IBPS PO Application Form 2019 : IBPS PO 2019 apply online/ online registration process will start in August 2019 for the vacancies of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee to be filled in during the fiscal year 2020-21. Through this common recruitment process, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will fill up the vacant posts of PO/ MT in Participating Organizations/ Banks.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conduct a common recruitment event for employment of eligible candidates on the posts of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees available in participating organizations. Final selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts will be based on merit secured in the common recruitment process consists of an online test (preliminary & main examination) followed by personal Interview.
IBPS PO 2019 Official Notification will be released in August 2019. Online portal for submission of IBPS PO 2019 application will open up in Aug 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBPS PO 2019 through the website @www.ibps.in before the last date of registration by paying the required application and exam fee.
IBPS PO Eligibility 2019
Candidates who will be applying for IBPS PO 2019 should make sure that they meet the minimum eligibility conditions assigned by IBPS in IBPS PO 2019 notification which will be out in Aug 2019.
Applicant must be an Indian Citizen or a subject of Bhutan / Nepal. Tibetan refugees who are migrated to India on or before 01 Jan 1962 with an intention to settle permanently can also apply for IBPS PO 2019.
A person of Indian origin who is permanently living in India after migrating from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi, Zaire, Zambia, Ethiopia & Vietnam can also apply for IBPS PO 2019.
Apart from Indian citizens, other applicants will have to produce a certificate of eligibility whenever asked. The certificate of such candidates must be issued by the Government of India.
IBPS PO Age Limit
As on 01 Aug 2019, applicant should be 20 years old but not has acquired an age of 30 years OR applicant should be born between 02 Aug 1989 to 01 Aug 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit
IBPS PO Age relaxation of certain categories is mentioned below.
|Category||Age relaxation (in years)|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5|
|Persons lived in J&K during 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5|
|SC / ST||5|
|ESM, SSCOs / commissioned officers including ECOs who have rendered minimum 5 years military service||5|
Note – Candidates who want age relaxation will be needed to show and submit necessary document(s) in original and photocopies at the time of Interview.
As on 04 Sept 2019, applicant must have a degree (Graduation) in any stream / discipline from a University/ Institution recognized by the GOI or any equivalent qualification.
Candidates must possess Graduation degree/ mark sheet on the day of IBPS PO registration. Candidates have to enter the percentage scored in the Graduation in online application form. Final year students/ candidates awaiting results must not apply for IBPS PO 2019.
IBPS PO 2019 Application Form
IBPS PO 2019 Application forms will be available in Aug 2019 along with IBPS PO notification. Aspirants of IBPS PO 2019 are required to know the complete online registration process which will be distributed in 6 steps as follows
- Basic Info / Registration
- Upload of Photo & Signature
- Fill in details in Application
- Preview of application
- Upload of other documents
- Payment of fee
How To Apply Online For IBPS PO 2019?
Registration/ Filling up of Basic Info
- Open the official website of IBPS @ ibps.in
- On homepage, you will see several tabs, links etc.
- Find and click on tab ‘CRP PO / MT’
- A new page will be opened having details of several ongoing CRP PO / MT recruitment events
- Find and click on link ‘Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees VIII’
- You will see a new page having links to read / download official advertisement and apply online
- Click on link of official advertisement to read and understand eligibility criteria and other conditions
- If you are not eligible as per the conditions given in official advertisement then close the website otherwise click on ‘Apply Online’ link
- You will be landed on a new page having important information about IBPS PO 2019 along with tab ‘Click here for new registration’
- Going through online registration process will be compulsory for all those candidates who want to apply for IBPS PO 2019
- therefore click on tab ‘Click here for new registration’
- Enter and confirm your ‘First name’, ‘Middle name’ and ‘Last Name’
- Enter and confirm your Mobile no. and email ID
- Enter security code as shown in the text box
- Click on tab ‘Save & Next’
- A new page will open up where you will see your provisional registration no. and password; note it down carefully
Upload of Photo & Signature
- Now upload your scanned photo then signature
- Your scanned photo and signature should be as per the guidelines prescribed by IBPS in the notification
- Now click on tab ‘Next’
Fill Details In IBPS PO Application Form
- Now fill in basic details like category, sub-caste etc.
- Select your date of birth then gender and marital status
- Enter your father’s / mother’s name
- Enter your addresses (both permanent & correspondence)
- Then select address for GST invoicing
- Validate your details then click on tab ‘Save & Next’
- Provide details of your educational qualification and work experience, if any
- Select the name of the centre
- Now click on tab ‘Save & Next’
Preview Of Application
- You will see a preview of your application
- If you want to make any changes then click on tab ‘Back’ otherwise read and accept the declaration to submit application finally
Upload Other Files
- Now upload scanned copy of thumb impression
- Also, upload scanned file of handwritten declaration
- Enter security code as shown in the text box
- Click on tab ‘Save & Next’
Payment Of Fee
- Now candidates are required to make payment of fees/ intimation charges in online mode
- To make payment, candidates can use debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- After making payment successfully, candidates must take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form
IBPS PO 2019 Application Fees/ Intimation Charges & Mode of Payment
- SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- while for others application fees including intimation charges will be Rs. 600/-. Applicable bank charges will have to be paid by the candidate.
