IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment [Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Date] : IBPS PO / MT 2019 notification has been released on 02 Aug 2019 and apply online process has started from 07 Aug 2019. IBPS PO preliminary online exam is scheduled to be conducted on 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th October 2019 and Main exam will be conducted on 30th November 2019 for selection of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in participating banks. Eligible candidates wanted to join as PO/MT in the participating organizations have to register for common recruitment process (CRP-PO/MT-IX). IBPS PO exam will be held in 2 tiers, Online examination will be conducted in two phases consisting of Prelim and Main exam and Common Interview conducted by participating Organizations and coordinated by nodal bank.
Here you will know complete information about IBPS CWE PO/MT – 2019 including release of official notification, Important Exam Dates, Application form and process, Admit card, results, cut off etc. IBPS conducts the PO exam to select probationary officers in all public sector banks except SBI and other Institutes like NABARD, SIDBI, LIC and other insurance companies. Mode of written examination would be online and examination will be held at various locations throughout India.
- Important Dates
- Exam Pattern
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Admit Card
- Cut Off
IBPS PO 2019 Notification
IBPS PO 2019 notification been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on 2nd August 2019. IBPS PO 2019 will be a common recruitment process for recruitment of probationary officers / management trainees in participating organisations (CRP PO/MT-IX for vacancies of 2020-21). The entire selection process of IBPS PO 2019 includes the online examinations (Preliminary and Main) followed by a Common Interview.
IBPS PO 2019 Important Dates
IBPS PO/MT 2019 important dates have been tabulated below
|Exam Name||IBPS PO 2019|
|Exam conducted by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Notification Release Date||02 August 2019|
|Online registration starts on||07 August 2019|
|Last date of registration||28 Aug 2019|
|Edit / Modification of Application by candidates can be done between||07 - 28 Aug, 2019|
|Payment of fees||07 - 28 Aug, 2019|
|Download Pre Exam Training Call Letter and Training||September 2019|
|Download PO Prelim Exam Call Letter||October 2019|
|Exam date||12th, 13th, 19th, 20th of October 2019|
|Declaration of Prelim Exam Result||October/ November 2019|
|Main Admit card download||November 2019|
|IBPS PO mains examination||30 November 2019|
|Declaration of mains result||December 2019|
|Download of IBPS PO interview call letter||January 2020|
|IBPS PO interview||January/February 2020|
|Final Result Declaration & Provisional allotment||April 2020|
IBPS PO/MT Vacancy 2019
It is expected that through IBPS PO 2019, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will recruit nearly 4336 candidates for the following Participating Organizations
|Participating Organization||Indicative vacancy for the year 2020-21|
|Union Bank of India||644|
|Bank of Maharashtra||350|
|Indian Overseas Bank||0|
|Punjab National Bank||Not Reported|
|Bank of India||899|
|Bank of Baroda||0|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||0|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||300|
|United Bank of India||0|
|Central Bank of India||Not Reported|
|Syndicate Bank||Not Reported|
Note – Above mentioned number of vacancies are tentative and may change. Updated number of vacancies will be available on IBPS website.
IBPS PO/MT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who want to apply for IBPS PO/MT 2019 must check and ensure that they fulfil eligibility criteria notified in IBPS PO/ MT notification and the same is mentioned below
An applicant should be an
- Indian citizen or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A person of Indian origin who came to India from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire etc. with the intention to live permanently in India
- A Tibetan refugee who has migrated to India before 1st January 1962 with an intention to live permanently in India.
Other candidates apart from Indian Citizens should hold a certificate of eligibility issued by GOI.
IBPS PO Age Limit
As on Aug 01, 2019, all the candidates who want to apply for IBPS PO/MT 2019 must not be less than 20 years age and not more than 30 years age or they have been born between 02 Aug 1989 and 01 Aug 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit
Age relaxation will be given for certain categories as mentioned below.
|1||Scheduled caste/scheduled tribe||5 years|
|2||Other backward classes (non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be needed to submit prescribed certificate / documents in original as well as with photocopies at the time of interview.
