estimation of Leaf Yield
- Raising and maintenance of cahwki garden
- Economics of Mulberry cultivation
- Systematic position of Bombyx mori
- Morphology and life cycle of Bombyx mori
- Parental Races
- Grainage Equipment
- Grainage Operations
- Seed Production
- Acid treatment and hibernation schedules
- Seed economics
- Silk reeling industry
- Cocoon qualify and cocoon sorting
- Cocoon marketing
- Cocoon stiffing
- Cocoon cooking and brushing
- Raw silk testing
- Reeling economics
- Silk dyeing
Village Sericulture Assistant Selection Process
AP Agriculture Department will be selecting the suitable candidates for the post of AP Village Sericulture Assistant by conducting a written exam and document verification.
Candidates who successfully apply for AP Village Sericulture Assistant will be called to appear for a written exam. Candidates have to qualify the written exam to become eligible for final selection. The written exam will be consisted of objective type MCQs. After conducting written exam, a merit list will be prepared and the candidates who get shortlisted in the merit list will be called for document verification.
In this, a panel will verify the original documents of the candidates who qualify the written exam. After the document verification, final selection of the candidates will be made on the post of AP Village Sericulture Assistant Position.
Village Sericulture Assistant Hall Tickets
AP Village Sericulture Assistant Hall Ticket will be released on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam at least 3 days before the written examination. Candidates who successfully complete the online application process will be able to download their hall ticket from the website. Candidates have to download their hall ticket to from the website only as it will not be provided to them through any other means.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
Candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to download their AP Village Sericulture Assistant Hall Ticket from the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
- Visit the official website @ http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Click on the hall ticket link
- A login page will appear
- Enter your candidate id and password
- Your hall ticket will open
- Download and take printout of your Hall Ticket
AP Village Sericulture Assistant Results
AP Village Sericulture Assistant Result is expected to be released in September 2019. The result will be released on the official website of the AP Grama Sachivalayam and you will be able to check if you have qualified the written exam or not. The result will be uploaded in the form of a merit list and candidates whose name / registration number will appear in the merit list will be considered qualified and all the other candidates will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
Village Sericulture Assistant Cut Off Marks
Candidates should score more or equal marks to the cut off as determined by the AP Grama Sachivalayam. The cut off marks will be different for candidate belonging to different categories and will be decided on the basis of marks scored by all the candidates and number of vacancies. AP Village Sericulture Cut off marks will be published on the official website along with the result and you will be able to check the cut off by visiting the official website.
Village Sericulture Assistant Salary and Probation Period
Candidates who will get selected on the post of AP Village Sericulture Assistant will be put on probation for a period of initial 2 years. During the probation period candidates will get Rs. 15000/- per month. Once the probation period will conclude the candidates will get salary according to the pay scale of Rs. 14,600/- to Rs. 44,870/- per month.
Village Sericulture Assistant 2019 FAQs
Q. What Is The Maximum Age To Apply For The AP Village Sericulture Assistant for AP Grama Sachivalayam?
A. Candidates should not be older than 42 years of age as on 1st July 2019 in order to apply for AP Village Sericulture Assistant.
Q. What Is The Minimum Educational Qualification Required To Apply For AP Village Sericulture Assistant Recruitment?
A. You must at least have passed Vocational Intermediate course in Sericulture to become eligible to apply for AP Village Sericulture Assistant.
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply For Village Sericulture Assistant?
A. 10th August is the last date to apply for AP Village Sericulture Assistant for AP Grama Sachivalayam.
Q. How Much Is The Application Fee For AP Village Sericulture Assistant Recruitment?
A. Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee and Rs. 200/- as examination fee for AP Village Sericulture Assistant.
Q. How Much Is The Salary For AP Village Sericulture Assistant?
A. AP Village Sericulture Assistant will get a salary between Rs. 14,600/- to Rs. 44,870/-