- Applicants can pay their fees online by using Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, Debit Cards, Internet banking, Credit cards etc.
Pre-Requisites For IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online
- Scanned copies of photo, signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration
- Valid and personal email ID and working mobile number
- Necessary documents / details to make online payment
Common Guidelines For Scanning (Applicable For All Documents)
- Scanner resolution should be set of 200 dpi
- Color should be set to True Color
- Image file should be either JPEG or JPG format
- File size and format must be as same as specified
Guidelines For Scanning Photo
- Photo should be a recent passport style
- Photo should be in color
- Dimensions of photo must be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size after scanning should be amid 20 kb – 50 kb
Guidelines for Scanning Hand-Written Declaration, Left Thumb Impression & Signature
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size must be done through a black ink pen on white paper
- Left thumb impression must be taken with blue / black ink on white paper
- Declaration must be written by applicant in English with black ink on a white paper
- Size of file should be amid 10 kb – 20 kb
- Hand written declaration and signature must be in small letters otherwise shall be rejected.
IBPS PO 2019 Helpline
While filling the IBPS PO Application form if you will need any help / assistance then you are recommended to contact the authorities through the helpline numbers given below
- 1800 103 4566 OR 1800 222 366
Assistance through helpline numbers will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
IBPS PO 2019 Application Form Correction
There will be no facility to make any changes / corrections after the final submission of IBPS PO application form. So, it is recommended that you should be extra careful while filling the form. Before final submission, candidates must review and validate the details filled by them in their application form.
In case, if you have made any mistake then you can apply again as IBPS considers the latest form submitted by the candidate. But the fees submitted earlier will not be refunded under any conditions. Candidates who submit another application will have to make a fresh payment.
IBPS PO 2019 Overview
|Name of the posts||Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (POs / MTs)|
|No. of Vacancies||4000 (Approximate)|
|Online registration dates & application fees / intimation charges submission dates||Aug/ Sept 2019|
|Call letters for Pre - Exam Training shall be available from||Sept 2019|
|Pre - Exam training dates||Oct 2019|
|Call letters for Online Preliminary examination shall be available to download from||November/ October 2019|
|Prelims will be on||12th, 13th, 19th & 20th of Oct, 2019|
|IBPS PO 2019 Preliminary exam results shall be announced in||Oct/ Nov 2019|
|Call letters for Online Main examination shall be available to download from||Nov 2019|
|IBPS PO 2019 Mains will be on||30th Nov 2019|
|IBPS PO 2019 Main exam results shall be announced in||Dec 2019|
|Call letters for IBPS PO 2019 Interview shall be available to download from||Jan 2020|
|IBPS PO 2019 Interview will be held in||Either Jan or Feb of 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
|IBPS PO 2019 Official website||www.ibps.in|
IBPS PO Application Form & Eligibility FAQs
Q. The Official Website Of IBPS Is Not Working Now. Is There Any Facility To Apply Through Some Other Website?
A. No, you cannot apply through any other website. IBPS website is not working may be due to heavy traffic. You are recommended to try again after few hours or try using some other browser.
Q. Can I Submit IBPS PO Application Form In The Offline Mode?
A. No, you cannot. IBPS PO application forms must be submitted in the online mode only using the official website of IBPS.
Q. How Can I Pay The Application Fee Through A Demand Draft or Bank Challan?
A. No, you cannot pay the fees through a DD or bank challan; fee should be paid only in the online mode using debit card / credit card and internet banking.
Q. I’m 18 Years Old. Can I Apply For The Exam?
A. No, you cannot apply for the IBPS PO 2019 exam. The minimum age for applying for the exam is 20 years.
Q. Can I Fill In The Application In The Hindi Language?
A. No, the IBPS PO application form can only be filled in the English language.
Q. When Will The Online Registration Starts For IBPS PO 2019?
A. Online registration for IBPS PO 2019 will starts in Aug 2019 (tentative).
Q. Is It Necessary To Upload Digital Files Of Photo & Signature?
A. Yes, otherwise your application form will not be accepted and hence your candidature will be cancelled.
Q. Is It Necessary To Possess Educational Certificates Of Qualifying Exam During IBPS PO 2019 Registration On Official Portal?
A. If you want to apply for IBPS PO 2019 then you must possess qualifying exam certificates. You must enter percentage scored in graduation during IBPS PO registration process.
Q. I Am In Final Year Of Graduation. Can I Apply For IBPS PO 2019 Exam?
A. No. Candidates must have graduation degree/ marks sheet on the day of registration.
Q. I Have Passed Class 12th Examinations. Am I Eligible To Apply For The Exam?
A. No, you are not. As on 04 Sept 2019, the minimum educational qualifications for the exam is a graduation degree in any discipline.