- For candidates of SC/ST/OBC the relaxation in Upper age limit is allowed on cumulative basis with one of the remaining categories mentioned in the table from 3 to 6.
- If Ex-Servicemen join the Government job in the civil side by availing the benefit of reemployment given to him as ex-servicemen, he ceases to get benefit from the reemployment.
Minimum Educational Qualification (As on 28 Aug 2019)
- Candidate must have passed a graduation or have any equivalent qualification from the University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Indian Government or Government regulatory Bodies. The final result should have been declared on or before 28.08.2019.
- Passing Certificate/ document should have been issued on or before 28.08.2019 and it must be submitted at the time of Interview. If result is declared and posted on the website on or before the said date and issued web result document and then issued original passing certificate by signing and indicating the date of passing on the certificate, is reckoned for the purpose of verification.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of his/her exam may also apply.
- Candidate must indicate graduation percentage by calculating to the nearest two decimals in the online application. CGPA/OGPA should be converted into percentage as per norms of respective institute and should be indicated in the online application.
IBPS PO Application Form 2019
IBPS PO/ MT 2019 application form has been released and available on IBPS website. Candidates can apply online for CRP of IBPS PO/ MT from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 and no registration will be entertained after that. Payment of application fee can be submitted between 07 to 28, Aug 2019.
Prerequisites For Applying Online
Before Applying Online, Candidate Should
Have Scan Copy Of,
- Signature (Candidate signature in capital letter will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (if not available can follow the given order – Right thumb/ starting from Left hand forefinger/ starting from Right hand forefinger/ Left toe)
- Hand Written Declaration (in English only)
Photograph should be 4.5cm x 3.5cm, 200 x 300 pixels, 20-50 kb, color passport style and Signature. Left Thumb Impression, Hand Written Declaration should be 10-20 kb in size and 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Have necessary documents or details to fill online application form and to pay fee online
- Have working personal email id and should be kept active till the examination process gets completed
IBPS PO Hand Written Declaration
Written declaration should be as follows and should be written by own hand on plain white paper. It should be in English language only.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Specifications For Scanning Documents
|Image of||Dimensions||Size of file||Format|
|Photo||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb - 50 kb||jpg / jpeg|
|Sign taken on white paper using black ink||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb - 20kb|
|Left thumb impression taken on a white paper using blue or black ink||240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI OR 3 cm * 3 cm||20 KB - 50 KB|
|declaration in English on a white paper using black ink||800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI OR 10 cm * 5 cm||50 KB - 100 KB|
Note – Hand written declaration / Signature should not be in capital letters
How To Fill IBPS PO 2019 Online Application?
- Visit IBPS website @ www.ibps.in
- Find and click on ‘click here to apply for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees IX (CRP PO / MT- IX)’ link
- A new window will open up having link to register, login panel and recruitment related important dates
- Find and click on ‘Click here for new registration’
- Read important points carefully then click on ‘Continue’ tab
- Enter required basic details, following details are required to enter
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Mobile no.
- Email ID
- Security code
- After entering all the asked details, now click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Provisional registration number and password will be generated, the same will be sent on given mobile number or email id.
