Canara Bank PO Result 2020 will be released on the official website of the Canara Bank. Candidates can check the answer key followed by result for the online test. Candidates, who take up the test for the year 2020-21 can check their results from the official website of the Canara Bank.
Canara Bank PO Results Release Date
Candidates can check result and answer key for the written test in April 2020. Canara bank answer key will be released by the IBPS that conducts the online test for the recruitment of the Canara Bank POs, a day or two after the online test. After GD and Interview, Final result of Canara bank PO will be released.
Canara Bank PO 2020 Answer Key
Candidates taking up the Canara Bank PO 2020 can expect the release of the answer key a day or two after the online test. It will help candidates to know the status of their performance in the test. As they will probably remember the answers they gave in the online test, a day or two after the test, they can somewhat judge their score. It will help them somewhat judge whether they will be ranked for the further rounds of the selection process.
How To Check/Download Result?
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the Canara Bank
- On this website, at the careers link, they will find a category called recruitment
- When they click on the recruitment, they will find a link to the Canara Bank PO 2020 on successful completion of PGDBF Course
- When they click on this link, they will find a link to the results if they are published
- When they click on this link, they will find that the list of candidates selected for GD and PI will be displayed in PDF format
- On this page, they will find the roll number, registration number and name of selected candidates
- From this list, candidates can check whether they are selected for the further rounds.
- This list will also have the respective category corresponding to the name, roll number and registration number of selected candidates.
Canara Bank PO Call Letters For GD and Interview
Candidates, who have been shortlisted from the online test, will get intimation from the Canara Bank about their selection. This is the call letter for the GD and interview, which will have the date, time and venue. Candidates are recommended to check the website of the Canara Bank to know about the documents they will have to carry to the GD and interview venue. The intimation will be sent to the registered Email of the candidates. The bank will not be responsible for any delay in the receipt of this Email or non-delivery of this Email. So, candidates are recommended to keep the registered Email ID active until the recruitment process is over. Therefore, candidates can make sure to download the call letters from the official website of Canara Bank and carry it to the centre for GD and Interview.
Documents To Carry To The GD and Interview Venue
Candidates need not have to send the print out of the application to the Canara Bank after the submission of application. However, if they are shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview after the announcement of results for the online test, candidates will have to submit the print out of the application during GD and interview session. Here are the other documents they will have to carry to the GD and interview session:
- Print out of the online application
- Identity Proof with the name written as it is in the application for the Canara Bank PO
- Printout of the call letter for GD and Interview
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Proof of DOB along with the proof of certificate if age relaxation is applicable to the candidate
- Disability certificate in the case of candidates falling under PWBD Category
- Certificate and mark lists for PG, Graduation, Intermediate/PUC/10+2/SSCC/Class X
- Category certificate for reserved category candidates
Candidates will have to bring the original of the above-mentioned certificates along with them if they are shortlisted for GD and interview. In addition, they will also have to bring the self-attested copies of these documents for verification purpose. Candidates will not be permitted to participate in GD and Interview if they cannot produce these documents.
Canara Bank PO 2020 Final Result
After GD and Interview, the final list of selected candidates will be released on the official website. Candidates has to visit Canara Bank official website to check the final result.
- Visit Canara bank website
- Find and click on Final result of Canara Bank PO examination for PGDBF course
- Download pdf of the selected candidates and check roll number from the list (or) enter required details and click on submit button to check score and to get the result
- Take a printout of the result for further reference
Canara Bank PO 2020 Cut Off
The Canara Bank will decide the minimum cut-off mark for each of the four sections in the online test and also the overall cut-off expected from the candidates. Based on the number of vacancies, candidates ranked sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test based on the cut-off marks decided by the bank, candidates in the ratio of 1:3 will be invited for GD and interview. It means that one of every three candidates based on the number of vacancies will be shortlisted from the online test.
The overall marks allotted for GD and the interview are 50 each. The cut-off for GD and PI will be less than 40% for general category candidates and less than 35% for reserved category candidates. The bank will give 50:20:30 weightage for the online test, GD and interview respectively.
Previous Year Cut Off For Canara Bank PO Online Test For PGDBF
Here is a table to show the cut-off for different categories for the year 2018 for the Canara Bank PO PGDBF recruitment:
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness||English||Reasoning||Overall Cutoff|
So, candidates appearing for Canara Bank PO for PGDBF can expect similar cut-offs as above for the year 2020 and should plan their preparation accordingly. The official cut-off for 2020 will be released after the online test.