- Save or note it down for further use
- Upload photograph and Signature
- Click on ‘Next’ tab
- Enter the following details
- PWBD status (Yes or No) and other related details
- If you are a child / family member of those who died in 1984 riots, select option Yes otherwise No
- If you are a person domiciled in J&K during the period 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989, select option Yes or else No
- Ex-servicemen status (Yes or No)
- Religious minority community status
- If appeared for IBPS PO / MT earlier, select ‘Yes’ or else ‘No’
- Write no. of attempts, if applicable
- Nationality / Citizenship
- State / UT / NCR to which centre of exam belongs
- State code
- Prelim exam centre
- Main exam centre
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Father’s / mother’s names
- Address for correspondence / permanent address
- Click on ‘Validate your details’ tab to check errors
- Make corrections, if required or else click on ‘Save & next’ tab
- Enter the following details (qualification / experience / languages known)
- (graduation or equivalent / PG / professional qualification / others, whatever applicable) Select exam passed, degree, subject / stream, date of passing, % of marks and class / grade
- Select option ‘Yes’ and provide details if you have operating & working knowledge in computer systems
- Enter work experience details like name of the employer, designation, total period of service, nature of duties, reason of leaving and year of experience
- Enter languages known (up to 3 languages can be written in IBPS PO / MT online application)
- Click on tab ‘validate your details’ then on ‘Save & next’
- Provide your preference of banks
- Once again, click on tab ‘validate your details’ then on ‘Save & next’
- Preview of your online registration will be displayed on the screen
- Read and accept declaration then click on ‘final submit’
- Upload scanned file of left thumb impression and hand written declaration
- Enter security code then click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Payment page will open up
- Enter security text then click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Select any of the payment modes then enter details of the selected option in order to make payment online
- After making payment online, print e-receipt along with final submit IBPS PO / MT application
Note : A candidate is advised to use Save & Next option to verify entered details before final submission of application form. Once application form is submitted, no changes will be entertained.
IBPS PO 2019 Application Fee & Mode of Payment
IBPS PO/MT 2019 Application Fee/ Intimation charges are to be paid by all the candidates as per below.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs.100/-
- All others- Rs.600/
Payment gateway is integrated with application form and candidates can pay the fee using Internet Banking, Debit Cards (Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay), Credit card, IMPS, Mobile Wallets/ Cash Cards.
Upon successful payment e receipt will be generated, candidates are requested to take print out of e receipt and online application form reflecting payment details.
Candidates whose vision is impaired and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently can use their own scribe during online exam of Prelim and Main. Extra time of 20 minutes or otherwise advised for every hour will be given to the candidates using scribe.
Participating organizations/ Nodal bank may arrange pre exam training for limited number of selected candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Minority communities at certain centres. Candidates has to indicate the same in the online application, and the training will be of free of cost but candidate has to make arrangement for lodging, traveling and boarding etc.
Pre-Examination Training Centres
|Rajkot||Port Blair||Panaji (Goa)||Kanpur||Kochi||New Delhi||Vijaywada|
IBPS PO 2019 Exam Pattern & Selection Process
IBPS PO/MT 2019 examination will have two-phase written examination which is followed by an interview. It will be conducted in three stages namely,
- Prelim Examination
- Main examination
The IBPS PO/MT 2019 prelim exam consists of three sections- English language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. There are total 100 questions and each question carry 1 mark. 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking for each wrong answer. There is a separately timed limit of 20 minutes for each section. IBPS PO Prelim exam is only of qualifying in nature. Candidates based on vacancies of each category will be shortlisted for online Main examination. Candidates have to secure section wise minimum qualifying marks as prescribed by IBPS. Final merit for selecting candidates for posting will not consider the marks scored in the prelim examination.
|S.No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks|
The IBPS PO/MT 2019 main exam has two parts namely
- Objective test
- Descriptive Test
1. Objective Test
It consist of four sections- English language, Data analysis and interpretation, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, Logical reasoning and computer knowledge. Total 200 questions will be given and different marks are allotted for different questions as tabulated below. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|1||Logical Reasoning and Computer Knowledge||45||60||60 min.|
|2||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40||35 min.|
|3||English Language||35||40||40 min.|
|4||Data analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 min.|
NOTE : Time allotted to each subject is fixed and cannot be utilized for other subjects/ sections.
2. Descriptive Test
IBPS introduced descriptive paper where candidate’s English language written skills will be tested. A candidate should write Letter and essay in 30 minutes of time duration for 25 marks. A candidate should secure qualifying marks and the marks securing in the descriptive test will be considered for merit.
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Time duration|
|English language (letter and essay)||2||25||30 min.|
Note : Descriptive Paper will be evaluated for those candidates who have scored the qualifying marks/ cut off marks in the objective test.
IBPS PO Interview
- Candidates who qualify the mains exam will be selected for interview. The participating organization will conduct an interview which will be coordinated by the nodal bank.
- The total marks allotted for interview is 100. The minimum qualifying marks to qualify in an interview should not be less than 40%. However it is 35% for SC/ST/PwD/OBC candidates.
The final result will be declared on the basis of candidate’s overall performance in the mains examination and interview. The weightage ratio of Main (Including Descriptive Test) and Final exam will be 80:20 respectively. The scores of Main examination and Interview will be normalized to 100 as follows.
|Exam/ Stage||Max. Marks||Normalized to|
|Main Exam (Phase II)||200||80|
|Interview (Phase III)||100||20|
Penalty For Wrong Answer
There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks/ one-fourth marks allotted to that question if a candidate mark a wrong answer in both Prelim and Main objective tests. If left unanswered, there will not be deduction of marks.
- Exam will be conducted online across many centres in India
- No request for change for exam centre will be entertained
- IBPS can cancel/ change exam centre and may allot the exam centre other than opted one.
- Candidate has to attend exam with their own expenditure and at their own risk. IBPS is not responsible for any harm/ injury or losses of any nature.
- Misbehaviour/ unruly behaviour in the exam hall lead to the candidature cancellation and disqualification of the exam and further exams conducted by IBPS.
State wise Examination Centres – Preliminary and Main Examination (tentative list)
|State /UT / NCR||Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination Center|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Vijaywada, Srikakulam, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Eluru, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Chirala, Tirupati, Kadapa, Chittoor||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|Assam||Silchar, Jorhat, Tezpur, Guwahati, Dibrugarh||Guwahati, Silchar|
|Bihar||Darbhanga, Gaya, Arrah, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Purnea||Darbhanga, Muzzafarpur, Bhagalpur, Patna|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh / Mohali||Chandigarh / Mohali|
|Daman & Diu||Jamnagar, Surat||Surat|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Greater Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram||Delhi/New Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Mehsana, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Himatnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Vadodra, Ahmedabad|
|Haryana||Gurugram, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Ambala, Faridabad, Hissar, Karnal, Yamuna Nagar||Hissar, Ambala|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar, Samba, Jammu||Srinagar, Jammu|
|Himachal Pradesh||Kullu, Mandi, Kangra, Shimla, Solan, Una, Bilaspur, Hamirpur||Shimla, Hamirpur|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Ranchi||Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad|
|Karnataka||Mandya, Bengaluru, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Hubli, Belgaum, Bidar, Udupi||Mangalore, Bengaluru, Hubli|
|Kerala||Malappuram, Palakkad, Kochi, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Thrichur||Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi|
|Maharashtra||Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Pune, Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Ratnagiri, Solapur||Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Pune|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur||Indore, Bhopal|
|Odisha||Balasore, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Sambalpur||Bhubaneshwar|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Pathankot, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala, Ludhiana, Sangrur||Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Jodhpur, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Kota, Sikar, Ajmer, Udaipur||Udaipur, Jaipur|
|Sikkim||Gangtok / Bardang||Gangtok / Bardang|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Hooghly, Kalyani, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Noida/ Greater Noida, Aligarh, Allahabad, Sitapur, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Kanpur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Mathura, Lucknow, Banda, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Telangana||Warangal, Hyderabad, Khammam, Karimnagar||Hyderabad|
|Tamil Nadu||Tirunelvelli, Nagercoil, Vellore, Virudhunagar, Thanjavur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Thiruchirapalli, Erode, Madurai, Salem||Tirunelveli, Madurai, Chennai|
- Marks obtained in different sections by the candidate will be normalized using equi-percentile method. Up to 2 decimals will be considered for the purpose of calculations.
IBPS PO Syllabus 2019
IBPS PO/MT 2019 syllabus has been tabulated below
|English Language||Quantitative Ability||Reasoning||Computer Aptitude||General Awareness|
|Reading comprehension||Simplification||Alphanumeric series||Internet||Financial awareness|
|Cloze test||Average||Ranking/direction test||Memory||Current affairs|
|Para jumble||Percentage||Data sufficiency||Keyboard shortcuts||Static GK|
|Paragraph completion||Ratio and proportion||Coded inequalities||Computer abbreviation|
|Fill in the blanks||Data interpretation||Seating arrangement||Microsoft office|
|Error spotting||Mensuration and geometry||Puzzle||Operating system|
|Simple and compound interest||Syllogism||Computer fundamentals/terminologies|
|Problems on ages||Blood relations|
|Number series||Input output|
|Speed, distance and time||Coding decoding|
|Time and work||Scheduling|
|Data sufficiency||Verbal reasoning|
|Mixture and allegations|
IBPS PO 2019 Call Letter
IBPS CRP PO/MT 2019 admit cards for all the successfully applied candidates will be released and be made available on IBPS official website before prelims/ Mains examination or interview. The center, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations and interview shall be intimated in the call latter.
Eligible candidates should download their call letter from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/her registration number and password.
How To Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
- Log on to official website of IBPS or www.ibps.in
- Click on recruitment section and IBPS PO admit card
- Enter the registration number and password/date of birth and other required details
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- IBPS PO admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details and take print out
Documents For Attending Exam
To attend an online written exam, a candidate needs to carry certain documents as mentioned below.
- Call letter/ Admit card/ hall Ticket
- Photo Identity Proof in Original (Should bear same name as mentioned in application form)
- Bank passbook with photograph/ PAN card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhaar card/ Voter card/ Photo ID proof issued by Gazetted officer/ People’s representative along with photo/ ID issued by College/ University/ Employee ID
- A photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity card
- Ration card and Learning Driving License cannot be considered as valid ID proof
- If changed name, they must carry original affidavit/Gazette notification/ original marriage certificate etc.
IBPS PO 2019 Result
To check the result of IBPS PO/MT 2019 prelim exam, main exam and interview candidate should follow the following steps:
- Log on to official website www.ibps.in
- Click on the ‘result’ section
- Enter the registration number and password/date of birth
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- Result will be displayed on the screen
IBPS PO 2019 Cut Off
Cut-off is the minimum marks a candidate need to score to qualify for prelim and mains examination which is further followed by an interview. IBPS PO Cut Off 2018 of prelim and Main exam is given below.
IBPS PO Prelim Cut Off 2018
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
IBPS PO Prelim Sectional Cut Off 2018
|Subjects||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||English Language||Total|
IBPS PO Main Cut Off 2018
|Community||Main Cut Off Marks|
IBPS Main Sectional Cut Off 2018
|Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks||Sectional Cut Off (For General)||Sectional Cut Off (For SC/ST/OBC/PwD)|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||60||10.25||7.5|
|General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||8||5|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||60||4.5||2.25|
|English Language (Descriptive)||25||10||8.75|
IBPS PO Prelim Cut Off 2019 (Expected)
Sectional Cut Off
Overall Cut Off
|Cut Off (Out Of 100)||56.75 - 58.75||54.5 - 55.5||49 - 50||41 - 42||-||-||-||-|
IBPS PO Mains Cut Off 2019 (Expected)
Sectional Cut Off
|Reasoning and computer aptitude||60||8-9||7-8|
|Data analysis and interpretation||60||5-6||3-4|
Overall Cut Off
|Cutoff(Out Of 225)||74-77||69-73||56-58||38-40|
Descriptive Cut Off
|Category|| Cut Off Marks
(Out Of 25)
Documents Needed For Interview
Below we have provided a list of documents to be produced at the time of interview
- A hard copy of interview call letter
- A hard copy of IBPS PO 2019 application form
- Class X certificate or birth certificate (Proof of date of Birth)
- Certificates or mark sheets for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Caste certificate, disability certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Other certificates / documents to support eligibility conditions
Note – All the documents / certificates / mark sheets should be in original along with self-attested photocopies.
After interview process, based on merit cum preference as per Govt. guidelines selected candidates are provisionally allotted to the participating organizations.
Biometric Data Capturing & verification
Candidates biometric data (Right thumb or otherwise) will be captured on the day of online Main examination. Both before starting and after ending the online Main examination biometric data will be captured. Before Interview process, biometric data will be captured and verified. After provisional allotment and at the time of joining it will be verified.
Candidates can register complaints or can clear queries by raising request on the website @http://cgrs.ibps.in. A valid email ID is necessary to register a complaint. Every complaint is assigned with complaint number and the candidate can check the status of the complaint.
Other General Information
- Candidates have to attend Interview at their own expenses, however for SC/ST/ PwBD eligible outstation.
- Candidates will be given 2nd class rail fare/bus fare or actual expenses incurred whichever is lower on the production of proof of travel.
- Appointment of candidates is subject to candidates being declared medically fit as per participating organizations requirement.
IBPS PO Salary
IBPS PO salary (for Junior Management scale 1) will be 23700–(980 x 7)–30560–(1145 x 2)–32850–(1310 x 7)-42020. In hand monthly salary of IBPS PO on joining will be around Rs. 38700 in which basic pay will be 23700, special allowances of 1836, DA will be 10163, CCA is 870 and HRA will be around 2200. Annual CTC will be around 5,57,000 for IBPS PO.
Upon joining IBPS PO / Junior Management Scale 1 officer will get basic salary of 23700 and an annual increment of 980 for 7 years in basic pay and after that there will be increment in basic pay of 1145 for 2 years and after that there will be increment in basic pay of 1310 for 7 more years.
|IBPS PO Basic Salary & Annual Increment||Annual Increment||Total Basic Pay
Rs.23700 (On Joining)
|Annual Increment for first 7 years||Rs. 980||Rs. 30560|
|Annual Increment for 2 more years||Rs. 1145||Rs.32850|
|Annual Increment for 7 more years||Rs. 1310||Rs.42020|
IBPS PO FAQs
Q. When Will IBPS PO Notification 2019 Gets Released?
A. IBPS PO notification has been released on 2nd August 2019.
Q. When Will IBPS PO Prelim Exam Conducted?
A. IBPS PO prelim exam will be conducted on 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th October 2019.
Q. When Will IBPS PO Main Exam Conducted?
A. IBPS PO Main exam will be conducted on 30th November 2019.
Q. What Is The Mode Of Submitting IBPS PO Application Form?
A. Eligible candidates must submit online application through the website of IBPS. No other mode will be allowed.
Q. What Are Needed To Upload In IBPS PO 2019 Online Application?
A.You are required to upload your photo, signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration. But before uploading, you must read the specifications given in IBPS PO 2019 notification under ‘Annexure III’.
Q. Can I Request For Change Of Details Provided In The IBPS PO 2019 Application Form?
A. IBPS will not entertain any request for change of details mentioned in the application form.
Q. What Is The Age Limit Of IBPS PO 2019?
A. As on 1st August 2019, a candidate should be between 20-30 years of age or should be born between 02 Aug 1989 to 01 Aug 1999.
Q. What Are The Examination Centres For IBPS PO 2019?
A. IBPS PO 2019 exam will be conducted online in several locations across many centres in India. A list having names of expected examination centres is given in IBPS PO 2019 notification in ‘Annexure II’.
Q. How To Make The Payment Of Requisite Fees / Intimation Charges?
A. Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through the online mode only by using Internet Banking, IMPS, Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/ Maestro), Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Q. Which Items Will Be Not Allowed Inside The Examination Centre?
A. The following items will be not allowed inside the examination centre
- Any packed or opened eatable item
- Water bottle
- Camera, watch or wrist watch
- Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Handbags, Hair-pin, goggles etc.
- Stationary items like bits of papers, textual material (written or printed), Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any communication device such as Microphone, Pager, Health Band, Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones etc.
Q. Will I Get Hard Copy Of The Call Letter / Information Handout By Post or Courier?
A. No. You have to download your call letter from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering your registration number and password / date of birth.
Q. How many banks / organizations are participating in IBPS PO / MT 2019?
A. 17 banks / organizations are participating in IBPS PO / MT 2019. Names of participating banks / organizations are as follows
|Bank of Maharashtra||Corporation Bank||UCO Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Indian Bank||Andhra Bank||Canara Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Allahabad Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||United Bank of India|
|Punjab & Sind Bank|